Deluge Floods in Western Europe

freygeist

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Parts of Western Germany, Luxemburg, Belgium and Netherlands are devastated by flooding after heavy rainfalls.

E6agEz-X0AcU2uB
E6ZscjQWQAA-x2O

E6VTUxIXsAApwo-

Casualties are over 100 people, many more are missing, and rescue forces are drawn from all over the nation. I heard from a collegue that firefighters from Thuringia are sent to the Eiffel, so the situation is really bad.
Might the cabal have something to do with this? They are pushing their global warming narrative for years now. Did they manipulate the weather to achieve the disaster? Chemtrails were for years ridiculed as "conspiracy theory", now it's an official term called Climate engineering, to fight global warming, but more likely it's the exact opposite, and the extreme weather is due to manipulation, there was also a severe heat wave in USA and Canada just recently.
The term Mudflood stands for the destruction of the Old World and many people speculated the cataclysm was achieved through human manipulation of the Old Worlds energy devices and architecture to cause earthquakes, flooding etc, so are we seeing something similar here on a smaller, local scale?
Maybe i'm wrong and this is all natural weather, but the timing shortly before the German Election seems a bit suspicious to me.

Myrrinda

Trusted Member
Reaction score
To be honest, the thought has crossed my mind 😔 Merkel said there won't be a forced vaccination and bammmm two days later, this happens. I cried when I watched the news and I want to donate something. It's really terrible. I hope you are all well. I live in BW and it's totally fine in our little corner of the world.
I honestly hope it is all natural. Maybe the guy from axischange.wordpress.com is right and we have already shifted to the side (if you are a glober/bubble earther, if not, this is no explanation sorry. I accept all views because I can't prove any).

I just hope the weather stays normal now and they are quick with the cleaning. And that desaster relief money really gets to the people. It's so bad!

Akanah

Reaction score
I also hope it´s natural but if earth itself make new rivers throught liquidation these floods in NRW could also be humanmade with manipulated weather-systems (to make believable the climate-change through humanity.)

Myrrinda

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Damn. I can imagine "they" did exactly that!! And this article is from 2001... I knew something like this was possible, but who would do it in central Europe?
From the beginning of CV I felt the countries are beeing blackmailed, but with what??? Now I know. But... By whom? I doubt it's the Royal airforce. Who the hell is it and what do they want? Everything is just speculation but maybe this is also a warning to everyone (every government) that doesn't go along, just like when "they" set things on fire.
Merkel was conveniently in the USA.

Alexandra

Trusted Member
Reaction score
What I don't understand: flooding in Bangladesh of whatever "third world" country: nobody cares.
Flooding in Germany: climate change.
I also heard something about dams being close and people not warned but I my German is not good enough.

I also wonder what dams do with the local weather. Like the Ruhr dam that flooded.

I once saw a documentary about the temperature change around a Russian dam.
I live near man made lakes and it is known that the (thunder)clouds from sea sort of "bust onto" the lakes so that they keep coming back.
At the other side of the lake it is always more sunny because of that lake.

freygeist

Trusted Member
Reaction score
What I don't understand: flooding in Bangladesh of whatever "third world" country: nobody cares.
Flooding in Germany: climate change.
I also heard something about dams being close and people not warned but I my German is not good enough.

Yes the government was warned about heavy rain, and they had enough time to evacuate people, and dams weren't pumped off before. Further the WDR, an important news network chose to play music all night, instead of switching their program and warn the people. The telekom turned of the analogue net some years before, so the rescue forces had trouble organizing, since the mobile network went down.
Now that people from all over the country are helping voluntarily, the same media further instigates the people by calling some of the helpers "nazis", while certain climate change groups around Luisa Neubauer prefer to strike then help. It's like a really bad joke, if the situation wasn't so severe.
Even if they didn't manipulate the weather, it was ensured the disaster hit as hard as possible.

Akanah

Reaction score
So, I believe now the heart of our earth is beating since july 2021 and this is the reason for many floods. But the heart is not loud yet (this could be normal for first heart-beats).
You should look for the muscle-heart-cells in west-australia and the vains in north-sea/ wadden sea. Here it comes from.
Montana-Sky-Watchers could show a reflection of heartbeat in sky->View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejvZ_wMBQrQ

Last edited:

Alexandra

Trusted Member
Reaction score
The same stories about a dam opening becoming a tsunami appear in Belgium
"More and more witnesses are emerging who claim that the devastation in Verviers, Pepinster, Trooz and Chaudfontaine is largely due to the decision to completely open the locks of a reservoir at night."

usselo

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Top Gear (British car show) clip saying Mercedes control the weather over their factory in Germany. Show dates from a bit before 2006 IIRC.

CurvedBullet

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Parts of Western Germany, Luxemburg, Belgium and Netherlands are devastated by flooding after heavy rainfalls.

E6agEz-X0AcU2uB
E6ZscjQWQAA-x2O

E6VTUxIXsAApwo-

Casualties are over 100 people, many more are missing, and rescue forces are drawn from all over the nation. I heard from a collegue that firefighters from Thuringia are sent to the Eiffel, so the situation is really bad.
Might the cabal have something to do with this? They are pushing their global warming narrative for years now. Did they manipulate the weather to achieve the disaster? Chemtrails were for years ridiculed as "conspiracy theory", now it's an official term called Climate engineering, to fight global warming, but more likely it's the exact opposite, and the extreme weather is due to manipulation, there was also a severe heat wave in USA and Canada just recently.
The term Mudflood stands for the destruction of the Old World and many people speculated the cataclysm was achieved through human manipulation of the Old Worlds energy devices and architecture to cause earthquakes, flooding etc, so are we seeing something similar here on a smaller, local scale?
Maybe i'm wrong and this is all natural weather, but the timing shortly before the German Election seems a bit suspicious to me.

Peak Oil Theory says that a petroleum-based civilization can't support 7 billion people. Since you can't create any more oil and it takes water and oil energy to make solar/wind, etc powers the population has to be reduced to a manageable 1.5 billion. COVID-19, fires, flooding, lasering communities, etc. to me are all part of the plan to reduce the population. That's why all the robots are in place, to serve those of the Elysium (see the movie) society.Cut to: the XPrize to create first commercial space flight. Very sad, all of it.

Fexus

Reaction score
This so called geo-engineering has been out in the open for a while now. This is no longer a conspiracy theory.

This video is in german but I will summarize it quickly. It is called "Weather manipulation: Rain through cloud vaccination". (The video is from late 2019. Foreshadowing?)

Even during the Vietnam war the USA used silver iodide to "vaccinate" clouds and cause heavy rainfalls. The silver iodide makes clouds clump and gather in one spot more quickly.
China has been building "furnaces" in dry areas that produce smoke containing silver iodide.

This isn't in the video but I remember another german report in which Saudi-Arabia was mentioned using this as well. Unfortunately I cannot find its source.

As usual, not a single article that Google gives you questions the morality or side effects of geo-engineering, which should really be called weather manipulation because that's what it really is.

It becomes very clear that causing excessive rainfalls is pretty much childsplay at this point. I wouldn't be surprised if this has been the cause of many floods for years now.

Citezenship

Trusted Member
Reaction score
this one from wayback when details the processes.

I am sure there was an international ban on this kind of stuff to because if you make rain one place it effectively steals it from another.
this one from wayback when details the processes.

I am sure there was an international ban on this kind of stuff to because if you make rain one place it effectively steals it from another.
Some weird stuff going on in the skies these days but this maybe CGI, who knows.

View: https://youtu.be/4R2wBR8JB44

Attachments

• owning the weather by 2025.pdf
    2.2 MB · Views: 16
Last edited:

Alexandra

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Peak Oil Theory says that a petroleum-based civilization can't support 7 billion
They predicted this even before te "invention" of oil.
But that needs a new topic:
“You will probably be surprised when I say that the sun-motor is nearer perfection than the steam-engine,” [Ericsson] wrote one friend, “but until coal mines are exhausted its value will not be fully acknowledged.

Source
The 1870 invention of solar power.

Saudi-Arabia was mentioned using this as well. Unfortunately I cannot find its source.
Perhaps you mean that time that Dubai flooded itself?
(Source in Dutch)

Fexus

Reaction score
Perhaps you mean that time that Dubai flooded itself?
(Source in Dutch)
It was a slightly different report. There was no mention of Dubai fully flooding itself but this is a great example too! Thank you!

I looked into this a bit more and found that Dubai seems to be very open about its weather manipulation. I don't know what I did to not find anything the first time around but I am now finding a lot more articles about this. Here is one of them.

I wonder what other countries/cities will report rain shortage in the near future. Citezenship mentioned that you essentially steal the rain from other regions so it would only be natural for those affected regions to go without rain for a prolonged period of time.

Alexandra

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Thank you!
You're welcome. Mind you: this link is mainstream media...
I am wondering, if the Krasnojarsk dam can influence a whole area and make it ice free, what are all these dams and artificial lakes do to the weather?
Did anyone ever investigated that?
By the way, I did not find it in the first place too on google too.
I knew this because of Dutch media.

Citezenship

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Top Gear (British car show) clip saying Mercedes control the weather over their factory in Germany. Show dates from a bit before 2006 IIRC.

View attachment 11738
Not the first time either.

View: https://youtu.be/v67nPTG3Pno

I also think that this is where 5G really comes into play, it is the upgrade of the older GWEN tower network that had stupefying power requirements for mobile phone transmission, like 600kv for each tower, all operating on microwave frequencies, all that is needed for weather manipulation is enough energy and enough conductivity in the air and it can be as dry, hot, cold or wet as you want it to be.

The chemtrails provide the materials to mach the atmos more conductive the gwen towers steer the weather fronts, these are also backed up by ground based radar systems which form a grid over the entirety of most populated countries.

AN/URC-117 Ground Wave Emergency Network - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Tips
Tips
Please respect our Posting Rules.

Users who are viewing this thread