Deception goes further back than you think

starrstoddard

Reaction score
So where does Gaia/Sofia fit into all of this? Is that where she gave us the divine spark in the second creation? The more I read about topics like this from sources all over and using my own brain, the more clearly I am able to paint a picture and get the general gist of what is really going on. And then, so, surely there must be an absolute one true God (us?) because there is no way in hell that these pieces of garbage are the one true God. But then, where is he in all of this? And where are the spiritual forces of good? This is where I personally lose all love of anything and so wish to have the power to destroy the evil but to also destroy the "good" if it were possible. Because the forces of good seem 100% absent throughout all of existence.

The reincarnating thing is probably true. So if you had absolute power, why would you ever let this happen? Is it a time paradox thing where we are God but ultimate power doesn't exist yet because we haven't become him yet or some other garbage? If I am God and I let this happen, when everything is said and done, I should obliterate myself and all of existence for having let such a thin happen so that there is forever - just nothing. The suffering that goes on here DOES matter and I would destroy any being on the other side that tries to convince me otherwise. Even if that is myself and I/we am god. I don't care if this is a "dream" and not real. At present time, the suffering here damn well matters.

The other train of thought would be that the evil creator really is the one true God. Which quite frankly, has no evidence against it so far. I cannot believe that evil rules, though.

So then I ask what the point of any of this is. The fact that this existence is even a thing is so ridiculous to me. Dreams that I have are infinitely better than this and how dare this prison that I am trapped in ever wake me from my dreams. I want the hell out of this "reality" to return to my dreams where there seems to be infinite love and possibilities.

If the "goal" is to somehow unite all the humans onto the "God" wavelength and have every human being on earth realise what is really going on - I want no part of it. Hell is other people. My dad and I do repairs for a living and throughout my life all of the people I have met I would say I am disappointed (to say the least) in probably 100% of them. Physical existence itself is terrible no matter what the circumstances - because it is physical. Even if we could live for 900 years or walk on water or multiply food. Even if we could teleport or levitate or even create with our minds or be Superman. I cannot see how physical existence could ever not be trash. There must be a 0% chance of uniting humanity to what's going on. Can we just not play their game (good and bad) and leave? And say **** both of you?

A very thought provoking perception, for sure. Lots to chew on. Thank you for sharing.

NigeWz

Trusted Member
Reaction score
A very thought provoking perception, for sure. Lots to chew on. Thank you for sharing.
You should listen to John Lamb Lash on YT. Sophia / Gaia is simply 'Mother Earth' See how they both end with 'ia'? In reverse it's 'ai'. Authentic Intelligence as opposed to 'Artificial Intelligence'.

starrstoddard

Reaction score
You should listen to John Lamb Lash on YT. Sophia / Gaia is simply 'Mother Earth' See how they both end with 'ia'? In reverse it's 'ai'. Authentic Intelligence as opposed to 'Artificial Intelligence'.
Yes, I will! Do you have any information regarding the "reincarnation trap" that we are being tricked into as well? For the last few years I keep landing on information regarding the trick of the "white" light, which is nothing more than a birth canal back into a meat suit to do it again once you transition ("die). Any information you could give me would be great.

Will Scarlet

Trusted Member
Reaction score
This is going to take a while for some people to get their head around, but we have been looking at John Lamb Lash's work and a lot of it gels with our own.
Prior to the hijack, this realm was a wonderful place (Tartaria). According to many old texts, people lived in harmony. This is what the (Mother) God wanted.
I would be very interested to know what sources you used for John Lamb Lash's work. From my experience, nothing you have said in this post fits with any of his Nag Hammadi based research into the Gnostics. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

His book "Not in His Image," amongst other things, was used for this series:

Armouro

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Are you very familiar with the Hebrew Language? The history of the Masoretes and their "system"?

I ask, because I work with one who is, and when I encounter linguistic interpretation of a biblical nature, I bring it straight to them. We have touched on the work done by Fomenko's team, but it's supremely exciting to know how others view that content.

But I am curious to know how you view the translations and their validity. Would you entertain another take on those translations, were it to exist?

NigeWz

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I would be very interested to know what sources you used for John Lamb Lash's work. From my experience, nothing you have said in this post fits with any of his Nag Hammadi based research into the Gnostics. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

His book "Not in His Image," amongst other things, was used for this series:

Sorry, bro, you are wrong. JLL gave me the names Elochute and Yahudan for a start. It's all in the book you quoted.
Are you very familiar with the Hebrew Language? The history of the Masoretes and their "system"?

I ask, because I work with one who is, and when I encounter linguistic interpretation of a biblical nature, I bring it straight to them. We have touched on the work done by Fomenko's team, but it's supremely exciting to know how others view that content.

But I am curious to know how you view the translations and their validity. Would you entertain another take on those translations, were it to exist?
Yes, of course. Some words can have many meanings. However, some Hebrew words have been translated differently in different versions of the Bible.

Armouro

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Sorry, bro, you are wrong. JLL gave me the names Elochute and Yahudan for a start. It's all in the book you quoted.

Yes, of course. Some words can have many meanings. However, some Hebrew words have been translated differently in different versions of the Bible.
Certainly, I agree.
I do harbour a significant distrust of the masoretes and their "system" of standardization, which they still have not managed to fully agree upon.
This is so severe a problem, that the entire narrative of translation has come into question.
I don't disagree with your points in this threadpost. I'm most interested in your thoughts on the words and what they are "supposed" to mean. This interests me to no end.
Have you encountered The OBRY Projekt?

NigeWz

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Certainly, I agree.
I do harbour a significant distrust of the masoretes and their "system" of standardization, which they still have not managed to fully agree upon.
This is so severe a problem, that the entire narrative of translation has come into question.
I don't disagree with your points in this threadpost. I'm most interested in your thoughts on the words and what they are "supposed" to mean. This interests me to no end.
Have you encountered The OBRY Projekt?
No I haven't come across that one. I'll check it out.
Just finished uploading this. It may help - Defragmenting Reality - YouTube

Armouro

Trusted Member
Reaction score
No I haven't come across that one. I'll check it out.
Just finished uploading this. It may help - Defragmenting Reality - YouTube
View: https://youtu.be/gLIDjQBPvec

The man has done some incredible work on the pre-masoretic hebrew, before the "nikkud" lie was told.

I've just begun your link, thanks for the share.

Will Scarlet

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Not in my copy. Bro.

Perhaps you would be so kind as to quote the relevant text. from 'Not in His Image'.

pushamaku

Administrator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
If the "goal" is to somehow unite all the humans onto the "God" wavelength and have every human being on earth realise what is really going on - I want no part of it. Hell is other people. My dad and I do repairs for a living and throughout my life all of the people I have met I would say I am disappointed (to say the least) in probably 100% of them. Physical existence itself is terrible no matter what the circumstances - because it is physical. Even if we could live for 900 years or walk on water or multiply food. Even if we could teleport or levitate or even create with our minds or be Superman. I cannot see how physical existence could ever not be trash. There must be a 0% chance of uniting humanity to what's going on. Can we just not play their game (good and bad) and leave? And say **** both of you?
I think I can relate to your frustrations as I used to have a similar outlook that on reflection was likely induced by misinterpretation of gnosticism which basically boiled down to, if all is evil then what's the point of any of it? This notion along with a 9-5 hamster wheel life just led to depression and I am certain this is how they want everyone to be/think - you are meaningless and there's nothing you can do about it while they stage more theatre to get you to reinforce this grand deception.

This is a two-way street.

It's all simple really and @Catalyst gives the general idea in his The Lost Key: Part 2 thread:

And although it may be difficult for some people to accept the idea that no molecules and atoms (in the traditional sense) exist, and that our whole world is just a combination of force fields of different scale and vibration frequencies, I still want to remind you that a person perceives the world only the way that his body allows him. All of us are capable of seeing and hearing vibrations of a very limited spectrum. The way we see the surrounding reality only partially reflects its real appearance.
The realm is "just a combination of force fields of different scale and vibration frequencies" as Tesla also alluded to.

harmonics-cymatics.jpg

If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration. – Nikola Tesla​

It is not far fetched to realize that we are essentially a complex fractal vibration of the "god(ly) wave" as already proven with harmonic/Fourier analysis where every wave can be the superposition of other waves or fractal vibration of the one into the many ad infinitum.

When you look at it that way it is easy to see that when you harmonize yourself with certain energies then you are reinforcing them via resonance.

ORDO AB CHAO is Latin for “Order Out of Chaos or Order from Disorder.” This term was invented by Freemasons and is the actual motto of the 33rd Degree of Scottish Rite Freemasonry.
Our "maestro in chief" has tricked you - a fractilized god, to turn a beautiful symphony into a cacophony wherein most everyone is playing chaotic discord in the "new normal". The NWO is not something that's coming, it's been with us for centuries, if not longer, pretty obvious by now.

We don't have to wait till death to opt-out of the delusion but take small steps to harmonize with anything but what they want for us and after that the possibilities really are limitless. The emperor and something with him having no clothes and all that...

By its very nature energy (you) cannot be destroyed, only transformed and even that only by your own will, and if this is the simple truth then what is there to fear? Just take the "mask" off tap into something that you are passionate about and enjoy the ride :)

Gold

Trusted Member
Reaction score
This is my first post here on the new StolenHistory.net site.
We all know what 2020 has been, with the lies and deception, but I'd like to direct your attention to a topic that may resonate with some members here, and hopefully join a few 'dots'.
Many of us here are familiar with the work of Fomenko. He asserts that the Old Testament is a rendition of events that happened during the 14th - 16th Centuries, and I 100% agree with him.
This post may require you to do a little research yourself, as I refuse to 'spoon-feed' people in this genre. That said, I will post a few 'instructions' so you can double-check what I am about to tell you.

Firstly, I am using 'Biblehub.com' here as a reference. I am also referring to the KJV Bible, since it seems to be the most popular.
When you go to 'Biblehub.com', click on the KJV version.
At the top of the page you will see a 'bold' button that says 'Interlin'. This is short for 'Interlinear', and will take you to the original (Hebrew) text, which, if you don't know, is read from right to left.
Above each word you will see a number. Often this is used to state how many times that particular (Hebrew) word is used. It also gives you the original meaning.

So let us begin.........
Genesis 1:1 states, 'In the beginning God created the heaven and the Earth'
Go to the Interlinear and you'll see, 'In the beginning God created the heavens and the Earth' (heavens is plural)
Click on the number above the word 'God', and you'll see that it says 'Elohim'. Scroll down and you'll see that 'Elohim' is the plural of 'Eloha'.
So there's the very first deception, but it's not the most important one.

Genesis 1:2 says, 'And the Earth was without form, and void'. That's cool, right? So 'God' created a place that no-one could live in.

The sad thing is that the word 'was' (1961), means 'became / came to pass' for this ONE TIME. All the other 1960 times it was NOT translated as 'was'.

The ONLY other time you see the words, 'I beheld the Earth and it was without form, and void', is in Jeremiah 4: 23-28

It reads;-

I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light.
24I beheld the mountains, and, lo, they trembled, and all the hills moved lightly.
25I beheld, and, lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the heavens were fled.
26I beheld, and, lo, the fruitful place was a wilderness, and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of the LORD, and by his fierce anger.
27For thus hath the LORD said, The whole land shall be desolate; yet will I not make a full end.
28For this shall the earth mourn, and the heavens above be black: because I have spoken it, I have purposed it, and will not repent, neither will I turn back from it.

So, clearly, this passage in Jer:23-28 is referring to Gen 1:2

Yet 'man' was not 'created' until Gen 1:27, so how could Jeremiah 'beheld no man'?
If there was no man, why were their cities?
Gen 1:21 talks about 'God' creating 'Great Whales', yet the Interlinear talks about them being 'Serpents / Sea Monsters'
Gen 1:25 talks about 'God' creating 'beasts / animals'
Then in Gen 1:27 it's WE who were 'created'
Yet if we weren't created until Gen 1:27, who was Jeremiah?
There is no logical explanation for the Genesis 1:27 creation being the FIRST humans in this realm.

Now let's move on to the NEXT 'creation' which is found in Genesis 2:7.

(Side-note - Note the chapter numbers here. Gen 1:27 and Gen 2:7. Pearl Harbour was done on 12.7, and the towers that fell on 9/11 were 1,2, and 7 - nothing to see here, right?)

In Gen 2:7 we can read about the 'creation of man' - aka Adam & Eve.
Why is it called 'creation of man' when man had already been created in Gen 1:27 ?

Other ancient texts such as the 'Sumerian Creation text', the 'Mahabatra', and the 'Popul Vuh', all talk about this 'second creation' too.

Samyasa - 'I shall create a primitive. Man shall be his name. I shall create a primitive man so that the gods may have their ease'

Popul Vuh. "I fear you will not agree to do this thing, so I alone must bear the sin'

In other words, the CREATION of Adam & Eve WAS 'original sin' - NOT the BS nonsense of eating from the 'tree'.
(side-note - The 'serpent' was actually the 'good-guy', but I'll deal with that in another post)

Move to Gen 6:2 and it talks about the 'sons of Elohim' (aka, creation #1) seeing that the daughters of man (aka, creation #2) were 'fair', and so they 'took them for their wives' - therefore 'creation #3' comes along, aka 'hybrids'.

So now we have 4 different 'species' of humans on the Earth.
We have Jeremiah's people
We have creation 1:27
We have creation 2:7
We have 'hybrids' from creation #1 and #2

Is it not safe to assume that Jeremiah's people also bred with these guys? If so, we now have at least 5 'species', or 'races' of people.

As Jeremiah states (above), it was the 'god' of the Old Testament that destroyed this realm, and I'm dating it to what we know as the 15th C - just as Fomenko does.

I'll add more to this later, depending on responses, but to my mind it already answers a lot of questions.
How curious that you mention the light at a time where many people I know are talking about reincarnation.
I remember reading this a while ago, and it's curious how it's now been removed and other seemingly positive articles about a white light uploaded since then
Am I understanding it correctly, that this light is just another gaslighting demon relying on legalism and it can't actually force you to go back if you thoroughly refuse?
Something I've noticed is that this realm is ruled by "consent", legalism, and all sorts of trickery and illusions that revolve around it. Even the occult and magic are filled with it, even Crowley warned people about illusions and curiously his sketch of a demon resembles an alien quite startlingly.
It's become so apparent that I'm looking at certain religious doctrines and a certain group of people and wonder if they become demons themselves after they do enough atrocity?
If it's true they're partially hacking the reincarnation process, and can become these evil entities which seem to abide by legalism too, that makes even more sense they would be allowed some benefits in this realm for upholding these religious "rites". Protecting their own and allowing them to reincarnate into the same families, in this realm they don't care about being stuck in because they "rule" it, and trick as many of us as possible into going back to it so we can serve them because we're cattle... sounds a lot like someone.

But, although I'm still figuring this out myself and get lost in the hopelessness sometimes, for those of you wondering if it's all just hell, I'll ask this:
If you were the true god, or servants of that god, of this realm, and it was defined by suffering and evil was the real power: why would you rely on gaslighting and legalism to trick people into doing what you want?
Wouldn't you just force them?
Why do, even in the afterlife, these entities rely on gaslighting and "consent" the same way they do here in life?
That doesn't sound like they have true power.

Additionally, how did you learn the evil ones are trapped in the reincarnation net? That would be cool if they can't ascend like we can, because fuck them.

Last edited:

NigeWz

Trusted Member
Reaction score
How curious that you mention the light at a time where many people I know are talking about reincarnation.
I remember reading this a while ago, and it's curious how it's now been removed and other seemingly positive articles about a white light uploaded since then
Am I understanding it correctly, that this light is just another gaslighting demon relying on legalism and it can't actually force you to go back if you thoroughly refuse?
Something I've noticed is that this realm is ruled by "consent", legalism, and all sorts of trickery and illusions that revolve around it. Even the occult and magic are filled with it, even Crowley warned people about illusions and curiously his sketch of a demon resembles an alien quite startlingly.
It's become so apparent that I'm looking at certain religious doctrines and a certain group of people and wonder if they become demons themselves after they do enough atrocity?
If it's true they're partially hacking the reincarnation process, and can become these evil entities which seem to abide by legalism too, that makes even more sense they would be allowed some benefits in this realm for upholding these religious "rites". Protecting their own and allowing them to reincarnate into the same families, in this realm they don't care about being stuck in because they "rule" it, and trick as many of us as possible into going back to it so we can serve them because we're cattle... sounds a lot like someone.

But, although I'm still figuring this out myself and get lost in the hopelessness sometimes, for those of you wondering if it's all just hell, I'll ask this:
If you were the true god, or servants of that god, of this realm, and it was defined by suffering and evil was the real power: why would you rely on gaslighting and legalism to trick people into doing what you want?
Wouldn't you just force them?
Why do, even in the afterlife, these entities rely on gaslighting and "consent" the same way they do here in life?
That doesn't sound like they have true power.

Additionally, how did you learn the evil ones are trapped in the reincarnation net? That would be cool if they can't ascend like we can, because fuck them.
Great comment, thank you. Firstly, let's talk about 'aliens' and the familiar 'grey' that we all know about. The 'grey', with the big eyes, is the one that always springs to mind when the word 'alien' is mentioned. In the same way as the word 'lie' is in the middle of the word 'beLIEve', we also see it in the word 'aLIEn'. (Neil Armstrong = Neil A = AlieN too). Do you know anyone who knows anyone who knows anyone who's seen one?
I'm sure someone would shout, "My Dad's Uncle's wife has a friend whose husband has seen one" (Yeah, in the same way as this person 'knows' someone who knows someone whose relative's dog-walker's Auntie died of Covid-19.)

'Aliens' ARE what we'd call 'demons-in-the-flesh', so to speak. There's enough evidence to show that demons, or 'demonic possession' is real enough, but I contend that our familiar 'grey' is just one of these entities personified.

As for the 'light' (and not going into it), it's still a 'work-in-progress' for me and my YT 'co-pilot', but we're pretty confident that everything points to us being correct.
As for the scum being stuck in the re-incarnation trap, it just makes sense.
For example; The British Royal Family are notorious for marrying their cousins (yet us plebs are told we shouldn't). We know that 99% of all US presidents are related.......and I'm sure that many more of the controllers practice this too.
These bastards plan decades, and decades in advance. Ask yourself, 'Why would I plan something that I won't live long enough to see come to fruition?' In order to guarantee that these pieces-of-shit come back into the same bloodline, it seems that they must keep their 'gods' happy.
How do they do that?
We recently came across another religion. These people assert that there were 33 'gods' in Genesis 1:1.
If that is true (and we have no way of debunking it), then it not only fits in with the 'third' in the fallen angels narrative, but also explains the scum's obsession with the number 33, and all the rituals that go along with it.

As for 'power', they don't have any more power than we do. It's just that we perceive' them to. Sure, they have all the wealth, but as for making us do something we don't consent to - definitely NOT!
I have been doing some research into NDE. Once common thread amongst people who have experienced it, is the fact that 'guilt', and 'Love' are the main tricks being played. "Oh what about your daughter? What about that big house you have?" - You get my meaning......
Yet, by the same token, many of these same people describe feelings of total peace, and Love in abundance. The scum have no Love in them. They have no empathy either. One of the reasons they hate us is because they are jealous of us. In other words, if they can't take our Love away from us, they'll do everything they can in order to take everything else. Hope that helps. Oh, if you haven't seen this video, please take a look. It addresses much of what you are asking here.
If You Die Before You Die, You Won't Die When You Die - YouTube

Will Scarlet

Trusted Member
Reaction score
_________________________________________________________________________________________
Will Scarlet said:
Not in my copy. Bro.

Perhaps you would be so kind as to quote the relevant text. from 'Not in His Image'.
__________________________________________________________________________________________

I'll check and get back to you,
Have you checked yet or am I still "wrong"?

Oh, if you haven't seen this video, please take a look. It addresses much of what you are asking here.
Do you do all of your research on YouTube?

Will Scarlet

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Haha, no. That video is MY YT channel, so I PUT most of my stuff there.
Right. Haha indeed, so you're using this forum to drive people to your YouTube channel. That's obviously why you don't provide any links for people to check your claims, other than your YT channel of course, where you promise them they will find the answers they are looking for. Oh yes, well done for avoiding my other question again.

This post may require you to do a little research yourself, as I refuse to 'spoon-feed' people in this genre. That said, I will post a few 'instructions' so you can double-check what I am about to tell you.
By instructions, you obviously mean links to your YT channel, because there aren't any others.

JLL gave me the names Elochute and Yahudan for a start. It's all in the book you quoted.
A search of a pdf copy of John Lamb Lash's book "Not in His Image" gives zero results for either of those words.

"The Judaean Desert or Judean Desert (Hebrew: Midbar Yehuda, both Desert of Judahor Judaean Desert; Arabic: Sahara Yahudan) is a desert in Israel and the West Bank that lies east of Jerusalem and descends to the Dead Sea." (Article)

So, Yahudah means 'desert' in Arabic.

"Elohim is one of the most frequently used names for God in the Scriptures." (Article)

Elyan is just a common name. Elochute gives zero results in an internet search.

I have enough 'evidence' to demonstrate that I chose to come back here in order to help other souls understand this, and to try to 'wake them up'. Look at it in the context of 'saving souls'.
I hope your 'evidence' for that is a bit better than the rest of it.

This thread seems to be a personal forum for your YouTube Channel judging by the way you have no qualms about derailing it from the OP.

NigeWz

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Right. Haha indeed, so you're using this forum to drive people to your YouTube channel. That's obviously why you don't provide any links for people to check your claims, other than your YT channel of course, where you promise them they will find the answers they are looking for. Oh yes, well done for avoiding my other question again.

By instructions, you obviously mean links to your YT channel, because there aren't any others.

A search of a pdf copy of John Lamb Lash's book "Not in His Image" gives zero results for either of those words.

"The Judaean Desert or Judean Desert (Hebrew: Midbar Yehuda, both Desert of Judahor Judaean Desert; Arabic: Sahara Yahudan) is a desert in Israel and the West Bank that lies east of Jerusalem and descends to the Dead Sea." (Article)

So, Yahudah means 'desert' in Arabic.

"Elohim is one of the most frequently used names for God in the Scriptures." (Article)

Elyan is just a common name. Elochute gives zero results in an internet search.

I hope your 'evidence' for that is a bit better than the rest of it.

This thread seems to be a personal forum for your YouTube Channel judging by the way you have no qualms about derailing it from the OP.
JLL discussing his book (written 15 years ago), while talking about the Elochute, Yahudan, A-Dam (another race), and Eve (land), Not MY channel, BTW,
(14) JOHN LAMB LASH: NOT IN HIS IMAGE - YouTube

Will Scarlet

Trusted Member
Reaction score
JLL discussing his book (written 15 years ago), while talking about the Elochute, Yahudan, A-Dam (another race), and Eve (land), Not MY channel, BTW,
(14) JOHN LAMB LASH: NOT IN HIS IMAGE - YouTube
This is a YouTube ‘Call-in’ Interview of John Lamb Lash from the 9th April 2021. The subject is his book ‘Not in His Image’ first published in 2006. He has rewritten it, but the new version will not be published until August this year. The original was couched in metaphors that were relevant to the time, which included deep-ecology and quantum physics. The re-write now makes the material relevant to the pandemic and the transhumanist agenda.

The interview lasts almost two hours and begins with John Lamb Lash describing his early research:

“The authors of the Christian program, the authors of the bible… I call them what they call themselves which is the Yehudin.” (Video Transcript)

This ‘creation’ (Gen 1:27) was known as the ‘Yahudan’, and are androgynous beings that have reptilian souls
This is not mentioned in the video or the book. (Note: as the only source you mention is John Lamb Lash, then I assume it applies to all you have stated.)

The ‘god’ of the Bible is known as ‘Elyan’
“The hebrew word for Yahweh is Elyon… [Genesis 1:27] It says that God created Adam and the Elohim. In fact if you look really closely it says God created the Elohim and the Elohim created Adam in their image… [According to] Talmudic scholars the word for humanity is Enosh(ute?), but you don’t find that word in Genesis or anywhere else in the bible [WS: or anywhere at all in fact] ...Scholars typically translate Adam as our male parent and Eve as our female parent… it does not, it refers to them – the authors of the narrative [Yehudin]... not to the gentiles.. who’s name is Enoshi.” (Video Transcript)

Elohim is a plural Hebrew word.

YHVH / Yahweh / Jehovah Elohim : emanations of Elyon, the superspecies Adam : humanoid offspring of the Elohim, the Adamic race which creates humanity; tribally, the Yehudin Eve…” (Article - Links from this page do not work)

“In the Torah, the Hebrew term « Elohim » is the plural of « El » and can be literally translated as « a group of angels or a group of gods » ...If the scribes, writers of the Bible (the Old Testament), had wanted to say a God, they would have written El and not Elohim... This suggests that the plural word « Elohim » corresponds to the original texts describing Genesis, the Creation of the World and the Creation of the Humankind.” (Article)

Enosh (not to be confused with Enoch) was born in the year 235 from creation (3526 BCE) His father’s name was Seth, the third son of Adam and Eve. He was given the name Enosh, which means “person” or “people,” because it was around that time that the world began to be more heavily inhabited by people.

Until this point (the birth of Adam, Seth and Enosh), man was created in the image and form of G‑d. From this point on, the generations became corrupt and were created deformed.

Four things changed in the times of Enosh: (a) the mountains became rocky, (b) the deceased began to rot, (c) people’s faces became similar to those of apes, and (d) people became susceptible to demons.

