Adam Weishaupt - Architect of Destruction

freygeist

Trusted Member
Reaction score
If you look at the research that has been done the last years, the most common time period, where the destruction of the old world supposedly happened is around 1750-1850.

You all know this hideous individual, living in that time period, where the official story says about him and his secret society called "Illuminati", after their ban in Bavaria 1784, they conveniently stopped like brave boy scouts being a secret society.

Then the unofficial story starts here, they went underground and continued their deceptive work from there, ultimately orchestrating the French and Russian revolution, as well as the both world wars, and all the destructive work going on to this very day.
Juri Lina goes in great detail about this topic in his book "Under the Sign of the Scorpion", where he made a very important distinction between the Illuminati and the Masons, and explains how the latter was the older group and got infiltrated by the former.

So, this topic deserves a third look, with focus on the Old World and its Reset/Destruction.

First, my theory about the masons: They were originally a guild of builders, architects and keepers of knowledge, organized as a branch of the old world government. That's why Weishaupt had to infiltrate this particular group, to obtain their knowledge about sacred geometry and architecture, to ultimately exploit it and use it against them.

Lina explains, that by the time they got forbidden in Bavaria in 1784, they were already starting to infiltrate the masonic lodges (*), so when the so called French Revolution started, most of them were subdued and assisted in the propaganda war against the old regime, portraying it as evil and corrupt, to instigate the masses. This contradicted the real King Louis XVI, being a well educated, kind person, as well as his wife. This type of vile propaganda is well know to this day, and you have to wonder what was really the french revolution all about, and how is it connected to the fall of Tartaria?

Our modern history likes to present the French Revolution as the real start of the current age, so there might be a hint here to what actually occured.

The French Revolution and the following wars are directly connected to the dissolution of the Holy Roman Empire, first with the "Reichsdeputationshauptschluss" in 1803 end then finally 1806 with the abdication of the emperor. All these important events like the French Revolution 1789, following the execution of Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette in 1793, the subsequent Coalition Wars, and a major series of the so called "Atlantic Revolutions" happen in this overall time period.
The most popular attempt to connect these events in a new chronology was made by Anatoly Formenko, but he failed to explain some big events in europe, as he focused too much on Russia, being the patriot he is. He did tremendous work though, explaining how the Golden Horde was the military branch of the Old World, and the Romanovs role in their downfall.
Now my theory is that Europa was the heart of Tartaria and the French Revolution and its coherent events, instigated by the infiltrated masons, were the destruction of the Old Worlds central government.

As the Romanovs played their role in the eastern part of the Realm, there are possibly many more european noble houses involved in the destruction of the central part, for example the Hohenzollern:

Even to this day many Germans speak highly of the Prussian king Friedrich II, and his governmental form of "enlightend absolutism", he was considered a very cultured person, so his family's possible involvement quite saddens me, but the evidence presents otherwise.
According to official sources, he was a member of the Freemasons from 1738, so before the time of Weishaupts infiltration, but he did live up to it, and most of his successors were members too, so after the time Weishaupt implemented his system to rule the lodges, represented by the smaller pyramid with the all-seeing-eye, above the larger pyramid.
That means most of the lodges, whose members often consisted of respectable, public persons were deceived by a small group on the top.
This system was used to turn the different noble families and remaining parts of the Old Realm against each other, as we see in the many wars following the French Revolution, eventually culminating in the 2 World Wars.

But to conclude: the involvement of the different noble houses wasn't ultimately out of evil intent to destroy the Old World, it is more likely they were subject to the vicious propaganda, which Weishaupt planted, and in their understanding, they tried to preserve it, or take a slice from it, but that didn't save them to get killed like the Romanovs, or ending up in exile like Wilhelm II with the german empire and his noble houses legacy destroyed.

