davboy
SH.org OP Date
2019-06-10 04:19:54
SH.org Reaction Score
SH.org Reply Count

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Originally I started to write about this topic in another thread; French invasion of Russia but for some reasons of synchronicity became involved in a discussion on my home town in England; Bradford. I began to notice the unique architecture from the 19th century, particularly in a district called Little Germany; largely demolished. My father now 92 lived there in the Irish enclave in his childhood and was then moved to what is now the 'Asian enclave.' What strikes me now as I look at the world news is the prevalence of 'Tartarian' architecture everywhere in the world from the 19th century and a century of catastrophes and migration.
In the main, research into this topic is mainly focused outside of the UK and I would like to use this thread to look at places in the UK. I really think the questions as to who and why are staring us in the face with some amongst us having the answers. It takes me back to the radio/book/film of the "Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy" and the work of Slartie Blartfast and Norway.
Sorry if this is a little vague and if others could focus me a little more on Bradford for a start, I would be grateful
Was sent to me by a fellow Bradfordian; Bear Claw and makes for interesting reading.

One question I asked is where did all the stone come from seemingly all at the same time

It's as if the station had just been ripped out – Forster Square
this is as a ps from the report noted above
Note: This OP was recovered from the Wayback Archive.
Note: Archived SH.org replies to this OP: Bradford and other Tartarian cities of the north

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
S The Tartarian Origin of the Jews General 16
KD Archive SH Archive Tartarian Ruins of Mongolia and Karakorum General 0
M SH Archive Ten Lost Tribes of Israel in the Khazarian-Tartarian narrative General 0
Archive SH Archive Tartarian Stone Architecture & Star Cities GROWN using Erased Technology? Buildings and Structures 0
Archive SH Archive Tartarian Tours General 0
Mike Nolan SH Archive Overtone singing was it Tartarian ? General 0
M SH Archive What is the place of the Red Man Amerindian in the Tartarian Narrative? General 0
Broken Agate SH Archive Tartarian car parks General 0
Archive SH Archive Fragments of a Tartarian History, 1701-1702 General 0
KD Archive SH Archive 1776: Captain John Paul Jones, USA vs. Tartarian Navy? General 0
KD Archive SH Archive Tartarian Language and Alphabet General 0
KD Archive SH Archive 1816: Tartarian tales, or, a thousand and one quarters of hours General 0
KD Archive SH Archive 1818: Tartarian, or Hunting Indian General 1
KD Archive SH Archive Tartarian Fortresses? Jongs aka Dzongs in Lhasa, Tibet: Gyantse, Phari, Chitishio, etc General 0
Archive SH Archive Single photo: Rus or Tartarian? Photographic Analysis 0
Archive SH Archive William Shakespeare was a Jewish, mulatto girl who got caught up in Tartarian history Famous Personalities 0
Archive SH Archive Tartarian Symbols at the 1901 Pan-American Exposition in Buffalo, New York Expositions and Exhibitions 0
Archive SH Archive Tartarian Symbols at the 1893 Chicago World's Fair (Columbian Exposition) Expositions and Exhibitions 1
KD Archive SH Archive Tartarian Professional Knights: Tournaments and Parades in Nuremberg General 1
KD Archive SH Archive Tartarian City of Norumbega was conquered to become Washington, DC General 0
KD Archive SH Archive Pyramids with tombs of the Tartarian Kings? General 0
KD Archive SH Archive 1662: 17 hour Tartarian Muscovy Clock General 0
Archive SH Archive Tartarian power plants and the invading parasites that co-opted them Buildings and Structures 0
KD Archive SH Archive 16th century Tartarian King Tartarrax ruled Quivira Regnum in North America General 0
KD Archive SH Archive Ironclad ships - another example of Tartarian technology? General 2
KD Archive SH Archive Our civilization did not build Titanic, Olympic or Britannic. Theirs did. Was it the Tartarian one? General 0
JWW427 The Road to the Destruction Of Star Cities General 0
Z Barbaria - the land of cities in northern Africa Maps and Cartography 0
WorldWar1812 Tassili Cities. Burnt by the Sun Buildings and Structures 1
K Straight roads, quarters of ruined cities, canals General 15
KD Archive SH Archive 18th-19th centuries: Bazookas, Rockets, Comets and Destroyed Cities General 0
Archive SH Archive Maps of cities around the world Maps and Cartography 0
Archive SH Archive Cities completely buried in sand Investigation Requests 0
KD Archive SH Archive 1530s Iceland: Reykjahlíð vs. Saxa and Scalholdin. Vanished cities? Legendary Islands and Countries 0
KD Archive SH Archive Mud Flood in Chattanooga, TN and Leavenworth, KS. Underground Cities and Tours. Mud Flood and Dust Storm Theory 0
KD Archive SH Archive Annihilated African cities, killed population, establishment lies, Timgad and the Richat Structure Atlantis General 4
KD Archive SH Archive The ghost cities of China Photographic Analysis 4
KD Archive SH Archive 1900-1915 HD quality photos of the United States cities. Is that normal? Photographic Analysis 0
KD Archive Star shaped cities, towns, and forts as evidence of the unified world of the recent past General 45