Dinosaur Remains On The Moon....

Timeshifter

Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
This is shear brilliance...

According to award winning science journalist Peter Brannen in his 2017 book The Ends of the World, we should not be too surprised if at some point in the future we find dinosaur remains on the surface of the moon. Probably right around the time we start construction on that moon city for astronauts.
How? Wait for it....

How could this be possible? Excellent question.

Science claims that around 66 million years ago, a mother of an asteroid plowed into Earth killing everything on the planet, including all of the dinosaurs.

The asteroid, which is believed to have been larger than Mount Everest, hit the planet with such violence when it made its collision with Earth that, according to Brannen, it ripped a “hole of outer space vacuum in the atmosphere.’

Still with me? Okay, good.

The giant space rock was also traveling at an astronical rate of speed – 20 times faster than a speeding bullet – when it impacted Mexico’s Yucatán Peninsula and created the Chicxulub Crater.

“This is so fast that it would have traversed the distance from the cruising altitude of a 747 to the ground in 0.3 seconds,” Brannen wrote.

As a result, the collision with Earth was so devastating that it sent large volumes of debris from the planet into outer space.

Some of that debris that was launched into space, says Brannen, was “bits of dinosaurs.”

Therefore, it is highly likely that there are remains of dinosaurs on the Earth’s moon.

You have to admit, that’s pretty good.
Science, eh! source

Citezenship

Trusted Member
Reaction score

Magnumopus

Trusted Member
Reaction score

Citezenship

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Talking of dinosaurs the daily fail have found a recent one.

For those that grew up in the 80's

View: https://youtu.be/3CHETkwtSQM
I really wish I hadn't seen that picture.
I am glad it is not just me, i thought i was being cruel but my mind can't help but think it is really sad and is some kind of measure of the health of the thing we call society!

Magnumopus

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I am glad it is not just me, i thought i was being cruel but my mind can't help but think it is really sad and is some kind of measure of the health of the thing we call society!
Yeah, it's very sad. I watched The Good Life Christmas episode at... well, you know, and I can imagine the Felicity Kendall of that era being aghast at such a thing.

Dan in Phoenix

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Talking of dinosaurs the daily fail have found a recent one.

For those that grew up in the 80's

View: https://youtu.be/3CHETkwtSQM
I really wish I hadn't seen that picture.
You're not being cruel. The first thing I saw was similar to what you can see now with "Jane" Fonda who looks like an old man to Robert Redford who became an old lady. She was born a man and he a woman, these ancient "ROMAN TRADITIONS (read: Phoenician) were the genesis for "NMK-Ultra" and includes sock-puppet Bill Gates. It is the Luciferian way. I can hardly watch any old movies anymore. These "women" are NOT beautiful, it is all trannies. All of those old actors have turned into old women.

But THIS here is, what? trying to keep the mask on a reptilian face?

GuyFromTacoma

Reaction score
The best part is that no matter how outrageous the claims of a modern scientist can be, there will be legions of people willing to believe them.
All they need to do is post it to social media via 'Elon Musk' and the world will believe anything (plus make another 'fun' meme out of it). It's interesting how "believe the science" is such a powerful phrase!

Re: the topic and in a very, very simple way - what are the odds of a piece of rock hitting the only planet in the whole universe that supports life? If we are in infinite space and are so small compared to the stuff up there what are the damned chances it hit us and killed the dinosaurs?!

Lightseeker

Trusted Member
Reaction score
The best part is that no matter how outrageous the claims of a modern scientist can be, there will be legions of people willing to believe them.
All they need to do is post it to social media via 'Elon Musk' and the world will believe anything (plus make another 'fun' meme out of it). It's interesting how "believe the science" is such a powerful phrase!

Re: the topic and in a very, very simple way - what are the odds of a piece of rock hitting the only planet in the whole universe that supports life? If we are in infinite space and are so small compared to the stuff up there what are the damned chances it hit us and killed the dinosaurs?!
Good question. Next time I encounter a science fanboy I will confront them with that question.