SH Archive Replies Coronavirus: Possible Reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

KD Archive

Not actually KorbenDallas
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Note: This post was recovered from the Sh.org archive.
Username: KorbenDallas
Date: 2020-01-25 17:46:46
Didn’t we have something similar with ebola?

Tests of some new bioweapon could be... may be later on it will become a new black plague to be brought to Europe on some random black rats infested with contaminated fleas.

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: zatrix
Date: 2020-01-25 17:59:13
First up,

In October 2019 a bunch of organizations got together to work through a mock epidemic of a, you guessed it, coronavirus.

In their mock, 65 million people die. The origin is Brazil (not China). Stock markets plunge, world is in chaos.

Event 201 videos including discussions and a highlights reel

I spent last night diving into this and a lot do not make sense. This event bills it self as a realistic simulation of what could happen based on what we know. But the details do not make sense.

Their panel says some absurd things, even mentioning marshal law...

Without going into all the details, my best theory is that they are testing the spread of information/misinformation.

Next up,
I'm bordering on conspiracy theory territory here, but I'd also like an real inv... | Hacker News
More,
Virus-hit Wuhan has two laboratories linked to Chinese bio-warfare program

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: BrokenAgate
Date: 2020-01-25 18:23:58
Funny how this virus just appeared, and immediately, the "experts" knew exactly what it was, where it came from, and how it originated. Also, a coronavirus is a family of viruses that includes the common cold, which is something I had never heard before. Maybe I just missed it somehow, or maybe they just made that up so that we'll all be terrified of every little cough and sniffle now. Keeping people scared seems to be one of the major goals of The Powers That Should Not Be.

KD Archive

Not actually KorbenDallas
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: KorbenDallas
Date: 2020-01-25 18:36:59
Your common cold comment reminded me of this event:
And of course we have this virus design issue mentioned here. A suspect in itself...

8B48F88B-3C8D-498C-B654-044C2C44CAA4.jpeg

irishbalt

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: irishbalt
Date: 2020-01-25 20:17:09
All, I am distributing this and sharing another's research so each of us can educate friends family and acquaintances.

reddit thread is here: link

FYI - CORONAVIRUS is not a new virus. It has been around for at least two decades and is transmitted from animals to humans and then from humans to humans. It is said to have originated from eating cats, bats, and camels (depending on the strain). 2019-nCoV is a supposedly new strain of the coronavirus that surfaced in mid-December 2019 from a seafood market in China.

Now follow with me:

In 2004, the CDC filed a patent on a newly isolated coronavirus known as SARS. It expired on January 24, 2020 -- pure coincidence given the timing of this media outbreak I'm sure.

In 2015, the Pirbright Institute filed a patent for a live attenuated coronavirus to be used in the production of vaccines. The Pirbright Institute is funded by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and recently received $5.5 million dollars to do what they do. They were "coincidentally chosen" to create the vaccine behind this current outbreak.

They will be partnering with Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (funded by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation) to create said vaccine. This company brought you the zika quackxine in a record-breaking 7 months (run ... just ... run).

Inovio Pharmaceuticals will be partnering with Wistar (funded by Bill and Melinda Gates), GeneOne (funded by Bill and Melinda Gates and sponsored by the US FDA) and Twist Biosciences (funded by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation). If the Wistar Institute sounds familiar, it should. This is the company that produced the WI-38 cell line derived from the "too many to count" aborted fetuses in the vaccines injected into your children.

In October of 2019, the John Hopkins Bloomberg School of Health (Center for Health Security) held "Event 201," which simulated an outbreak of a theoretical coronavirus that ironically, looks exactly like what's playing out right now. It ultimately becomes a childhood disease for which we need to vaccinate against. Guess who it was funded by? The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

You really can't make this stuff up.

Sources:

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: zatrix
Date: 2020-01-25 21:52:43
How common is for SARS coronaviruses to share the same envelope proteins? I down... | Hacker News

What the...??? How is there a dashboard made for this already?
All this sure seems “organized”...

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: RedFox
Date: 2020-01-25 23:09:49
I remember back in the day, before censorship really hit YouTube there were a lot of videos on Ebola being either fake or the narrative highly misrepresented to push vaccs. I don't know what to think as of now. It's hard to be aware of this stuff and not be a bit afraid though.

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: RTP now
Date: 2020-01-26 01:47:42
Whether people are actually dying, it doesn’t change that this is part of a tried and well tested script. For those with eyes to see and ears to hear, take stock and prepare yourselves. It’s best to stay focused on what you know for these events that are unfolding have as a single purpose to weaken and distract those who can see and know the con.

sleepy

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: sleepy
Date: 2020-01-26 17:18:02

One of those unconfirmed videos from a Wuhan resident (turn on cc for subtitles) , calming questioning the government's actions.

dreamtime

Administrator/Moderator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: dreamtime
Date: 2020-01-26 18:07:25
I think bioweapons in general are real, but not the viral ones. The symptoms of many of the so-called viral diseases are simply the effect of a weak immune system. Not a coronavirus causes the symptoms of flu, but the inflammatory process itself. When people are the weakest (at the end of winter, with Vitamin D stores the lowest), many people get sick at the same time, without any infection involved.

Bill Gates thinks a coming disease could kill 30 million people within 6 months — and says we should prepare for it as we do for war

"A joint effort from the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security, the World Economic Forum, and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation recently made seven key recommendation for pandemic preparedness, based on an exercise conducted in October 2019 that featured a fictional coronavirus—not unlike the new Wuhan coronavirus recently detected in China."

