SH Archive 1878 San Francisco: abandoned and ready for re-population...

SH.org OP Username
KorbenDallas
SH.org OP Date
2019-01-20 12:26:56
SH.org Reaction Score
SH.org Reply Count

KD Archive

Not actually KorbenDallas
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Panorama of San Francisco by Eadweard Muybridge, 1878
On 11 July 1877, Eadweard Muybridge (1830-1904) announced in the San Francisco Bulletin the publication of a “Panorama of San Francisco from California Street Hill.” The photographs were taken from the tower of the Mark Hopkins mansion, then the highest point in San Francisco, 116 metres (381 feet) above the harbour, which commanded an uninterrupted, sweeping view of the entire city, its harbour, and San Francisco Bay. One year later, Muybridge re-photographed the view, as seen here.
Different city with the same issue.

Panoramic
8,458 × 900 pixels
Historical population
  • 1848 - 1,000
  • 1849 - 25,000
  • 1852 - 34,776
  • 1860 - 56,802
  • 1870 - 149,473
  • 1880 - 233,959
Careful examination of the panoramic photograph might suggest that them "Gold Rushers" were doing nothing but building the city. Where is the population, their horses, or any activity suggesting that 200k people are somewhere in there? They probably all out of town looking for gold...

Related: 1878 Panorama of San Francisco from California Street Hill
Note: This OP was recovered from the Wayback Archive.

Starman

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Howdie Mickoski, the creator of the video has written 4 books, one of which is entitled "Exposing The Expositions 1851-1915: Ancient Rome in America?" available at Amazon. He says he is done with pursuing historical anomalies because he's already convinced himself that history is a lie. He wants to focus on evidence existing behind the curtain, but doesn't offer any. Unfortunately there's precious little of that to confirm an alternate narrative. Clearly San Francisco had inhabitants that disappeared at some point and the place got repopulated.

dreamtime

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Howdie Mickoski, the creator of the video has written 4 books, one of which is entitled "Exposing The Expositions 1851-1915: Ancient Rome in America?" available at Amazon. He says he is done with pursuing historical anomalies because he's already convinced himself that history is a lie. He wants to focus on evidence existing behind the curtain, but doesn't offer any. Unfortunately there's precious little of that to confirm an alternate narrative. Clearly San Francisco had inhabitants that disappeared at some point and the place got repopulated.
can you clarify? Isn't it his business what he writes about?

khaoz

Reaction score
There is a funny quote from H. F. Lovecraft and his mystical story 1926 "Pickman’s Model".
It does not matter the mystical-fantasy content, but again, there the second hero tells that in the houses of New England until 1700-1650 there were incomprehensible passages, arches that could not go anywhere, etc.

"“ Why, man, out of ten surviving houses built before 1700 and not moved since I'll wager that in eight I can shew you something queer in the cellar. There's hardly a month that you don't read of workmen finding bricked- up arches and wells leading nowhere in this or that old place as it comes down — you could see one near Henchman Street from the elevated last year. There were witches and what their spells summoned; pirates and what they brought in from the sea; smugglers ; privateers — and I tell you, people knew how to live, and how to enlarge the bounds of life, in the old times! This wasn't the only world a bold and wise man could know — faugh! And to think of today in contrast, with such pale-pink brains that even a club of supposed artists gets shudders and convulsions if a picture goes beyond the feelings of a Beacon Street tea-table! "

It turns out that the inhabitants of the 1900-1920s themselves observed these incomprehensible dungeons, stone and brick architecture.
And yes, they themselves did not really understand how to connect this with the official history (Where are there Salem witches, cowboys, etc. build antique buildings :)

pushamaku

Administrator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
I like Howdie, but @Starman I completely agree with you here. Why is he making a half assed video on San Francisco and telling his viewers that we don't need to dig into the historical narrative anymore while directing them to "just read the book" (that you have to buy) of which most of the info came from SH1.0 anyways. Tsk tsk Howdie. Perhaps the SH revival from its ashes has irked you in some way? Do you think that people need not to come to this info organically of their free will and time when they are ready and not be told to "just buy the book"? Eh Howdie? Not everyone is at the same point on the journey of discovery. Fishy to say the least.

dreamtime

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I like Howdie, but @Starman I completely agree with you here. Why is he making a half assed video on San Francisco and telling his viewers that we don't need to dig into the historical narrative anymore while directing them to "just read the book" (that you have to buy) of which most of the info came from SH1.0 anyways. Tsk tsk Howdie. Perhaps the SH revival from its ashes has irked you in some way? Do you think that people need not to come to this info organically of their free will and time when they are ready and not be told to "just buy the book"? Eh Howdie? Not everyone is at the same point on the journey of discovery. Fishy to say the least.
Is he still here?

Starman

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Didn't mean to pass judgment on his approach, was just reporting what I heard. His story telling is his prerogative. It is plainly interesting that he didn't offer an opinion on what's going on behind the curtain, though he felt this was the most important endeavor facing us.

In a round about way, he did allude to the disappearance of a population that built out San Francisco and a later re-settling by people arriving as part of the supposed gold rush. Also possible was a re-settling of the area after a victory over Spain/Mexico, having chased out or killed the previous inhabitants. But why isn't there more of a historical record in newspapers and letters of such a thing being possible?

Clearly an effort has been made to obfuscate our true history, but I don't understand why it was so necessary. What are THEY hiding? My conspiratorial mind tells me it is all about resets and the manner in which they occur. I think the MEN IN BLACK are messing with TIME. Somehow THEY are able to remove whole chunks of history and leave a blanket of amnesia behind.

