Ancient Inscriptions

Silveryou

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Today I was re-reading this thread about an ancient civilization in Brazil (Abandoned Ancient City found in Brazil) and I suddenly remembered that on the New Chronology forum there is a thread by the wonderful Irina with a series of images of "ancient" undeciphered scripts: Форумы проекта Новая Хронология - Просмотр сообщения.

I am gonna post these images with the brief description given on that forum with the purpose of creating a place where to post all the akward and unknown scriptures one can find and eventually compare them. I am not going to copy the informations (in Russian) on that forum, because that would be too much, but those interested can visit that page and delve into this subject as they please. I hope to find other interesting scriptures and hope everyone will contribute. Enjoy!

1. The inscription on the Novgorod bell
a-01a.jpg
a-02a.jpg
a-03a.jpg

a-04a.jpg

a-06a.jpg

2. Inscription at the entrance to the Cathedral of Santiago de Compostela in Spain
a-17a.jpg
a-18a.jpg

3. Inscriptions in the Cathedral of St. Lorenz in Nuremberg
a-26a.jpg

a-27a.jpg

4. Andrea Verrocchio. Statue of David. Florence.
nd-001.jpg
nd-002.jpg
nd-003.jpg

nd-004.jpg
nd-005.jpg

nd-006.jpg

nd-007.jpg

nd-009.jpg

nd-010.jpg

nd-011.jpg

nd-012.jpg

nd-013.jpg

5. Inscriptions on the clothes of John the Baptist. Florence
nd-015.jpg

nd-016.jpg

nd-017.jpg

nd-018.jpg

nd-019.jpg

nd-020.jpg

nd-021.jpg

nd-022.jpg

nd-023.jpg

nd-024.jpg

nd-025.jpg

nd-026.jpg

nd-027.jpg

nd-028.jpg

nd-029.jpg

nd-030.jpg

nd-031.jpg

6. Inscriptions on the clothes of the Virgin Mary. Uffizi Gallery.
nd-032.jpg

nd-033.jpg

nd-034.jpg

nd-035.jpg

nd-036.jpg

nd-037.jpg

nd-038.jpg

7. Inscriptions on the composition Adoration of the Magi Gentile da Fabriano
nd-039.jpg
nd-040.jpg

nd-041.jpg

nd-042.jpg

Last edited:

Silveryou

Trusted Member
Reaction score
8. Inscriptions on the halos of Mary, Anna and Christ. Uffizi Gallery
nd-043.jpg

nd-044.jpg

nd-045.jpg

nd-046.jpg

9. Inscriptions on ribbons and clothes. Coronation of Mary. Filippo Lippi.
nd-047.jpg

nd-050.jpg

nd-052.jpg

nd-053.jpg

nd-054.jpg

nd-055.jpg

nd-056.jpg

10. Annunciation. The inscription on the carpet. Uffizi Gallery.
nd-057.jpg

nd-059.jpg

11. Inscription on Mary's halo. Jacopo Bellini. Madonna and Jesus.
nd-061.jpg

12. Adoration of the Magi. Indistinct inscriptions on Mary's robe
nd-062.jpg

nd-063.jpg

nd-064.jpg

12. The coronation of Mary. Inscriptions on the garment of God. Lucca
nd-078.jpg

nd-077v.jpg
nd-078v.jpg

Cattura.PNG

13. Inscriptions on the Madonna del Pergolato robe. Giovanni Boccati
nd-080.jpg

nd-081.jpg

14. Inscriptions on the robe of St. Catherine.
nd-083.jpg

nd-084a.jpg

nd-084b.jpg

15. Inscription on Mary's halo. Annunciation. Luca di Paolo.
nd-086.jpg

nd-086a.jpg

16. Inscriptions on the edges of Mary's clothes. Mary with Jesus. Perugino
nd-092.jpg

nd-093.jpg

nd-075.jpg

nd-076.jpg

17. Madonna with Jesus. Perugino. 1496-1498
nd-088.jpg

nd-089.jpg

nd-090.jpg

nd-091.jpg

Last edited:

wommak

Reaction score
262.png

I do not remember who but here on this forum shared a link This page and I found that very helpful when comes to learning other languages. Those inscriptions look like old russian or some runic language OR todays russian is similar to it (derived from that) and is only simplified for needs of post 1800 "reset" plebs that survived?

Fortuna Fled

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Today I was re-reading this thread about an ancient civilization in Brazil (Abandoned Ancient City found in Brazil) and I suddenly remembered that on the New Chronology forum there is a thread by the wonderful Irina with a series of images of "ancient" undeciphered scripts: Форумы проекта Новая Хронология - Просмотр сообщения.

I am gonna post these images with the brief description given on that forum with the purpose of creating a place where to post all the akward and unknown scriptures one can find and eventually compare them. I am not going to copy the informations (in Russian) on that forum, because that would be too much, but those interested can visit that page and delve into this subject as they please. I hope to find other interesting scriptures and hope everyone will contribute. Enjoy!

2. Inscription at the entrance to the Cathedral of Santiago de Compostela in Spain
The Inscriptions on the clothes of John the Baptist Of Florence are in a different alphabet from the inscription on his shield! Could the ones on his shield have been added much later? The runes or letters on his clothes look so ancient, but the letters on the shield are quite modern.

Silveryou

Trusted Member
Reaction score
18. Natividad by Robert Campin
campin_dijon_nativity.jpg

Cattura1.PNG

Cattura2.PNG

19. Natività by Giotto
big_giottonativita.jpg

nativita-giotto DETTAGLIO.jpg

20. Annunciazione by Beato Angelico (Museo del Prado)
annunciazione.jpg

Cattura3.PNG

Cattura4.PNG

Cattura5.PNG

21. Annunciazione by Beato Angelico (Museo Diocesano Cortona)
fra angelico museo diocesano cortona 1433 1434.jpg

Cattura6.PNG

22. Annunciazione by Beato Angelico (Museo Basilica Santa Maria delle Grazie)
fra angelico Santa Maria delle Grazie, San Giovanni Valdarno 1430.jpg

Cattura7.PNG

The Inscriptions on the clothes of John the Baptist Of Florence are in a different alphabet from the inscription on his shield! Could the ones on his shield have been added much later? The runes or letters on his clothes look so ancient, but the letters on the shield are quite modern.
I think what you call a shield is the "parchment" held with the left hand. If so, that's Latin. And on the clothes Roman alphabet is used too between the inscriptions, so I think the statue was done as it is now. But who knows...

Last edited: