Ancient Landing Strips of the North

Hidden Rabbit

khaoz 2.0
Reaction score
Airports are nonsense. Back in 1900-1940, people calmly flew in Airships (Mythical and fabulous flying ships. Balloons with ships) Nobody can explain why we use airplanes and helicopters.
why do flying saucers need airports? :)

Version. These are roads. Giant roads (some kind of connection can be found.)

Version 2. The soil was demolished by water-tsunami-cataclysms, and these are traces of former city-blocks and roads.

Version 3. The soil and cities were demolished by water-tsunamis-cataclysms-nuclear holes (round holes).
The planet was attacked by the Miner Pirates, who began to grind mountains, whole areas. Shooting Lasers at the ground or Carrying out ground explosions (to find out what is buried there) Well, these comrades dug up Quarries-Canyons in the USA and Kazakhstan.

They dug up North Africa and covered it all with sand. Destroyed such regions as Central Asia-South Ural-Mongolia :) (Again, the fertile soil is very, very small stripe. This is Ukraine-Rostov on the Don-Volga region. All other regions of the planet are very country and poor soils. Except some Lowlands and mountainous barriers. Many countries are just Swamps. (Belarus; Brazil; Yakutia, etc. regions in Russia) These are useless lands :) It's still lucky when it's like rocks and lakes in Finland. People can drill into stable ground. If we take Brazil and their river, then it is not at all clear what to do with this land :)

Add SEQUOYs-trees and larger animals. Maybe this is what the real world looked like.
And we are just a civilization of evil Hobbits :)

Nezumi

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Airports are nonsense. Back in 1900-1940, people calmly flew in Airships (Mythical and fabulous flying ships. Balloons with ships) Nobody can explain why we use airplanes and helicopters.

Version 2. The soil was demolished by water-tsunami-cataclysms, and these are traces of former city-blocks and roads.

Version 3. The soil and cities were demolished by water-tsunamis-cataclysms-nuclear holes (round holes).
The planet was attacked by the Miner Pirates, who began to grind mountains, whole areas. Shooting Lasers at the ground or Carrying out ground explosions (to find out what is buried there) Well, these comrades dug up Quarries-Canyons in the USA and Kazakhstan.

They dug up North Africa and covered it all with sand. Destroyed such regions as Central Asia-South Ural-Mongolia :) (Again, the fertile soil is very, very small stripe. This is Ukraine-Rostov on the Don-Volga region. All other regions of the planet are very country and poor soils. Except some Lowlands and mountainous barriers. Many countries are just Swamps. (Belarus; Brazil; Yakutia, etc. regions in Russia) These are useless lands :) It's still lucky when it's like rocks and lakes in Finland. People can drill into stable ground. If we take Brazil and their river, then it is not at all clear what to do with this land :)

Add SEQUOYs-trees and larger animals. Maybe this is what the real world looked like.
Brazil is not a whole swamp...Brazil is one of the biggest cattle producers in the world which means it needs plenty grazing lands... amazon is not a swap it one of the most fertile lands in the world.

FAELAGUM

Trusted Member
Reaction score

More about 1900-1940 thanks!

NigeWz

Trusted Member
Reaction score

More about 1900-1940 thanks!
Airships were common-place for decades (according to my own research). This is why 'churches' have spires, and huge 'post offices' have tall clock towers. They were landing platforms and allowed the people to get on / off the airship.
All destroyed in 1937 due to the (false-flag) Hindenberg 'disaster', which scared the shite out of people and ended that form of travel. Enter oil-based fuel, cars, planes, petrol, Rockerfeller oil companies, pharmakia,.......you know the rest.

Hidden Rabbit

khaoz 2.0
Reaction score
Brazil is not a whole swamp...Brazil is one of the biggest cattle producers in the world which means it needs plenty grazing lands... amazon is not a swap it one of the most fertile lands in the world.
No, this is a huge swamp :)
All Brazilians live on the coast. Brazil has a huge layer of mud-clay-fertile soil. Periodically, this soil starts to move and floats, and they die in accidents along with cars, tower cranes, etc. The best housing there are floating houses :)

In Russia too! Half of the country is as if after a disaster. The fact that new cities have been built on permafrost and swamps are industrial wonders. (And someday the permafrost will begin to melt when Gretta Tumberg stops being harmful. It will be possible to repopulate them with Elephants, Trees and People)

Well, I'm sure they flew the Aerostat, etc. Why build roads when you can fly by air?
At least in the 18-19th century, a century that looks like a post-catastrophic one. For example, private planes were banned in the USSR. Until now, this sector has not been developed. And for example, in Brazil there is a Helicopter Taxi

On the other hand, I know a redneck in Russian woods. They have fun there to do on Paragliding from village to village (by Parachute with a motor) And yes, I see that the Government has a focus on DeIndustrialization. They hide the industrial history of the 18-19-20 centuries. They inspire a story about Wooden Buildings, Knights, Traditional (Theatrical) Costumes. They talk about the feudal society. Destroy education. And in Reality, farmers want to fly in the sky :))

kd-755

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Correct me if I am wrong but your research is watching a youtube gurus video?
Did you do anything to check the veracity of any of the claims made?

NigeWz

Trusted Member
Reaction score
You're watching it on MY You Tube channel. I thought it would be easier to present it this way, rather than a boot-load of text.

kd-755

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Being a bit thick here.
Is the video your research of imagery and text put into a video format. or or did you do a voice over with your interpretation of the videographers claims?

NigeWz

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Being a bit thick here.
Is the video your research of imagery and text put into a video format. or or did you do a voice over with your interpretation of the videographers claims?
My own research bears all this out as 100% proof. My grandparents told me this when I was a kid. They were born on 1902 and 1903.

kd-755

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Okay I get it now. Thanks for your time.
My grandparents were born a few years later, 1907, 1908 and they never mentioned these things at all. My great grandparents emigrated to Canada in the early 1920's and went by Cunard liners. I know this through my own genealogical research to discover all I could about them. The Merseyside Maritime Museum was most helpful, pre internet days.
They only went because a friend of my great grandfathers had already left the iron mines here which were all but worked out and successfully emigrated to Canada a couple of years prior and he was my great grandfathers sponsor. You didn't get in without a sponsor.
Guess they must have been too poor to take the flying ships que sera sera

Edit to correct typos. Second edit to correct a date

Last edited:

cmgtech2525

Reaction score
I noticed some personal flying machines in the still photos video shot. I guy standing up with a suit / wings that looks like it’s mechanical and no ballon. I wonder if we can make that. Also looks like a standing take off. So no jumping off a cliff to test it. If someone gets me the plans. I’ll try it. I do need more evidence as well. Seems promising though. On moms side: gramp was born 1900 orphan in Italy came here when he was 11or12. Mom thinks parents died from volcano eruption. I’ll get more info as it’s around the great white fleet time. He was Brick layer and went to Scranton. Had eight kids. My mom the youngest born in the 40’s. Her oldest sister is alive nearly 100 but in a home now. In Washington state. My uncles who took the brick laying business are dead but I wish I was awake before they passed, as they would know something. Scranton PA. Some mud flood old buildings. I still have tons of family there but no mason brick layers alive. Thanks.

Citezenship

Trusted Member
Reaction score

Hidden Rabbit

khaoz 2.0
Reaction score
1) Dude, you're at war with humans.
-) Researchers are being killed. Just like any inventors of hydrogen motors, magic electric batteries, installations for the extraction of rare metals from tap water, etc. :) All this has already happened on the planet.

-) In the 19th century there was a real war, people were encrypting. They believed that the oral transmission of knowledge was more accurate. For example, Russian Chronicle History (published) and Church History COMPLETELY contradict ORAL folk history :)) (This is about Fomenko and others. That is, PEOPLE SHOULD NOT BELIEVE PAPER. It sounds crazy, but it's true.

-) The craziest thing is that you have to believe your intuition. Everyone who has a soul can easily find all the answers

-) The last struggle with documents was in the USSR. It's just that all traces of the culture of 1890-1914 were destroyed. If you want proof?

For example, once we looked at the Map of the Russian Empire. 18th century map.
-) There were a bunch of cities, a bunch of rivers. Each small river was signed and had its own name. (If every small river is signed, then someone lives there but at the level of the village or cottage)
-) There were a lot of cities Some cities founded in the 19th century were already there. There were also unknown cities that disappeared. For example, the Kamchatka peninsula :)
-) How did they get there? Either they were there, or they flew :) (the easiest way)
-) And the funniest and most childish question. HOW DRAWED THE AERO-SHOOTING? :)))) This idiotic question can confuse anyone :)

There is also a hypothesis that the Trans-Siberian Mainline was dug up.

Map.

Russian Version Novai︠a︡ karta Rossīĭskoĭ Imperīi razdi︠e︡lennai︠a︡ na nami︠e︡stnichestva : sochinennai︠a︡ 1786.
Latin Version. 1780. Tabula geographica generalis Imperii Russici ad normam novissimarum observationum astronomicarum concinnata = 40 megabites
Yes, the cadastre and surveyors existed. (But at a very weak level, in connection with the revolution, the seizures of the country. That is, all over again) But can you imagine the number of works? That is, millions of hobbits walk through swamps, mountains, forests and measure-measure with sticks, telescopes, etc. :) The funny thing is that now they measure everything again and it turns out that again nothing is known))

Last edited:

kd-755

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Here is a tale of an airship close me.
HMS Hermione was a Royal Naval Airship constructed in a building shed on a local dock in 1910-1911. She was towed out moored to her mooring buoy in the dock for four days. she never flew as a strong wind got up and she broke her back. Her local name was Mayfly.
In these photographs you can see the shed in which she was built. It was built over the water of the dock on piles knocked through the dock bottom. The piles are still clearly visible today so I can get a clear handle on the scale of the shed and by extension the scale of the airship.
Hanger.jpg

HMNA n 1.jpg

Mayfly_shed_crash.jpg

The airship was a total loss in 1911 when according to video evidence of lines drawn upon old photographs people assert that these things were knocking about with gay abandon flying into and out of any huge buildings or tying themselves up to the nearest church steeple or tower or whatever tall thing has been built that we are told is inexplicable except for airship mooring.
Cobblers quite frankly.

There is a huge and blindingly obvious flaw in what is essentially a giant bag of gas wandering about in the wind. It is always at the mercy of the wind. Always, always always. Tiny little engines strapped on the side are rendered useless when a wind swirls around it from 'the wrong direction'. Strap one to a church steeple in anything over a breeze and it will sure as eggs is eggs swivel about with the wind as its engines will be turned off. The whole idea of an airship mooring was to allow for the swivelling.
Try it yourself get the biggest helium balloon you can afford out in a stiff breeze, then a gale and note the difference in the way it behave. Attach it to a pole by a fishing swivel for real easy understanding and get ingenious ballast it with various things its really interesting.

A few docks over is this construction shed. The Mayfly shed is tiny by comparison.
1024px-Astute1.JPG

It can hold four Astute Class submarines under construction. The wisdom of the video suggests that airships could fly in through the doors of this shed which are scaled to let submarines out sit there take on and disgorge passengers or freight etc get restocked with fuel and crew then fly out the same way they got in. Well lets say a squall got up when halfway in or halfway out then what?

The submarines are unaffected by the winds as they have a bit of weight to go along with their bulk and they are only moved on out very slowly on their transporter. However the doors are not so well set up so on occasions, not very often, they remain closed and roll outs and roll ins are delayed until the wind drops.

Here are some online sources for those who want to have a look for themselves.

Edit to remove a superfluous word.

Last edited:

pushamaku

Administrator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
You're watching it on MY You Tube channel. I thought it would be easier to present it this way, rather than a boot-load of text.
Great video!

I'm definitely on board that these were commonplace in the previous era simply in light of all the corruption and oppression we are witness to in the present era.

@trismegistus has a nice post on these airships: SH Archive - Hindenburg: Was Zeppelin technology a threat to the 20th century?

Hidden Rabbit

khaoz 2.0
Reaction score
And no one promises that it will be easy. Moreover, all this is destroyed ( Especially in English )

For example, I once read Cesare Lombroscho (Academician, criminal Anthropologist. He was very worried that the population of the late 19th century in Italy was very sick. That there were many freaks born of a bandit. Well, like now in the USA at the BLM-Antifa rallies, after eating Walmart poison foof)
Paragraph in Criminal Man:

"Coal was discovered in the 15th century; a wheeled ship in 1472, and a propeller ship in 1790. When in 1707 Papen came up with the idea of moving ships by ferry, he was considered a charlatan. Richet writes that the French Academy quite recently recognized the telephone Daguerreotype existed in Russia as early as the 16th century, and here in 1566 Fabrizio was discovered, in order to later be re-discovered by De la Roche. "

Well well. The Italian academician read something and knew (Rome as secret Library), and says that the PHOTO was known.
Imagine, wild people were running with clubs and axes, and they have a camera :)

And now combine.
Firearms + Majestic Architecture (Factories, Quarries, Transportation, Schools for Workers, Universities for Engineering) + Plumbing + Warm Floors and Swimming Pools (we still use the pool pump from those times). CHERRY on the cake - PHOTOS. And how does this time differ from the 19th century or from the 1940s? :)

FAELAGUM

Trusted Member
Reaction score
And no one promises that it will be easy. Moreover, all this is destroyed ( Especially in English )

For example, I once read Cesare Lombroscho (Academician, criminal Anthropologist. He was very worried that the population of the late 19th century in Italy was very sick. That there were many freaks born of a bandit. Well, like now in the USA at the BLM-Antifa rallies, after eating Walmart poison foof)
Paragraph in Criminal Man:

"Coal was discovered in the 15th century; a wheeled ship in 1472, and a propeller ship in 1790. When in 1707 Papen came up with the idea of moving ships by ferry, he was considered a charlatan. Richet writes that the French Academy quite recently recognized the telephone Daguerreotype existed in Russia as early as the 16th century, and here in 1566 Fabrizio was discovered, in order to later be re-discovered by De la Roche. "

Well well. The Italian academician read something and knew (Rome as secret Library), and says that the PHOTO was known.
Imagine, wild people were running with clubs and axes, and they have a camera :)

And now combine.
Firearms + Majestic Architecture (Factories, Quarries, Transportation, Schools for Workers, Universities for Engineering) + Plumbing + Warm Floors and Swimming Pools (we still use the pool pump from those times). CHERRY on the cake - PHOTOS. And how does this time differ from the 19th century or from the 1940s? :)
Please tell us more!
Maybe you have a homepage where I can see pictures and read your research?