1984 live

EUAFU

Trusted Member
Reaction score
An excellent article on when the plans we are seeing in action today were drawn up. The authors of this plan wanted to implement it 100 years ago and it did not work. They will probably fail again now.

Last edited:

codis

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Id be damn careful blaming everything bad on America.
Maybe you got that wrong.
Its local companies (or local branches of multinationals) that push those things here. And don't care destroying local traditions.
Would you enjoy celebrating Russian Christmas, or Kanamara Matsuri ?
Average Americans like myself and others aren't happy with the past or present situation, but we have hope that the Deep State is being opposed now by a military-based "Alliance." Let us hope it is the real-deal, for if not, we are all F**KED.
Many of those average Americans are totally unaware of what had been done worldwide in their name. Such a stance didn't help the Germans after WWII either.
All debt slaves in America and elsewhere need to find freedom.
I won't stand for America becoming China.
The US had been kind of a headquarter for TPTB for a while, with some positive side effects for the local inhabitants.
But they seem to move on now, and traditionally leave scorched earth behind.
I am not sure that people worldwide will realize who their true enemy is.

Oracle

Trusted Member
Reaction score
@codis ,@JWW427 ,@Knowncitizen you are all correct.Nobody I believe is attacking any country's people here. America has been the world Empire for the last 50+ years by decree of our mutual supposed masters and hence the awful materialism and mindnumbing "entertainment" and culture/human corruption has been produced there in our time and cast like that virus amongst the rest of the owned world. Before that England, Holland, Spain,Portugal etc etc.
"People" with very long lifetimes playing games with our lives between themselves.
The coming new empire will be run through China in my opinion as we can already see as @EUAFU hinted.
Their buying up of ports worldwide is a big hint in that direction. Kind of related, I watched some friends playing ouiji board back in the eighties, and one of them asked " who will start the next world war " and the answer was China. Of course being the eighties, we all laughed.
All nations are pawns on the same gameboard. Looks like whoever got China as their card gets their chance to rule the roost for the next war games and reset in my view.

codis

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Nobody I believe is attacking any country's people here. America has been the world Empire for the last 50+ years by decree of our mutual supposed masters and hence the awful materialism and mindnumbing "entertainment" and culture/human corruption has been produced there in our time and cast like that virus amongst the rest of the owned world. Before that England, Holland, Spain,Portugal etc etc.
And not only that.
They had been able to whip us up against each other for WWI and WWII. And Americans to march into Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan, and Iraq. And Russians to march into Afghanistan. For their own gain and entertainment, I suppose.
And I suspect they do it again.
Only thing is, nuclear weapons skew the balance of power. Small countries can deliver devastating and even lethal blows to far superior adversaries.

Oracle

Trusted Member
Reaction score
An excellent article on when the plans we are seeing in action today were drawn up. The authors of this plan wanted to implement it 100 years ago and it did not work. They will probably fail again now.

That's a superb article,thanks for sharing!
I just compared the numbers for my current country of residence (AT).
The predicted loss in population went from less than 10% to about 30%.
Said disclaimer at the bottom explicitly states the last date they updated it.

Anyway, I have seen they predict the Anglo-Saxon world (US, UK) to get the hardest hit.
What I find interesting about this is that Australia escaped the housing/financial crisis of 2007/2008. In fact the ridiculous housing bubble here expanded. Why? I don't know,I feel it was by intent part of the whole plan. Even now we are not experiencing the severe social shutdowns of other "anglo-saxon"countries at the same rate other than the states of Victoria and Tasmania.
What does that mean in long term play of the game?
We seem to have a unique play of the game with China. I find that worrying.
What does all this have to do with "You"?
Whos history is being written/erased?
If one doesnt like the system, why is one apart of it?
What does "1984" have to do with "You"?
Isnt all we have right now, in the present?
How does one have any power over the past or the future?
Very good questions for us to ask aquiscent individuals to try and stir their powers of critical thinking.

Last edited:

EUAFU

Trusted Member
Reaction score

Anyway, I have seen they predict the Anglo-Saxon world (US, UK) to get the hardest hit.
What I find interesting about this is that Australia escaped the housing/financial crisis of 2007/2008. In fact the ridiculous housing bubble here expanded. Why? I don't know,I feel it was by intent part of the whole plan. Even now we are not experiencing the severe social shutdowns of other "anglo-saxon"countries at the same rate other than the states of Victoria and Tasmania.
Very good questions for us to ask aquiscent individuals to try and stir their powers of critical thinking.
Apparently, their plan is to use Australia and New Zealand as a refuge when the "cataclysm" they expect (actually plan) to occur. I hope that as soon as they set foot there, Australians and New Zealanders will get rid of them forever.

Last edited:

Oracle

Trusted Member
Reaction score

Apparently, their plan is to use Australia and New Zealand as a refuge when the "cataclysm" they expect (actually plan) to occur. I hope that as soon as they set foot there, Australians and New Zealanders will get rid of them forever.
Can't see resistance on that level happening unfortunately. The belief in the narrative here is astounding and msm are deliberately not covering the extremes of the shutdown elsewhere in the world, it's all homebased cv coverage ad nauseum.

Mike Nolan

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Apparently, their plan is to use Australia and New Zealand as a refuge when the "cataclysm" they expect (actually plan) to occur.
Yes i think you might be right.

The "new" Parliament House in Canberra in the The Australian Capital Territory was built so large that the rest of the world can be run from there.

ddddddd.PNG

Last edited: