SH Archive Don't leave home without your pinecone and purse....

SH.org OP Username
Ice Nine
SH.org OP Date
2018-09-18 00:35:56
SH.org Reaction Score
SH.org Reply Count

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Really I put this here, because I think genetic funny business was going on, or at the very least represented in their art. I am referring to Sumeria, Ur as it is also known.

Anyway, what's up with the pine cones and the purse like objects. They obviously have some significance, or they wouldn't be shown so often. You be the judge! or at least you can help investigate this.

pine cone and hand bag.gif
pine cone and hand bags.jpg
pine cone and handbag 2.jpgpine cone and handbag 3.jpg
pine cone DNA.jpgpine cone hand bag 3 Ur.jpg

No
Sacred-Tree-Pine-Cone-Fertilization-Anunnaki-Reptilian-Hybrid-DNA-12-Strand-Genetic-Mesopotamia.jpeg

The pine cone is certainly popular
pineal_glands_in_human_civilizations.jpg
Note: This OP was recovered from the Sh.org archive.
Note: Archived Sh.org replies to this OP are included in this thread.

Ishtar

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Note: This post was recovered from the Sh.org archive.
Username: Ishtar
Date: 2018-09-18 01:27:15
Ok, spiritual groups always say that the pinecone represents the pineal gland.

But if I was looking at these pictures on a purely physical level, in the context of atmospheric electricity... maybe it’s portable electricity? People can siphon off energy from the “Tree of Life” (energy condenser) and keep it in their bag for later...say, for when they want to help their buddy fly in a skycraft.

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: Schweizer
Date: 2018-09-18 04:43:22
... and make sure your wifi antennas are tuned in. The pine and lotus look extremely similar to me.

KD Archive

Not actually KorbenDallas
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: KorbenDallas
Date: 2018-09-18 05:55:47
This gentleman in the video thinks those pine cones are some sort of stone carving bits.

drill_bit_3.jpg

Go to about 6:15 to save time.

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: TMan9
Date: 2018-09-18 05:58:29
Don't leave home without your pinecone, purse... and wristwatch.

KD Archive

Not actually KorbenDallas
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: KorbenDallas
Date: 2018-09-18 06:00:39
Good eyes. I was waiting for someone to notice those :geek:

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: Schweizer
Date: 2018-09-18 06:07:11
Wise Up's youtube channel has a video or two about it, he is not telling exactly what the pine/lotus tool is for.

The Indian guy has some very good points, and he is doing a great job. Maybe the admin of this site might consider to invite both of the men to join this forum?

BStankman

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: BStankman
Date: 2018-09-18 08:57:16
Why are you glancing over the fish armor
JewishPriest.png
with the head covering.
tutmoses.jpg
For the non homo sapiens?
elongated.jpg

dreamtime

Administrator/Moderator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: dreamtime
Date: 2018-09-18 09:19:57
I had the idea this fruit of the tree of life was quite literally a fruit or at least something similar to a fruit, and the god people used it to extend their lives, because they were not originally from earth so they brought with them something that made it easier to cope with the atmospheric conditions.

In Akkadian language, the name for this "pinecone" is mullilu which means "purifier".

Then they were basically walking around with a purse, giving them away like candy to interested passersby: "Hey do you want eternal life and look like a bird? Eat this" Then they looked at their wrist watches and realized there were other more important universes to conquer in time, so they left.

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: Ice Nine
Date: 2018-09-18 13:57:07
BStankman...oh yeah the elongated skulls ! that deserves a whole 'nother thread.

And we see the "wristwatch" on them even when they don't have their "purse" and pine cone. And man what is up with their legs muscles, arms too for that matter, this goes beyond buff.
watch.jpg

There are a few of them around just goggle jiroft stone weights. Also these what we are calling purses are solid rock. The linked article about Jiroft talks about the rock used for the 'weights'

I found a bit of info on the "purses" referred to Quackedemia as Jiroft weights.

What was Jiroft ?
"Carved into one gray chlorite cup, mythic creatures with human heads and torsos and bulls’ legs hold panthers upside-down by their tails. On the surface of a stone weight shaped roughly like a ladies’ handbag, two horned scorpion-men appear to swim toward each other. “Hunters who were believed to be as powerful as bulls or as agile as lions entered into legend, and their images became animalized as bull-men and lion-men,” the archeologist suggests in explanation."

Jiroft weights?! I now wonder if all the "purses" we see came from Jiroft. And weights?! they were used for something, not weights, I'm pretty sure, that is a rather pedestrian use for something to be added to all the relief carvings we see of men of importance.

Anyway a few Jiroft weights

jiroft weight 1.jpg
jiroft weight 2.jpg

jiroft weight.jpg

dreamtime

Administrator/Moderator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Date: 2018-09-18 14:10:16
I looked at the images again.

It wasn't a tree and it wasn't a fruit.

It's a device that is pre-loaded with some kind of energy, that's why they are putting it near the charger in the below pictures. The charger emits this energy, and this was later mis-interpreted as a tree.

These guys are just chilling next to the charger to load up on the energy, they even prepared chairs.

You can see in these ceremony that humans are nearer to the charger, while the gods are standing behind, holding the device ("pinecone") near the head of the humans. There was some technical purpose to this, likely for purification/healing on the cellular, genetic and energetic level.

Everytime there's a god in the below images, they are actually holding this device in their hands. That's because they don't actually need the healing, they are simply charging. When you see someone sitting next to it, it's actual humans who are enjoying a healing session.

That's where the association with life and longevity comes from. They were indeed healing themselves and others, purifying from the negative influence of our atmosphere.

I think they gave it to humans in good intent (Ra was most likely a benevolent god), and just went away.

Humans were then taking this technology and creating secret societies so it only benefits a tiny minority. This is the war against knowledge in which we are involved until this day.

If you want to know about their appearance, it is explained in the Ra-Channeling (Law of One), and they are basically free to chose any material form; playing with these forms is just some kind of fetish among gods. They also could appear as a bunch of bouncing rubber balls, but that would defeat the purpose of impressing the humans. It's similar to how we like to drive shiny cars or wear nice dresses. The laws we are subordinated (time, space and other trivial mumbo jumbo) are an exception in the universe, not the norm.

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Date: 2018-09-18 14:27:00
Dreamtime, that is one of the best explanations I've heard, makes sense to me too. I think it is an energy device for healing and/or communication.

Oh about the Indian guy who think the pinecones are drill bits...um me not so much! While I do agree the workmanship of the temples does scream advanced tools and machining, I'll bet the farm it hasn't anything to do with the "pinecones'. And honestly did the Sumerian rulers walk around with a drill bit in their hands.

dreamtime

Administrator/Moderator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Date: 2018-09-18 14:34:58
Communication may even be a better explanation, haven't thought about that, but that would certainly explain the device near the face of the humans! On the other hand the gods are holding it while next to the 'charger', but the humans are sitting next to it without charger, so I wouldn't know how to explain that.

Due to the cultural myths of "tree of life" and purification ideas I think it's more about healing, but I keep my eyes open in regards to the communication thing.

BStankman

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Date: 2018-09-18 21:59:31
Yes, please invite Hawass Jr so we can discuss super high tech alien technology.
Like the wood lathe and the potters wheel.

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: TMan9
Date: 2018-09-19 08:28:43
Praveen Mohan's video about "purse" as an energy source

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Date: 2018-09-19 13:38:53
I like Praveen, at least he is thinking and energy source is as good an explanation as any.

Man I just pulled my head out of my butt and realized the "handbags" are certainly not those weights,like I was thinkin' because the handles are clearly attached separately by rings. For years I have been laboring under the misconception the "bags" we actually something solid and used for energy storage or a conductor of sorts, but this changes things for me.

Pines cones are healing devices and in their bag they carried their stash, a communication device and chapstick. and what are the wrist bands that look like watches.? I don't know ARG! On an entirely different note is Lord Shiva standing in a star gate?

Handbag-Seen-in-Ancient-Carvings.jpg

Nataraja-CERN.jpg

Whitewave

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: whitewave
Date: 2018-09-19 15:48:13
Is this guy wearing one of those 17 hour watches? It has 17 marks on the dial. Just wonder what that's about?
This guy is wearing 2 as well as 1 on his staff and they look more like Fleur de Lis than watches and none have the 17 marks.
I sense you're being facetious.

BStankman

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Date: 2018-09-19 16:15:18
Yes i was. Baghdad battery is real. But they are in clay pots.

It is convenient to hang your bucket from a tree when harvesting.

Pine cone + elongated skulls = Maple/fruit flavored fluoride candy for all the homo sapiens.
Wrist watch says time is money for these corporate types.

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Date: 2018-09-19 19:06:41
Maintaining our sense of humor is paramount.
I have an idea, I'm going to really start keeping my eye on old carvings, statues, etc and see if I can find any other Dick Tracy wrists watches on other figures of human type people. Some even are wearing one on each wrist. What the hell are things items ? they are specific to them and are not something the average person has, that's for sure.

I also keep thinking of Star Trek tricorders and our Iphones. These characters could have all the knowledge of the Universe at their finger tips.

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread