Betty Boop shows magnetic field failing, economic reset and mud flood covering of old structures.

Magnetic

Trusted Member
Reaction score
This one is a gem of a cartoon and it describes what happens before the magnetic field fails (economic reset), the magnetic field failing(loss of gravity) and the post field regeneration(mud flood and building on top of covered structures). What is amazing is that Betty Boop's Ups and Downs was released in 1932! This information was known almost a hundred years ago or IMHO much much older. View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrZnJN2ipog

Now we have trillions given by the Federal Reserve to buy assets of corporations and real estate just like in the cartoon. When the magnetic field fails gravity fails which causes things to float or propel themselves off the ground as the train does. Lastly when gravity via the magnetic field is restored the buildings pile on top of each other like the mud flood which buries the lower level so is built upon or partially dug out after the reset.

codis

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Far too much pseudo esoteric mumbo-jumbo.
The solar system cycles the galaxy in a spiral motion, passing through the galactic current sheet (layer of energized ions a.k.a plasma) twice in each 24 thousand year cycle.
The sun picks up large amounts of energy and ion cloud while passing through the current sheet, and sheds it through a micro nova.
The flash of that micro nova and the following sun storm (particles) is what devastates earth. That is what vitrified the sphinx and those ancient towns in India (not ancient nuclear weapons). The induced currents will cause earthquakes and volcano eruptions, this fact is now slowly recognized by scientists.

The "zero gravity" is baseless bollocks. Plasma vortex to other realms :poop::poop:... at this point I stopped the video.
IMHO an attempt to blackwash and discredit the actual danger of a micro nova event.

That passing through the galactic current sheet is accompanied by the already observed reduction of the geomangetic field. And the observations of micro novas at near stars, which are "ahead" of us in their cycle.

For a more sane approach, check out the Suspicious0bserver YT channel.

Catalyst

Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Mhh. I wonder where the term "Ups and Downs" originated from and how long it has been around?

Also, I'm guessing your video is supposed to be related to this?
View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=coFoVF2W-tA
The theory from this video seems like some madman's fantasy.....OR, a deliberate bullshit created to confuse and distract people from analyzing the true reasons and facts about world reset.

Paul R

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Far too much pseudo esoteric mumbo-jumbo.
The solar system cycles the galaxy in a spiral motion, passing through the galactic current sheet (layer of energized ions a.k.a plasma) twice in each 24 thousand year cycle.
The sun picks up large amounts of energy and ion cloud while passing through the current sheet, and sheds it through a micro nova.
The flash of that micro nova and the following sun storm (particles) is what devastates earth. That is what vitrified the sphinx and those ancient towns in India (not ancient nuclear weapons). The induced currents will cause earthquakes and volcano eruptions, this fact is now slowly recognized by scientists.

The "zero gravity" is baseless bollocks. Plasma vortex to other realms :poop::poop:... at this point I stopped the video.
IMHO an attempt to blackwash and discredit the actual danger of a micro nova event.

That passing through the galactic current sheet is accompanied by the already observed reduction of the geomangetic field. And the observations of micro novas at near stars, which are "ahead" of us in their cycle.

For a more sane approach, check out the Suspicious0bserver YT channel.
If I may recommend a series about the subject this is a good video to start, one which I am positive that will feed some minds into delving more into the information that they (and others alike, like some here in this amazing site, so full of knowledge and priceless info) bring forth.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ru5fdfovkGI

codis

Trusted Member
Reaction score
The theory from this video seems like some madman's fantasy.....OR, a deliberate bullshit created to confuse and distract people from analyzing the true reasons and facts about world reset.
Take some truth you don't like and don't want to spread, and add some magick, occultism, or straight-on lies to it.
And then drown the original version with your mumbo-jumbo.
This is called blackwashing.

The opposite of what nation states usually do with their history.

Magnetic

Trusted Member
Reaction score
This cartoon made almost 90 years ago seems to show an economic reset before the earth's magnetic field fails, what happens when the magnetic field fails and shows subsequent building on top of the previous civilization. As Codis says there is a lot of black washing of what magnetism and gravity are, of the timing of such magnetic reversals(they are much closer in time than stated in scientific journals, just hundreds of years apart) and the restart of a subsequent civilization. I will go deeper into this topic with scientific papers and art and media that show in detail this process.

Catalyst

Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
I am completely sure that old technology was based on ether (and not electricity or magnetism like it is widely believed). So even if Earth's magnetic or gravitational filed was somehow disrupted (by accident or artificially), it still wouldn't have affected the ether that surrounds us (because ether is omnipresent, you can't just switch it off). So the massive cataclysm that occurred just poured some oil into the global fire and created chaos everywhere. It wasn't the reason for the reset, it was just a global event that happened on the background of war between some old forces. And the loss of technology was a sinister plot of the bad guys who managed to win that war. If old technologies disappeared only due to some temporary physical effect, world government wouldn't make so much effort to hide all information about them. Just think about it for a while.....

Magnetic

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I am completely sure that old technology was based on ether (and not electricity or magnetism like it is widely believed). So even if Earth's magnetic or gravitational filed was somehow disrupted (by accident or artificially), it still wouldn't have affected the ether that surrounds us (because ether is omnipresent, you can't just switch it off). So the massive cataclysm that occurred just poured some oil into the global fire and created chaos everywhere. It wasn't the reason for the reset, it was just a global event that happened on the background of war between some old forces. And the loss of technology was a sinister plot of the bad guys who managed to win that war. If old technologies disappeared only due to some temporary physical effect, world government wouldn't make so much effort to hide all information about them. Just think about it for a while.....
I Think you misunderstand what the Ether is. The Ether is the resting place potentially where energy and matter manifest themselves. Imagine a completely flat pond where there is no wind or any disturbance on it. Now throw a rock into it. The pond now has circular waves on its surface. The ether now has manifested those waves from the disturbance(the rock). The Ether is the resting place for all phenomena and once it is disturbed magnetism, light, heat, matter, etc are manifested from it. The Ether is not a force but a potential.

Catalyst

Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
I Think you misunderstand what the Ether is. The Ether is the resting place potentially where energy and matter manifest themselves. Imagine a completely flat pond where there is no wind or any disturbance on it. Now throw a rock into it. The pond now has circular waves on its surface. The ether now has manifested those waves from the disturbance(the rock). The Ether is the resting place for all phenomena and once it is disturbed magnetism, light, heat, matter, etc are manifested from it. The Ether is not a force but a potential.
No I didn't. I believe that you can harness that unlimited potential (not all obviously, but some part of it) if you create some kind of disturbance. When such disturbance occurs, ether starts to balance it out, thus releasing some amount of energy.

But that is just a theory and my opinion. Of course I cannot prove anything.

Jsallard

Reaction score
If I recall well, there was a whole thread about Saturn and the symbolism like the cube and all ! I find it odd that this planet is depicted in the cartoon ! Someone have the link to SH ?
I thought the implied ethnicity of Saturn was pretty humorous.
Also yea, looks like a typical image of a jew ! (Big nose, money, etc.)

Users who are viewing this thread