Bill Gates kept telling us a pandemic was coming, in Oct 2019 he ran a simulation of a Coronavirus pandemic, just three months later the real Coronavirus pandemic begins
Back when that happened, it was actually the first contemporary event that made me realize that they have actors for these things. The foto and video material was all made up, probably almost no or no real victims. Many locals knew this and tried to resist, western media was silent.

I haven’t found absolute proof that viruses exist, although I tend to think they do, at least the non-infectious ones. If the deadly ones exist, they are synthetic machines, not part of nature. The ebola virus seems to cause rapid systemic bleeding, which is similar to what happens in acute scurvy, and Thomas E. Levy has proposed the idea that viral diseases are simply Vitamin C-deficiency syndromes. Nitric Oxide seems to be central to this process as well.

Some say viruses are a natural defense mechanism of organisms to repair tissue damage, so they aren’t the cause of disease but simply the fire fighters. A deadly viruses would then simply be a repair attempt that went out of control, burning through the bodies’ reserves until it dies.

“When I dug back further, to the origins of virology and the great hunt for the poliovirus, I found the story was scandalously much the same. Powerful evidence was presented to Congress linking the summer polio epidemics to summer-used heavy metal pesticides. These scientists suggested remedies, reported curing polio – and were ignored. Instead parents were told to be scared of a yet undiscovered virus.” – Janine Roberts, Fear Of The Invisible (Fear of the Invisible – Roberts. – Vaccine Common Sense)

”C.C. Lindegren’s book, Cold War in Biology, discusses some of the older ideas about horizontal transmission of DNA between very different types of organism. Bacteria can “engineer” their own genes (James A. Shapiro), and useful packets of new genetic material can be shared by unrelated types of bacteria. Janine Roberts is right about viruses being produced as a result of stresses, including toxic chemicals.” Ray Peat

More research on the nature of viruses: Dr.Stefan Lanka: Dismantling The Virus Theory:

In short, endogenous viruses and bacteriophages are real, and they are created by organisms to repair, but deadly viruses are probably an invention just like the atomic bomb is.

I won’t rule out the possibility of deadly viruses existing, but the evidence is weak, to say the least. My current belief is that „deadly viruses“ are part of the script to keep people in a constant state of fear.

Grumpy Owl

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Site:
thegrumpyowl.co.uk
Username: Grumpy Owl
Date: 2020-01-26 18:41:48
I watched an interesting set of videos a few weeks ago, this is part of what is known as 'German New Medicine'. In the main, things like cancer, disease and viruses are believed to be part of the bodies natural healing process, all linked to the psyche, and certain types of shock or trauma trigger them.

RichPlanet TV: "Sacred Medicine": Sacred Medicine
So it is quite possible that 'pandemics' and 'epidemics' can break out simply through 'fear' of contracting a particular virus or disease.

dreamtime

Administrator/Moderator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: dreamtime
Date: 2020-01-26 18:50:53
I wrote about GNM here: The Flexner Report in 1910 was used to bury the true medical history

Grumpy Owl

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Site:
thegrumpyowl.co.uk

Nostradennis

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: Nostradennis
Date: 2020-01-26 20:13:40
Coronavirus

United States Patent

Bickerton , et al.

November 20, 2018

Inventors:
Bickerton; Erica (Woking, GB), Keep; Sarah (Woking, GB), Britton; Paul (Woking, GB)

Abstract
The present invention provides a live, attenuated coronavirus comprising a variant replicase gene encoding polyproteins comprising a mutation in one or more of non-structural protein(s) (nsp)-10, nsp-14, nsp-15 or nsp-16. The coronavirus may be used as a vaccine for treating and/or preventing a disease, such as infectious bronchitis, in a subject.

United States Patent: 10130701

Looks like a new designer variant of the Coronavirus? Maybe used as a vaccine? Strange wording here. If not a vaccine then what else?

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: UnusualBean
Date: 2020-01-27 10:29:11
I don't think it's reset time, but I won't lie, my initial thought was that they might be testing how many people this'll spread to/kill. Nearly half of Americans have been given the flu poke, and it's known that it increases the risk of non-flu respiratory disease, so the population is ripe for an experiment of this nature...

Timeshifter

Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: Timeshifter
Date: 2020-01-27 10:41:18
Interesting name for a virus....

corona
noun

1. a ring of light seen around the sun or moon, especially during an eclipse.

Here in the UK, I have noted the same panic reaction from the unsuspecting masses as when any of these 'outbreaks' occur

'Please help us government, don't let us die' style.

No questions being asked, just the regular sleepwalking.

If there is an injection to be had, people will be queuing around the block to be saved...

An outbreak... 80 people dead out of 1.3 billion... More people die each day in road traffic accidents or bee stings...

My guess, brainwashing test.

codis

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: codis
Date: 2020-01-27 11:57:56
To share my (superficial) thoughts ...
First, it is rumoured - or known - that the West, specifically the US, is highly interested in race-specific bioweapons. An outbreak in China is more then suspicious.
Second, a corona virus patent is at least equally suspicious. I think not even in the US one can patent natural creatures/entities. And military relevant modification will definitely turn up in public patent literature.
Third, a highly lethal pathogen makes no sense naturally. It would kill most or all possible hosts in a short time, eradicating itself.
And fourth, a long incubation time and a violent quick onset makes no sense. During the incubation phase, the virus overwhelms the host's immune system (or not). If it so aggressive and lethal, this would manifest already in this period. To be spread by the host, it must have inserted itself thoroughly in respiratory and circulatory system.
Except, of course, it is designed that way.

Nostradennis

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: Nostradennis
Date: 2020-01-27 12:26:42
Published on Jan 26, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread