KorbenDallas
SH.org OP Date
2018-12-15 03:47:48
SH.org Reaction Score
SH.org Reply Count

codis

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Note: This post was recovered from the Sh.org archive.
Username: codis
Date: 2020-04-30 14:30:09
That is my point.
Vaccines are not related to EMF, but are suspected to play a role in the rise of autism as well.
As does malnutrition (bad food, not food shortage), as others suggest.

The cited article picked EMF and especially 5G, alluding to a cause-and effect relation.
I need more than the cited weak correlation.

fabiorem

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: fabiorem
Date: 2020-04-30 15:18:00

I was looking for a portable solution some time ago, but found nothing useful. The idea would be some device you could carry in your pocket, as the risk is increased outdoors, due to the antennas.

5thGradeKid

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: 5thGradeKid
Date: 2020-04-30 15:22:03
Qi-technologies.com
Somebody please buy one of these things and tell me what it’s like to walk through an airport or major city

fabiorem

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: fabiorem
Date: 2020-04-30 18:05:08
These "esoteric" solutions wont work. I need something that is portable and have some proof of work.
However, lately I came to the conclusion that 5G towers alone wont pose a problem. They will only do if you take the vaccine, which will have nanochips inside it. These chips will turn people into antennas themselves. This is related to the crypto harvesting patent from Microsoft.

Now, in my town it became mandatory to use masks when you enter any store. Its clear to me the vaccine will be mandatory as well. So I think its better to search for a detox cocktail first, because here we dont have guns, we cant welcome doctors with lead. Once taking the vaccine, it would be a matter of taking the detox for two weeks, until the aluminium and the chips go out to the latrine.

Rhayader

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: Rhayader
Date: 2020-04-30 19:05:16
I've been wearing orgonite pieces for years, but can't necessarily vouch for any protection against EMFs, so it may just be a placebo at this point. I do have an EMF reader though and there is a difference when placing orgonite between the source and the reader. However, how much my pendants offers body wide protection, remains to be seen. This is one I have, though the string snapped on it a couple years ago. A Nano Lemurian Protector Pendant (Sensei's Pendant) - Orgone Crystals

dreamtime

Administrator/Moderator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: dreamtime
Date: 2020-04-30 19:23:29
Have you observed that orgonite loses its effectiveness over time?

The negative DOR energy is absorbed from the environment and the small crystals will apparently use up their capability to absorb it pretty quickly.

While the people who sell orgonite say the DOR is simply being transformed into positive orgone energy, the followers of Reich say that the negative energy has to go somewhere.

I don't know whats true but I heard that orgonite loses it's effectiveness over time, just like the cloudbusters. They work for a couple weeks or months, and then nothing happens anymore. Some people have connected cloudbusters to a lake, and the lake quickly turned dark and muddy (anecdote).

There's a vedic ritual that is said to be more effective than cloudbusters and orgonite, and it's called Agnihotra: http://www.agnihotra.org/

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: tdokta
Date: 2020-04-30 21:35:35
we have started agnihotra practice in the evenings at our place. collecting cow manure from a neighbouring farm; we have a ritual that takes around 20minutes to complete. feels really good energetically afterwards. I feel that there is something in it. The past few days we have missed our timings and feeling at a loss. The habit and ritual of agnihotra progressing over time becomes sort of like a clearing meditation; going from my limited experience, based off of the feeling inside my body and mind afterwards; clarity.

agree with the orgone losing power over time; i have some that was feeling storng when i received it, then a few years on i felt it didn't do anything anymore.

pushamaku

Administrator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: pushamaku
Date: 2020-05-01 00:55:58
I included the whole comment for honesty's sake. I do not know if RF/EF/EMF has a factor in causing autism, especially since this has NOT been adequately studied, but let's not throw out the baby with the bathwater.

codis

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Date: 2020-05-01 09:34:16
I understand that, and thank you for the post. I also realized you were just the "messenger", copying th epost from another site.
Personally, I do think that EM fields play a role in modern diseases, including autism. And I think that radiation (which is actually EM field change with a certain frequency or frequency band) can affect specific points and organs.
But as stated, other factors might play a role as well. One just needs to do a search for reports of autism immediately after vaccinations. But this neither proves a 100% correlation.
According the saying about the straw that breaks the camel's back, one cannot pin the whole blame to this last straw ...

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: MoonWatcher
Date: 2020-05-01 11:37:22
Actually, Dr. Kinghardt has proven a causative link between autism and EMF. Klinghardt Institute - The Heart Of Healing - Dr Dietrich Klinghardt
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but aluminum will stay in the body pretty much forever. We're already antennas thanks to 20 years of chemtrails
I've studied this extensively, friends, the only chance of protecting ones' self is in the bedroom overnight. The best we can do is to provide a safe sleeping environment. Protection during the day is impossible unless we stay within a shielded room:

sleepsafer.weebly.com

dreamtime

Administrator/Moderator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Date: 2020-05-01 14:23:30
Aluminium is a light metal, and will be eliminated pretty quickly, except if there's a heavy metal burden present, for example mercury or cadmium. Then it co-accumulates.

codis

Trusted Member
Reaction score

dreamtime

Administrator/Moderator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Date: 2020-05-01 15:00:23
Have you noticed any sky-clearing effect? I plan to do the ritual myself.

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: Starmonkey
Date: 2020-05-01 16:38:11
I had a CRAZY idea, and haven't read through all of this, so not sure if others have arrived at same.
Given the heavy metals, aluminum, cell phone proximity, etc...
Saturating areas with multiple poles, especially cities...
This will be paving the way for virtual reality. Floating ads, holograms, simulated alien invasions...
They'll be able to get a virtual picture of everything, whether you're carrying a phone or chipped or not. The standing (wildly vibrating) waves will blanket all.
Then just adjusting frequency and power, can affect moods and emotions, start fires, kill within moments. DEW pinpoint accuracy when coupled with 5G grid system. Real Genius realized.
The happy trails in the skies have returned over the last couple weeks

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: Red Bird
Date: 2020-05-01 19:08:11
To help out with the Simulated Reality- Mirror World. You should read those articles- what they have in mind for VR, now called AR (I think that's it). They tell how they're going to do it. Don't have them bookmarked on this computer.
That part is for sure, and the Great Deception perhaps eventually.

This doesn't really belong here, but I've been seeing articles on deep fakes and holograms being used lately. We should have a thread.

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: MoonWatcher
Date: 2020-05-01 19:47:02
In 2001, Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt began to notice a higher rate of autism among the children of parents who worked at Microsoft, which is headquartered near his practice outside of Seattle. Working with a building biologist, he found dramatically higher levels of wireless radiation in the homes of families with autistic children. Dr. Klinghardt now reduces wireless and other electric fields as part of his autism prevention and recovery program. Parents who follow his strict guidelines often see their children improve and even recover in about six months. Fast-forward 20 years and he's still practicing the same methodology. I think we've moved past the word 'claims' by this point, and I think a lot of his patients/parents would agree with me.

HollyHoly

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: HollyHoly
Date: 2020-05-02 03:52:34
I ve been thinking along these lines as well there is an awesome book Eyes of the Overworld so worth reading not long very entertaining anyway ."There, Cugel finds two villages, one occupied by wearers of the violet lenses, the other by peasants who work on behalf of the lens-wearers, in hopes of being promoted to their ranks. The lenses cause their wearers to see, not their squalid surroundings, but the Overworld, a vastly superior version of reality where a hut is a palace, gruel is a magnificent feast, etc. — "seeing the world through rose-colored glasses" on a grand scale. "

this super reality augmentation could literally make this happen you could be eating a turd and think your eating fine chocolate. Im sure that's exactly where they want us and they need 5g to do it

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: tdokta
Date: 2020-05-02 07:17:39
haven't noticed sky clearing, our sky is quite clear already, live in rural NZ, in the mountains, very low population. the most we feel is the effect upon ourselves and the spreading of the "incense" as i call it over the neighbouring properties.
We have had two neighbours inquire about what we are doing and one has researched agnihotra and may start to do her own ritual, about 1.5kms away from us, so there has been an effect of sorts upon the community already, its only been a month.
also, we are putting the ashes about the land, into gardens, feeding trees; should see results of this next spring

codis

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Date: 2020-05-02 08:07:20
This supposes a correlation, but not yet a causation. I have read plenty of stories of kids who became autistic shorty after vaccination. There parents would fervently disagree.
This reminds me of a science fiction story from Polish author Stanislav Lem.
A man gets seriously hurt during some upheaval, and subsequently frozen for the lack of medical remedies.
He wakes up in a future of apparent plenty and happiness, but soon discovers that all this is just based on hallucinatory drugs spayed everywhere, and continuously continuously. A few selected get an antidote now and then, to keep things running - like re-supplying the robots that spray the drugs. But he eventually finds out even this robots are a fiction, they are drugged human believing to be robots.
A disturbing story, yet I found it entertaining when reading it in my careless youth.
Perhaps I can remember the name of the novel eventually ...

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: RedFox
Date: 2020-05-06 13:40:58
What kind of detox would you suggest and why do you think it would be effective in flushing out the metals and chips?
Low key scared of a Deus Ex situation someone described earlier where the chips essentially become one with your biology.

Tips
Tips
Please respect our Posting Rules.

Users who are viewing this thread