Complementary threads:
The Secret War Against Germania and its Historical Roots (part 1)
The Nature of the Beast (part 1)

Last edited:

kd-755

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Eric's grandad is/was a 33 degree mason and when asked the direct question "What shape is the earth" he didn't answer with speech but instead held his hand flat. Cannot remember which video he mentions this, maybe the one done by the lady comedian who went to Thailand on steemit points and made a walking video interview with him.

freygeist

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I don't know where I read that one of the ultimate freemason secrets concerns the true shape of the Earth.

Eric's grandad is/was a 33 degree mason and when asked the direct question "What shape is the earth" he didn't answer with speech but instead held his hand flat. Cannot remember which video he mentions this, maybe the one done by the lady comedian who went to Thailand on steemit points and made a walking video interview with him.

While i do agree, that the Masons had original knowledge about the shape of our earth, pls focus on the topic of the thread.

Lightseeker

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I don't know where I read that one of the ultimate freemason secrets concerns the true shape of the Earth.

While i do agree, that the Masons had original knowledge about the shape of our earth, pls focus on the topic of the thread.

Can we assume that the flat earth as a topic is to be completely separated from the comments referring to the Illuminati? :)

freygeist

Trusted Member
Reaction score
There are enough threads and forums where this topic is discussed, but that is not the point here. It is about the role of the Illuminati in relation to the destruction of the old world. I personally have nothing at all against the topic of Flat Earth, but it does not belong in this thread, please.

Lightseeker

Trusted Member
Reaction score
At least no one can claim that Herr Weishaupt was a Jew. As far as I know, he was a German through and through.

Catalyst

Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
I must admit its a really curious question indeed. Everyone knows here about the period when the remaining bits of the old world were killed off in eastern Eurasia and North America, but very little is known about the start of old world's destruction, which definitely had to start from Europe, as you have said, being the core of the old world (or maybe one of the cores, nobody knows for sure). At least, we can guess this from the fact that European lands were conquered the first, which may point towards some strategical importance of this territory.

I personally think that old world indeed had some secret organizations too, but they were probably not like freemasons, with all the sinister-looking rituals and grades/degrees of knowledge. I think those original "secret" societies were created to be the secret protectors, or the most trusted guardians of the former world order. Freemasons could indeed be one of the descendants of those old secret societies, but given how radically they were changed upon being infiltrated when the world take over happened, we can't be 100% sure about their true origin or even recent history. Secret societies obviously played their part, but there should be something else. Just imagine the same situation but happening nowadays. What if you were to infiltrate the top secret masonic/illuminati/whatever society now exist, and to convince everyone that they should destroy the current world order? What chances of success do you think you'd have? VERY FEW. So looking back at what happened, I strongly doubt that it was done by some small group of people. There had to be some kind of serious preparation in the shadow, with serious resources pulled in, and probably some major world war/cataclysm happening nearby to let everything play out as it did.

So the question we should really ask here is - who or what was pulling the strings in the very top?

freygeist

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I personally think that old world indeed had some secret organizations too, but they were probably not like freemasons, with all the sinister-looking rituals and grades/degrees of knowledge. I think those original "secret" societies were created to be the secret protectors, or the most trusted guardians of the former world order. Freemasons could indeed be one of the descendants of those old secret societies, but given how radically they were changed upon being infiltrated when the world take over happened, we can't be 100% sure about their true origin or even recent history. Secret societies obviously played their part, but there should be something else. Just imagine the same situation but happening nowadays. What if you were to infiltrate the top secret masonic/illuminati/whatever society now exist, and to convince everyone that they should destroy the current world order? What chances of success do you think you'd have? VERY FEW. So looking back at what happened, I strongly doubt that it was done by some small group of people. There had to be some kind of serious preparation in the shadow, with serious resources pulled in, and probably some major world war/cataclysm happening nearby to let everything play out as it did.

So the question we should really ask here is - who or what was pulling the strings in the very top?

