An overlooked symbol of the old civilization

Catalyst

Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
1.jpg

Greetings everyone! I have just finished translating a recently published article from tart-aria.info about the symbol of an 8-pointed star and a moon (crescent). The article is big, and has nearly 100 high-quality images inside, so unfortunately I can’t post a full copy of it (as it is very hard and time-consuming to manually re-upload and adjust every single image, while the forum's interface sometimes even crashes when I upload too many photos). So here is a short summary of what to expect from it (you'll find the link at the bottom):

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is hard to refute the fact that over the recent years, numerous facts of historical falsifications have been found out, starting from the end of the 19th century and earlier. The deeper we dive in time, the more distorted official historical position becomes. Each day, more and more people come to conclusion that some time ago, there was a single unified civilization and culture, which eventually became destroyed and fractured into many pieces by some force. There are numerous views on its original name, including titles like Tartaria, Scythia, Sarmatia, Slavic-Aryan Empire and others. However, no matter what name it really had, much more important is the fact that something great and colossal existed and unified people of the past.

Either way, at a certain point of time, some forces managed to radically change the course of human history, and unfortunately, we know almost no details of how exactly it happened. Hints and echoes of the past, gathered bit by bit, reveal that people of the recent past went through a global war and several planetary catastrophes. However, as skeptically-minded readers will notice, it is quite hard to prove, and to some seems unreal at all.

Nevertheless, there are things capable of surviving any war or cataclysm, concurrently storing a lot of valuable information inside. You may have probably heard a phrase of one smart person which states that «the world is ruled by symbols». It is the symbols that we are going to talk about. Symbols can change their color, shape, governmental or religious affiliation, but they never disappear forever. I will use this feature as a key for revealing some mysteries of the past. And one particular symbol will help me with this task – the symbol of an 8-pointed star and a moon (crescent).

7.png

4.jpg
20.jpg

Throughout the article, the author points out various historical discrepancies and understatements related to this symbol, by comparing illustrations and artifacts taken from different sources.

15.jpg

17.jpg

29.jpg

31.jpg

The author tries to prove that the symbol of 8-pointed star and moon (crescent) was very wide-spread and most probably was the very genuine symbol of the old empire that we’ve been looking for.

44.png
46.png

52.jpg
Springfield Crescent.png

The article presents proofs that the considered symbol was at some point of time forced out and replaced mainly with the symbol of two-headed eagle (sometimes it’s one-headed).

53.jpg

The final part of it looks into various books on the infamous planetary cataclysm, and its connection to the confrontation of civilizations, that led to the situation we are dealing with nowadays.

65.png

67.jpg

The article also presents curious images that hint at usage of advanced weapons by our ancestors.

81.png

86.png

At the end, a bold hypothesis is proposed, that connects our moon, the symbol, and the planetary cataclysm/war of civilizations into one logical picture. Don’t want to spoil anything here, you need to read it yourself. It’s really worth it.

Here is the link: https://www.tart-aria.info/en/an-overlooked-symbol-of-the-old-civilization/

[If it will get a lot of views, I will try to figure out how to compile the whole article into one portable and uncompressed file (something like a PDF file but with clickable full-scale images). If you know how to do it, let me know.]

Last edited:

UnderTheOaks

Deleted
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Site:
www.zeemaps.com
The Crescent and star is a known symbol of the Ottoman Empire and it had an 8 pointed star before the conquest of Constantinople. Prior to being the Ottoman Empire which starts in 1453, it was The Byzantine Empire which had the double headed eagle flag.

Official narrative from wik peed is:

A period of reform called "Tanzimat", a time of constitutional reforms began in the Ottoman Empire in 1839 and ended in 1876, then they were defeated after the Turkish war of Independence, ww1, & genocide.

There is a moorish structure that was built in Baltimore in Druid Hill Park. (picture below) The narrative says it was built in 1865 but was later torn down. Could there have been a recent time when the Ottoman Empire was building in the US? Is it Tartaria? or should we be calling it the Ottoman Empire? are the copper domed "tartarian" buildings similar to the mosques of the Ottoman Empire?

Interesting that many of these magnificent structures are torn down after WWI, and US Architecture is different forever after?

1609533754552.png
1609531813836.png
1609532130041.png

1609534682331.png

"The symbols of the Constantinople before the conquest are as follows: double-headed eagle, four different cross icons, the crescent and the star."

Map of Turkish Empire with Tartaria shown in the upper right corner
1609532457652.png

A Dutch map from 1635, referring to as "Turkish Empire"

1609533246862.png

Occupying British troops march past the Nusretiye mosque in Istanbul in 1920, as the Ottoman Empire collapses.

1609533358366.png

Druid Hill Park Baltimore
Torn down in 1961 to make way for a parking lot

More info plus the official narrative on the Druid Hill Park Bandstand:

Last edited:

NigeWz

Trusted Member
Reaction score
When it comes to the buildings and architecture, I think that all these so-called 'Empires' were essentially one-and-the-same. Tartaria was likely named so by the 'enemy' of the 'Tartarians' (more on that in a later post). The people who were hell-bent on the destruction of Tartary named it as such simply because they saw the Tartarians as 'demons'. Hence the references to 'Tartarus' in the BuyBull.

Catalyst

Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
The Crescent and star is a known symbol of the Ottoman Empire and it had an 8 pointed star before the conquest of Constantinople. Prior to being the Ottoman Empire which starts in 1453, it was The Byzantine Empire which had the double headed eagle flag.

A period of reform called "Tanzimat", a time of constitutional reforms began in the Ottoman Empire in 1839 and ended in 1876, then they were defeated after the Turkish war of Independence, ww1, & genocide.

There is a moorish structure that was built in Baltimore in Druid Hill Park. (picture below) The narrative says it was built in 1865 but was later torn down. Could there have been a recent time when the Ottoman Empire was building in the US? Is it Tartaria? or should we be calling it the Ottoman Empire? are the copper domed "tartarian" buildings similar to the mosques of the Ottoman Empire?

Interesting that many of these magnificent structures are torn down after WWI, and US Architecture is different forever after?

View attachment 5091View attachment 5086View attachment 5087

View attachment 5092
"The symbols of the Constantinople before the conquest are as follows: double-headed eagle, four different cross icons, the crescent and the star."

View attachment 5088

View attachment 5089
Occupying British troops march past the Nusretiye mosque in Istanbul in 1920, as the Ottoman Empire collapses.

View attachment 5090

Not exactly sure what you are trying to say by this post, but anyway, no matter what official history tells us, we should take it with a grain of salt. I personally don't trust the official narrative and support the idea written in the article, that we should look at everything with our own eyes (and symbols are much more trustworthy than texts written by historians).

As for the Byzantine Empire (if it existed at all), the transition from one symbol to another could occur over an uncertain period of time. Moreover, no matter what artifact we are looking at (containing an eagle or a crescent), it is impossible to say which came first and which symbol out of two is older. But given the fact that the star and crescent symbol was replaced almost everywhere else with the double-headed eagle, I personally assume that the same happened in the "Byzantine Empire", no matter what is written in Wikipedia or history books.

------------------------------------------------------
Nice photo by the way (found a larger version):
Druid Hill Park (Baltimore, Maryland).jpg

I wonder, is that a crescent on its top?
Photo527708o.jpg

Last edited:

UnderTheOaks

Deleted
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Site:
www.zeemaps.com
[/QUOTE]

Not exactly sure what you are trying to say by this post, but anyway, no matter what official history tells us, we should take it with a grain of salt. I personally don't trust the official narrative and support the idea written in the article, that we should look at everything with our own eyes (and symbols are much more trustworthy than texts written by historians).

[/QUOTE]

That is exactly what I'm trying to say. I am enjoying the information you are presenting.
What if during the Franco-Ottoman alliance, the Turkish Empire was already in New France building these structures.

Catalyst

Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
That is exactly what I'm trying to say. I am enjoying the information you are presenting.
What if during the Franco-Ottoman alliance, the Turkish Empire was already in New France building these structures.
Trying to figure out their multi-layered historical cobweb (weaved of countless questionable empires, dates and events) is exactly what they want us to be doing. I don't think that we should let ourselves be caught by this trick, so the most reasonable way is to either accept that there was one single empire/proto-state that was eventually destroyed/conquered OR keep wallowing in the official history's nonsense, choosing between the options, all of which are false by default.

Obssessedstudent

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Great post!

In many "ancient" cultures, the 8 pointed star was the sign of Venus, although i think it was a corruption.
Philip II of Macedon, if he existed at all, that was apparently his first sigil.

When it comes to the buildings and architecture, I think that all these so-called 'Empires' were essentially one-and-the-same. Tartaria was likely named so by the 'enemy' of the 'Tartarians' (more on that in a later post). The people who were hell-bent on the destruction of Tartary named it as such simply because they saw the Tartarians as 'demons'. Hence the references to 'Tartarus' in the BuyBull.
I completely agree and I think, that many of the positive symbols and historical people were twisted and used in a negative way, ie. swastika

Oracle

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I really appreciate your efforts of bringing many of the tart-aria.info articles to our attention.
Edit: double posted due to extreme difficulties replying today in my browser.

View attachment 5091View attachment 5086View attachment 5087

View attachment 5092

View attachment 5088

View attachment 5089

View attachment 5090

"are the copper domed "tartarian" buildings similar to the mosques of the Ottoman Empire? "
I have thought this too over the course of my sh research.

Last edited:

NigeWz

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Great post!

In many "ancient" cultures, the 8 pointed star was the sign of Venus, although i think it was a corruption.
Philip II of Macedon, if he existed at all, that was apparently his first sigil.

I completely agree and I think, that many of the positive symbols and historical people were twisted and used in a negative way, ie. swastika
It's funny that you mention the swastika. My own research points to the swastika as being the Biblical 'mark of Cain'. Cain was the 'good-guy', BTW.

WorldWar1812

Deleted
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Greetings everyone! I have just finished translating a recently published article from tart-aria.info about the symbol of an 8-pointed star and a moon (crescent). The article is big, and has nearly 100 high-quality images inside, so unfortunately I can’t post a full copy of it (as it is very hard and time-consuming to manually re-upload and adjust every single image, while the forum's interface sometimes even crashes when I upload too many photos). So here is a short summary of what to expect from it (you'll find the link at the bottom):

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is hard to refute the fact that over the recent years, numerous facts of historical falsifications have been found out, starting from the end of the 19th century and earlier. The deeper we dive in time, the more distorted official historical position becomes. Each day, more and more people come to conclusion that some time ago, there was a single unified civilization and culture, which eventually became destroyed and fractured into many pieces by some force. There are numerous views on its original name, including titles like Tartaria, Scythia, Sarmatia, Slavic-Aryan Empire and others. However, no matter what name it really had, much more important is the fact that something great and colossal existed and unified people of the past.

Either way, at a certain point of time, some forces managed to radically change the course of human history, and unfortunately, we know almost no details of how exactly it happened. Hints and echoes of the past, gathered bit by bit, reveal that people of the recent past went through a global war and several planetary catastrophes. However, as skeptically-minded readers will notice, it is quite hard to prove, and to some seems unreal at all.

Nevertheless, there are things capable of surviving any war or cataclysm, concurrently storing a lot of valuable information inside. You may have probably heard a phrase of one smart person which states that «the world is ruled by symbols». It is the symbols that we are going to talk about. Symbols can change their color, shape, governmental or religious affiliation, but they never disappear forever. I will use this feature as a key for revealing some mysteries of the past. And one particular symbol will help me with this task – the symbol of an 8-pointed star and a moon (crescent).

