Annunaki Files: Chronology of the origin of Man, Genetics, DNA, Races, and a theory of Resets

davtash

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Excellent topic, watching 'raised by wolves' at present also excellent
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rE92bDAlPXI

Thinking aloud about how with evolution it seems as if all races evolve together as a race not as individuals, DNA communication?
More thinking aloud as I wake up still recalling my dreams. I go to my bed early now aged 67, in order to dream. Where do dreams fit in with evolution and 'the big bang?
Isaac Weishaupt from Conspiracy and unpopular culture does a whole breakdown of the show if you are interested.
Yes please send me a link

Megalonymous

Reaction score
I hope it is noted that the first "middle eastern man" was infact a magdalenian from Europe. the first combo of genes that make a jew or Phoenician appear in the sopot/lengyel culture in Europe. the people that went to conquer India, Africa as far as chad, took over Europe and evolved to be romans are from the Danube gorge where there ws a huge flood they survived.

what this area of Europe [central] has is large numbers of radioactive thermal springs still causing evolution every day.

it should also be noted the massive earthworks they are finding in Central Europe. if you wanted to know where the annunaki were complaining about digging canals in harali, look to Central Europe and the management of the freshwater sea that covered it at the end of the ice age.

peace