I agree, there are most likely other major players involved, and Weishaupts only task might have been the infiltration of the lodges.
Pr. Dr. Höfelbernd made a theory in his book "Die andere Welt" (The other World) about the so called "dynasty" dating back to Old Egypt and the Roman empire, later they got real powerful in places like Venice, London through their trade empire, Now while he sticks to the official chronology, he does make some compelling case about this so called "dynasty" being a direct line to Weishaupts Illuminati, and also associating the City of London, the Vatican and the British East India Company with this group. I've also read that the Hanse might be involved in all this, too.

But i seriously got no clue yet, how this is all connected.

Last edited:

Citezenship

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Just imagine the same situation but happening nowadays. What if you were to infiltrate the top secret masonic/illuminati/whatever society now exist, and to convince everyone that they should destroy the current world order? What chances of success do you think you'd have? VERY FEW.
Well this has seemly happened at least three times in the last century if what they say in the books is true and is just about to happen in our own century as it seems the order is about to change to disorder.

This is a very easy thing to achieve when one controls all forms of media, create a situation that will divide and the rest will take care of itself.
So looking back at what happened, I strongly doubt that it was done by some small group of people. There had to be some kind of serious preparation in the shadow, with serious resources pulled in, and probably some major world war/cataclysm happening nearby to let everything play out as it did.
There is one resource more than anything that allows such things to happen and that is money.

I have always wondered if the cataclysms' are not quite cyclical but controlled in some manner and that is what the hostile take overs are about!

freygeist

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Just imagine the same situation but happening nowadays. What if you were to infiltrate the top secret masonic/illuminati/whatever society now exist, and to convince everyone that they should destroy the current world order? What chances of success do you think you'd have? VERY FEW. So looking back at what happened, I strongly doubt that it was done by some small group of people. There had to be some kind of serious preparation in the shadow, with serious resources pulled in, and probably some major world war/cataclysm happening nearby to let everything play out as it did.

I just wanted to clarify that point, because i got the time about that mixed up in the OP. It was quite a bit before their ban in Bavaria, and Lina explains in detail how Weishaupt got involved with the masons: Here is a passage from his book for reference:

In 1775, Professor Weishaupt became a member of the lodge Theodor zum guten Rat within eclectic freemasonry. Later, Weishaupt was to use this foothold in Munich to allow his Illuminati to infiltrate all the other Masonic lodges, due to the fact that he wielded great influence over the lodge through its Grand Master, Professor Franz Benedict (Xaver) von Baader, who had joined the Illuminati. It was Baron Adolf von Knigge, Adam Weishaupt's closest collaborator, who later helped him to gain entrance to different Masonic organisations. In 1777, he received the highest degree of the Knights Templar (Knight of Cyprus) in Hanau.
The 27-year-old Knigge joined the Illuminati in Frankfurt in 1780 under the alias of Philo (the original Philo was a Jewish scholar). The Illuminati began to work especially actively after the entrance of Adolf von Knigge in July 1779. Baron von Knigge also wrote the book "Concerning Association with People". He brought together many powerful men. It was largely thanks to Philo that the organisation spread through the whole of Germany. Both financial and sexual favours were used to gain control of people in high places. In time, the Illuminati won control of every Masonic order in the world. Important financiers joined the organisation: Speyer, Schuster, Stern and others. The Jews had therefore gained a very powerful position. Their base of operations was Frankfurt am Main.
The Jesuits had taught Weishaupt much, not least their doubtful morals. He encouraged his closest collaborators to use the lie as a tool and to avoid giving the public any true explanations. The leaders of the Illuminati saw to it that their most dangerous opponents and others who might be a threat to the secrets of the Order were poisoned. (...)
In 1777, the Illuminati began to co-operate with all the Masonic lodges (especially the Grand Orient) in order to infiltrate them. The Duke of Brunswick, Grand Master of Germany, said in 1794 that the Masonic lodges were controlled by the Illuminati. When Weishaupt became a member of the Grand Orient, the lodge was backed financially by Mayer Amschel Rothschild (1743-1812), according to the British historian Nesta Webster.
(p. 24,26)

So apparently he knew the right people at the right time, according to Lina, and like Citezenship said, it is implied that bribery and extortion was used to successfully infiltrate the Masonic Lodges in a rather short time period from 1775 onward, and the most important lodges were already infiltrated before the Ban in 1784.

