2019-06-11 11:16:59
SH.org Reaction Score
SH.org Reply Count

KD Archive

Not actually KorbenDallas
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Originally I placed the contents of this post in the thread below:
Figured it might deserve a discussion of its own, so there it goes.

*****​

I don’t know how I managed to overlook this video, but Conspiracy-R-Us outdid us all.

If our 1861-1865 Civil War related city and infrastructure damages (to which we could probably add all of our urban fires) were really the result of the so-called New Madrid “earthquake” of 1811-1812... oh boy.

Our carbon copied “Fires”, with no casualties, unfortunately would probably end up with millions of dead humans of all sizes.

Add to it our ridiculous world population growth chart, and it fits right in.

Crimean War destructions get a much better explanation.

All the Wars of 1812, both Napoleonic in Europe, and Second Independence War here in the US get connected. Burning of Moscow, and Washibgton DC gets explained much better than the narrative suggests.

The year without summer, which allegedly was in 1816 gets in the mix as well, but probably ends up being pushed back by a year or two.

The phantom time which could go from 1812 to approximately 1871, or may be a bit later, with everything in between being made up, gets established. Well may be.

Missing millions strong crowds visiting expos... where did they go? Nowhere. Without these expos we have no history. Take them out of the equation, without all the photos of expo “progress”, what are we left with? We are left with the Civil War staged photos. Take those away, and we have nothing but cartoons for photographic history.

The abandoned cities of 1860s get a better explanation.

Orphan train children, who came from God knows where do the repopulation thing. And also guarantee that nobody remembers anything.

And looks like the above scenario could apply to the rest of the world.

And finally, all of the above gets tied together by one F-ed up weapon, which probably is the fasces.

If the power of fasces is real, than this tech could not exist in the vacuum of horse buggies. There were other amazing things out there, like pneumatic trains and other advanced stuff.

The photography invention time gets thrown out of the window.

We could probably factor in our young forests too.

Essentially, we end up with a single event destruction spread out in time, with various destruction causes being assigned.

That said, if you don’t watch the below video, you do not really want to know this stuff.

For a possible Mud Flood explanation, which requires no water from above, or from the sides we could listen to the guy in the below video. Apparently, ground waters can form waves, dragging the dirt along with them.

P.S. It was a quick throw-together type post. Will try to polish it up with proper formatting and links first chance I get.
Note: This OP was recovered from the Wayback Archive.
Note: Archived SH.org replies to this OP: 1811-12: Destruction Hypothesis

xandermcargyle

Reaction score
Here's an approximate map of all the battles of the War of 1812. The battles are in blue. I've also left on the map markers for every fire, earthquake, tornado, and riot (on Wikipedia) from the 19th century. (For now, those all have a fire icon, regardless of disaster type.) The disasters in the circle highlights are from the decade 1810-1820. It has 144 battles plus 213 disasters. Many happened in the same spot.

1812.png

Only one thing has jumped out at me so far as suspicious -- and that was the tornado that hit Washington DC a day after it was burned by the British. As it turns out, the Smithsonian has an article about The Tornado that Saved Washington. That feels a bit too coincidental for me.

I'm not sure how much this helps. A "practical" alt history theorist might look for similar such events -- ie the British were nearby destruction that was attributed to nature. And there's not a lot of that, from what I've seen. A "big picture" alt history theorist might say the lack of overlap in battle / disaster locations is because it's all one event with different labels for different locations.

Either way, the War of 1812 looks like it was pretty expansive for a forgotten war.

xandermcargyle

Reaction score
I've now added in Civil War battle coordinates. Source: this list. Unfortunately, it doesn't have the year. Though right now everything is really at the resolution of a decade anyway.

I don't want to read too much into it. But the War of 1812, the disasters, and the Civil War all occupy their own geographic niches, which gives me pause. That red line of disasters between the wars (in the east) happens in the 1830s to 1840s. It's almost like the chaos starts in the north then moves its way south over time.

war_disasters.png

I want to add in the US "Indian Wars" next. I'll eventually share a CSV of the data when this is done.

Here we are through just the 1860s and it would appear most of the heavier populated part of the US has seen its share of tragedy.