ripvanwillie
SH.org OP Date
2019-03-08 20:22:37
SH.org Reaction Score
SH.org Reply Count

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
WARNING This morning I discovered I can no longer access the wildheretic.com website. I get a 403 forbidden code. Can anyone here access wildheretic.com, particularly from other countries? Does anyone know how to contact him? I have a hard time thinking this site was removed voluntarily. Alternative theory sites are disappearing fast. The internet is being cleansed, as far as I can tell.

I'm concerned for StolenHistory.ORG as well. I recommend backing everything up that you post. You may wake up to find "403 forbidden" here as well.

Also, google+ personal accounts are being closed soon, so if you have any favorite sites, you better make copies because they will be gone in a few weeks.

*IT'S TIME TO COLLECT OUR RESEARCH AND MAKE SURE WE HAVE SAFE COPIES OFF THE INTERNET OR WE MAY LOSE ALL OF OUR HARD WORK!

There will still be ways to communicate and pass ideas, but we must protect our research!

http://www.wildheretic.com/
Shutting down Google+ for consumer (personal) accounts on April 2, 2019 - Google+ Help
Note: This OP was recovered from the Wayback Archive.
Note: Archived SH.org replies to this OP: Disappearing websites

Skydog

Trusted Member
Reaction score
To the amazing members who made this new site possible - will you at least try and let us commoner members know what the reason is, assuming it doesn’t put you or your family members in jeopardy, in the future should this new site need to be shut down for any reason?

Sapioit

Trusted Member
Reaction score
To the amazing members who made this new site possible - will you at least try and let us commoner members know what the reason is, assuming it doesn’t put you or your family members in jeopardy, in the future should this new site need to be shut down for any reason?
And please make frequent public backups of the site (with the accounts' contact and login data removed), so we can bring it back if it's taken down yet again.

luddite

Administrator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
There will be public and private backups. Public ones will just be html pages and images that will work locally and the private one will be all bits and pieces to make the forum work.

Full Spectrum

Reaction score
Did the 1000 years added to our timeline thread get restored?
I wanted to add to it.

The dendrochoronlogy of tree rings show a 700 year make believe dark ages era.

Attachments

Oracle

Trusted Member
Reaction score

Just a heads up folks,I went to Gutenberg.org this week looking for two books I have previously downloaded from there but can't find in my files.( I used to download text only and they came with numbers for titles not names which I never edited making finding a book amongst 100's a huge task!)
They have recently updated their website it seems, changed the style, but I also noticed books I have got from there before are now missing ,including the two I was searching for.

Oracle

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Furthermore, youtube started yesterday not allowing me to view any video without accepting cookies,primarily I feel to circumvent the use of dedicated ip's and vpn's.Wish there was a way to hide browser and device id.
This crap is excalating rapidly now!

Sapioit

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Do search for userscripts which remove that. There might be some. Though you would need to install a browser extension which allows you to install and use userscripts (i.e. greasemonkey, tamptermonkey, etc.).

Felix Noille

Deleted
Trusted Member
Reaction score
youtube started yesterday not allowing me to view any video without accepting cookies
Despicable I know, but if you use a VPN then the information they get from you will mean nothing. Also if you use a Chrome-based browser, like Dissenter for example, you can get an extension called Cookie AutoDelete that will wipe them out as soon as you leave the page or after a customisable time period. So, you can eat those cookies and then spit them out again when Google isn't looking. ?(y)

Oracle

Trusted Member
Reaction score
youtube started yesterday not allowing me to view any video without accepting cookies
Despicable I know, but if you use a VPN then the information they get from you will mean nothing. Also if you use a Chrome-based browser, like Dissenter for example, you can get an extension called Cookie AutoDelete that will wipe them out as soon as you leave the page or after a customisable time period. So, you can eat those cookies and then spit them out again when Google isn't looking. ?(y)
I think it's because I'm using a VPN they're on to me as I also have some video pages downloaded from before I did and maybe they can compare the two? I always clear my browser history after a session but I don't know if the old downloaded pages are still visible to them in my browser when I'm online as they don't clear(I think!).
I am never logged in there when I view.
I am clueless about these things but I often wondered can they do that ?
I do use a chromium based browser but unfortunately it doesn't allow add ons. I will have to look into dissenter which I thought was a commenting app haha)
I was of the understanding that they still know what browser one uses even when using a vpn.
Thank you for the advice!
Post automatically merged:

Do search for userscripts which remove that. There might be some. Though you would need to install a browser extension which allows you to install and use userscripts (i.e. greasemonkey, tamptermonkey, etc.).
I might indeed have to change browser. Thanks!
Edit: there is a thing called private tab on my browser, I wonder if I used that would it delete the cookies once I left the page.

Last edited:

Felix Noille

Deleted
Trusted Member
Reaction score
I think it's because I'm using a VPN they're on to me
Don't take it personally, they hate everyone who uses a VPN precisely because it screws up all their cookie data mining. Their cookies are identified to the VPN server, not to the individual. If you become an honorary Icelander, like me, life is much more bearable. You don't get bothered by so many of those feckin' Capcha annoyances. Just set your VPN connection to Iceland,

Dissenter does have the commenting facility, but you don't have to use it They claim it's anonymous, but you have to register to use it. (?!*)

I'm sure we can all be identified by the really big players through some kind of embedded code in the hardware. Like the first episode of 'The Lone Gunman' TV series (the one that was banned because it predicted 911) it featured an 'Octagon Chip' with an embedded modem that transferred all of your data to the CIA. Well, it's a similar principal - maybe inside our CPUs there's a code that can be read and linked to our personal data. They claim that CPU serial numbers went out with the Pentium, but they must have replaced it with something else. Those X-Files/Lone Gunmen creators knew stuff...

Users who are viewing this thread