Last edited:

freygeist

Trusted Member
Reaction score
A few additional infos on the original form of the Masons:

First of their most famous symbol:

800px-Square_and_compasses2.JPG
masonic-freemasonry-emblem-icon-logo-260nw-317806598.jpg

The Square and Compass is pretty obvious a symbol associated with geometry and architecture/construction, or the "Königliche Kunst" (Royal Art), often we see that with a "G" in the middle standing for God or Grand Architect of the World. That symbol is the original sign of their guild, and only in later times the all-seeing-eye was added in the middle, standing for the infiltrated lodges by the illuminati:

1612686877066.jpeg
72538956-freemason-square-and-compass-vector-freemasonry-signs-and-mason-symbols-vector-tattoo.jpg

The earliest accounts of masons date back to a predecessor group called "Steinmetzbruderschaft" (Brotherhood of Stonemasons, unfortunately there is no translation), who were a guild, in charge of constructing mainly churches and cathedrals. They were organised in three layers, the so called "Hütte", were the direct builders on the site where organized, the "Gilde", consisting of merchants, and on the top is the "Zunft" with the overregional "Handwerksmeister" (master craftsmen), whose tasks were coordinating the huge construction projects.

220px-Baumeister_-_Holzschnitt_von_Jost_Amman_-_1536.svg.png

So these are the historical roots of masonry, and the rituals and symbol date back to this initial guild of masons and craftsmen, organized in this brotherhood. The so called "freemasons" were at first just a subgroup of this larger guild of builders, that emerged some point in time.
Official sources say the "modern" freemasonary (i always know, something's fishy when this word comes up), started with the founding of the first Grand Lodge in England 1717, so this is possibly very much connected to Weishaupts infiltration, as the organisations structure was changed, with the transition from the practical masonry to the spiritual masonry, so that many people would join the lodges, with no background in architecture. So it could mean that, there was a predecessor group, preparing Weishaupts Infiltration, or the Timeline got stretched out, and this event refers to the actual infiltration.

So the evidence presents very clearly that the original masons were a guild of builders, responsible for the construction of those cathedrals, we see today, and try to figure out their true purpose. They were behind the astonishing tartarian architecture.

Last edited:

mifletzet

Trusted Member
Reaction score
The Tarmodeans were an ancient society of merchants based in the Syrian Desert oasis city of Tadmor, today known as the Palmyra of Syrian civil war fame.

Tarmod is referred to in Kabbalah as the 'Klippa d'Tarmodai', an evil more subtle and dangerous even than that of Amalek, the Mixed Multitude and he Mixed Minitude combined. They have for thousands of years subtly attempted from within and without to subvert Torah Judaism; see 'Tarmodeans - the masters of concealment' in "Holiday Maamarim of the Lubavitcher Rebbes volume II" (Rabbi David Rothschild 2008).

The Tarmodeans are part of a dastardly antinomian world conspiracy that dates back to the first aborted attempt at a new-world order with the Tower of Babel, through the fractious Mixed Multitude at the time of the Exodus, to the time that King Solomon hired King Hiram's masons to work on the First Temple; see 'Masonic Terms in Rabbinic Thought' in "All the Days of My Life" (Moshe Gaguine 1994).

It has manifested in such groups as the Hellenists, the Sadducees, Essenes, early Christians, Boethusians, Karaites, Sabbateans, Frankists, Masons, Mendelssonians, Maskilim, Illuminati, Narodniks, Marxists, Yevsektziya, Assimilationists, "Order of the Knights of Malta", the Committee of 300, the Modern Canaanite movement, Masorti, Bilderbergers, Trilateral Commission, Bohemian Grove, the Council on Foreign Relations, "Peace Now", BDS, NWO, Deep State etc etc!

