Cannibalism in humans, Great Apes, Prion diseases, and mRNA therapy

Coulness

Reaction score
Finding the idea that some of our history may be communicated through oral legends passed along, fairy tales as an example, to be very convincing in the light of this conversation. Studied fairy tales in my earlier years, and often puzzled over their content, seemingly written for an audience whose tolerance for brutality and horror was, for some reason, heightened, and then having been ‘toned down’ for more modern audiences (thanks Disney, lol). Would be interested if anyone else has some thoughts, but these are a couple of interesting sources to dip a toe in the water:

“Only four stories by Perrault do not feature cannibalism as such (Cinderella, Donkeyskin, The Fairies, and Bluebeard). In the Grimm Brothers' later, seminal anthology, the tally can't be made, as stories of ogres and flesh eating witches are so numerous, and many of them overlap. Yet these collections are the foundation stones of nursery literature in the West “

“In <Hansel and Gretel> the children attack the witch's house with apparent greed, and relish their feast. It is clear the house stands for the body on a more symbolic level but it is the witch herself who exhibits the uncontrollable aggressive (cannibalistic) eating patterns. According to Max Luthi, "the witch in Hansel and Gretel is not a person, but a mere figure, a personification of evil." Here the cannibalism of the older woman is amplified. She traps and eats children and celebrates their demise. In both stories cannibalism acts to implant a sense of fear in reader/listener. The children are threatened with being eaten because they indulged in gluttonous temptation, and cannibalism is portrayed as a punishment for their sins.”

“Initially, <Red Riding Hood> tries to bring bodily nourishment to her grandmother. Then the inclusion of cannibalism makes arguably the boldest statement in the story. It continues with the very prevalent religious symbolism in a double inversion, as the girl brings bread and milk and is offered meat and wine. This simple act is inverted into a false version of the spiritual nourishment that early modern French society found in the mass. Just as the sacrament involved the transformation of the bread and wine into the body and blood of Christ, so the meat and wine offered by the wolf is actually the flesh and blood of the girl's grandmother. Such cannibalism blatantly mocks the mass.”

“The driving impulse behind the cannibalistic moment < in Snow White> is not hunger, as it is in Little Red Riding Hood and Hansel and Gretel, for the Wicked Queen and Snow White herself are not of a lower class; they are royalty. In this sense, the Queen's desire to eat the child enters a more horrific realm. She does not eat to sustain life, she eats to obliterate Snow White and to, in some way, possess her characteristics.”

“Jonathan Cott, in his study of children's literature, observed that:
’Cannibalism is an obsessive theme in the fairy tale, and we cannot understand the form without solving the mystery. Some scholars have argued that it represents simply a vestigial memory of a time when human beings did in fact eat each other both ritually and in combat; or perhaps rather the vestiges of an attempt to exorcise that primordial hunger and the guilt it occasions..."

Apparently the message to children, in these stories, is that they can succeed in suppressing their ancient fears of being eaten--that is, escape the cannibal within--only through the use of creative rational thought. The children's story is a review, in miniature, of the history of humankind. The children's stories that they tell themselves are the oral survivors of pre-literate societies. Myths and legends preserve significant details of events that have themselves completely vanished.’”

Dark Lessons: Cannibalism in Classic Fairy Tales
The 10 Darkest and Most Disturbing Fairy Tales
5 great stories with double lives as allegories | TED Blog

usselo

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Lots of the imagery contained verbally here made me think of the paintings of Bruegel, elder and younger- maybe they are not allegorical?

View attachment 7873
View attachment 7874
You wouldn't want that for your bedroom wallpaper, would you.

I'm glad you quoted the analysis of those fairy tales. They get to this issue of the 'arch comment', the "sly put-downs" buried in the things elites say. It reminded me that almost a year ago, Housing Secretary Robert Jenrick and entitled front-woman Louise Casey used very odd phrasing when they claimed 'The homeless are in'.

"In whom?" I thought, though in my naivety - and based on a particular Observation Deck video (the dead homeless guy video, for those that know what I'm talking about) - I guessed the homeless were having their organs 'donated'. (For those that don't know: mandatory organ donation unless opted-out came into force in the UK on 22 May last year). It was so odd that, even at the time, I archived videos of their statements and various newspaper reports with a third party backup.

It simply did not occur to me that they might also be selling the alleged 'COVID dead' for meat, vellum, exotic chess pieces, etc. Now, a year later, and last week my folks cooked me dinner. Although I didn't say anything, I looked at the plate of sliced pork and wondered: how can I know whether it is human or not? I can't. The elites of this country will do anything for a profit.

Robert Jenrick is Member of Parliament (MP) for Newark-on-Trent. Newark's role in the human meat trade, like Gainsborough's, Grantham's, Stamford's, Hull's, and hundreds of other places in the UK, is not at all well known. I'm sure KD knew - at least about the human meat trade, and about the UK's role as a supplier. He probably didn't know about Newark. But I bet Jenrick does.

Anyway...

I worried about adding images to my earlier post, partly because they show church practices in a discomforting light. Partly because I was afraid of causing offence when I inevitably flubbed the forum's 'centred images' rules.

And I did make a poor judgement call in section 6 of the earlier post. I suggested eaters of humans probably preferred eating human infants to eating older 'long pig'. I illustrated the point by contrasting 'piglet' with 'hog'.

As the elite say: That was a misjudgement on my part and I am very sorry.

When I said 'older long-pig' I was trying to convey the idea of eleven year old children who have faithfully worked hard at farm or building jobs all their lives. They would have stronger muscle bindings and much less fat than a cherub. Their flesh may be quite tender compared to a 60 year old's but sometimes customers are in the mood for that soft and tender, melt-in-the mouth eating experience. For this reason, 'suckling pig' would have better expressed the fatty tenderness a cannibal diner would expect from human baby meat products.

A nutritionist friend tells me she and her colleagues have a technical term for the difference I am trying to describe. They call it 'mouth-feel'.

In short, by 'cherub' I meant 'suckling'. As in 'grilled, human suckling'.

From a product manager's perspective, you can see why the clergy would promote human babies as a product category of its own. We see them doing this in the predominance of cherubim imagery in 19th century religious structures, in stained glass windows, religious texts and weird 19th century children's books like The Water Babies.

Cherub is a choice product. A premium product. If you have it, you make sure your customers know you have it.

We also see how the components of the product's brand name were succinctly brought together to communicate its value-add. We have 'cher', which seems to be the clerical meat-trade's word for 'grilled', 'braised', or 'barbecued', and we have 'rub' and its plural 'rubim'. How did 'rub' and 'rubim' get to be part of the product name?

One guess is that 'rub' has the same origin as 'Rube', 'Rubes' and 'Reuben'. 'Rube' means 'hick', 'stupid', 'naive', 'just rolled into town' or 'just fell off the cart'. The name 'Reuben' means 'Behold, the first-born'. You don't need me to point out that the general meaning is 'newcomer' or 'newborn'.

It is in the name. Cherub = grilled newborn.

We can also figure out why cherubim are often shown as simply a head with wings. It means 'freshly-killed human sucklings'. Or even 'human sucklings killed to order'. Children being killed to order by the authorities sounds ridiculous to anyone who lives outside Britain, Belgium, France, North America, Australia, New Zealand, the occupied countries of the Middle East, or South America, but a few weeks ago on - I think - this forum, we were presented with an image of a parade of little children standing in what seemed to be a 'learned institution'. The room was lined with well-dressed 'gentlemen' sitting at tables. I wish I could find that image now. The children were led by two taller, older girls. One had the impression the children were being presented for the approval of the entities inspecting them. And that's what I think it was: no different to when customers dining on seafood choose a live lobster from the tank.

Volume sales of sucklings is good farm practice for more than just reasons of mouth-feel and freshness. It should be more profitable than volume sales of long-pig. That's because the cost-intensive 'time-to-rear' period is so much shorter. Literally, years shorter. Selling sucklings also reduces 'Mean Time Between Sales' - which is good for the books.

The qualitative difference is probably also appreciated by any non-humans that feast on humans. Hence my earlier comment about cannibalism being nuanced. To clarify more of the nuances, the model of 'cannibalism' suggested by the available evidence - and by logic - is:
  1. Non-human entities eating humans (one of several use-cases they agreed on before creating humans)
  2. Human entities eating humans (these would be the 'copy-cats' - the types that copy to ingratiate themselves with the bosses and the types that copy the boss as part of pretending they are one of the bosses; as well as psychopaths and the very hungry)
  3. Suppliers of humans to the first two categories (churches/abbeys, etc, politicians and civil servants (including schools, universities and care homes), Intelligence services, certain branches of the military).
To the folks who make a living as members of item 3 above, everything I am pointing out here is just good business practice. They'd also be foolish to depend on one product and they know their customers prefer to have choices. That's presumably why so many older children and young adults go missing. So I've also included in item 3 institutions that supply children and young 'adults'.

And as Citezenship said - and native Americans also observed - there's more to this trade than just the meat. It's institutionalised and driven by customer demand and business requirements. Everything else is marketing fluff.

To finish up, let's look again at the puzzling similarities between English words for religious buildings and job titles, and English meat-trade words (picking up on section 18 of the earlier post)...
  • 'pie' = a pastry container for meat/sweetmeats. English also has the idiom: 'to eat humble pie'. Switching from the meat trade to religion, we find 'pious': one who's self is humbled, 'piety': to contain or humble one's 'self',
  • Pasty, pastry, paste (perhaps as in 'meat paste'), repast (a meal). And 'pastor'.
If you want to see some utter twaddle about the origin of the word 'church', try this mainstream explanation: https://www.etymonline.com/word/church. Summary: 'church' is a version of proto-Germanic 'kirk' with its 'k' sound softened to 'ch'.

As the second paragraph of that link tacitly admits (as of 2021-04-02), this explanation is made-up nonsense. Say it: 'kirk'. Now try saying the German word for 'kitchen' (and 'cuisine'): 'Kueche'. Pronounced somewhat like 'koohsha'. (And spelt with an umlaut, not 'ue'... I know but cut me a break here.)

That 'Kueche' is one consonant closer to 'church' than 'kirk' could ever be.

Let's stay close to the mainstream narrative about English churches as we investigate further. Churches were built - or allegedly rebuilt - in their current form under the Normans. Those Normans were a weird mix of Norse viking and French. What word for 'church' might come out of a weird mix of Norse and French? What would it sound like? And what would the word for 'kitchen' and 'cuisine' sound like? Especially the word for the pork-like 'cuisine' obtained from 'long-pig'?

Try 'charc'. As in 'charcuterie'.

Wakipedia (as of 2021-04-02) tells us 'charcuterie':
is a French term for a branch of cooking devoted to prepared meat products, such as bacon, ham, sausage, terrines, galantines, ballotines, pâtés, and confit, primarily from pork... Originally intended as a way to preserve meat before the advent of refrigeration, they are prepared today for their flavors derived from the preservation processes.
'Charc' - as in 'charcuterie' - plus 'kuch', gets me to 'church' a lot quicker than 'kirk' does. Even 'charc' plus 'kirkja' gets me to 'church' quicker than the mainstream's 'kirk' does.

A determined investigator would hope to find some element of 'charcutier' in a religious role too but the closest we find is 'arch', as in 'arch-bishop' and 'arch-deacon'. It feels a bit of a stretch, but then, who would have thought the French word for 'egg' would find its misspelled way into the military job title: 'lieutenant'? Anything's possible.

Regardless, let's move on to 'curate'...

Switching from religious terms back to meat trade terms we find - according to Wakipedia's 'Charcuterie' page - an old pork preservation technique is 'curing'. Salt curing.

Which may explain the remarkable volume of salt that seems to have been harvested in earlier times. Particularly on the east Anglian coasts. Anyone would think some French-speaking entity came ashore after devastating floods and started salt-preserving the local slave-food ready for shipping out to a famine-stricken, post-catastrophe world. A world that would pay any price for food.

But hold on, if the curate was responsible for salt-preserving cherubs - and their elders - for a starving world, would he/she have time to organise purchases, delivery, and storage, of salt?

No, that role went to the sexton. If you don't know the link between 'sex' and 'sax' via 'seax' (as in 'Seaxmundham') and salt, you might want to read Mick J Harper's work on the salt business. Or just imagine a packet of 'Saxo' brand salt. Personally I think 'the Saxons' weren't a tribe but a coastal salt-harvesting profession. And I think they ended the name of many of their towns and villages with 'ham' for a different reason than historians tell us. But, unlike the rest of this piece, that's just speculation. :)

Continuing our effort to find links between church roles and meat trade terminology... First, let's get 'vicar' out of the way. We know 'vicar' means 'stand in', as in 'temporary', as in the priestly equivalent of 'supply teacher'. So there's nothing to examine there.

A 'priest', however, leads his flock of prey-ers, just as a shepherd leads his flock.

'Rector' is trickier but may well come from something like 'accountant'. Or 'Compliance Officer' or - God help us - 'Health & Safety Officer'. Hopefully it doesn't involve preparing sweetmeats from selected human body parts. But when you appreciate what sausage skins were originally made from, perhaps that's precisely what 'rector' means.

'Canon' seems to be a job title that is really difficult to map to a specific function in food-prep. Unfortunately, it may relate to a distasteful product development idea involving processed human consciousness. I think 'His Dark Materials' offers a strong hint, as does David Mitchell's 'The Bone Clocks'. If you do want an introduction to just the technical side of that subject, you may want to start with Venasen's thread yesterday (Saturday, 3 April 2021) titled 'Ancient Ion Towers'. If you are technically-minded and interested in a role churches and 'canons' may have played in extending and focusing that technology - and likely still do play in various out-of-sight places - you might want to work your way through the 12-part series that starts here:

https://178.62.117.238/inspired-by-and-there-was-a-country-before-russia-part-1.html

Hopefully, I don't need to explain the meaning of 'flock' as clerics use it. The political/ministerial/civil service equivalent used to be 'stock' but about five years ago, a British minister used 'stock' in the UK's Parliament and Hansard recorded it verbatim. There then followed highly visible denials and some delicate 'whiting out' (AKA 'Tippexing') on Hansard's part followed by some IT work to ensure the event is no longer recorded or Internet-findable. Politicians/ministers/civil servants are now taught to use the word 'cohort'.

Clerics, though, have yet another word for 'prey gathered en masse'. That word is 'parishioners'. As in 'parish'. As in 'perish'. It's straightforward farm talk. If we remember the millions of cooked, cleaned bones in its catacombs, we might even find in it a more reasonable explanation for the name 'Paris'.

Why would the clergy - and the politicians, civil 'servants' and those military personnel that cover and benefit from the human products industry - leave so many clues?

Well, for most of us, the clues are simply not visible. A clue has to, minimally, stand out from the informational clutter. Cherub imagery looks as if is part of that 'weird' church informational clutter. Its symbolism means nothing if you're a rube who just fell off the cart.

And the loop in the rubes' genetic code that maintains their faith in the authorities - despite attempts by Reality to interrupt their thought processes - will keep non-readers of this forum contentedly imagining beneficence even while the evidence piles up around - and especially beneath - them.

There's another role in the church we should be wary of. In the earlier post I used 'mess' as in 'mess-halls' to show how a word for food - 'mess' - may have been been incorporated into clerical code as 'mass'. Coulness, your quote above is correct:

Such cannibalism blatantly mocks the mass
In Britain, there's a lot of pubs (mostly 'former pubs' now that we're 50 years into the destruction of the productive class), cafes and restaurants called 'The Jolly Friar'. Which speaks to the joy these people bring to their work. Particularly in the promises they make to those on whom they prey.

You already know where I'm going, I'm sure. I'm getting to the role called 'messiah'. The messiah whose flesh and blood the flock is still taught - using rice paper and watered-down wine - to eat.

That practice is called Holy Communion, the sacrament, or the Eucharist. In English, Eucharist sounds like 'You Christ'. In romance languages it sounds like "I am Christ".

