Cannibalism in humans, Great Apes, Prion diseases, and mRNA therapy

Vagabond

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I have been interested in the supposed prion connection with the covid "vaccinations" and have been reading about prion diseases. Then My kid remembered a nature program we watched that said chimpanzees apparently eat their own kind often and dont get prion diseases. However humans apparently do get Kuru, a prion disease , from eating our own kind. So i did a little research today, wondering why Apes do not get ill from this practice, and I found some interesting articles

Apparently they only eat infants not adults in the chimp world.

this made me think, they must have been eating their dead for a long time over there in Papua, why didnt they get Kuru before the early 1900s? Why would there be an outbreak then? Then because of the outbreak, they stopped consuming their own kind.

This lead me to think about two things,

one the practice of animals, and humans mostly in times past, of eating placenta after birth. This is a form of cannibalism.

and two something far more wacky, the rumour of elite consuming childrens blood or adrenochrome to stay young.

then today in the thread about China and fabricated western history I saw a comment by KIKE, interesting name by the way?
Hey, the tarim mummies seem to be linked to the guanches, Red haired people. I believe these are the people who built all the pyramids, It seems the red haired people were in every continent . They are linked to canary islands, patagonia chile, new zealand, iceland, morrocco ,mauritius , cambodia, india. So maybe they went around teaching all of the races. And Im guessing they were destroyed by rome?? Im not sure. Also theres alot of folk mythology about red haired giants but they list them as cannibal but that could of been rewrittten to make them look evil.

And now my brain is straying in a funny way.

Anyone want to bring together these thoughts into something coherent ? I dont like where my thought process is ending up frankly.

another interesting article about kuru. seems in fact, you dont get kuru from being a cannibal. you get kuru from eating infected brains.
it does seem that parkinsons , alzheimers and kuru are possibly linked.

Last edited:

HollyHoly

Trusted Member
Reaction score
a lot of the Bible is concerned with prohibitions against cannibalism and not consuming animals that don't ruminate and divide the hoof. The peoples of Canaan were cannibals and cannibalism is ubiquitous from the earliest human finds that we have. Brief history of cannibalism Maybe the prohibition against pork is because pigs will scavenge dead bodies and pigs have been used more than once to get rid of bodies. Maybe following a prohibition against eating certain classes of meat is a way to avert prion diseases. Picton Pig farm Homicides. Certainly there are a group of billionaires who want to consume the blood of young people to extend their lives Ambrosia> mainstream vampirism

Vagabond

Trusted Member
Reaction score
bingo, that is exactly where my mind was heading. so, lets speculate a little shall we? the article about the papuan tribe said that the women and small children consumed the bodies. of course im not so sure i believe the story written there completely.
so what if those folks thought or knew it gave them some advantage somehow. and what if that is the same thing the elite know or think, that consuming the flesh or brain gives them an advantage too. it would certainly give them reason to make us plebs scared of eating our own kind.
what about celebrities who develop parkinsons? they pissed someone off? THIS IS NOT ME PROMOTING CANNIBALISM!! its just trying to find out what the appeal is to these folks of consuming humans. is the brain the apple in the bible??... why do the apes eat only young, and why the elites seem to also... its just kind of freaky thoughts.

and yes, i get the thing about pork, i remember the piggy palace scandal well, i was in the general area at the time. i avoid it myself for just that reason.

HollyHoly

Trusted Member
Reaction score
bingo, that is exactly where my mind was heading. so, lets speculate a little shall we? the article about the papuan tribe said that the women and small children consumed the bodies. of course im not so sure i believe the story written there completely.
so what if those folks thought or knew it gave them some advantage somehow. and what if that is the same thing the elite know or think, that consuming the flesh or brain gives them an advantage too. it would certainly give them reason to make us plebs scared of eating our own kind.
what about celebrities who develop parkinsons? they pissed someone off? THIS IS NOT ME PROMOTING CANNIBALISM!! its just trying to find out what the appeal is to these folks of consuming humans. is the brain the apple in the bible??... why do the apes eat only young, and why the elites seem to also... its just kind of freaky thoughts.

and yes, i get the thing about pork, i remember the piggy palace scandal well, i was in the general area at the time. i avoid it myself for just that reason.
I was in the area during the Picton incident as well I remember two years later the Police asking anyone who still had Picton pork in their freezer to turn it in to authorities, I believe he may have been packing up some prostitutes and mingling it in with the pork. I have noticed that cannibal societies are frequently eaters of pork the Papua New Guineans being an example the Canaanites as well and Picton brings it full circle, I dont remember him being charged with cannabalism but given what we know of what went on there what are the odds that he wasnt?
As far as the rich needing young blood well I have written over and over that they are the servants of vampires who are the non human controllers we so often speak of. I dont think the blood and flesh of humans helps them in any way ,but it does give physical nourishment to the controllers .they have whole industries and PR campaigns to convince us to have abortions ,give blood and be an organ donor etc. As far as apes go ,I have noticed apes are extremely violent toward their own kind and humans. I read this book a long time ago, the author distinguishes the various styles of society among great apes , he was part of Jane Goodall's ape studies but unlike her didnt have any illusions about great apes being being cute and cuddly near humans. (I dont believe any kind of evolution took place the way science says it does) as some have said eat the meat spit out the bones. Demonic Males He says Gorillas commit regular infanticide, chimps are regular killers of their own kind engaging in murder frenzies ,and orangutans are rapists. I think the controller Vampires are just lying to the Renfleilds and they want everyone to have inverted thinking and its all mindwash. They hate us and part of their sheer evil is getting us to do horrifying wicked things things like human sacrifice and cannibalism. Thats how they work but without their constant mind control and programing we humans don't really have much interest in such things.

Last edited:

Vagabond

Trusted Member
Reaction score
wow that book link is wild. i will check it out.

im pretty sure lots of folks in the lower mainland and the island ate those girls unwittingly. depressing. as to abortion , ive only recently come to the realisation its an occult sacrifice , and i carry a lot of sadness about being duped by that trick. there was no liberation for me in falling for that.

usselo

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I have been interested in the supposed prion connection with the covid "vaccinations" and have been reading about prion diseases. Then My kid remembered a nature program we watched that said chimpanzees apparently eat their own kind often and dont get prion diseases. However humans apparently do get Kuru, a prion disease , from eating our own kind. So i did a little research today, wondering why Apes do not get ill from this practice, and I found some interesting articles
It's encouraging to see cannibalism being discussed here. Maybe it's just me but cannibalism seems to have had more mentions recently (eg also at People used to love Christopher Columbus. and SH Archive - Dragons and Vampires in Scythia: Lessons from a Strange Book). Perhaps eating humans plays a bigger role in our history than we realise.

It is amazing how some very odd images show up in religious contexts, like those in the last link above. Perhaps they are more significant than we think. And just a guess, but perhaps cannabilism may be more nuanced than we have been taught. What follows are notes from various sources plus some speculation. They are very shocking so be aware of that before reading. Be especially careful about clicking on the links if this is a new area for you.

Just listing out some possibilities:

1. Humans genetically created for:
- Chemicals and fertilizer from their urine and excrement while alive
- Post-mortem products:
- fat
- meat
- blood
- vellum/leather from skin, preferably white for better contrast manuscript pages
- meat and sweetmeat
- blood: food, chemicals and fertilizer
- bone: food, chemicals and fertilizer, building material: Eg lime mortar from ground bones
- Enabling/enhancing the leisure of their owners:
- Slaves and toys
- Deer Parks and Walled Gardens - Hunting grounds for children perhaps - as reported by survivors of Belgium's 'Dutroux affair'.
- 'Fictionalised' accounts of 'utility' humans - particularly children - abound in 19th century British literature. Eg 2021-03-24 UK Michael Portillo railways program about the guy who built a tower and who teased 50 of his 'best boys' with a golden toy, then threw them into the 'Gulph' when they reached for it. Suspect this was fictionalised account of reality. See Swift in item 12 below for another possible example.

2. Human lifespans were 'nasty, brutish and short' (Hobbes). Most were eaten as infants/toddlers. Others lived as slaves/workers where an element of brains and brawn or brains and dexterity were required. Ie where relatively dim-witted giants lacked the appropriate skills. Some girls being allowed to reach breedable age for reproduction and milk-nurse roles. This possibly the origin of nunneries (see Sheelagh Na Gig carvings on religious buildings as shopsigns). Boys probably slaughtered by 12 before they become unruly, sophisticated. Girls kept alive as milk-nurses, teachers, then sent for slaughter.

3. Possibility: Medieval serfs/villeins/naiftls children were 'sold' spiritual transformation at 12 years old as their route to freedom. In reality they were butchered, as per Cloud Atlas' allegory 'Orison of Sonmi-451'. There's a reason we hear about so much child labour.

Range of non-Western evidence includes:

- New World inhabitants consider old world religious 'officials' as human fat renderers (See Pishtacos/Pistaku, sacamantecas).
- Native American accounts of cannibal giants fleeing and hiding. Eg Blackfoot accounts
- Numerous images of 'Spanish' conquistadores running meat stalls selling what are clearly human parts.

- Communal toilet structures are not well suited to use as toilets but are well suited as abbatoirs. See:
- Comments to http://dmitrijan.livejournal.com/38489.html (Russian - needs DeepL Translate or other translator)
- https://pro-vladimir.livejournal.com/129606.html (Russian so text needs translator but commnunal toilet image is the key piece)
- Общественные туалеты могут многое раскрыть в вашем прошлом (Russian but images illustrate the logic as it develops)

4. In Общественные туалеты могут многое раскрыть в вашем прошлом above, kbogan speculated that the prayer position - ie person praying on their knees with hands together - is a 'cargo cult' relic of trussed 'prey' rehearsing/practising for their eventual 'exaltation/release'. As a Russian-speaker, he may not have known that the English language words for 'prey' and 'pray' are phonetically identical and 'prayer' is phonetically close. Similarly, around the so-called Germanic languages, a sound close to 'mass' is the word 'meal' as in 'dinner'. Similar to the religious word 'mass'.

5. Communal 'toilets' as child abattoirs, not adult abattoirs. They are sized for kneeling children and their slots for children's necks and heads. The arrangement of head-trap (presumably with a heavy stone slab) and guttering suggest they were used for halal-style bloodletting followed by meat butchery. A white meat trade.

6. Just as we differentiate between lamb and mutton, piglet and hog, veal/calf and beef, the human meat trade seems to have focused on young carcasses, possibly calling them - and advertising them as 'cherub' or 'cherubs'. The lemma of the word is 'cher'. This lemma shows up in a lot of English language religious structures, as we shall see.

7. All over the UK there are infrastructural remnants of what may well have been a hidden market in human carcasses.
- Suspect the trade was originally overt (ie 'communal toilet-style' abattoirs), then partially hidden (perhaps as some humans were allowed to grow older, do slave work), then much better hidden.
- Ludicrously-explained large caverns and culverts under large cities; dismissal of eyewitness accounts of tunnels. Eg Landowner 'created work for people living on his estates' (Everton's Joseph Williamson being the most well-known example but there are many others).
- Castles as stock pens (etymology: 'caer', 'care', 'corral'). Possibly high-density pens for stock being shipped in or shipped out.
- The mystery of the cathedrals, their builders, their imagery, and their purpose, especially their 'chapter houses'.

8. Beneath UK cities and many villages, there are possibly the remnants of a subterranean world constructed with unsuspecting or deeply misled 'agrarian farmers' above it. (Around 80 individual cities, towns and villages are in the 'anecdotal evidence is easily found' category, of which around 30 are in the 'physical evidence has been reported or can still be found' category. Suspect farmers were children just as children were the workers in the subsequent industrial age. Suspect the husbandry/nurturing characteristic was designed into humans and still shows up as children wanting to care for pets, etc.

9. All over the UK are myths and legends that relate to predation on children by the wealthy, predation on travellers by inn-keepers, barbers/butchers, giants. It may be that infant deaths were more due to being eaten than to illness, poor healthcare, etc. Eg, image here could be interpreted as a baby meat advert: Looted Books Returned to Germany After 70 Years

- The English nouns for various religious structures and roles are surprisingly similar to English nouns associated with the meat trade and meat processing.

- English political history has events that involve attacks on - of all places - meat markets and religious institutions by 'peasants'.

- English local history accounts have a number complaints about the rents demanded by religious institutions and/or their wealthy owners.

- Giants possibly the creators of humans but more likely were another creature bred for its strength, obedience, endurance, possibly food but not brains. Were possibly fed on its own and human meat, just as humans were. After one or more of the catastrophes, both species seem to have been wondering around, hungry.

10. Delving deeper into the oddities of 'shy' wealthy land owners in the UK. Most notably the 5th Duke of Portland at Welbeck Abbey but local accounts stretch beyond the four Dukeries (of which Welbeck is one) to Norfolk/Suffolk which also have shy landowners with sun-sensitive skin conditions, an urge to pay the unemployed to dig tunnels and a fondness for banqueting. Wearing of top hats, masks and hiding away may describes arrangements for hiding an unnatural appearance. See images at: SH Archive - Dragons and Vampires in Scythia: Lessons from a Strange Book, which may also explain otherwise inappropriate religious imagery. Ie some religious institutions were built as breeding houses. (Nunnery, is our modern term).

- For more on Dukeries, see The Dukeries - Wikipedia

- Medieval kitchens with spits long enough for a hog. Or a 'long pig'. A feature of big halls/houses in or near Dukeries and beyond. Note Spalding's "Prior's Oven" (1 Sheepmarket, Spalding) - chapter house style building.

11. Timeline
- Humans artificially created (Evidence/reasoning is further down)
- Period for humans as originally designed: ie human infants used primarily as food by our creators, secondarily as slaves and for leisure; with a tertiary role for selected as breeding stock

There then follows a catastrophe sequence that, by its nature, leaves chronology confused. Assuming three catastrophe horizons (Hecker Horizon, Heinsohn Horizon, Arabian Horizon):
- Catastrophe strikes creators, possibly alcoholism too (possibly this era ends with the 30 Years War and the Jacobite Rebellions; possibly it ends earlier)
- Possible period of relative freedom, or possible period of war to extend partial human freedom. This is possibly medieval time after Black Deaths and/or 30 Years War. In order to have something to work with, assume this is the 'Heinsohn Horizon' and assume it dates from aroound 1350.
- Somewhere in this sequence of catastrophes we see the appearance of ossuaries AKA 'bone chapels'. Always assembled by 'helpful' monks.
- Assume some humans were by this time managing other humans on behalf of our creators. As per the 'idle gods created us as food and slaves' theory.
- Another strike/catastrophe some time around 1785. In order to have something to work with, assume this is the 'Arabian Horizon'
- What was it? Dmitry Mylnikov's 'Another History of the Earth' re-works earlier Russian work on the Takla Makan Desert as an impact site. Original Russian series starts here:
https://mylnikovdm.livejournal.com/219459.html Partially translated into English starting here: https://178.62.117.238/another-history-of-the-earth-part-1a.html
- In the aftermath (possibly from 1790 onwards), rising human elite order extermination of giants and seed our current pro-inequality, 'some are more equal than others' narrative.
- Gradual or sudden taking of power by ancestors of current elites.
- The appearance of orphan trains may be the result of children unexpectedly surviving beyond the ages at which they would previously have been eaten due to catastrophic disruption of the food chain that consumed them.
- Possibly, more educated among human slaves began to experiment with remaining technologies of our former masters, acquired an advantage over other humans.
- The chemicals processing infrastructure of the past is missing. So is its knowledge (eg of paints/dyes; long-lasting waterproof cements/concretes, and 'Greek fire')
- But much equipment labelled as mortars and cannons looks more suitable for artisinal/industrial processes (milling/pulverising).
- Eg short, squat 'mortars' better suited for grinding/milling than firing shot at steep trajectories
- Bronze 'cannons' as waveguides. (There is a lot of Russian language material on the technological arguments for this, as well as attempts by apparent human inheritors of the technology who experimented with it to see how it worked/how to use it.)
- At this time we also see very noticeable jumps in precision technology (which is not quite the same as science) - ie from around 1791.
- We start seeing the often young, multi-talented heroic explorers/inventors/musicians/chemists/physicists/engineers/scientists who now dominate our history books. Or laywers who suddenly became advanced chemical engineers (UK's W Grove who invented the fuel cell in 1838, then puzzled with other scientists over how it worked). Because that's what lawyers mix chemicals, make great inventions, then try to figure out what they just did!
- This may be the period where we find child labour appearing in UK factories, in mines, as chimney sweeps etc. Followed by the orphan train phenomenon. A possible way to tie these phenomena together is that there were - generally - only children. They were killed and eaten before adulthood. Then the bulk of the slaughter-for-table stopped (perhaps because their owners or customers disappeared in a 1785(ish) catastrophe or war) leaving many young 'orphans' available for schooling, work.
- But... on current knowledge, it is still unclear what use of child labour preceded which catastrophic horizon and what use of child labour followed which catastrophic horizon.
- How could this be pulled off? If human survivors of catastrophes were mostly children aged 12 or less, who were already trained from birth to believe they would be transformed into 'gods' in a ceremony at the 'church', chapel, chantry (Ie the place where they chanted), then it would be quite easy to 'inject' them with any one of today's versions of religion (any of the Abrahamic religions through to any of the just as newly-created Asian religions). While pursuing reverse-engineering of remnant technology under the separate label 'science'.

12. Metaphorical references to the overall situation
- Jonathan Swift's 'A Modest Proposal' may not have been the satire it is taught as having been.
- Animal Farm. Modern education focuses on its middle and end, but not its beginning.
- The Time Machine (specifically the Morlocks 'preying' on the Eloi) who in one version thought they lived in a garden of sorts.

13. More modern cultural/media references:
- Soylent Green
- Philip Pullman's His Dark Material series ('cutting' of children, 'The Gobblers', flooded UK (St Mary Magdalene/St Felix floods), searchlight-equipped airships = vanilla skies, experiments with extracting divine spark from children)
- Cloud Atlas particularly Sonmi-451 sequences, human remains of giants' meal, slavery, attitudes of the wealthy, Yoona-939's escape via the flaws of the drunken 'Seer Rhee'
- Angels and Insects (shy landowners, wall-facing servants (found in the UK), origin of Darwinism)
- Westworld (US TV series)
- Humans (UK TV series)

14. Representations in art and literature:
- Medieval art's childish appearance because they were perhaps painted by children
- Medieval art theme of a maiden held captive by a winged creature - typically portrayed as a dragon, though the imagery is consistent with descriptions of 'the beast/Satan'
- 'Ancient' stone often shows bull placed behind children. Suspect it symbolises 'lunch'.
- Mayor of Casterbridge - sells wife when broke. Ie wife had a value that he did not have. Eats homity. Homity in the UK now remembered if at all as homity pie. Similar to 'hominy' in the US, which is remembered as a slave food.

15. Western Cannibalism in Well-Known Myths and Fairy Tales
- Seaney Bean
- Hansel & Gretel
- Kalkuss in German christmas (A devil-like creature that took away disobedient children. Visually unlike but analogous with the giant 'kindfresser' that went house to house collecting disobedient children)
- Sweeney Todd
- The Ostrich Inn, Colnbrook
- Poss The Anchor inn in Nacton that closed 'amid controversy' in the late 19th century. And where we have a camera-shy landowner with a deer-park, a job-creation scheme and a preference for north-facing front doors.

16. Acknowledged live-body and human carcass collection, movement and trade:
- In UK: Grave robbing industry
- In UK: Purchasers of executed 'criminals'
- White slave trade. Seems to be kept out of mainstream conversation but is reported to have been extant around Mediterranean and north Atlantic into late 19th century. (keywords: white slave trade, barbary slaves). If so then logic suggests British and European merchants and elites must have been involved in a 'failure to suppress' logic suggest.
- And/or renaming white slavery as 'indentured servitude'
- British local history records of 'transportations' into 'indentured servitude' may be a cover for sale of British island and mainland human occupants as livestock to unidentified entities.

17. Sayings
- Lamb of God
- Making Bacon
- Long Pig
- 'A dog looks up to you, a cat looks down on you, but a pig looks you in the eye' (Irish saying)

18. Etymology
- Structures whose nouns begin with 'char' (chantry, chancel, charnel) Eg, Bury St Edmunds abbey 'tunnels' under Angel Hill are attributed to its underground 'charnel' house.
- Buildings/Structures whose nouns begin with abbe/abbo (abbey, abbot, abattoir)
- Buildings/Structures whose nouns begin with fria (friary, friar, fryer)
- Buildings/Structures whose nouns begin with mon and Man (monastery AKA 'man to the stars' AKA the place of exaltation/becoming divine)
- Process whose nouns and verbs start with 'pray' (pray, prey)
- Small structures whose nouns start with 'urn' (urine storage)

- Why does the English language only show recent acquisition of words for 'mum', 'dad' but has the word 'nanny' after 1795. Why this mystery? asks 'terrasancta' at https://terrasancta.livejournal.com/29851.html (Russian). It's close to the word 'nun', he points out. The theory outlined in these notes may account for this: British children were raised by nuns until 'exaltation' age. It also explains the shockingly low-quality of Anglo-Saxon parenting, but that is long, separate discussion.

19. Evidence humans were artificially created:
- Exceptionally long period of childhood infertility and naive cognition (until approx 12 years old).
- Relatively fleshy rumps
- Hairlessness plus long hair
- Upright walking
- Opposable thumbs
- Pale skin of palms
- Fused chromosome 46
- Absence of fear of water
- Intelligence
- Humans have biomorphic characteristics missing from primates but found in pigs. Eugene McCarthy's 'stabilization theory': Stabilization theory - An alternative theory of evolution
- Humans appear programmed to have innate belief of authorities' correctness, no matter how irrational authority's claims. AKA 'the religious impulse'. Eg gullible acceptance of covid response narrative.
- Humans tend to side with authorities in disputes between mainstream and reality theories, regardless of evidence and logic - or the lack of it.

20. Either from the very beginning, or as a rebranding exercise after one of the cataclysms, the profession of child butchery is disguised as religion and, more recently, as state 'care'. Think: sacrifice, child sacrifice, burning at the stake (euphemism for barbecue AKA 'chargrill'), requirements to give up the first-born (Herod in the Middle East, claim by lords of the manor over villeins/serfs/naiftls in the UK), possibly echoed in genital mutilation, church and/or state seizing illegitimate children for 'religious education'). State version is the care home: and subsequent abuse: Casa Pia (Portugal), Franklin Boys Home (US), Kincora Boys Home (Northern Ireland) and too many to list in the UK.

- Religious exaltation:
- It is possible that children were inculcated to believe their labour led to a transformatory reward: a transition into divinity like the gods they served.
- UK church misericord showing a naked child with his hands tied behind his back.
- Walled enclosures around cathedrals such as Lincoln, 'Cathedral Close'
- Rev Dean Brandon Jackson's never fully explained reference to Lincoln Cathedral's association with evil for 500 years. Interpretations came as speculation by others and were unfocused around the chapter house finances. In other words, the issue was never clarified. Jackson immediately embroiled in a hard-to-believe sex scandal.
- The Russian research correlating circular waveguides with church towers/steeples raises the possibility that children were taught that they would see their elders as a ray of light or sound reaching the sky after they 'exalted'). If so, it correlates with:
- Peruvian retablo: "The top part of the retablo represents the Colonial period and shows the Pistaku dressed as a Franciscan priest who extracts human fat to make bells whose sound varies according to the victim."
- Chapter Houses as ovens/meat/skin drying rooms or book preparation rooms (vellum from white, hairless human skin, 'parchment' = 'to parch' = 'to dry'; 'ment' = 'men'. A dried human male and a dried human child used to hang from the wall of Evora, Portugal's Capela dos Ossos ossuary). Extent of human book products industry is still unknown. May be hidden by banned books lists.

21. Odd 'drop-outs' in UK history:
- Vast North Sea flood events experienced by Holland, Germany (St Mary Magdalene (alleged 1342) and St Felix (alleged 1530) floods) are not recorded in UK history, can only be found, if at all, by correlating against political accounts of land-ownership changes (Dissolution, Civil War, Draining of the West Country Levels and East Anglian fens)
- Absence of architectural records for many religious buildings
- Many buildings associated with UK underground tunnels are called "St Mary's" or "St Mary Magdelene" church/chapel.
- Absence of building records for many 'sewers', despite their allegedly being built by conscientious engineers and record-keepers in response to Georgian/Victorian health revelations
- Engineering plans do not exist for many remarkable Victorian structures (bridges, stations, etc)
- Imagery of St Michael as a sword-wielding, scales-carrying 'angel' could be interpreted as a butcher. St Michael seems to be associated with nunneries that are, in turn, associated with legends of tunnels.

- The flood drop out is particularly interesting because the absence of UK inundation reports suggests either massive UK die-off or suppression of this period of UK history. In either circumstance, it seems likely that the resulting destruction of crops would lead to a sustained (multi-year) food shortage (first year loss of crop cultivation, harvest and post-harvest processing and seed-stock; subsequent loss of soil prep, sowing, plant cultivation, harvest, post-harvest processing and seed-stock. Expected outcome: famine and an inability to quickly return to cultivation. Result: eating of any available meat, production of meat (and fat) as quickly as possible. Essentially this suggests planned cannibalism followed by institutionalised cannibalism. It is possible that more than one intelligent/semi-intelligent species was surviving on human flesh during the decades during which agriculture was re-established)

22. Current situation:
- Jeering dismissal of discussion/questioning about tunnels/vaults linking UK religious, wealthy-owned and castle/defence buildings is very noticeable.
- Blurring of word meanings. So that all tunnel accounts are explained as 19th century 'sewers/drains' or 'cellars' - by people who have not seen them (or repaired the damage their collapses cause).
- Suspicions about Military/CIA etc links with serial killers (Dennis Nielsen in the UK, the UK's bizarre Frederick and Rose West case with its Epsteinian outcome, the Moors Murderers) suggest serial killings are induced/trained/acted, perhaps to convince the public that missing people are victims of 'ordinary' serial killers. As opposed to being victims of elite-managed, long-term harvesting of a percentage of humans for the human meat trade. This would explain the much-written about oddities of the Jack the Ripper case. Perhaps this was the first in what has become a long line of 'serial killer' psy-ops covering a much bigger trade.

- Inadequate action against elite/political/business paedophilia, adrenachrome-consumption, child-trafficking, along with the deteriorating conditions for 'ordinary' humanity in so-called 'developed societies' suggests there is a 'boundary' beyond which the current elites do not feel they need to fake 'care'. Ie a boundary beyond which they do not feel responsible or accountable. In which case, it is reasonable to ask what they do feel accountable for and what they do feel is worth hiding? And therefore, may have successfully hidden? The logic of the above suggests that the answer might be:
- elite consumption of humans, particularly human children, as food and health (adrenachrome)
- elite trading of humans - especially children - as food to unidentified entities.

- Apparently, 0.27% of the UK population - around 220,000-230,000 - disappear without trace each year. The two most frequent disappeared categories are children and young adults.
- In the US, 'missing 411' cases correlate with otherwise unrelated Deep Underground Military Bases (DUMBs)

23. The notion that our society is largely a cargo cult. It has political/monarchical/religious structures that are very heirarchical (oriented around concepts of 'superior/inferior') and involve high levels of ostentation (regalia, feather plumes, bearskin, gold braid, gold and silver chains, crowns, sceptres, orbs, swords, thrones, pulpits, 'chairpersons'). These are the misunderstood tools of an earlier culture.
- The sudden appearance of Georgian/early Victorian canals may have been possible if they were simply dug out from mud-flood. Photographic evidence suggests similar for the Trans-Siberian Railway. Then replaced 20 or so years later by another found - and now understood technology - the steam engine. This puts canal surveyor-turned-railway guide writer George Bradshaw's career into a more explicable light.
- Similarly with electricity
- Ownership of technological innovation seems from then to have been squirrelled away (ie by the 'Royal Academies'). In fact they were discovering/reassembling remnants of an earlier entity's technology, not achieving genuine breakthroughs based on creative application of imagination and thought to the physical world around them. They were receiving it from the folks who were hauling it out of the mud and handing it over to the Smithsonian, The Bodleian, the various 'topographic' and 'historical' societies (Lincoln Topographic Society complained their own papers were going missing).

24. Things to watch:

- Beware 'humans contain a Divine Spark' narratives. Especially if a pisteku promises a path that will release your 'spark'.

- Always pay attention to jeerers and what they jeer at. Jeering follows 'studious ignoring' as a method for throwing human minds off trains of thought that could threaten 'stability'.

25. Other refs: prisons, giants and possible engineered humans (children):
- Giant "Ancient" Romans, Human Engineering and the Real Slavery
- Storming of the Bastille
- Peasants revolts and riots in the UK (Watt Tyler and the Peasant's Revolt, Ketts, Priestly, etc)
- Fat abbots/Fat gaolers (eg Leicester/Stamford's bear-wrestling Daniel Lambert, his 2m high left leg-kick, and sudden weight-gain after becoming a gaoler (gaol = jail, gaoler = jailer))
- Royal Academies, etc, reverse-engineering remnant techologies is big subject of its own. Can be thought of as the remnant technologies that did *not* become regalia for the 'upper' heirarchies of today's cargo cult.

Apologies these notes are not well laid out. But feel free to use elsewhere, other forums, Reddit, whatever.

Last edited:

Vagabond

Trusted Member
Reaction score
WOW. Bravo, and thank you for sharing. this is really interesting. I think the most interesting link there at first read, and one i want to follow because it was one i was thinking of as well, and can expand upon, is the orphan trains. my suspicion with this end game of covid / climate crisis has always been , our children will be directed to kill us, and if they are in modern schooling and societies, they will . without a second thought.like cambodia, and khmer rouge, and child soldiers in africa, those were a small dry run. maybe sounds nuts , but im really getting this feeling . now this gives me loads more to ponder on why this would be wanted. i mean, you got a whole bunch of kids now, from 0 to 20, who have now been isolated and traumatized for over a year with little end in sight. i think you cannot underestimate the damage this crap is doing to children. if they were told next year, that the reason for their misery was us adults, and they could erase us, do you think they would do it? for the most part, i think yes. masks dehumanize. and we let this torture happen to them, for what? i think hey are gonna be super pissed. also way before covid the greta climate narrative, the division between generations, and now, the oldies getting vaxxes while the young are still locked down...welcome to lord of the flies....

now, if we are a farm, for something, i sure could see the children being more desirable than adults. and why else might they, the elite or the upper ones, do it? cause its much easier to reset the young.

and yes, this is controversial talk.

thank you for your contributions, its giving me a lot to think about.

Vagabond

Trusted Member
Reaction score
well , another modern event that can be called a link or a piece of the puzzle caught my eye today...

i think there is a real danger in all these threads not connecting them to the big picture. this news feels very topical to me. it can also belong in the coronavirus thread possibly.

Vagabond

Trusted Member
Reaction score
so, historically people regularly ate people. and it wasnt always making them ill.

have the folks in nova scotia wittingly or unwittingly been consuming infected human flesh? is there a pig farm there?

why the talk of prion disease in connection to the mrna therapies? as i understood its its not all about aborted fetal cells, because that in most normal vaccines right,but not mrna?
thinking about the times ive eaten pork, i no longer do, but now thinking about those times, this thread is making me ill.....

matematik

Trusted Member
Reaction score
If humans are the result of genetic engineering or artificially created in some way, how would racial differences fit into that? The different races correspond with different geographical regions and arguably climatic zones. I would have thought if humans were artificially created, there would be no racial differences.

fega72

Trusted Member
Reaction score
If humans are the result of genetic engineering or artificially created in some way, how would racial differences fit into that? The different races correspond with different geographical regions and arguably climatic zones. I would have thought if humans were artificially created, there would be no racial differences.
Maybe different regions requires different kind of slaves?
Or: racial differences are just different styles of the same creature to attract more buyers?
Or: Human 1.0; 1.1; 1.2; ...
They are working on the big upgrade right now: human 2.0 coming soon after the mRNA vaccine... (beta testing a.t.m., public beta testers more than welcome, call your health service to book the software update)

matematik

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Maybe different regions requires different kind of slaves?
Or: racial differences are just different styles of the same creature to attract more buyers?
Or: Human 1.0; 1.1; 1.2; ...
They are working on the big upgrade right now: human 2.0 coming soon after the mRNA vaccine... (beta testing a.t.m., public beta testers more than welcome, call your health service to book the software update)
I wonder if humans have been designed as different races to make the whole thing seem more organic, more like a natural occurrence than something artificial.

Actually, the powers that be would probably want to engineer racial differences and tribalism in humans, because it would obviously suit them more to have humans divided and distrustful of each other along racial and national lines than to see each other as one group. Racial differences are arguably a classic "divide and rule" mechanism.

Jef Demolder

Trusted Member
Reaction score
In my opinion it is just the other way round. The makers of humans enjoyed testing out several varieties, for practical reasons or just for pleasure. The more you come close to our bioengineering makers, the more varieties (humans, dogs, cats, cows, ...).

Magnetic

Trusted Member
Reaction score
so, historically people regularly ate people. and it wasnt always making them ill.

have the folks in nova scotia wittingly or unwittingly been consuming infected human flesh? is there a pig farm there?

why the talk of prion disease in connection to the mrna therapies? as i understood its its not all about aborted fetal cells, because that in most normal vaccines right,but not mrna?
thinking about the times ive eaten pork, i no longer do, but now thinking about those times, this thread is making me ill.....
Posted a scientific paper on the covid thread about it....apparently mRNA can affect the folding of certain proteins which could result in prion disease.

Vagabond

Trusted Member
Reaction score
i agree, its like breeding dogs, different dogs for different tasks....

matematik

Trusted Member
Reaction score
The idea of castles as "stock pens" is an interesting theory. Britain is particularly known for castles, and I've always thought the idea of them as defensive structures doesn't make a lot of sense. Britain is an island, not exactly somewhere prone to constant invasion attempts.

Also, the idea of a traditional stone castle as home to a wealthy aristocrat or royal doesn't make sense either. Castles are cold, dark, austere places, I can't see a very wealthy person would want to live in such a place. Castles look more like prisons to me, structures designed to keep people in rather than out.

It's interesting that the imagery of castles is highly linked with figures like Count Dracula, and it seems plausible that Dracula is an allegorical tale of cannibalism amongst the aristocracy and royals.