Throughout the article, the author points out various historical discrepancies and understatements related to this symbol, by comparing illustrations and artifacts taken from different sources.
The author tries to prove that the symbol of 8-pointed star and moon (crescent) was very wide-spread and most probably was the very genuine symbol of the old empire that we’ve been looking for.

The article presents proofs that the considered symbol was at some point of time forced out and replaced mainly with the symbol of two-headed eagle (sometimes it’s one-headed).

The final part of it looks into various books on the infamous planetary cataclysm, and its connection to the confrontation of civilizations, that led to the situation we are dealing with nowadays.

The article also presents curious images that hint at usage of advanced weapons by our ancestors.

At the end, a bold hypothesis is proposed, that connects our moon, the symbol, and the planetary cataclysm/war of civilizations into one logical picture. Don’t want to spoil anything here, you need to read it yourself. It’s really worth it.

Here is the link: https://www.tart-aria.info/en/an-overlooked-symbol-of-the-old-civilization/

[If it will get a lot of views, I will try to figure out how to compile the whole article into one portable and uncompressed file (something like a PDF file but with clickable full-scale images). If you know how to do it, let me know.]
Eight pointed star has a lot of meanings.

-Double Star (4+4)
-Templar Octogon
-Bethlehem Star

The moon crecent maybe interpretated either as SOLAR ECLIPSE.
Obviously modern history and muslims will roughly deny it.

Catalyst

Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
The three moons make me want to reconsider the so called Sun Dog phenomenon. Curious.
View attachment 5167View attachment 5168View attachment 5169
Actually you are not the first one who sees similarity between 3 moons and this optical illusion. There are even some people who claim that there were no other moons and try to say that this phenomenon explains everything. I know about this thing, these phenomena are called halos or crystal halos Halo (optical phenomenon) - Wikipedia:
46_degree_Lunar_Halo.jpg

The light from sun or moon is seen this way because it gets refracted by ice crystals suspended in the atmosphere.
But the thing is that all those bright spots and complicated patterns that are seen on various images are just lens flare. Moreover, this phenomenon is quite rare (at least not to be seen on a daily basis by everyone), so I highly doubt that someone would use it as a symbol in old heraldry and other sources that were covered in the article.

Last edited:

kd-755

Trusted Member
Reaction score
How are the ice crystals suspended?
What stops them from falling or melting and returning to the vapour state of being or indeed the liquid state of being?
Ice floats on liquid water but I've never seen in float on water vapour.
We cannot be the only ones who have walked this plane who look at the sky and ponder on what the hell is going on in our sky. All the symbology could well have been created in an effort to explain what is being observed and perhaps created multiple times either by people who lived at different times or lived in the same time but in different places.

Catalyst

Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
How are the ice crystals suspended?
What stops them from falling or melting and returning to the vapour state of being or indeed the liquid state of being?
Ice floats on liquid water but I've never seen in float on water vapour.
We cannot be the only ones who have walked this plane who look at the sky and ponder on what the hell is going on in our sky. All the symbology could well have been created in an effort to explain what is being observed and perhaps created multiple times either by people who lived at different times or lived in the same time but in different places.
I had the same thoughts for crystals when I first read it in Wikipedia, but either way, I have no clue what exactly makes the light look this way. But still, I have no doubt that it is purely a visual phenomenon.

As for the symbols, they surely can be viewed from different points of view. Frankly, I have no intention to start pointless debates here, I just posted the article to let everyone make their own conclusions.

liqouriceandhorses

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Do you think this is the same sign? Found in Scandinavia
tartariansk.jpg

Also these have the same signs as some of the pictures above, from Örebro where the main castle have been rebuilt many times, you can see those old big classic windows on some places still.
Örebro_kommunvapen_-_Riksarkivet_Sverige.png
inst.1950.png
örebroslott1.jpg

Last edited: