SH.org OP Date
2018-12-15 03:47:48
SH.org Reaction Score
SH.org Reply Count

KD Archive

Not actually KorbenDallas
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Not really history, but could be a part of the global agenda meant to support the official narrative as it follows its course through time. Today's tech.

5g-tech.gif

On Tuesday October 9, Derrick Broze spoke to Houston City Council about the dangers of blindly supporting the 5G technology roll out.
  • DNA single and double strand breaks.
  • oxidative damage.
  • disruption of cell metabolism.
  • increased blood brain barrier permeability.
  • melatonin reduction.
  • disruption to brain glucose metabolism.
  • generation of stress proteins.
I was actually surprised to see the Houston City Council to be taking the matter seriously. At least it appears that way.

KD: Do you have any opinions on the issue?
Note: This OP was recovered from the KeeperOfTheKnowledge archive.
Note: Archived Sh.org replies to this OP are included in this thread.

pushamaku

Administrator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Note: This post was recovered from the Sh.org archive.
Username: pushamaku
Date: 2018-12-15 12:13:10
20 Facts About 5G and Your Health
What You Need To Know About 5G Wireless and “Small” Cells
Source

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: UnusualBean
Date: 2018-12-15 22:46:45
What I don't get is why we need regular wifi and special phone internet if phones work fine with either. It just seems redundant.

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: ISeenItFirst
Date: 2018-12-15 23:34:22
I think the genie is out the bottle and not going back in. EMF radiation is everywhere, thick. It is something the human body is going to have to adapt to. Only a full scale change of technology will change that. Either a destruction or something far better come along.

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: Paracelsus
Date: 2018-12-16 00:42:55
@ISeenItFirst,
I'm blown away by Grebbinikovs' Cavernous Structure Effect. How it reads to me is that by artificially replicating a honeybees' honeycomb you can block EMF, potentially even disable the device emitting the field. That is the working principle behind Cloudbusters, just interchange CSE with Orgone.

Ville's Research

KD Archive

Not actually KorbenDallas
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: KorbenDallas
Date: 2019-01-23 04:06:48
Interesting short summary.

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: BossesWife
Date: 2019-01-23 04:51:46
What confuses me is, if President Richard Nixon phoned Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin on the Moon in 1969 without 5G why do we need it so badly now 50yrs later to just communicate here on earth in 2019?

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: Deleted_x7
Date: 2019-01-23 05:44:33
because "All Your Base (frequencies) Are Belong To US"

Mike Nolan

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: WarningGuy
Date: 2019-09-06 10:20:45
This report that is now 7 years old. What would it be like now?
Post automatically merged:

UOTE="WarningGuy, post: 26675, member: 1101"]
This report that is now 7 years old. What would it be like now?

[/QUOTE]
Dr. George Carlo, public health scientist and epidemiologist explains the health issues related to WiFi including decreased mental focus, reduction in memory and other cognitive effects, and behavioral problems.
This is a 12year old study so what is it like now ?

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: ThirdCoast33
Date: 2019-10-08 18:12:22
I think it's less about communication and more about massive data capturing: knowing where everything is all at once. There would be no delay in targeting specific devices, vehicles, appliances, etc. in a 5G+ world.

If we are to truly understand the consequences, we need to fund independent research (not funded by the tech giants). Unfortunately, the health issues may contribute to the total endgame: brain-computer interfaces like Neuralink.

JWW427

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: JWW427
Date: 2019-10-08 20:19:24
A quantum Artificial Intelligence information-gathering technology disguised as the usual "miracle."
No thanks.
A few people say its like putting a microwave oven on your head at high setting.

asatiger1966

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: asatiger1966
Date: 2019-11-16 09:10:40
I think that high frequencies are terrible for humans. you were told that high frequencies were the cutting edge technology and new and faster is better.

Not so Infra-low frequency sound and electromagnetic wavelengths are what the old stone Pyramid structures were transmitting.
Basically infrasonic energy is used to restore health and prolong life

A low frequency travels through mass much better than high frequency. In other words use a high frequency it will have less travel length than a low frequency.

The low frequencies are nature based, they help heal the planet and will extend life , can be used for communicating. High frequencies are artificial and disrupt life.

Read the below link for details.

В.Яшкардин. Инфразвуковые технологии эпохи пирамид - Земля до потопа: исчезнувшие континенты и цивилизации

I think the garbage flying through the atmosphere is purposely toxic to reduce population.

When raised in Arkansas we were not exposed to high frequencies. We had one movie theater. The music we enjoyed was at school functions, church. So living the hills where all you hear day to day is people working, My father was the City Marshall, and the family consisted of farmers, police, military ,one auctioneer for John Deer.

An unusual ability appeared,due to my isolation in Arkansas when exposed to high frequencies from radio transmission. For some reason they were identifiable to me and their location up to a mile away sometimes.The NVA would transmit at night, so we crawled up close to their positions and listened.If we heard a transmitter we backed up and found artillery and or air support to take care of the problem.
All because I could hear high frequencies that were not in my world in Arkansas.

A late thought, we have for years searched the skies for a signature from advanced civilization. But we will not hear them because they know the low frequencies have a longer reach than what we use. So are we really looking?

Thank you

dreamtime

Administrator/Moderator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: dreamtime
Date: 2020-02-09 18:19:18
Imho, if anything, the upcoming reset event will be connected to 5G, not to the coronavirus being discussed here. Note that the city of Wuhan is one of the first cities in China to have 5G everywhere.

According to Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt, the EM frequencies of 5G interact with environmental poisons, especially metals (from chemtrails, etc.), to suppress the connection between the physical body and our souls. Just like current frequencies destroy fertility, the 5G frequences have been chosen in order to reach a certain goal. It's probably about severing the connection to the higher chakras.

If they manage to install 5G everywhere, it's over for humanity as we know it. It is already a critical situation, but with that level of energetical suppression, they will manufacture a new entirely different human race.

We are around 10-20 years away from that point. The children who are conceived under the influence of this mixture of 5G, HAARP/Chemtrails, malnutrition and environmental poisons, will suffer from enourmous problems.

At this point we can only try to understand and observe, as the execution of these plans can not be stopped anymore, by us humans at least. The time for resistance was a couple hundred years ago.

"But the full disaster will not be seen for another 10 years or so, when there are no more normal children, when society, as we know it, comes to an end. Fortunately, other countries like Russia and Iran have taken a very, very cautionary approach with this, and basically, are waiting until the US commits suicide. And then, they will be the emerging countries. There’s no question. The countries that protect their citizens will be the ones who hold the future in their hands. And that’s not the US." - Dietrich Klinghardt

Mike Nolan

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Date: 2020-02-10 05:45:56
And if 5G fails by some reason there is always 6G and if that don't get us im sure 7G will. 7G Mobile Phones in India | 7G Technology | 7G Network in Japan, List And this is two yrs old so im sure 8G is not far away just to make sure.

SuperTrouper

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: SuperTrouper
Date: 2020-02-10 06:25:14
Mate, you've got nothing to worry about where you are, unlike us inner city "dwellers". Watch out for 9G though. :p

Mike Nolan

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Date: 2020-02-10 07:02:28
That's why i moved here.

Edit. I have to wonder. I live on a small island of about 600 and last year Telstra spent $20 million to upgrade the service and yet it's no different than it ever was.

wild heretic

Staff Member
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Site:
www.wildheretic.com
Username: wild heretic
Date: 2020-02-11 14:49:20
Yeah, that's a big red flag as to ulterior motives.

Some blog comment mention Wuhan as the first place to introduce 5G in China. Locals were complaining that it was slower than 4G. Now we have the coronovirus starting there. Maybe there is a connection.

Either the 5G gave people virus symptoms or the virus was a foreign bio weapon made stronger by 5G already present. A sort of test case they plan to carry out around the world maybe?
Or the end of humanity full stop.

Tips
Tips
Please respect our Posting Rules.

Users who are viewing this thread