Training their prey to call their hoped-for saviour a code-word for 'dinner' AND having them symbolically eat it, is the Jolly Friar's ultimate piss-take.

These people - and non-people - are all about food. They don't deny it.

It's their prey that denies it.

Last edited:

matematik

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I'm not convinced it's only countries like Britain and France where this sort of thing happens. It's well known that China interns millions of political dissidents, Uyghurs, Tibetans, Falun Gong followers, Christians, and harvests the organs of many.

20 million were murdered during the Cultural Revolution in the 1960s alone, there is talk of cannibalism even in the official narrative of the Cultural Revolution. I don't think it's much of a stretch to speculate that cannibalism is a big part of what the Chinese government does today. Interestingly pork is by far the most common and popular meat eaten in China.

I've noticed a lot more people defend this sort of mass internment and brutality when it's countries like China doing it. I suppose many people think only white Westerners are capable of true planned and orchastrated evil, and that non-Westerners are somehow spiritually higher and not capable of committing such horrors?

Citezenship

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Lots of the imagery contained verbally here made me think of the paintings of Bruegel, elder and younger- maybe they are not allegorical?

View attachment 7873
View attachment 7874
You wouldn't want that for your bedroom wallpaper, would you.

I'm glad you quoted the analysis of those fairy tales. They get to this issue of the 'arch comment', the "sly put-downs" buried in the things elites say. It reminded me that almost a year ago, Housing Secretary Robert Jenrick and entitled front-woman Louise Casey used very odd phrasing when they claimed 'The homeless are in'.

"In whom?" I thought, though in my naivety - and based on a particular Observation Deck video (the dead homeless guy video, for those that know what I'm talking about) - I guessed the homeless were having their organs 'donated'. (For those that don't know: mandatory organ donation unless opted-out came into force in the UK on 22 May last year). It was so odd that, even at the time, I archived videos of their statements and various newspaper reports with a third party backup.

It simply did not occur to me that they might also be selling the alleged 'COVID dead' for meat, vellum, exotic chess pieces, etc. Now, a year later, and last week my folks cooked me dinner. Although I didn't say anything, I looked at the plate of sliced pork and wondered: how can I know whether it is human or not? I can't. The elites of this country will do anything for a profit.

Robert Jenrick is Member of Parliament (MP) for Newark-on-Trent. Newark's role in the human meat trade, like Gainsborough's, Grantham's, Stamford's, Hull's, and hundreds of other places in the UK, is not at all well known. I'm sure KD knew - at least about the human meat trade, and about the UK's role as a supplier. He probably didn't know about Newark. But I bet Jenrick does.

Anyway...

I worried about adding images to my earlier post, partly because they show church practices in a discomforting light. Partly because I was afraid of causing offence when I inevitably flubbed the forum's 'centred images' rules.

And I did make a poor judgement call in section 6 of the earlier post. I suggested eaters of humans probably preferred eating human infants to eating older 'long pig'. I illustrated the point by contrasting 'piglet' with 'hog'.

As the elite say: That was a misjudgement on my part and I am very sorry.

When I said 'older long-pig' I was trying to convey the idea of eleven year old children who have faithfully worked hard at farm or building jobs all their lives. They would have stronger muscle bindings and much less fat than a cherub. Their flesh may be quite tender compared to a 60 year old's but sometimes customers are in the mood for that soft and tender, melt-in-the mouth eating experience. For this reason, 'suckling pig' would have better expressed the fatty tenderness a cannibal diner would expect from human baby meat products.

A nutritionist friend tells me she and her colleagues have a technical term for the difference I am trying to describe. They call it 'mouth-feel'.

In short, by 'cherub' I meant 'suckling'. As in 'grilled, human suckling'.

From a product manager's perspective, you can see why the clergy would promote human babies as a product category of its own. We see them doing this in the predominance of cherubim imagery in 19th century religious structures, in stained glass windows, religious texts and weird 19th century children's books like The Water Babies.

Cherub is a choice product. A premium product. If you have it, you make sure your customers know you have it.

We also see how the components of the product's brand name were succinctly brought together to communicate its value-add. We have 'cher', which seems to be the clerical meat-trade's word for 'grilled', 'braised', or 'barbecued', and we have 'rub' and its plural 'rubim'. How did 'rub' and 'rubim' get to be part of the product name?

One guess is that 'rub' has the same origin as 'Rube', 'Rubes' and 'Reuben'. 'Rube' means 'hick', 'stupid', 'naive', 'just rolled into town' or 'just fell off the cart'. The name 'Reuben' means 'Behold, the first-born'. You don't need me to point out that the general meaning is 'newcomer' or 'newborn'.

It is in the name. Cherub = grilled newborn.

We can also figure out why cherubim are often shown as simply a head with wings. It means 'freshly-killed human sucklings'. Or even 'human sucklings killed to order'. Children being killed to order by the authorities sounds ridiculous to anyone who lives outside Britain, Belgium, France, North America, Australia, New Zealand, the occupied countries of the Middle East, or South America, but a few weeks ago on - I think - this forum, we were presented with an image of a parade of little children standing in what seemed to be a 'learned institution'. The room was lined with well-dressed 'gentlemen' sitting at tables. I wish I could find that image now. The children were led by two taller, older girls. One had the impression the children were being presented for the approval of the entities inspecting them. And that's what I think it was: no different to when customers dining on seafood choose a live lobster from the tank.

Volume sales of sucklings is good farm practice for more than just reasons of mouth-feel and freshness. It should be more profitable than volume sales of long-pig. That's because the cost-intensive 'time-to-rear' period is so much shorter. Literally, years shorter. Selling sucklings also reduces the 'Mean Time Between Sales' in the books.

The qualitative difference is probably also appreciated by any non-humans that feast on humans. Hence my earlier comment about cannibalism being nuanced. To clarify more of the nuances, the model of 'cannibalism' suggested by the available evidence - and by logic - is:
  1. Non-human entities eating humans (one of several use-cases they agreed on before creating humans)
  2. Human entities eating humans (these would be the 'copy-cats' - the types that copy to ingratiate themselves with the bosses and the types that copy the boss as part of pretending they are one of the bosses; as well as psychopaths and the very hungry)
  3. Suppliers of humans to the first two categories (churches/abbeys, etc, politicians and civil servants (including schools, universities and care homes), Intelligence services, certain branches of the military).
To the folks who make a living as members of item 3 above, everything I am pointing out here is just good business practice. They'd also be foolish to depend on one product and they know their customers prefer to have choices. That's presumably why so many older children and young adults go missing. So I've also included institutions that supply children and young 'adults' in item 3.

And as Citezenship said - and native Americans also observed - there's more to this trade than just the meat. It's institutionalised and driven by business requirements. Everything else is marketing fluff.

To finish up, let's look again at the puzzling similarities between English words for religious buildings and job titles, and English meat-trade words (picking up on section 18 of the earlier post)...
  • 'pie' = a pastry container for meat/sweetmeats. English also has the idiom: 'to eat humble pie'. Switching from the meat trade to religion, we find 'pious': one who's self is humbled, 'piety': to contain or humble one's 'self',
  • Pasty, pastry, paste (perhaps as in 'meat paste'), repast (a meal). And 'pastor'.
If you want to see some utter twaddle about the origin of the word 'church', try this mainstream explanation: https://www.etymonline.com/word/church. Summary: 'church' is a version of proto-Germanic 'kirk' with its 'k' sound softened to 'ch'.

As the second paragraph of that link tacitly admits (as of 2021-04-02), this explanation is made-up nonsense. Say it: 'kirk'. Now try saying the German word for 'kitchen' (and 'cuisine'): 'Kueche'. Pronounced somewhat like 'koohsha'. (And spelt with an umlaut, not 'ue'... I know but cut me a break here.)

That 'Kueche' is one consonant closer to 'church' than 'kirk' could ever be.

Let's stay close to the mainstream narrative about English churches as we investigate further. Churches were built - or allegedly rebuilt - in their current form under the Normans. Those Normans were a weird mix of Norse viking and French. What word would come out of a weird mix of Norse and French as the word for 'church'? What would it sound like? And what would the word for 'kitchen' and 'cuisine' sound like? Especially the word for the pork-like 'cuisine' obtained from the meat of long-pig?

Try 'charc'. As in the root of 'charcuterie'.

Wakipedia (as of 2021-04-02) tells us 'charcuterie':
is a French term for a branch of cooking devoted to prepared meat products, such as bacon, ham, sausage, terrines, galantines, ballotines, pâtés, and confit, primarily from pork... Originally intended as a way to preserve meat before the advent of refrigeration, they are prepared today for their flavors derived from the preservation processes.
'Charc' - as in 'charcuterie' - plus 'kuch', gets me to 'church' a lot quicker than 'kirk' does. Even 'charc' plus 'kirkja' gets me to 'church' quicker than the mainstream's 'kirk' does.

A determined investigator would hope to find some element of 'charcutier' in a religious role too but the closest we find is 'arch', as in 'arch-bishop' and 'arch-deacon'. It feels a bit of a stretch, but then, who would have thought the French word for 'egg' would find its misspelled way into the military job title: 'lieutenant'? Anything's possible.

Regardless, let's move on to 'curate'...

Switching from religious terms back to meat trade terms we find - according to Wakipedia's 'Charcuterie' page - an old pork preservation technique is 'curing'. Salt curing.

Which may explain the remarkable volume of salt that seems to have been harvested in earlier times. Particularly on the east Anglian coasts. Anyone would think some French-speaking entity came ashore after devastating floods and started salt-preserving the local slave-food ready for shipping out to a famine-stricken, post-catastrophe world. A world that would pay any price for food.

But hold on, if the curate was responsible for salt-preserving cherubs - and their elders - for a starving world, would he/she have time to organise purchases, delivery, and storage, of salt?

No, that role went to the sexton. If you don't know the link between 'sex' and 'sax' via 'seax' (as in 'Seaxmundham') and salt, you might want to read Mick J Harper's work on the salt business. Or just imagine a packet of 'Saxo' brand salt. Personally I think 'the Saxons' weren't a tribe but a coastal salt-harvesting profession. And I think they ended the name of many of their towns and villages with 'ham' for a different reason than historians tell us. But, unlike the rest of this piece, that's just speculation. :)

Continuing our effort to find links between church roles and meat trade terminology... First, let's get 'vicar' out of the way. We know 'vicar' means 'stand in', as in 'temporary', as in the priestly equivalent of 'supply teacher'. So there's nothing to examine there.

A 'priest', however, leads his flock of prey-ers, just as a shepherd leads his flock.

'Rector' is trickier but may well come from something like 'accountant'. Or 'Compliance Officer' or - God help us - 'Health & Safety Officer'. Hopefully it doesn't involve preparing sweetmeats from selected human body parts. But when you appreciate what sausage skins were originally made from, perhaps that's precisely what 'rector' means.

'Canon' seems to be a job title that is really difficult to map to a specific function in food-prep. Unfortunately, it may relate to a distasteful product development idea involved processed human consciousness. I think 'His Dark Materials' offers a strong hint, as does David Mitchell's 'The Bone Clocks'. If you do want an introduction to just the technical side of that subject, you may want to start with Venasen's thread yesterday (Saturday, 3 April 2021) titled 'Ancient Ion Towers'. If you are technically-minded and interested in a role churches and 'canons' may have played in extending and focusing that technology - and likely still do have in some out-of-sight place - you might want to work your way through the 12-part series that starts here:

https://178.62.117.238/inspired-by-and-there-was-a-country-before-russia-part-1.html

Hopefully, I don't need to explain the meaning of 'flock' as clerics use it. The political/ministerial/civil service equivalent used to be 'stock' but about five years ago, a British minister used 'stock' in the UK's Parliament and Hansard recorded it verbatim. There then followed highly visible denials and some delicate 'whiting out' (AKA 'Tippexing') on Hansard's part followed by some IT work to ensure the event is no longer recorded or Internet-findable. Politicians/ministers/civil servants are now taught to use the word 'cohort'.

Clerics, though, have yet another word for 'prey gathered en masse'. That word is 'parishioners'. As in 'parish'. As in 'perish'. It's straightforward farm talk. If we remember the millions of cooked, cleaned bones in its catacombs, we might even find in it a more reasonable explanation for the name 'Paris'.

Why would the clergy - and the politicians, civil 'servants' and those military personnel that cover and benefit from the human products industry - leave so many clues?

Well, for most of us, the clues are simply not visible. A clue has to, minimally, stand out from the informational clutter. Cherub imagery looks as if is part of that 'weird' church informational clutter. Its symbolism means nothing if you're a rube who just fell off the cart.

And the loop in the rubes' genetic code that maintains their faith in the authorities - despite attempts by Reality to interrupt their processing loops - will keep non-readers of this forum contentedly imagining beneficence even while the evidence piles up around - and especially beneath - them.

There's another role in the church we should be wary of. In the earlier post I used 'mess' as in 'mess-halls' to show how a word for food - 'mess' - may have been been incorporated into clerical code as 'mass'. Coulness, your quote above is correct:

Such cannibalism blatantly mocks the mass
In Britain, there's a lot of pubs (mostly 'former pubs' now that we're 50 years into the destruction of the productive class), cafes and restaurants called 'The Jolly Friar'. It speaks to the joy these people bring to their work. Particularly in the promises they make to those on whom they prey.

You already know where I'm going, I'm sure. I'm getting to the role called 'messiah'. The messiah whose flesh and blood the flock is still taught - using rice paper and watered-down wine - to eat.

That practice is called Holy Communion, the sacrament, or the Eucharist. In English, Eucharist sounds like 'You Christ'. In romance languages it sounds like "I am Christ".

Having you call your hoped-for saviour a code-word for 'dinner' AND having you symbolically eat it, is the Jolly Friar's ultimate piss-take.

These people - and non-people - are all about food. They don't deny it.

It's their prey that denies it.
Well this is probably the most disturbing collection of words I have read possibly ever, yet they sound and congregate in such a familiar manner that i feel i should have been aware of them before.

I remember last year when Martin Leidtke's channel got hacked right after his Paris catacombs video and that's what came into my mind upon reading this.

So much info to, excuse the expression, digest here, i have always been aware and suspicious of the religious practice of eating the body and drinking the blood of even a metaphorical christ and the moral ambiguity that comes with it.

I am also reminded of this film,

Thanks Usselo, maybe a good time to reconsider becoming a vegetarian!

Vagabond

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Ah Delicatessen, the stuff of nightmares... Do you have some links to the Martin Leidtke incident you refer to Citizenship?

usselo

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Well this is probably the most disturbing collection of words I have read possibly ever, yet they sound and congregate in such a familiar manner that i feel i should have been aware of them before.

I remember last year when Martin Leidtke's channel got hacked right after his Paris catacombs video and that's what came into my mind upon reading this.

So much info to, excuse the expression, digest here, i have always been aware and suspicious of the religious practice of eating the body and drinking the blood of even a metaphorical christ and the moral ambiguity that comes with it.

I am also reminded of this film,

Thanks Usselo, maybe a good time to reconsider becoming a vegetarian!
Thank you Citezenship - I appreciate that you responded to a somewhat disconcerting post. :)

Writing it, I found it easier, by putting myself into their mindset, to envision how our creators, our predators, and their suppliers among us, actually perceive us. The black humour helped manage the mental imagery conjured up by writing it. Perhaps it helps others to read it though I'm aware it could come across as me trivialising the issues involved.

You embark on a philosophical journey when you start exploring these topics. I was lucky - in a way - because I came across WakeUpHuman's Quarried Earth material (original Russian, English translation) last summer while trying to figure out what had really been behind the original SH.org. The 'quarried Earth' evidence really shook me up because it overturns the notion of us humans as the apex power in 'our' domain. It discombobulated me for some weeks.

Then, last November, I came across the human abattoir material linked to in my first post in this thread. The upshot is that my adjustment to the emotional/hormone triggering effects of this material was spread out over several months. I fear user khaoz also put two and two together, with the results some of us saw. Khaoz, if you're reading this, I understand man. I really do understand.

I also really liked Delicatessen. I knew it had something buried in it when I first saw it but I couldn't say what. Funnily enough, I also noticed the similarities between meat-trade words and religious words years ago but just assumed it was inner rage at having to sit through boring charcuterial church services.

Anyway, enough of me. It's time for supper...

Last edited:

SonofaBor

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I can afford this brief and supporting "anthropological" observation: I made a friend at a public recreation center and spoke with him several times. He is from the Blackfeet-- his people from North East/Central Montana, USA. He was very skeptical about Montana towns as mudflood remnants. But he was adamant that the old people told stories of tracking down and killing giant cannibals in the mountains.

Last edited:

usselo

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I can afford this brief and supporting "anthropological" observation: I made a friend at a public recreation center and spoke with him several times. He is from the Blackfeet-- his people from North East/Central Montana, USA. He was very skeptical about Montana towns as mudflood remnants. But he was adamant that the old people told stories of tracking down and killing giant cannibals in the mountains.
Thanks for that SonofaBor. I had planned to credit you for that Blackfeet observation in my first post with a link to your post at:
Question | - Why Giant Skulls? The Repeal or the Funeral of Miss Americ-Stamp, 1765-66
but lost editing rights before I got to it.

Are you able to get any more details or context about old Blackfeet memories?

SonofaBor

Trusted Member
Reaction score
This is truly a superb thread. I wish my "anthropology" was as good.

I know we debated end time theories and listened to others.

Alas, the karens chased me out of there after 10 months. I don't know if I'll see him again. Highly fortuitous and blessed, as it has often been for me with his people.

Vagabond

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Now, a year later, and last week my folks cooked me dinner. Although I didn't say anything, I looked at the plate of sliced pork and wondered: how can I know whether it is human or not? I can't. The elites of this country will do anything for a profit.
well funny you bring this up. all my childhood we did not eat pork. only infrequently in my adulthood did it eat it and I never prepared it myself. examples, in Fiji, where the did a pork roast thing in a hole in the ground called a LOVO. Another time in NZ same thing, its called the HANGI there. Also in Bali, the BABI GULING, roast suckling pig...
(Funny those areas geographically also are connected to cannibalisim rituals)
But the interesting thing is until I moved to Italy it wasnt a huge factor in my diet at all. Then i started to notice that it was everywhere, and especially in Salumi, the italian form of charcuterie . Many times I said Im not eating pork products any more, but even if I dont personally buy them, they are everywhere. you go to someones house for a drink or a meal, its a lot of time pork products. You go out for apperativvo, a drink and snack, its always pork. In Spain its even more pork based.
Then the summer before corona, I returned to south east asia to show my kid (there is a word connection, little kids make such lovely soft gloves...) my younger lifes stomping grounds, (that is a whole other story of disappointment going back to Thailand after 15 years, a plastic consumerist disaster) and I found that almost all food had morphed to pork. No longer easy to get the tofu fried rice, the chicken satay , the fish ball soup. Everything was PORK PORK PORK.... and I just got super turned off. The people begin to resemble pigs... Like Spirited Away...

So the worry about the ubiquitousness of pork now and the cannibal connection, long pig as they say, has been forefront in my mind for some time now. And bothering me deeply. I mean, its everywhere now. Its the cheapest meat, and its kind of.... gross.

Anyway, two days ago we went for easter day barbecue down the road. Normally easter has lamb. But this was a huge roat pork fest, ribs, sausages, thighs, ankles on and on.

And we just couldnt eat it. My child and I looked at each other and we both had the same thoughts, he in fact said to me in a whisper, "this could be human".
And so we ate salad....... and no longer will I cave to eat any pork. My spidey senses are telling me, NO

And then my brain, after reading more of this thread says, oh my.... All the mass human wars and disasters were actually famines where they ate the others?? And Britain is going to go the way of the long pig farm?

Or it already has? I mean, a pig will really eat anything...

Last edited:

matematik

Trusted Member
Reaction score
For any humanoid lifeforms that don't understand what just happened, it's called the 'Voight-Kampff Test'.

Three-minute example from BladeRunner:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Umc9ezAyJv0
Take it this is aimed at my post? I don't quite know how making observations about China in relation to possible cannibalism leads to me being accused of being a blade runner, but it's certainly a first.

You said people outside of countries like Britain and France couldn't fathom this sort of thing going on, but in my view the evidence available points to the elites in China, among other countries, doing the same things and having the same mentality.

usselo

Trusted Member
Reaction score
No offence intended Matemataik. A simple misunderstanding perhaps caused by different perceptions of Chinese mentality.

For example, my Taiwanese sister-in-law worries a lot about Covid.

I said to her:

"I'd tell you a joke about Covid but there's a 98.4% chance you won't get it."

"Oh, go on, tell me it."

Last edited:

Vagabond

Trusted Member
Reaction score
For any humanoid lifeforms that don't understand what just happened, it's called the 'Voight-Kampff Test'.

Take it this is aimed at my post? I don't quite know how making observations about China in relation to possible cannibalism leads to me being accused of being a blade runner, but it's certainly a first.

