Atlantis in/the Americas?

Sapioit

Trusted Member
Reaction score
In a Mandella Effect livestream I heard that there are some maps which depict one or both of the Americas as Atlantis, and upon google-ing I found multiple sites claiming to have images of said maps. I only visited one page, but it seems like an interesting thing to research.

This is the link I checked out. I also saved that page and attached the saved file to this post, for download. You should be able to open it with your browser, but there are some websites which convert that file type into PDFs, for those interested.

Attachments

anselmojo

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I just had a vision about this, but yes, atlantis is turtle island, is north(eagle)+south(condor), mt. mkinley is the ancient lodestone mount ME-RU, where merica and Rumania meet, at the pillars of Hercules (bering strait)...if you pick that spot as "north"(magnetic), and draw out where the equator of that would be, it neatly describes an interesting layline (tropic), upon which you may find many hidden treasures...

Jim Duyer

Deleted
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Site:
www.paleoaliens.com
In a Mandella Effect livestream I heard that there are some maps which depict one or both of the Americas as Atlantis, and upon google-ing I found multiple sites claiming to have images of said maps. I only visited one page, but it seems like an interesting thing to research.

This is the link I checked out. I also saved that page and attached the saved file to this post, for download. You should be able to open it with your browser, but there are some websites which convert that file type into PDFs, for those interested.
I like the research, but I have a question. When did South America "sink under the waves" as
Atlantis did? I can't see it from my window, but I believe it is still there.

E.Bearclaw

Trusted Member
Reaction score
the ancient lodestone mount ME-RU, where merica and Rumania meet, at the pillars of Hercules (bering strait)...if you pick that spot as "north"(magnetic), and draw out where the equator of that would be, it neatly describes an interesting layline (tropic), upon which you may find many hidden treasures...
Why Rumania, not Russia? Or is that an alternate historical name for the geographical area?

anselmojo

Trusted Member
Reaction score
From my perspective RUmania and RUssia are both part of Greater TarTarY, or the BarBarYan Horde. So yes these would be alternate historical names for geographical areas with great overlap. Remember as well that "Alaska" was considered to be part of Siberia until quite recently, or Russia if you prefer, and that the indigeneous "ARtic" peoples have always been expert mariners, celestial navigators, and still use harpoons with spear throwers (ATL-ATL) to hunt with. What was the ancient ATL-ANT-YAN language like? A pictographic symbolic phonetic language (analogue) supported by sign language (hand/mudras+body/poses/postures etc.) I consider English,Spanish,German,Hebrew,Greek,Latin etc. etc. to be the most recent western attempts to reconstruct the UR-Tounge by a "digital" means, ie. using "letters, numbers, and "Wrighting"". I believe this method can be useful in some regards, but ultimately I'm beginning to think that anything that can be ritten, by definition appears into this world as a backwards reflection of reality, leading to backwords thoughts, and essentially pretty much anything that can be said in ing-leash, is a degeneration and perversion of "Angel-ish"...(unless we are talking about the "king's" English, and/or Song)...

Sapioit

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I just had a vision about this, but yes, atlantis is turtle island, is north(eagle)+south(condor), mt. mkinley is the ancient lodestone mount ME-RU, where merica and Rumania meet, at the pillars of Hercules (bering strait)...if you pick that spot as "north"(magnetic), and draw out where the equator of that would be, it neatly describes an interesting layline (tropic), upon which you may find many hidden treasures...
That "Rumania" sounds a lot like Eastern Europe's "Romania". Even the leaders of the gypsies which are living in Romania call themselves "Rrhoms". Even more connections to other parts of the world.

Also, the only "mt. mkinley" I can find is in Alaska, so maybe the reason why Alaska was "sold" by Russia to America was for some people in power to get access to that mountain.

Why Rumania, not Russia? Or is that an alternate historical name for the geographical area?
Well, Romania is currently a country right next to the danube, next to (surrounded by) other ex-communist countries which were once occupied by Russia. All those countries have slavic genes, so it's likely that it refers to the general area, maybe even the area where some of the survivors rebuilt after the fall of Atlantis. I mean something like "somewhere around there", rather than "that particular country in the shape it has nowadays". Especially since the world wars shuffled the borders quite heavily.

From my perspective RUmania and RUssia are both part of Greater TarTarY, or the BarBarYan Horde. So yes these would be alternate historical names for geographical areas with great overlap. Remember as well that "Alaska" was considered to be part of Siberia until quite recently, or Russia if you prefer, and that the indigeneous "ARtic" peoples have always been expert mariners, celestial navigators, and still use harpoons with spear throwers (ATL-ATL) to hunt with. What was the ancient ATL-ANT-YAN language like? A pictographic symbolic phonetic language (analogue) supported by sign language (hand/mudras+body/poses/postures etc.) I consider English,Spanish,German,Hebrew,Greek,Latin etc. etc. to be the most recent western attempts to reconstruct the UR-Tounge by a "digital" means, ie. using "letters, numbers, and "Wrighting"". I believe this method can be useful in some regards, but ultimately I'm beginning to think that anything that can be ritten, by definition appears into this world as a backwards reflection of reality, leading to backwords thoughts, and essentially pretty much anything that can be said in ing-leash, is a degeneration and perversion of "Angel-ish"...(unless we are talking about the "king's" English, and/or Song)...
If that's true, then the Mt. McKinley from Alaska is an attempt by the survivors to draw attention elsewhere, or to reconstruct what little they could.

Very interesting view-point on the english being a failed attempt at Angel-ish. I'm glad someone else remembers the Artic. Also interesting connection between written and ritten, since ritten can refer to rites (i.e. rites of passage in stories).

Users who are viewing this thread