SH Archive CoronaVirus vs World Economy

Status
Not open for further replies.

KD Archive

Not actually KorbenDallas
Trusted Member
Reaction score
I hope things will get back to normal at some point in the nearest future. I do not count on it, but I do hope. It will be nice to worry about historical events once again. Meanwhile, it appears that we have an event of historic proportions on our hands right now.

As it stands, I’m willing to allow a wider range of the COVID-19 related discussions, but within this subforum only:
  • CoronaVirus and COVID-19
Let’s try to gain some understanding of what’s really happening behind the curtain of lies.

That said, what do you ladies and gentlemen think the purpose of collapsing the world economy was? Is this a byproduct of what they are doing (whatever that could be) or one of the main steps required to achieve their goal?

coronavirus-impact-on-economy.jpg

Let's talk about this issue in general. A lot of people lost their jobs. A lot of small and medium businesses ceased to exist (though it looks like a temporary thing at the moment).
  • Where will this "sit at home" job situation combined with economic consequences take us?
NOTE: Let us please limit this thread to the economic impact of the event. For everything else we have this thread:
Note: This OP was recovered from the Sh.org archive.
Note: Archived Sh.org replies to this OP: CoronaVirus vs World Economy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread