SH Archive 400 year old Sahara Desert, or why people forgot everything they knew about Africa

SH.org OP Username
KorbenDallas
SH.org OP Date
2018-04-11 03:03:06
SH.org Reaction Score
SH.org Reply Count

KD Archive

Not actually KorbenDallas
Trusted Member
Reaction score
"All right, Beatrice, there was no alien. The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus." - Kay, MIB.

I always thought that Sahara Desert was thousands of years old. Of course, the official version confirmed it in the most scientific way possible, "During the last glacial period, the Sahara was much larger than it is today, extending south beyond its current boundaries. The end of the glacial period brought more rain to the Sahara, from about 8000 BC to 6000 BC, perhaps because of low pressure areas over the collapsing ice sheets to the north. Once the ice sheets were gone, the northern Sahara dried out. In the southern Sahara, the drying trend was initially counteracted by the monsoon, which brought rain further north than it does today. By around 4200 BC, however, the monsoon retreated south to approximately where it is today, leading to the gradual desertification of the Sahara. The Sahara is now as dry as it was about 13,000 years ago."

Scientific American reports that they updated the age of the Sahara Desert to a whooping 3,000,000 years old.

Apparently, some cartographers of the "not so distant" past, failed to consult with the scientists of the 20th and 21st centuries. Somehow, in the 16th, and 17th centuries the map makers forgot to update their maps with the wisdom of the scientists of the future. Instead they depicted the Sahara Desert the way it was back then, 400 - 450 years ago. And what a beautiful site it was: lakes, rivers, cities, people, animals. Everything but the Great Egyptian Pyramids, so to speak.

Years: 1475 - 1570 - 1595 - 1642 -1658 - 1688

1050 1046 1047 1058 1048 1049

And then, all over sudden people got dumber. Well, either dumber, or the Mankind suffered some serious case of global amnesia. For whatever reason the Africa had to be re-discovered all over again. Blank uncharted territories cover the continent of Africa in the areas which were well known before.

Years: 1782 - 1802 - 1812 - 1842 - 1853 - 1860

1051 1060 1052 1061 1059 1056

1592 Prioris Hemisphaerii, totiusque Geographici

Today's scientists give us tons of false information (read BS) about so many things, that sometimes it's hard to figure out which part could be trusted. I choose to trust the cartographers who put these maps together at the time when they were alive, just like I trust Piranesi with what he depicted for us. Coincidentally, Piranesi lived at about the same time when the transformations started to happen.

Dear scientist: It's probably fun sitting in some lab, building a "scientific" model of the formation of the planet, as long as you do not push it onto people through educational channels. And if your models do not match eyewitness accounts, than may be you should check your data (hint: you can start with maps above). When you teach people about what happened millions of years ago, yet have no clue about a few hundred years back... you probably have an agenda.

Google Books Ngram: Sahara

Sahara Desert is clearly not thousands of years old. Why we are being fed this false information is a totally different topic. Whatever initially happened in the 18th century, changed the face of this planet in multiple locations. Sahara Desert is just one of those.

The Eye of Sahara and Weapons of Mass Destruction
It appears that we have hundreds of different size craters spread out through out the entire African continent. None of those is bigger then the mysterious Eye of Sahara. The formation is 25 miles in diameter. Our "scientists" claim that it was formed 100 millions of years ago. Considering that this formation is not on the maps predating the 19th century, we could make our own conclusions. I can.

Then we have a bunch of smaller craters all over the African Continent. As an example I could use the 8 mile wide Aorounga Crater claimed to be 345 millions years old.

There are multiple others, named and unnamed out there: Tenoumer Crater, Aouelloul Crater, Ouarkziz Crater, Talemzane Crater, Tin Bider Crater, Aorounga Crater, Amguid Crater... and there are more. Here are Google assisted Sahara Craters and African Craters.

3518 3519

It appears someone very powerful whacked the entire African Continent a few hundred years ago. Hundreds of cities and towns were destroyed. Millions, if not billions of people could have been killed in the process. Yet we are being fed a bunch of baloney about millions of years, and meteorite craters. Be dull, or be attentive.

Yes, this World has a secret to keep...

Related thread:
Note: This OP was recovered from the Wayback Archive.

Broken Agate

Trusted Member
Reaction score
It has become increasingly clearer to me that the world's deserts are not millions of years old, but in fact were formed much more recently. And this started me thinking about something. These deserts contain plants and animals that are not capable of surviving in any other type of environment. They, too, must have evolved a short time ago, shortly after the deserts formed; and this means that the modern scientific understanding of evolution is all wrong.

This might be a topic for a different thread, so if someone wants to move it, feel free. I just thought it would be an interesting field of study, in connection with what we now know about the Sahara and other deserts.

runfox

Reaction score
Site:
runfox.tk
It has become increasingly clearer to me that the world's deserts are not millions of years old, but in fact were formed much more recently. And this started me thinking about something. These deserts contain plants and animals that are not capable of surviving in any other type of environment. They, too, must have evolved a short time ago, shortly after the deserts formed; and this means that the modern scientific understanding of evolution is all wrong.

This might be a topic for a different thread, so if someone wants to move it, feel free. I just thought it would be an interesting field of study, in connection with what we now know about the Sahara and other deserts.
evolution is complete pseudoscience.

Broken Agate

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Granted, but we still are left with life forms that either developed on their own somehow, or were specifically created, to live in the harshest, driest, hottest, and least fertile environments on Earth, well within the span of human history. Where did they come from, and how, and why? We are lied to about everything, so we can't rely on science to provide answers. The deserts are obviously man-made. Did someone make the animals and plants, too, to live in the deserts? Why even bother?

Yogin

Reaction score
На картах Африки 17 века пустыни Намиб нет. По официальной информации, этой пустыне 80 миллионов лет.

Luz Bella

Reaction score
More and more I think KD was a small group of folks working together.
Yes. I felt it since the old SH.org
It was just impossible for a single one normal human being to post that amount of information, links, research, conclusions.
This...or A I
Ok. They or IT put the seeds for opening the eyes and brains to see the almost evident that surrounds us.
Post automatically merged:

Yes
Granted, but we still are left with life forms that either developed on their own somehow, or were specifically created, to live in the harshest, driest, hottest, and least fertile environments on Earth, well within the span of human history. Where did they come from, and how, and why? We are lied to about everything, so we can't rely on science to provide answers. The deserts are obviously man-made. Did someone make the animals and plants, too, to live in the deserts? Why even bother?
Yes. We are lied in almost everything.
And yes. Plants are created outside this planet.

tobyahnah

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Thank you very much for this 1592 Prioris Hemisphaerii vision. I have been looking at many versions of Mercators maps and calculations over the last two years.
To the point of reviewing YouTube videos today on the subject of the Land of the North. Very few videos, and; of those very, very few of quality.

Never saw this map before. I would be very interested in other perspectives of the earth from the same artist and / or cartographer.

