SH Archive Replies Coronavirus: Possible Reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Note: This post was recovered from the Sh.org archive.
Username: UnusualBean
Date: 2020-08-15 13:23:48
The average adult gets multiple colds per year, and that's not going to stop just because covid19 exists now. There is absolutely zero benefit to panicking every time you get the sniffles.

Skydog

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: Skydog
Date: 2020-08-15 14:23:26
Some of the more astute sheeple threw out a bunch of probabilities / statistics back at me in response to the ### New Cases search engine phenomenon. Punchline is that it very likely that all 900 number possibilities would be hit based on the number of towns, states municipalities etc etc etc in the U.S. as well as the time / number of months elapsed since the pandemic started. That is all well and good - but it doesn’t address the complete and utter laziness on the part of America’s press / headline writers today.

To thicken the plot a bit further - I challenged them to find a single New Cases (with any number before it in) type of headline from the Spanish Flu pandemic a hundred years ago - which of course infected 500 million (or ~1/3rd of world population at the time) - killing between 17 - 50 million people according to our favorite bighistory sources.

Of the 2,367 available searchable U.S. newspapers available between 1917-1921 (put extra year on each end) that contain Spanish Flu articles, it's doesn't appear New Cases (with any numbers) comes up as a headline.

Click on the Chronicling America link in the Library of Congress link below to try yourself.

Research Guides: Influenza Epidemic of 1918 (Spanish Flu): Topics in Chronicling America: Search Strategies & Selected Articles

Revelinmusic

Banned
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: revelinmusic
Date: 2020-08-15 18:47:59
I feel completely well, even without much sleep. No fever, no cough, no shortness of breath. I have not taken my medicine in over 8 hours, and I think that it is due to everybody's support that I got over whatever I had. It was terrible, and it was definitely scary.
There was something there, but I was able to get over it very very quickly.
Now due to the laws and regulations of the current country I am in right now,
I have to test negative twice to get out or test negative on multiple types of special test (only one required).
I never even took the fever or pain medication once.
I am proud to announce that my body temperature is back to normal.

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: Red Bird
Date: 2020-08-15 20:53:04
Just a little update on wearing a mask to buy the new house (hadn’t had to Wear one yet). I told the bank I was exempt and they said, ok. Walked into the title company (who had the most warnings) ready to say exempt, and not one person had a mask on!! I think the RE agent agent talked to them perhaps, as he is a big hoax believer and they probably are, too.
In the 2 Little towns about 90% wear masks In town (just since July 15), but I only had to pay outside at one store (With cash only). They are summer tourist towns which probably make a difference.
The couple we’re buying from are a (very young!!) 80 yrs old and we had to meet with them to go over some farm stuff and they had asked us to wear masks. I would do this for them no problem, at their age, and they are Extremely nice. About halfway through we all had them off. Yay!!!!
I really hate everyone wearing them however, and feel sorry for them, especially the young people and kids who Have to.

100,000 Pasta Boxes And Enough Peanut Butter To Make Nearly 3 Million Sandwiches
...That seems like quite an odd thing to do if happy days are right around the corner.

So what prompted authorities in Washington state to do this?
Well, we are being told that the purpose is to “ward off a shortage in the months ahead”

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Date: 2020-08-15 21:28:07
Asthmatics passing out from being bullied into wearing masks despite the danger to them.
?: "Well maybe if more healthy people wore masks, that kind of thing wouldn't happen."

Revelinmusic

Banned
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Date: 2020-08-15 21:29:30
Well good thing I am focusing on growing potatoes.
Yeah. And does this directly go to the military? Cause Woo Hoo for me. My luck.
Soba Soba Soba Noodles. Oh Udon is good too. Just mix water and noodles. Don't just use wheat noodles. Ship 'em in bulk from JPN.

Do I see...SINGS...bujinesu chansu...bijinesu chansu...okane wo mokaru chansu da...chansu da.

Honestly, I kind of see "food shortages" that come on suddenly raising too many red flags upon the populace, but to prepare them for a reset, it has to be done.

@fabiorem
You are incorrect in your thinking.
The next chapter of this plandemic will be the FINAL LOCKDOWN for humanity… mass extermination, door-to-door medical kidnappings, forced inoculations and engineered famine
You need to do nothing if there is a reset in two years.
Personally I think that famine is enough for mass extermination...
Blow off a few volcanos, and that should be enough.

Well I am going to get connections to the you en. Just a couple clicks away on that sight.

fabiorem

Trusted Member
Reaction score

5thGradeKid

Trusted Member
Reaction score

madroona

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: madroona
Date: 2020-08-16 11:29:09
This is partly way so much is so wrong with humans. By using "The average adult gets....", which is commonplace usage, an assumption of this being NORMAL is implied. This is why things are so f'd up. 99.99% of humans are so adulterated by non-species-specific foodstuffs being ingested that their bodies are a cesspool of toxins, essentially in a constant state of toxic shock we call acidosis.

Once you learn true health, and give your body time and patience enough to truly heal, ALL this shit goes away. Getting sick is NOT NORMAL, but it is common, and only because almost everyone is acidic. Humans are frugivores by evolutionary gift. If you life a lifestyle akin to normal status quo, time to rethink EVERYTHING.

I don't just talk the talk, i walk it, and have never been to a doctor my entire adult life, and have not been sick in decades and am fitter AND healthier (and these two terms are not synonymous) at 57 than the average 25 y/o.

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Date: 2020-08-16 21:47:17
It's not normal to be sick all the time, that much is certain.

However, speaking of needing to rethink some things... Your post is full of popular vegan propaganda that has no basis in science. They like to use scary sounding science-y words to trick people into plant-based eating, but when you actually look into what they're saying, most of it is basically gibberish. If you want to know the truth about the push for plant-based diets, look into the histories of the Seventh Day Adventists and the American Heart Association. Sick in more ways than one ?

Acidosis is most commonly caused by insulin resistance, impaired tissue oxygenation, or kidney damage. These things have various causes, but all can be ameliorated by low carb, and especially animal-based, eating. We as a species are obligate carnivores, and the science on that has been suppressed pretty much since the reset. But don't take my word for it; we commoners now have access to the thousands and thousands of dietary studies that were kept from our grasp for so long. All we need to do is get over the cultural conditioning against individual research :censored:

The myth of meat-induced acidosis comes from how meat drastically increases the acidity of the stomach after its consumption, which is actually a very, very good thing. Weak stomach acid leads to poor digestion and esophageal dysfunction, which causes acid reflux (or even food reflux if your digestion is poor enough). If the stomach acid is too weak or diluted, the lower esophageal sphincter will be unable to close. This why vinegar is an effective treatment for acid reflux. However, it's not good to rely on the consumption of acidic things, because the esophagus itself is supposed to be more alkaline, and it and the throat and teeth are damaged by acidity.

Toxins are extremely abundant in plant foods. Plants don't have teeth or claws, so their main form of protection is poison, and we, in all our humanly wisdom, have bred plants in recent history to have higher amounts of toxins because that makes them sweeter and more resistant to pests. Lectins, tannins, phytates, oxalates, glycoalkaloids, fructose, and the list goes on. Toxins that can poke holes in your intestinal lining, permeate the blood-brain barrier, accumulate in your kidneys and other soft tissues, lock up nutrients from being absorbed during digestion, cause hormonal disruption, cause unsafe levels of uric acid, and more. The body can handle small amounts of most of these things beautifully, but high amounts accumulate and cause lasting damage. It can take many years to detox some of them safely.

When it comes to dietary changes, there are many factors that can obscure what's actually happening, which is why epidemiology is useless, and even self-experimentation can be useless unless you really go out of your way to try a bunch of different things for extended periods. For example, simply removing processed foods from your diet can cause such a massive improvement that virtually any diet that does this will seem miraculous in its effects, especially in the short term. This improvement can greatly overshadow any of the detrimental effects of the chosen diet, which is how plant-based eating managed to get a good rep (well, that and the rampant scientific fraud). That rep is beginning to disappear as science finally begins to be held under scrutiny, though ;)

Revelinmusic

Banned
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Date: 2020-08-17 03:41:00
Bad news... I have some very minor chest pain, and my temperature that was stable and normal for over 24 hours has now risen to 99.1 degrees fahrenheit. This disease is no joke. Is it an upper respiratory disease or does anybody here think I have the real thing?
I think for plants...Use chinese medicine and traditional medicines that have been use for a long time.
Blackberries. Blueberries. These plants are meant to spread. They are designed to be digested and then excreted out.
I think it is fine to eat those types of plant and fruits.

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: GlobeHead69
Date: 2020-08-17 07:07:12
Shut up, this disease is no worse than regular flu, that's if you take germ theory at face value, which I do not.

Please take your hypochondria somewhere else

Facts about Covid-19

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: Earthquakes
Date: 2020-08-17 11:07:52
Yeah man give it a rest

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: jd755
Date: 2020-08-17 11:40:01
Then I am either dead or not a human. Here where I have lived my entire life there are four distinct seasons. Within these seasons fruiting & berrying runs from May to October more often than not.
The only living things here that appear to be frugivores (why do we always seek to isolate by labelling?) are insects which all vanish at the end of the fruiting season.
So either I should really migrate just before the end of fruiting season and then return just after it begins again or maybe hibernate for the barren period.
Perhaps all we are are opportunistic grazers who are able to consume and utilise a wide variety of things (most of which education makes us forget about) when in season.

Citezenship

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: CitizenShip
Date: 2020-08-17 12:21:12
I would love to be a pastafarian, i know it sounds silly right but apparently this is a real thing and it has hint of the legend/cult of Chitulu for added mysticism and meeting take place at spaghetti junction!

Flying Spaghetti Monster - Wikipedia.

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: Son of a Bor
Date: 2020-08-17 12:55:07
Suggestion: DMSO on your chest.

This guy, in 2017, saw it coming: EntertheStars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread