Anyone here make their own music???

Citezenship

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I am just posing the question, anyone make their own music??

I am a fan of anything electronic, that does not mean i do not appreciate acoustic music but my preference is electronic.

Drum and bass, rave, shit even some pop music as long as it strays from the narrative it is ok with me.

Anyways here is some stuff that i have made myself, completely self taught using a program called logic pro, by the way i am tone def and cannot play any instruments other than a computer and rely on visual aids to produce music that is nostalgic to me(you might not get it but i do).

Some are old and some are new.

Please share some of your music or even music that you admire

View: https://soundcloud.com/andy-llewellyn-1/sets/my-track-list-1

Last edited:

Collapseinrealtime

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Go to turbinesunrise.bandcamp.com to check out the last band i was involved with. Currently working with a pianist/vocalist and her husband who is also a vocalist. I play guitar and also sing. We're working on some 3 part harmonies, something i've never had the experience doing before, so it's very exciting to be penetrating new ground. The turbine sunrise project went defunct when i expressed my views that this covid nonsense is a total fraud. They were the last normies i ever care to work with regarding music or anything else. Talk about a clean slate now! For all the ridiculousness of this psyop, many great things are coming from it, including my hearing about sh. Will share some of the new material i'm working on soon, but in the meantime, check out the bandcamp site. If you want to check out some live performances we did: View: https://youtu.be/lcrCUw2OKfk

Citezenship

Trusted Member
Reaction score

Chince

Trusted Member
Reaction score