I would like to say that it is quite noticeable with our descent into a Grand Solar Minimum (GSM), and a Super Grand Solar Minimum (SGSM), with Solar Cycle 25 that the Sahara is greening up quite nicely and this should continue for 33 years at least. If not 2,100 years.
It is my intent to introduce the GSM / SGSM subject to our collective psyche here on Stolen History, but, I am waiting to see what comes of the Grand Conjunction of Jupiter passing Saturn in this so-called once-in-a-generation event.
Astronomically, when Jupiter conjoins Saturn on December 21, 2020, they will be very close, only 0.1° apart. There is general agreement on this point by most. According to many this will be the closest conjunction since the Great Conjunction of July 16, 1623 according to many. Note that the 'Maunder' GSM began in 1645 by most accounts. However, it is well known that solar cycles overlap while the polarity charge of the 2 magnetic fields, in each of the Northern and Sourthern hemispheres, switch over some extended time. In our current case of a SGSM it began in March of 2014, by my account, and ended on June 8th of 2020 according to Dr. Valentina Zharkova who is widely regarded as the foremost authority on the GSM, SGSM and solar astro physics in general. With credits to many others who assist her work.
However, in my opinion, it is quite possible that this conjunction is a closer parallel with events leading up to the Maunder minimum rather than the Maunder Minimum itself. I am beginning to believe, as does David Dubyne, that we are about to experience something much more substantial than the Maunder Minimum. Which is not a 'Mini' Ice Age, nor a 'Little' Ice Age, but, rather a full blown Ice Age.
When you consider the foregoing in the context of "Hyper Borea', or Antarctica as Ice Free, we have a startling picture of a future unlike the present or past.
And this shall be my introduction for a thread on the Super Grand Solar Minimum; as well as thanks to Korben Dallas and all others at SH.ORG and SH.NET who refuse to believe an obviously adulterated history of OUR past. Remember, the genes of our ancestors, thousands of thousands of them, and who really knows how many generations, runs through our veins.

Vikkibee

Reaction score
Thank you very much for this 1592 Prioris Hemisphaerii vision. I have been looking at many versions of Mercators maps and calculations over the last two years.
To the point of reviewing YouTube videos today on the subject of the Land of the North. Very few videos, and; of those very, very few of quality.

Never saw this map before. I would be very interested in other perspectives of the earth from the same artist and / or cartographer.

I would like to say that it is quite noticeable with our descent into a Grand Solar Minimum (GSM), and a Super Grand Solar Minimum (SGSM), with Solar Cycle 25 that the Sahara is greening up quite nicely and this should continue for 33 years at least. If not 2,100 years.
It is my intent to introduce the GSM / SGSM subject to our collective psyche here on Stolen History, but, I am waiting to see what comes of the Grand Conjunction of Jupiter passing Saturn in this so-called once-in-a-generation event.
Astronomically, when Jupiter conjoins Saturn on December 21, 2020, they will be very close, only 0.1° apart. There is general agreement on this point by most. According to many this will be the closest conjunction since the Great Conjunction of July 16, 1623 according to many. Note that the 'Maunder' GSM began in 1645 by most accounts. However, it is well known that solar cycles overlap while the polarity charge of the 2 magnetic fields, in each of the Northern and Sourthern hemispheres, switch over some extended time. In our current case of a SGSM it began in March of 2014, by my account, and ended on June 8th of 2020 according to Dr. Valentina Zharkova who is widely regarded as the foremost authority on the GSM, SGSM and solar astro physics in general. With credits to many others who assist her work.
However, in my opinion, it is quite possible that this conjunction is a closer parallel with events leading up to the Maunder minimum rather than the Maunder Minimum itself. I am beginning to believe, as does David Dubyne, that we are about to experience something much more substantial than the Maunder Minimum. Which is not a 'Mini' Ice Age, nor a 'Little' Ice Age, but, rather a full blown Ice Age.
When you consider the foregoing in the context of "Hyper Borea', or Antarctica as Ice Free, we have a startling picture of a future unlike the present or past.
And this shall be my introduction for a thread on the Super Grand Solar Minimum; as well as thanks to Korben Dallas and all others at SH.ORG and SH.NET who refuse to believe an obviously adulterated history of OUR past. Remember, the genes of our ancestors, thousands of thousands of them, and who really knows how many generations, runs through our veins.
I would like to add to your very interesting analysis 1) I *think* I read that the Chinese have been buying up the Sahara and 2) The Chinese have recently made a sun which is hotter than our current sun and runs on nuclear energy. From my understanding France are also developing a sun too.
As always I imagine we are only being told some small amount of information. However Hypothetically, the new sun could be used for either growing food in the Sahara or to provide sun on another planet.

