Ancient Siberian Canal

Catalyst

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I will tell you two "urban legends" (or conspiracy theories if you like) that I've heard about some mysterious things, hidden somewhere deep inside Russian territory. I read these some time ago, those were some random posts on some forums like this one. Can't give any links to those post or proofs.

1) As you may already know, there are many unusual grids/lines/roads that can be found on satellite maps of Russia. Some are surely just common roads, some are oil/gas pipelines, but some are..... something else...... and probably very old. This comes from a tale by some random guy, who's grandfather allegedly served in soviet armed forces, back in the 1960s (+- 10 years, it doesn't really matter). His duty was to guard/patrol one of those old "grids", hidden under thick forests. According to his story, there was a huge underground facility of unknown origin, that caused different devices (even wrist watches) to behave oddly. That's all he told.

2) When soviet authorities were conducting nuclear tests, there was an interesting incident, that happened during one underground explosion test (I guess it happened in the 1950s). As far as I am concerned, all nuclear tests (even during the cold war) had to be arranged with other nations beforehand (I guess to avoid accidentally triggering nuclear war). So when this particular test was arranged, everyone knew its approximate explosive yield. But right after the test explosion, everyone was surprised that this explosive yield was much bigger than expected. Long story short. Explosion of the nuclear charge they were testing caused another explosion of something else hidden deep in the ground. It was some kind of a weapon or a bomb, left there from an ancient war (probably the one that was happening right before the cataclysm that led the parasites to power in the 18-19th century). So when this accident happened, there was a special committee that decided to cover it up and obviously classify. Because it turned out that the unknown thing they exploded was only a part of the problem. They found underground facilities of the old world there too. Not sure what they did with the others, but according to the story, this one was completely embedded in concrete, and above this concrete they created a water basin, to make sure that no one will ever find this facility.

veeall

Reaction score
Always makes me wonder what's there to hide so much, and how could everybody be so unanimously in agreement in hiding the subjects of these rumours.

I've read from a russian website about total genocide of Saint Petersburgs population by bolsheviks and rehabitating it with strangers, who, not only took over the properties, but also the identities of former inhabitants to lay claim to the titles and social status of victims.

I can imagine how a whole generation can hide their shame from their posterity for entire lifetime. I wonder if something like that also could be at work with all the secrecy and amnesia.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
JWW427 Giants in Ancient Warfare Folklore, Psychology, Art and Myths 13
dreamtime Cosmology and ancient myths Folklore, Psychology, Art and Myths 4
KD Archive SH Archive Magic Mirrors: Ancient Television & Computers? Technology 0
W SH Archive Creatures Depicted in Ancient Art Humanoid Creatures, Clones and Biorobots 3
KD Archive SH Archive Ask Pro | - Julius Caesar: Medieval vs. Ancient Ask an Expert 0
KD Archive SH Archive Antarctica: melting snow reveals ancient human settlement? Known Parts of the World 0
Archive SH Archive Human Animal Hybrids (Japan) and Ancient Mythological Hybrid Creatures Humanoid Creatures, Clones and Biorobots 0
Anachronos Abandoned Ancient City found in Brazil Buildings and Structures 20
Onijunbei SH Archive What if "Ancient" came after "Modern" Buildings and Structures 0
JWW427 SH Archive Ancient Gold Mining In Peru Buildings and Structures 4
Archive SH Archive Ancient Agriculture: Historical Lies Questionable Ancient History 0
Archive SH Archive Rethinking Taos New Mexico, the Rio Grande, the impacts of earthquakes, and the ancient lakes of North America Questionable Ancient History 0
Archive SH Archive What if the way we're searching for a lost ancient civilisations is wrong? Legendary, Phantom and Lost Lands 1
KD Archive SH Archive 19th century Crematoriums vs. Ancient Iron Melting Plants Buildings and Structures 0
JWW427 SH Archive Lost Ancient Kingdom Discovered General 1
KD Archive SH Archive Ancient WW2 airplanes discovered in Greenland Questionable Ancient History 2
KD Archive SH Archive Ancient Chinese Floating Death Star Ships Technology 0
KD Archive SH Archive Brad Steiger and his Ancient Machine Technology 0
JWW427 SH Archive Ancient roads of the Yukon Buildings and Structures 0
Timeshifter SH Archive 2,500-year-old ancient Greek shipwrecks may hold key to lost port Archaeomythology and Archaeogenetics 0
KD Archive SH Archive Ancient City of Helike: when did it get destroyed? Unmatched 0
Timeshifter SH Archive Huge ancient baths unearthed in Greece's lost city of Tenea Buildings and Structures 0
Timeshifter SH Archive Archaeology shock: Ancient settlement discovery in Florida changes course of US history Questionable Ancient History 0
Archive SH Archive The missing link to ancient power Technology 0
feralimal SH Archive A bit of masonry I spotted in 'Ancient Woodland' Photographic Analysis 0
EUAFU SH Archive Ancient Tunnels in Puebla, Mexico Buildings and Structures 0
Archive SH Archive Factors To Consider in Ancient Buildings Buildings and Structures 0
JWW427 SH Archive Unprecedented World Heatwave Reveals Ancient History in Britain General 0
Curious SH Archive Swedish schools to erase ancient history from history class General 0
KD Archive SH Archive Ancient Genetics Factory: The Temple of Artemis Humanoid Creatures, Clones and Biorobots 2
Timeshifter SH Archive Ancient Top 10 TV Shows 0
JWW427 SH Archive Ancient American Canals General 2
Archive SH Archive Diana of Ephesus, or Artemis to the ancient Greeks General 0
AthroposRex SH Archive Discovery of an ancient high tech genetics lab for use by giant hominids in Bucegi mountains in Romania. Archaeomythology and Archaeogenetics 0
KD Archive SH Archive The city of Duluth: how ancient is it? Known Parts of the World 0
KD Archive SH Archive Ancient God Sucellus and his devices Archaeomythology and Archaeogenetics 0
KD Archive SH Archive Ancient Tech aka Magic Items Technology 0
KD Archive SH Archive The city of Sibir: ancient capital of the Tartars Questionable Ancient History 0
KD Archive SH Archive The City of Annapolis: why they called it Ancient? Investigation Requests 0
Archive SH Archive An Ancient Matriarchy in Europe? Questionable Ancient History 0
KD Archive SH Archive Artificial Ancient Granite and Marble Technology 0
Archive SH Archive Ancient Egypt Discussion Questionable Ancient History 0
Archive SH Archive Ancient American Roots by Jon Levi Questionable Ancient History 0
W SH Archive Robocops, Automatons, and Mechanized War Chariots of the Ancient World Technology 1
KD Archive SH Archive Ancient and early 20th century Robots Technology 0
Archive SH Archive Layouts of the Ancient buildings and underground rooms. General 0
Archive SH Archive The system of ancient monumental structures. (SAMS) Buildings and Structures 0
Archive SH Archive Mud/Sand flood in Ancient Egypt? Mud Flood and Dust Storm Hypotheses 0
KD Archive SH Archive Giant "Ancient" Romans, Human Engineering and the Real Slavery Humanoid Creatures, Clones and Biorobots 0
Archive SH Archive Glass making in ancient Israel Technology 0