KorbenDallas
SH.org OP Date
2018-12-15 03:47:48
SH.org Reaction Score
SH.org Reply Count

anotherlayer

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Note: This post was recovered from the Sh.org archive.
Username: anotherlayer
Date: 2020-05-06 13:48:05
I have been thinking about this. I assume I will be forced to get the vaccine and I'm already envisioning searching google for "how to clear yourself of the vaccine".

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: RedFox
Date: 2020-05-06 13:54:04
I assumed the negative effects of vaccines were more or less permanent unless treated with special things like silver and sun gazing and the like that have been espoused here. I'd love to be wrong and realize it's actually as simple as detoxing. Let us know if you find anything solid on flushing the poisons and chips out, I want to believe it exists.

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: Red Bird
Date: 2020-05-06 14:18:45
What are you meaning by forced? For instance held down and given, or by circumstances (like a job)?

fabiorem

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: fabiorem
Date: 2020-05-06 14:19:59

I dont know. I'm still searching for it.
Some people says its permanent, because it contains aluminum.

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: Starmonkey
Date: 2020-05-06 14:35:08
One of the Fabian illustrated Vance books I'm in the market for... $120!!
Cugel's Saga $275!!!
Missed that boat forty years ago. I was but a toddler at the time.
f**k 5G! Yeah!
Nothing is permanent. Some good old mud baths and soaking with minerals... Igniting some cosmic fire...
Made bombs in college using torn up aluminum foil and hydrochloric acid (works toilet bowl cleaner) in plastic soda bottles.
LOUD.
Maybe a diet of Drano, like the Reptilians favorite drink, would take care of it.
Or grow a pair.

5thGradeKid

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: 5thGradeKid
Date: 2020-05-06 14:46:30
Any vaccine will never be mandatory, and no need to force those of us who wouldn’t want it as 65%~ will take it willingly.
Did y’all see this? The same day the Princess Diamond cruise ship announced their quarantine a Press release touting and bragging about Princess cruise’s unmatched WiFi service. February 3rd
So many look at this and say correlation doesn’t mean causation, but honestly I can’t think of any stronger evidence. It’s as if somebody could murder people, with a gun, and people would still cry out Coronavirus!

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: Red Bird
Date: 2020-05-06 15:31:38
Thanks. I think a poll would be interesting, and perhaps worded to include ID2020, but more (either/and/or) to not to confuse the two. However think SH might be moving on- not forgetting as if we could, but branching out again a bit.

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: plamski
Date: 2020-05-21 22:57:42
I always thought that there is a discrepancies between the facts that 5G does not travel well and rumours that they are launching distant satellites for it. And while we are distracted with looking up the skies with chemtrails, comets and satellites, it might be that 5G is sneakily going underground. Underground means unseen. It also means that if people complain about the cell phone system, the above-ground towers can be removed and the system still works perfectly.

So far I have only managed to find one site that mentions that 5G signal could work from a base station buried in the ground. It's a Japanese mobile operator that's developed those.

NTT Docomo Develops Underground 5G Base Station

So these underground antennas could easily be deployed in manholes and quickly buried overnight while everyone is sleeping.

The site below does an excellent job at linking the Con-19 with 5G.

THE 5G CORONAVIRUS SYDROME - All Mapped Out

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Date: 2020-05-28 18:29:00
Seller started bid at $25. I immediately jumped it to $200. Got it after a week plus tax and shipping, $215! #81 out of 500, signed. I just wanted the Fabian art!
?
0528201053.jpg

Whitewave

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: whitewave
Date: 2020-05-28 18:46:11
Well since nobody else can afford it, you are now required to read the whole thing and present a coherent detailed book report. ?

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Date: 2020-05-28 19:37:23
Had to dig into the stimulus check. And not tell the wife JUST how much that one book was... ?
Luckily I enjoy Vance's writing as well, and it's not just for the illustrations. Although I'm not sure I should actually read that copy. Unless I buy some gloves. Maybe the library. There are other versions.

HollyHoly

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: HollyHoly
Date: 2020-05-28 19:48:01
Im jealous this some of the most fun reading there is

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Date: 2020-05-28 19:48:17
I still have Eyes of the Overworld ending tomorrow for $120 and Rhialto the Marvellous (yes, British two ls) for $150 or $175 to acquire. But you didn't really want to know that...
I'm planning to cash out my life insurance my parents finally turned over. Would take nine more years to reach its $15,000 and probably worth a fraction now, but there won't be ? then, so I feel I should capitalize on it now. In which case, I'd put the money back from the stimulus check so we can use it together. That's my plan! Just need to call the agent, cause I can't access any of those details. Just bill and $8.50/month payment! Done! Over!
There ARE cheaper versions of those stories. And libraries... But I'm also a Fabian collector. Damnation.

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: RedFox
Date: 2020-05-31 20:41:05
I do wish those Qi Technology devices weren't so cost prohibitive.
Radiation effect is less in adults, yes?
Do we know if we can more or less adapt to them to the point they mostly don't harm us?

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: tupperaware
Date: 2020-06-21 00:55:24
Here is something almost completely unknown and relevant to 5G negative effects. There is a group of scientists in the Netherlands that believe that all or a large portion of nerve pulses are not "electrical" in nature but "sound" pulses. This is fundamentally opposed to the theory of course that nerves function by transmitting electrical impulses. Digging a bit deeper, some of their papers talk about lipid membranes being "piezoelectric". When the soundwaves/solitons move through the nerve fiber they might be the actual reason why any electrical activity is generated. So if certain lipid membranes are piezo electric then the next thing to consider is what kind of external radiation from ultrasound (ultrasound "is" radiation) to terahertz frequencies might perturb our lipid membranes enough to create adverse electrical events? Scientists are always looking for processes/means that would allow "non-ionizing" (as opposed to say microwaves) radiation to cause cell level havoc. Here is one. The reason why anesthetics work has been a mystery but this theory easily explains that. Anesthetics work since they change the melting point of the lipid portion of the nerve fiber - liquifying it slightly which wreaks havoc on the smooth conduction of "sound" impulses in every nerve in our bodies. Out like a light so to speak.

asatiger1966

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: asatiger1966
Date: 2020-06-26 07:24:38
Magician trick, The big move covers the small moves. Sight unseen
Look for a foreign distortion added to the 5G frequency. That is not being tested for. There may be other triggers in the area while in combo causes disruption of the human immune system.

My son is a Lieutenant on a major city Fire Department, and he is aware of numerous Fire Departments requesting the cell towers removed, because as soon as the towers were built the men at the Fire Station next to the towers starting getting very sick. Everything from nausea to serious cancer. The towers were all moved.

When everything is normal for decades and people start suddenly falling ill to serous health issues , the first suspect should be what has changed, then narrow those changes down to most likely then investigate.

Tips
Tips
Please respect our Posting Rules.

Users who are viewing this thread