tobyahnah

Trusted Member
Reaction score

I would like to add to your very interesting analysis 1) I *think* I read that the Chinese have been buying up the Sahara and 2) The Chinese have recently made a sun which is hotter than our current sun and runs on nuclear energy. From my understanding France are also developing a sun too.
As always I imagine we are only being told some small amount of information. However Hypothetically, the new sun could be used for either growing food in the Sahara or to provide sun on another planet.
To answer your comment forces me to express an opinion which I do not like to do in this case. Please do not be offended as it is not directed at your opinion but rather at the STATE of the matter. Since I was 4 yrs old, and had to admit that my parents were lying to me about Satan's Claws vs: Jeremiah 10: 1-10, until now it has been my experience that anything which comes out of the mouth of the government, church, bank or corp(SES) is a lie. Humans have hubris and is the only creature I know of that does. It is that hubris, along with pride, which kills millions upon billions of other humans. No one is going to build a 'SUN' without frying a lot of humans, or all humans, in the process.

I have already posted the video below twice in replies today and hope it is not taken as self promotion or promoting of David. I have never met David. I once thought he was proud and arrogant and now realize he is exceptionally intelligent, down to earth, very concerned about our future and has staked his very life on posting this kind of video which NASA, the Deep State, et al, certainly do not want you or me to see. Download it while you can:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYqfpCmaR8w

Further to that, if anyone thinks the REAL sun does not affect our weather then they are not paying attention. Any artificial sun is going to do the same in unforseen ways.
As a simple example: we had a CME from the sun strike earth on Dec. 9th 2020. 24hrs later we felt the effects, of that plasma discharge, in the form of a 6.3 mag EQ followed by another similar magnitude EQ 25 SECONDS later on the opposite side of Planet Earth. This is termed an antipodal EQ and extremely rare. Maybe one or two per year until 2014.
Within 24hrs of those two EQ's we had two more in similarly disparate places on our planet.
In 40 yrs of watching EQ's I have never seen anything like this but it made me think immediately of the 1811-1812, Dec and Jan 8+ mag EQ's which turned America upsided down over 7 States. It is easy to see, in my opinion, that we are now in such a period of Solar influence as to strike fear into the heart of any man or woman who is actually paying attention to what is going on.
I trust you will take this reply to yours, which I greatly appreciate as it shows someone is paying attention to the most serious time facing humans in a couple hundred if not a couple of thousand years, with acceptance and thanksgiving of the gift of awareness it is.
Furthermore, that you will test and prove what is really going on behind the COVER of COVID and begin to prepare in earnest for the greatest challenge to humans in a very long time.
If there is any purpose to Stolen HIstory at all it is, in my opinion, to see the past clearly so we may see the future even more clearly.
I say In my opinion because there are others who have their own opinions and agenda here.
They are welcome to them and I certainly try to consider all of them in the context of my vast database established during more than half a century of study.

As to the Sahara and China? China is stealing the Sahara and much of North and NE Africa and has already begun the process of liquidating those who live(d) there now. They have done this with the full obeisance of the USA under both the Democrats and Republicans for decades. We can only hope that Trump really does know what is going on and is indeed playing 4D Chess and not just 'acting' out a part.
As we should: follow the money!
Trump has all the money he needs! Does he have all of the courage he needs?

Thank you for sharing. Please continue to do so. I expect any who read what I write to reply. If not, why not?

P.S. In 2019, fortuitously, I purchased 3 books on Pandemics and Epidemics incidentally. Probably because I have an extensive background in human nutrition symptomology.
It is very clear that ALL epidemics and pandemics have far more to do with famine, as well as poor hygiene, than any microscopic bug, virus or vector.
Vitamins A, 3 of the B's, C, D, E, P, K and the Minerals Zinc, Calcium, Manganese, Magnesium are crtitical for human survival.
Notably, they are all found in Rosehips which are native, and endemic, to the entire Northern Hemisphere. Rosa canina in particular. Bon appetit!

We have all been cowed most of our lives. It is time to be a bull.
Miss this video at your own risk. Please share rather than COVID COVER.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYqfpCmaR8w