Among their ranks even today are some nominally Jewish and part-Jewish politicians, national and religious leaders, ministers, financiers, media moguls etc, many of whom can be shown to be of Frankist descent (eg Nicholas Sarkozy, John Kerry, Madeleine Albright, Wesley Clark etc), whose goal is the covert subversion of Torah Judaism, morals and morale, the evacuation of Jews from their Biblical heartland, and the establishment of a one-world antinomian "reverse-Judaism" religion in Jerusalem: "Those who destroy you and who lay you waste will emerge from your own ranks" (Isaiah 49). See "To Eliminate the Opiate" volumes I and II (Marvin Antelman 2002), and "Shabtai Tzvi, Labor Zionism and the Holocaust" (Barry Chamish 2005).

antelman-vol1-b.jpg

To Eliminate the Opiate: Vol. 2 by [Marvin Antelman]

freygeist

Trusted Member
Reaction score
It has manifested in such groups as the Hellenists, the Sadducees, Essenes, early Christians, Boethusians, Karaites, Sabbateans, Frankists, Masons, Mendelssonians, Maskilim, Illuminati, Narodniks, Marxists, Yevsektziya, Assimilationists, "Order of the Knights of Malta", the Committee of 300, the Modern Canaanite movement, Masorti, Bilderbergers, Trilateral Commission, Bohemian Grove, the Council on Foreign Relations, "Peace Now", BDS, NWO, Deep State etc etc!

This also fits with Höfelbernds theory of the "dynasty", but i still think we have to differentiate between the original masons of the old world and groups that exploited their knowledge.

But you find hardly information on these predecessor groups, who were responsible for building the cathedrals, you would think this would be quite well documented.
Just compare the entry on them with the entry on the freemasons, there is almost no information about them in the english wiki.
There also also some confusing terms with double meaning. There is the "Steinmetzbruderschaft", with the three subgroups "Hütte" (hut), "Gilde" (guild) and "Zunft" (also translates as guild) as mentioned above.
But there is also the actual Bauhütte (building hut) and the Zunft, different from the "Steinmetzbruderschaft", and as far as i understood, the "Bauhütte" was temporary on the local building sites, and cooperated with the "Zunft", which organised the build masters in the cities. The brotherhood was for the overregional organsiation of the traveling builders, but also the "huts", so these groups would intertwine to some degree, when tasked with a construction, but in my theory all these three groups, "Streinmetzbruderschaft", "Bauhütte" and "Zunft" belonged to the Old World, and were at first not part of the above mentioned groups.

There are even today building huts like the Kölner Dombauhütte, but you don't find much information on the actual construction,

Just one picture, early 19th century:

csm_DBH_DBA_D-1390v_e8d288eae4.jpg

You would think there should be many drawings or infos on this, as this "hut" is supposed to date back to the time of the construction of the cathedral, and this shows again how the knowledge of these initial builders got "lost" after the infiltration.

Last edited:

SonofaBor

Trusted Member
Reaction score
First, my theory about the masons: They were originally a guild of builders, architects and keepers of knowledge, organized as a branch of the old world government. That's why Weishaupt had to infiltrate this particular group, to obtain their knowledge about sacred geometry and architecture, to ultimately exploit it and use it against them.

I greatly suggest that we all start with data. Maybe the data is selected because we have a hunch or axiom or hypothesis. But the data should lead where it does. The data can only lead where it does because it is puzzling. KD set the standard in this regard: Look at something that doesn't make sense and compare it to our experiences. Ask hard questions. Assume one could be wrong at any turn. If this method is not utilized, we are no better than university academics.

“A man goes to knowledge as he goes to war: wide-awake, with fear, with respect, and with absolute assurance. Going to knowledge or going to war in any other manner is a mistake, and whoever makes it might never live to regret it”
― Carlos Castaneda, The Teachings of Don Juan: A Yaqui Way of Knowledge

Last edited:
Tips
Tips
Please respect our Posting Rules.

Users who are viewing this thread