Howdie's an articulate guy, watched his video, Spiritual Warfare-4 and picked up a few pointers. Maybe in his other videos he explores the hidden hand. He's worth listening to:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zh66oCaFuCU

studytruth2

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I am back here and happy to answer your questions on this.
Specifically what I said at the start of that video was we have gone far enough to show history- all of it- is in fact a lie. So why do we need to study one more post office, or one more photo of the civil war. That right now (given we have almost no time left in this realm for anything) is a waste of that valuable time.
HOWEVER if one by researching can find ANSWERS, not just more speculation or theory or just showing a new lie seems to be like a waste of time. Yes new people are coming but there is enough historical lie info out there currently to keep them researching for years...the question is- if you are going to use the last bit of time you have possibly left in the dream, at least in a dream where you are free to research and look into things, what is the best use of that time.
A lot of great research has been done by many people over the last 20 years or so. What I did was a very very tiny piece of it. But my feeling is we either have to take a step beyond that, or we will just be walking in circles chasing our tails instead of doing what we really need to be doing now-
Again though if an avenue of study looked like one would find the definite answer of all answers, then I would be more than willing to jump in and devote whatever time is necessary to do so. Yet the end result would have to be guaranteed knowing and proof, not just more "I found more false." At some point we have to say, its all false so how about we stake our energy on finding True now.
That is what I was referring to at the start of the video

dreamtime

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Specifically what I said at the start of that video was we have gone far enough to show history- all of it- is in fact a lie. So why do we need to study one more post office, or one more photo of the civil war. That right now (given we have almost no time left in this realm for anything) is a waste of that valuable time.
HOWEVER if one by researching can find ANSWERS, not just more speculation or theory or just showing a new lie seems to be like a waste of time. Yes new people are coming but there is enough historical lie info out there currently to keep them researching for years...the question is- if you are going to use the last bit of time you have possibly left in the dream, at least in a dream where you are free to research and look into things, what is the best use of that time.
A lot of great research has been done by many people over the last 20 years or so. What I did was a very very tiny piece of it. But my feeling is we either have to take a step beyond that, or we will just be walking in circles chasing our tails instead of doing what we really need to be doing now-
Again though if an avenue of study looked like one would find the definite answer of all answers, then I would be more than willing to jump in and devote whatever time is necessary to do so. Yet the end result would have to be guaranteed knowing and proof, not just more "I found more false." At some point we have to say, its all false so how about we stake our energy on finding True now.
Welcome back! From watching your videos which are generally very interesting, I observed you sometimes fall into some kind of preaching mode, where you see yourself as the teacher and your viewers as the students. Might be valuable for you to observe this dynamic within yourself more.

Safranek

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Welcome back! From watching your videos which are generally very interesting, I observed you sometimes fall into some kind of preaching mode, where you see yourself as the teacher and your viewers as the students. Might be valuable for you to observe this dynamic within yourself more.
Constructive criticism and good advice. I noticed the same. Sometimes its difficult to gauge ourselves and it helps to have some constructive input from outside.

To me it didn't come off like that but I agree that its not just what you say but how you say it that counts.

For instance, I consider your thread regarding the WEF one of, or maybe the most important thread of recent but I haven't come around on how to reply to it to be able to fully express the importance of urgent and organized action on all our behalf regarding the issues raised there.

We can make new threads on bible history, mud floods, aliens, dig up pieces of historical frauds, meanwhile the WEF is merrily pushing on with their agenda and who knows how long before their desired laws of a controlled internet will come about and we're all classified as terrorists for questioning the narrative. I think this is what was meant by 'time is running out'.

For this reason IMHO the two most important threads right now are the WEF and Felix's The Nature of the Beast thread. The reason being that both address the most important aspects of what is happening now. Yours regarding the what and Felix's regarding the who and how.

And of course much of the material for YT video presentations is taken from here, this is the best and most credible place to take it from. At least its getting out there and some, like JonLevi at least give credit where credit is due.

I agree with you on this point but then its time to put some ideas on the table with the purpose of formulating a plan.

In one video you mentioned how death is our best friend. That was one of my key takeaways form reading Castaneda also which I'd advise to others when making decisions in life.

dreamtime

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We can make new threads on bible history, mud floods, aliens, dig up pieces of historical frauds, meanwhile the WEF is merrily pushing on with their agenda and who knows how long before their desired laws of a controlled internet will come about and we're all classified as terrorists for questioning the narrative. I think this is what was meant by 'time is running out'.
I wonder whether we should open up the off-topic area to readers at one point, as currently this is all invisible to unregistered users, including the WEF thread.

solarbard

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Didn't mean to pass judgment on his approach, was just reporting what I heard. His story telling is his prerogative. It is plainly interesting that he didn't offer an opinion on what's going on behind the curtain, though he felt this was the most important endeavor facing us.

In a round about way, he did allude to the disappearance of a population that built out San Francisco and a later re-settling by people arriving as part of the supposed gold rush. Also possible was a re-settling of the area after a victory over Spain/Mexico, having chased out or killed the previous inhabitants. But why isn't there more of a historical record in newspapers and letters of such a thing being possible?

Clearly an effort has been made to obfuscate our true history, but I don't understand why it was so necessary. What are THEY hiding? My conspiratorial mind tells me it is all about resets and the manner in which they occur. I think the MEN IN BLACK are messing with TIME. Somehow THEY are able to remove whole chunks of history and leave a blanket of amnesia behind.

Howdie's an articulate guy, watched his video, Spiritual Warfare-4 and picked up a few pointers. Maybe in his other videos he explores the hidden hand. He's worth listening to:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zh66oCaFuCU
Bingo. The fabric of time itself has been altered.