You said people outside of countries like Britain and France couldn't fathom this sort of thing going on, but in my view the evidence available points to the elites in China, among other countries, doing the same things and having the same mentality.
funny because I thought it was aimed at me. I figured it was too deep for my tiny brain, haha. Ive never seen the film so maybe its an inside joke.

anyway Im very happy to everyone who is contributing here. because I have so many questions, but I dont have many answers. the collaboration and sharing of research is very appreciated.

I have always wondered about the history of the bone catacombs, Ive seen many in my travels in Italy.

There is a very interesting picture in the WIKI about the catacombs in Rome....Catacombs of San Callisto

Baptism_-_Saint_Calixte.jpeg

supposedly its a baptism , but after the talk in this thread, I am starting to question that narrative. It looks much more like a sacrifice to me.

JohnNada

Trusted Member
Reaction score

funny because I thought it was aimed at me. I figured it was too deep for my tiny brain, haha. Ive never seen the film so maybe its an inside joke.

anyway Im very happy to everyone who is contributing here. because I have so many questions, but I dont have many answers. the collaboration and sharing of research is very appreciated.

I have always wondered about the history of the bone catacombs, Ive seen many in my travels in Italy.

There is a very interesting picture in the WIKI about the catacombs in Rome....Catacombs of San Callisto

View attachment 8133

supposedly its a baptism , but after the talk in this thread, I am starting to question that narrative. It looks much more like a sacrifice to me.
Looks like ritualistic washing of their next meal...

usselo

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Looks like ritualistic washing of their next meal...
That's what I thought too, although it was possibly just pragmatic washing given the living conditions apparently provided.

No offence meant to any entity: carbon, silicon or ion. The spread of 'pork' and kid leather gloves were good adds The mysterious presence of subcutaneous fat under our mostly hairless human skin is among the human oddities detailed in this thread: SH Archive - Are humans the result of genetic engineering? That thread is well worth a read by anyone with doubts that we are a 'utility design'.

Speaking of catacombs... KD and others mentioned them in the various versions of Stolen History dot this and Stolen History dot that. SH Archive - Reset: Catacombs of Paris, Mud Flood Victims and Unidentified Dead

Knowing what we know about catastrophes, children, clergy and corpses, perhaps we now have richer context for the things we were being shown in that thread.

Also eye-catching were the various comments, images and particularly KD's responses in this thread: https://stolenhistory.net/threads/i...ns-on-the-early-17th-century-engravings.1970/ (You need to be logged in to view this and the rest of the linked posts.)

From this post in that thread: https://stolenhistory.net/threads/i...-early-17th-century-engravings.1970/post-6181:

the devices used by that advanced civilization back in the day. Where are they? Probably at the same place where all these giant skeletons are at. Some are at the bottom of the ocean, and some are at the reverse engineering facilities.
And this post from the same thread: https://stolenhistory.net/threads/i...-early-17th-century-engravings.1970/post-6152:

it would probably crush the entire structure of the contemporary human related science making generations of “scholars” look like a bunch of bafoons.

Simultaneously it would probably do the same with a whole bunch of dominant religions.

And most important of them all. I think there is a very serious reason for them to hide the existence of giants. And this reason is directly connected to all the other shenanigans.
And from this post: https://stolenhistory.net/threads/i...-early-17th-century-engravings.1970/post-6156:

there is a common denominator for all the things we struggle to explain, amongst which are the giants.

And that common denominator explains everything and is the reason for hiding.
Edited to fix broken links.

Last edited:

Vagabond

Trusted Member
Reaction score
apparently pigs are naturally resistant to prion diseases.
make of that what you will about pigs and humans being hybrids
i remember that thread well

then I came across this interesting article about prion disease today, and the most intriguing about it was the mention of Tubingen, Germany which I know to be the first place in Europe that made covid testing every day mandatory to participate in daily life. I know this is true because I have friends living there.

So many strange coincidences these days.

There is definately a connection with the convid scam, prions, and...... well yes, there is some connection.
View: https://youtu.be/8NV00luZurw

brings ole bricktop to mind

I get creepy feelings we are being fed animals that eat humans in the meat production trade

best to know where your meat is coming from i guess

Last edited:

kd-755

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Oh my god. You mean this isn't just a catchy song?

Total Coelo – I Eat Cannibals Lyrics
I eat cannibal
Feed on animal
Your love is so edible to me
I eat cannibals

I eat cannibal
It's incredible
You bring out the animal in me
I eat cannibals

What can you do
You're in a stew
Hot hot cook it up
I'm never gonna stop
Fancy a bite
My appetite
Yum yum gee it's fun
Banging on a different drum

And I eat cannibal
Feed on animal
I eat cannibals

I eat cannibal
It's incredible
I eat cannibals

I like the spice
Tasty and nice
Roastin vitamin
Forget the dietin'
Mmm such a dish
I can't resist
Healthy recipe
What you got is good for me

And I eat cannibal
Feed on animal
I eat cannibals

I eat cannibal
It's incredible
I eat cannibals

All I wanna do
Make a meal of you
We are what we eat
You're my kind of meat

Got a hunger for your love
(Hot pot cook it up, I'm never gonna stop)
It's all I'm thinkin' of
(Yum yum gee it's fun, I'm banging on a drum)
Give the world a bone
(Roastin vitamin, forget the dietin')
I got steak at home
(I eat cannibals)

[Extended version only:
I don't need no take away 'cause Chinese food is so risque
The menu is the venue where your heart is,
Can't you see I'm not into foreign platters, loving you is all that matters
You're the kind of bull who's put the animal in me]

I eat cannibal
Feed on animal