Witchcraft and sorcery became widespread as well in his times.12 We are told that even young children were well trained in occult practices, and that when the time came for Noah’s flood, the people did not heed Noah’s warnings because of the trust they had in their magical powers.” (Article)

Repeated reading, research, and comparative studies bring out the true grain of the radical Pagan argument of "the children of Seth," as the highest initiates of Gnosis called themselves. Seth is one of the sons of Adam whose history is almost entirely excluded from the Old Testament after a brief mention in Genesis 4:25: "And Adam knew his wife again; and she bare a son, and called his name Seth: For God, said she, hath appointed me another seed instead of Abel, whom Cain slew.

Gnostics believed they belonged to "another seed," i.e., a spiritual lineage stemming from primal humanity (Adam and Eve), but distinct at the outset from ]udeo-christian sacred tradition. Their argument against that tradition might be epitomized in a line from the The Second treatise of the Great Seth (IV,l) where the Gnostic teacher protests against "the plan which they devised about me, to release upon the world their Error and their senselessness" (55.10)” (Not in His Image, John Lamb Lash)

He recruited other entities known as the ‘Elohim’.
Elyon created the Elohim, they were not recruited.

“The ones that are still here today (their descendants) are what we know as the 13 ruling bloodlines, and have their relatives in positions of power all across the world.
“They are stuck in the ‘re-incarnation trap’ and can never get out of here. The Elohim (the gods of the Yahudans) were 33 in number. This is why these scumbags revere the number 33. They believe that providing they continue to perform these satanic rituals, then they will be allowed to re-incarnate back into one of these families. This is why they plan things centuries in advance.”
None of this is mentioned in the video or the book.

“As stated, ‘adam’ means ‘another race’, and ‘Eve’ means ‘land’ – in particular, Israel, but essentially the whole Earth – which is what the scum are trying to take over”
None of this is mentioned in the video or the book, nor is it verifiable by research.

“The Gen 2:7 ‘creation’ was a spin-off during which existing Tartarians (read my earlier post) were bred in order to be slaves for the Yahudans. This created a second ‘race’, if you like. It’s US and THEM. The word ‘Them’ can be seen in Gen 1:27. They are NOT us!”
If we are talking about the time of creation, how could there have been any existing Tartarians? None of this is mentioned in the video or the book.

“This is why we know it as the ‘Human Race’. It’s a ‘race’ to see who will win – us, or THEM.

The Gen 2:7 people were known as the 'Elochute', and were bred as an ‘experiment’.

Not ALL of the Yahudans were evil bastards – or so it seems. One of them (the serpent…….kind-of giveaway here, lol), told the Elochutes what had been done to them. The ‘apple’ nonsense is all allegory. The ‘serpent’ told them the difference between good (the Tartarians), and evil, (the Yahudans).”
The “bred as an experiment” bit, was not mentioned in the video or the book. The serpent, apple and Tartarians part is not mentioned in the video or book either. The rest of that comment you made also has nothing to do with John Lamb Lash.

John Lamb Lash summed up what he had revealed about midway through the video: (I paraphrase)

Elyon (Gnostic’s Demiurge) created the Elohim (the Archons as defined by the Gnostics.) The Yehudin (Jews) are the creation of the Elohim (Archons) and only they were created in their image. The Enoshi, Enoshut Enoshites or whatever that word is (gentiles,) were not created by the Elohim. This is why the Yehudin consider the gentiles to be goyim ot cattle – an inferior breed of animals - that they created and who can therefore be annihilated and experimented upon as they please. The current pandemic situation represents the endgame of the Yehudin created salvationist religion with it’s three parts – the creation myth, the self-sacrificing salvation of humanity myth and the final apocalypse myth. The roots of Transhumanist and judeo-christian ideologies are the same and defined by the hebrew word Zaddik – the cult of ultra-righteousness. This refers to an ancient hebrew sect known as the Zaddikim founded by Mechizedek. It was Mechizedek who appeared to Abraham and made a covenant with him in which he imparted the identity and mission of his small tribe. Those ancient hebrews who adhered to this covenant built their ideology around it so the cult of Zaddick, or the cult of ultra-self-righteousness, was born. This was the origin of Christianity.

The rest of the interview discusses the content of ‘Not in His Image,’ much of which can be found in this series:

The Nature of the Beast (Part 1) Religion: Old World vs New World

It’s important to realise that this is all just an alternative translation of Genesis from the Hebrew Old Testament. It’s the original Hebrew version of the creation myth. (Unless you speak Hebrew, it is unverifiable.) This does not mean it’s the actual truth any more than the Christian version of the Genesis creation myth is the truth. Devout Christians, believing it’s the ‘word of God,’ regard it as their ‘truth’. Equally, devout Jews will believe the original Hebrew version is their ‘truth’.

The 'power-cord' for this matrix is the Sun & Moon. Going 'into the light' when we encounter 'epopthosis' (death) is our ticket straight back here, once again to be enslaved to the Yahudan.
In reverse it’s Aihpos and Aiag. Perhaps you should read John Lamb Lash’s book:

the sun and moon are intimately engaged in the operations of life within the terrestrial biosphere. They are "off-planet" but integral parts of the Gaian ecosystem.

We inhabit a three-body cosmos. Sophia is essentially the matriarch of a single-parent family - a single-planet goddess, if you will. But she relies on the support of the surrogate parents, sun and moon, to manage her terrestrial brood.” (Not in His Image, John Lamb Lash)

Prior to the hijack, this realm was a wonderful place (Tartaria). According to many old texts, people lived in harmony. This is what the (Mother) God wanted.
After the hijack, people turned on each other. Hate and evil entered this realm in its abundance. All by design. Part of that evil was the Love of materialism. When we 'die' we are coerced into coming back here for that same reason - the Love of money, etc. However, we DO have a choice whether or not to return.
This is also nothing to do with John Lamb Lash, he never mentions a 'hijack'. How can you state that we are coerced into immediate reincarnation? How can you or anyone else know that? If you think reincarnation is decided by simply going into a light then you have reduced a complex and unknowable issue into something simplistic and childish. You also imply that the transition from this world to the next is a predetermined standard procedure for everyone – like being summoned to go to court. “Don’t go into the courtroom or you will be put in prison.” What if everyone gets the experience they expect? If that’s the case, then rather than ‘saving souls’ as you claim your mission to be, you are pre-programming people to not go into a light without having any real knowledge of the implications that choice entails for each individual. Personally, I call that irresponsible. You claim knowledge of ancient texts and cultures, tell me of one that claims reincarnation is decided only by whether or not you go into a light.

The 'grey', with the big eyes, is the one that always springs to mind when the word 'alien' is mentioned. In the same way as the word 'lie' is in the middle of the word 'beLIEve', we also see it in the word 'aLIEn'. (Neil Armstrong = Neil A = AlieN too). Do you know anyone who knows anyone who knows anyone who's seen one?
I know someone, a family member, who used to be visited by greys regularly throughout their life until they simply commanded them to go away and never return. What you call ‘demons in the flesh’ (which is actually a dichotomy if you think about it because demons are not physical entities) can manipulate physical matter in the same way as UFOs Why does that preclude people from seeing them?

I contend that our familiar 'grey' is just one of these entities personified.
Personified eh?
  • 1. Represent (a quality or concept) by a figure in human form.
  • 1.1Attribute a personal nature or human characteristics to (something non-human)
  • 1.2Represent or embody (a quality, concept, etc.) in a physical form.” (Dictionary)
No, it isn’t all in that book. You also misheard the names and didn’t bother to cross-check them, but that’s the danger of doing your research on YouTube. You have been demonstrably incorrect.

It seems to me that you have taken some tiny threads from John Lamb Lash and woven them into a hugely embellished tapestry consisting predominantly of The Gospel according to NigeWz. In my opinion that’s what you are preaching here and on your YouTube channel, not stolen history.

NigeWz

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Thank you for your detailed response.
My original thread was not based on JLL. It was JLL who simply helped join a few 'dots' in my research. That said, what you quoted above, much of it came from JLL, but not necessarily that particular interview. I have been listening to him quite a lot on his YT channel.
As for the 'not going into the light', we did a podcast called 'Para-Sight' a short while ago. Are you familiar with David Icke's 'Saturn-Sun-Moon Matrix'? I can't give you links here (I have notes everywhere), but this topic will be featured hugely in Book 4 of 'The Devil's Playground' series - if I ever get around to finishing it.
I have also done some research into NDEs, and also get the notion that 'going into the light' simply means a return ticket back here.

The 'system' here also tells us that we SHOULD go 'into the light', which is probably why we shouldn't. I also have a strong feeling that Helena Blavatsky talked about this, but I'd have to check.
As for Hebrew, it seems that Hebrew & Greek are connected. As far as the Yahudan being androgynous, the Greek word for 'married couple' is 'androgyno' (but you probably know that already).
Thanks again for the time you spent writing this comment. It is much appreciated. As for getting JLL's book, I'm in China, so it's not easy to get things sent from the West, but I am trying to get my hands on a copy.

Users who are viewing this thread