Annunaki Files: Chronology of the origin of Man, Genetics, DNA, Races, and a theory of Resets

Safranek

Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Let me begin by saying that this is my first OP. I've enjoyed reading, commenting on, debating and learning from everyone's input here on SH.

I've not created any OPs so far as I'm a great fan of the type we all got used to on the original SH where 'KD' set the example of providing an ample amount of information in the original post and really gave a great lead-off for the rest of us (and yes I know we have some like that by a few current members) to follow up with research and comment on. As that takes time and focused interest, I've refrained from starting one until I am able to provide such a lead-off.

The one I've been working on (which will be posted in the near future - time permitting) was put on hold due to the video series I'm posting herein. This post will unfortunately NOT get such a lead-off, however I consider it to be important enough to get it out to those who may be interested in the topics, as it ties together many subjects we have been discussing here on SH.

This is a video series done by a person I've mentioned in a few of my posts intermittently. His name is Jason Breshears and he has a YT channel with over 100 videos (of which I've watched all at least once) with surprisingly very low subscription count;

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmfQuPmeXRhSIr6WLvT6Fog/videos

a website,

and is an author writing about all his research;

----------------------------------------------------------------

I won't give any spoilers regarding what he's about, as I stated in the title of the OP, he covers ALL those subjects from a VERY WELL researched perspective that few writers/presenters have. Instead, I suggest that before you get into the series, you take the time to listen to this interview he gave where he best explains it himself.

Now this does mean an hour and a half of your time, but it does explain many things, especially my main issue when I first started following his work, which was - how does a guy read and memorize much from over a thousand books, which he can just quote names and dates from as he's driving in his truck talking about a given subject matter, as he does in some vids.

If you choose to skip the video and just go for the main topics right away, go for it.

Archaix Interviewed by EOTT Podcast: Everything on the Table

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4e1ucIeBfy0

However, if you took my advice and made it through the interview, you have a grasp on the nature of the individual who will be presenting the historical information that follows in the video series.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

What I do ask in this thread, before we get into the series, is that

you actually watch each video you're commenting on

AND

if you debate some of the subject matter, you provide research to back up your point.

As true to this forum, EVERYTHING is open for discussion and debate, but it should be done in the style of intelligent researchers aiming to get at the core of the truth.

There is one issue he mentions that he's pretty convinced about based on his research, which is that we live in a simulation. That is the one thing I'm not on-board about, but I"m not throwing the baby out with the bath water. I would like the focus of the responses to be restricted to the historical aspects of the series and if someone would like to discuss the simulation aspect, please do it in a separate thread as it would dilute the historical/chronological element.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

He does a great job of synchronizing many chronologies and this is a key aspect of the series. He ties together and critiques the work of 'researchers' like Fort, Sitchin, Velikovsky, Hancock, Icke, Deniken, not to mention the Bible, the Vedas, Books of Enoch, Sumerian tablet, Egyptian hieroglyphs, Hebrew rabbinical texts, Mayan sources, Masonic texts, etc., its all in there.

I forewarn y'all that there will be some controversial issues that will be presented but they WILL be backed up by considerable research and therefore deserve the same in case of rebuttal.

My personal key interest in the series, other than the historical aspect, is his take on how and when RESETS happen. He attributes it to a 'Phoenix weapon' and projects it to happen in 2040 based on his chronological calculations.

So here we go, the first part of the series:

Anunnaki Designer DNA: ANUNNA Files Part 1

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrevwT1gaTc

--------------------------------------------------------

Anunnaki Racial Protocol: ANUNNA Files Part 2

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmI7VKXCGdY

Survivors of the World Before: ANUNNA Files Part 3

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jGnDF0QtEM

Anunnaki Incorporated: Racial Branding of Humans in Neolithic: ANUNNA Files Part 4

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iODIXIAI5A

PreFlood People Shocked at First Appearance of Caucasians: ANUNNA Files Part 5

----------------------------------------------------------

If you've made it this far, you've probably have already listened to the interview where he covers a lot more topics than what is mentioned in these videos, and you can continue the series by going to his channel.

If you find other videos there worthy of discussion, feel free to post and comment.

Clown Of God

Reaction score
I heard about this researcher through a friend of mine who recommended me to have a look.
Like Safranek this friend of mine told me about some gems that could be found in this mans research.
I have tried once to listen to him, but lost interest quite fast as I found him to be way out there on the fringe like Tzarion. Due to Safraneks informed presentation, I will give it another go.

SonofaBor

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting this. You've given me something very substantial to dig into. As usual, when presented by such intense and compelling information, my initial responses cannot be of much help. Your personal story is humbling and inspiring.

Last edited:

Safranek

Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Thinking aloud about how with evolution it seems as if all races evolve together as a race not as individuals, DNA communication?
Unfortunately, I very rarely watch TV series anymore due to time constraints, however I'm keenly aware about truth being presented as fiction. This idea goes back centuries and has been in our faces since the dawn of television.

As DNA seems to be a coded essence that dictates the formation of building blocks of general attributes regarding species, I don't see it as 'DNA communication', as the DNA does not 'communicate' with other DNA outside of it's host. It seems to form the structure which a certain type of soul can inhabit and codes its general capacities/abilities.

Thereby, as Jason mentions in the series, through reincarnation, different types of souls can take on different physical 'bodies' whose capabilities are enhanced and/or restricted by this code.

In current times, we 'toy' with this when we breed domesticated animals (and who knows what else).
I heard about this researcher through a friend of mine who recommended me to have a look.
Like Safranek this friend of mine told me about some gems that could be found in this mans research.
I have tried once to listen to him, but lost interest quite fast as I found him to be way out there on the fringe like Tzarion. Due to Safraneks informed presentation, I will give it another go.
I don't blame you as I felt much the same when I first discovered his videos, I think it was at about his 3rd or 4th post. It became more and more interesting as he started to actually tie the many strands of research together and formulate it chronologically into a coherent hypothesis. This is why I was reluctant to give it a thread, only mentioning certain videos in other threads until this series came out.

I also feel the same about Tzarion, gave him a chance but he lost me pretty fast.
Thanks for posting this. You've given me something very substantial to dig into. As usual, when presented by such intense and compelling information, my initial responses cannot be of much help. Your personal story is humbling and inspiring.
I think you meant Jason's personal story. ;-)

Last edited:

Curved Pluto

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I also have watched many of this guys videos and there was something there that made me unsubscribe to him in the past. I can't remember what is was, so I will also dig back into him and his videos to see what it was. I do remember he had a lot of good info though and enjoyed his videos to start

Safranek

Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
I also have watched many of this guys videos and there was something there that made me unsubscribe to him in the past. I can't remember what is was, so I will also dig back into him and his videos to see what it was. I do remember he had a lot of good info though and enjoyed his videos to start
As I mentioned in the OP, I"m not totally on-board with ALL his research either. Of course, its difficult to find someone who comes to all the 'right' conclusions regarding our heavily obscured past given the amount of info one must sift through to try and get a coherent picture. I challenge anyone to point me to such a researcher.

In my view, he's taken many of the sources that we've all been researching and has made a very good case regarding our chronology as it pertains to the resets we've all been investigating. As he mentions and as we've come to know ourselves, almost no decent historical information is to be found in the last century with the exception of some researchers who have been censored by the 'scientific' establishment.

One of the key aspects of a researcher is discernment. Given all the info one has to source, one must decide which pieces of the puzzle are to be regarded as 'authentic' and which are to be avoided due to the factors of censorship and dis-info. Regarding Jason, I can only 'measure' this based on the personal research that I have done to verify this, and I found that his discretion of sources of historical info closely match what I have deduced so far, of course I'm not a 'believer' so I am always ready modify my historical world-view according to newly available 'valid' research.

There are 2 key aspects to his research;

1. Chronology - he has done a great job compiling this from many sources.

2. Historical Sources - He's presented a wealth of sources in his videos.

Having put out over a hundred of them, he narrates video after video quoting a wealth of sources. The series where he focuses on one subject are the best for not having to put the pieces together yourself. This most recent one and the one he had done on the Giza pyramids.

Please let me know what if was that made you unsubscribe.

Curved Pluto

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Please let me know what if was that made you unsubscribe.
I will once I have enough time to go through his videos again. As I said I liked him initially so it might tale me a bit before I find what is was. I like your point about discernment. I am subscribed to many a channel that I definitely don't agree with but I still view videos from time to time just to get their perspective and to use my discernment to take what facts I find credible out of it. I know one thing that will generally get me to unsubscribe from someone is when they spam videos constantly in my news feed where I can't see anything else. Like info wars. Or next news now. I used to like him till he just plugged up my feed. I guess I still like him I just un-subbed him on you tube and then on bit chute.

davtash

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Excellent topic, watching 'raised by wolves' at present also excellent
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rE92bDAlPXI

Thinking aloud about how with evolution it seems as if all races evolve together as a race not as individuals, DNA communication?
More thinking aloud as I wake up still recalling my dreams. I go to my bed early now aged 67, in order to dream. Where do dreams fit in with evolution and 'the big bang?

NigeWz

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Guys. He is really 'on' to something. That said, I think those of you with some Biblical knowledge (though not completely necessary), will understand what's presented in this video. Interestingly, YT would not allow me to upload it. They hit me with a '15-minute time-out', and the link I posted on YT is being shadow-banned. I wonder why (cough, cough).
Here's the link: Meet Your Overlords (bitchute.com)
If it doesn't work, please go to Bitch-Ute and search for 'TheDevilsPlayground' (Just as typed here with no spaces and no apostrophe)
It's the most recent upload (30 mins)

SonofaBor

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Here he agrees to a covid diagnosis. I ascertain that he is too busy making a living and amplifying his well-earned research to keep up with current research. It has got to be difficult to go from the defacto monastery of prison to the freaking crazy real world. I still hope for even greater things fron him.

Last edited:

BStankman

Trusted Member
Reaction score
His thinking reminds me very much of PK Dick.
I would tend to agree.

He is a glimpse into an alternate reality where many of us here may have lead to if we had unlimited study time and unlimited library access to pre 20th century books. And did not have the internet to compare findings and bounce theories off of each other.
A living fossil, stuck in 20th century mentality where publishing books is the best way to get your ideas out to other people. Like David Hatcher Childress was doing in the nineties.

His photographic memory and knowledge could add to the discussions here. But it would just seem wrong introduce him to the Korben Dallas world of no surviving original sources.

NigeWz

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Let me begin by saying that this is my first OP. I've enjoyed reading, commenting on, debating and learning from everyone's input here on SH.

I've not created any OPs so far as I'm a great fan of the type we all got used to on the original SH where 'KD' set the example of providing an ample amount of information in the original post and really gave a great lead-off for the rest of us (and yes I know we have some like that by a few current members) to follow up with research and comment on. As that takes time and focused interest, I've refrained from starting one until I am able to provide such a lead-off.

The one I've been working on (which will be posted in the near future - time permitting) was put on hold due to the video series I'm posting herein. This post will unfortunately NOT get such a lead-off, however I consider it to be important enough to get it out to those who may be interested in the topics, as it ties together many subjects we have been discussing here on SH.

This is a video series done by a person I've mentioned in a few of my posts intermittently. His name is Jason Breshears and he has a YT channel with over 100 videos (of which I've watched all at least once) with surprisingly very low subscription count;

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmfQuPmeXRhSIr6WLvT6Fog/videos

a website,

and is an author writing about all his research;

----------------------------------------------------------------

I won't give any spoilers regarding what he's about, as I stated in the title of the OP, he covers ALL those subjects from a VERY WELL researched perspective that few writers/presenters have. Instead, I suggest that before you get into the series, you take the time to listen to this interview he gave where he best explains it himself.

Now this does mean an hour and a half of your time, but it does explain many things, especially my main issue when I first started following his work, which was - how does a guy read and memorize much from over a thousand books, which he can just quote names and dates from as he's driving in his truck talking about a given subject matter, as he does in some vids.

If you choose to skip the video and just go for the main topics right away, go for it.

Archaix Interviewed by EOTT Podcast: Everything on the Table

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4e1ucIeBfy0

However, if you took my advice and made it through the interview, you have a grasp on the nature of the individual who will be presenting the historical information that follows in the video series.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

What I do ask in this thread, before we get into the series, is that

you actually watch each video you're commenting on

AND

if you debate some of the subject matter, you provide research to back up your point.

As true to this forum, EVERYTHING is open for discussion and debate, but it should be done in the style of intelligent researchers aiming to get at the core of the truth.

There is one issue he mentions that he's pretty convinced about based on his research, which is that we live in a simulation. That is the one thing I'm not on-board about, but I"m not throwing the baby out with the bath water. I would like the focus of the responses to be restricted to the historical aspects of the series and if someone would like to discuss the simulation aspect, please do it in a separate thread as it would dilute the historical/chronological element.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

He does a great job of synchronizing many chronologies and this is a key aspect of the series. He ties together and critiques the work of 'researchers' like Fort, Sitchin, Velikovsky, Hancock, Icke, Deniken, not to mention the Bible, the Vedas, Books of Enoch, Sumerian tablet, Egyptian hieroglyphs, Hebrew rabbinical texts, Mayan sources, Masonic texts, etc., its all in there.

I forewarn y'all that there will be some controversial issues that will be presented but they WILL be backed up by considerable research and therefore deserve the same in case of rebuttal.

My personal key interest in the series, other than the historical aspect, is his take on how and when RESETS happen. He attributes it to a 'Phoenix weapon' and projects it to happen in 2040 based on his chronological calculations.

So here we go, the first part of the series:

Anunnaki Designer DNA: ANUNNA Files Part 1

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrevwT1gaTc

Anunnaki Racial Protocol: ANUNNA Files Part 2

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmI7VKXCGdY

Survivors of the World Before: ANUNNA Files Part 3

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jGnDF0QtEM

Anunnaki Incorporated: Racial Branding of Humans in Neolithic: ANUNNA Files Part 4

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iODIXIAI5A

PreFlood People Shocked at First Appearance of Caucasians: ANUNNA Files Part 5

----------------------------------------------------------

If you've made it this far, you've probably have already listened to the interview where he covers a lot more topics than what is mentioned in these videos, and you can continue the series by going to his channel.

If you find other videos there worthy of discussion, feel free to post and comment.
Maybe I am throwing the proverbial 'baby' out with the 'bathwater' here, but Jason lost all credibility with me when he made a video about how he contracted the 'lie-rus'.

BStankman

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Maybe I am throwing the proverbial 'baby' out with the 'bathwater' here, but Jason lost all credibility with me when he made a video about how he contracted the 'lie-rus'.
It seems he has done the same and returned the favor.
Dismissing the works of a thousand independent history researchers based on your one comment.

NigeWz

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Dismissing the works of a thousand independent history researchers based on your one comment.

No-one can predict the future. It's all a script. That's why the BuyBull is called 'script-ure'

Safranek

Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score

I think it was the SonofaBor comment he was referring to as he mentioned 'someone who hides behind a cartoon effigy'.

Am I missing something here? Did someone leave a comment on his YT channel or website? At the beginning he said that he read the comment here. Was there also a comment made on his channel?

I want to write a reply to his scathing comments since I was the one who opened this can of worms but I just want to be clear about the particulars.

Oracle

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Interesting developments. I had planned to watch some of the content in your op tonight as I didn't have enough data when you posted the thread and I value what you post here at SH, but I think I'll save my data for other things after that unwarranted bitter attack on the whole website due to one member's non inflammatory comment.
For all the books he's read and knowledge presumably accumulated during the process, he hasn't developed much it seems on higher levels going by that base display.
I'd have read his books as I am not a fan of being talked at in a running monologue by anyone for very long, but that won't happen now.
I would suggest to not lower yourself by engaging with and responding to him. Be like water. Sheath your sword 🙂

NigeWz

Trusted Member
Reaction score

I think it was the SonofaBor comment he was referring to as he mentioned 'someone who hides behind a cartoon effigy'.

Am I missing something here? Did someone leave a comment on his YT channel or website? At the beginning he said that he read the comment here. Was there also a comment made on his channel?

I want to write a reply to his scathing comments since I was the one who opened this can of worms but I just want to be clear about the particulars.
I'm not sure. The comment was incoherent. If I were you I'd go ahead and write whatever it is you want to say.

conspiracyorJAC

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Excellent topic, watching 'raised by wolves' at present also excellent
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rE92bDAlPXI

More thinking aloud as I wake up still recalling my dreams. I go to my bed early now aged 67, in order to dream. Where do dreams fit in with evolution and 'the big bang?
Isaac Weishaupt from Conspiracy and unpopular culture does a whole breakdown of the show if you are interested.