SH Archive Don't leave home without your pinecone and purse....

SH.org OP Username
Ice Nine
SH.org OP Date
2018-09-18 00:35:56
SH.org Reaction Score
SH.org Reply Count

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Note: This post was recovered from the Sh.org archive.
Username: Ice Nine
Date: 2019-02-17 15:17:46
Yeah while we are kept busy trying to figure out the pinecone, purse and watches, we are missing the bigger picture.

Won't be long before there are full bodied exoskeleton suits, nice form fitting ones that fit like a second skin, with any needed tubes or wires located on the surface of the suit. Reviving old technology.

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: maco144
Date: 2019-03-01 17:30:11
Regarding the purse - given some of the proposed uses, why would they need to carry it? Some of the suggested uses of this highly advanced technology seem improbable given the functions it provides would make more sense if strapped on to the body/clothing freeing up a hand.

We can see a similar head on this scepter. If I can read it correctly this is considered the Scepter of Judah which in KJV Genesis 49:10 states 'The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be. '

Sorry, don't see a purse.

This purse thing is definitely a bugger. I found a few old pictures of foot stoves which was something that I didn't know of before. Perhaps had a different purpose (like a fireplace) and we were misusing....

Anatomia-statuae-danielis-infographic.jpg

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: emptyroad
Date: 2019-06-14 02:15:35
I agree with you this is some kind of exoskeleton. Going further, the knee structure looks plainly like exposed machinery, like a spring where the knee joint is -- the spring would replace the function of the human knee bone structure + ligament/muscle assembly (ha, assembly).

If we run with the idea that the pinecone and the purse is some kind of energy harnessing and storing device, coupled with the idea that we are looking at exposed machinery mirroring human anatomy...could we say that these entities are in fact robots, or part flesh/part machine? An alien species inhabiting the body suit to allow them to operate within our atmosphere and gravity (MIB soft disclosure, anyone)? The pinecone/purse could then serve to harness atmospheric energy as "food" to power the bodysuit.

Switching to the wrist objects...we have seen this concept before in two places:

One, "tongue boxes" (any Barbarella fans here?), or universal translators -- we see these in moves when humans are trying to interact with other species or other cultures with different languages. Always on the wrist.

Two, the Lady of Elche "headdress" (forgive me for not posting the pic itself, new to site and having issues posting links) Are we looking at a type of interspecies communication device, possibly one that adjusts for sound wave frequencies? When I look at Lady of Elche my first thought is "The design is related to sound."

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: Ice Nine
Date: 2019-06-14 12:23:41
Speaking of the "wristwatch" rosette. We have a thread about rosettes and it's brought up how they are like the design of the wristband on the Annunaki.
Rosette: what's the meaning of this architectural flower design?

If they are some kind of communication device, I find it odd that they need one on each wrist. (jeez is that all I find odd)

The Lady of Elche headdress is much more intricate of a design, but I like your idea.

Rhayader

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: Rhayader
Date: 2019-06-14 21:52:21
I haven't read the whole thread but I believe the pinecone device may be something for energy and levitation...I recall reading somewhere that such handheld devices were used for the movement of those great stone blocks in megaliths...and that Latvian guy in Florida who built that castle...

Onijunbei

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: Onijunbei
Date: 2019-06-14 22:09:09
I dont think it's a purse.. I think it's a weight, like a kettle bell almost.
I believe it's symbology.
The pinecone representing wisdom, and the weight represents strength..
In a way its depicting the symbology of Balance...
But Strength is below Wisdom, it's not held in the same regard...
Wisdom is higher, more important than Strength.

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: Tool18
Date: 2019-08-04 07:47:16
magnet? magnets produce a similar look field?
might be representing the electrical universe (zero point)

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: Gerardgeert
Date: 2019-11-23 11:42:32
@Ice Nine (who would have thought o_O Just another point of view(from hour 1:50:00

realitycheck

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: realitycheck
Date: 2019-11-23 14:20:25
In my opinion "pine cones" from Sumerian reliefs are some kind of tool or weapon - because if you just look at the way they are holding them you can see they are not carrying it but using/pointing it from themselves, maybe it is device that can be a weapon and a tool "all-in-one". Important device it is with that many representations and as mentioned only winged individuals are presented with "pine cones" so it is some symbol of power who has it.

I see it used on plant? and near heads of non-winged persons - maybe it was tool for DNA altering for changing plants to produce more and changing DNA of humans to make them smarter for more demanding tasks... like operating that "plant" thing as we can see winged working on it and later winged are behind humans working on it.

Maybe pine cone is used to implant knowledge into brain, instead let me show you how to do it, bzzz there you go - instant know how, you dont understand my language - bzzz, and so on... purse could be hard disk with all knowledge so you can pick what you want to "install".

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: Starmonkey
Date: 2019-11-23 14:22:05
Being that it's obviously shaped like and referring to the PINEAL gland, my theory is they could either stimulate opening of the third eye or harvest the white gold secreted through your forehead when active.
HARVESTING monatomic GOLD.
Probably EM device that attracts it and then release and deposit in MANBAG.

Brenddm

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: Brenddm
Date: 2019-11-26 00:19:47
@KorbenDallas Since reading KD’s post on Radium, I wonder if these handbags are a related portable technology. The tubes, wires, and wristwatches could provide means to calibrate the device. A fishlike mesh suit could offer protection or enhance benefits. According to Korben’s findings here - [19th century: Radium Heating Systems?] Radium could provide heat, light, and healing properties. The flow through the body from hand to hand does suggest an electrical interaction.
Those portable X-radium foot warmers have a handle like these handbags, as does the foot stove in the picture @maco144 presented above.

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: Madwack
Date: 2019-11-26 02:45:26
That would be so amazing, WISE UP is my favorite....puts so many ideas out there that make sense.

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: zxcv0
Date: 2019-11-26 04:32:10
The pinecone symbolises the pineal gland, which directly ties into the third eye, soul and self-realisation of one as god himself.

I'm speculating that the figures and the bag represent the consciousness of god creating life. The bag holds the essence of life, the pinecones, which allows one to experience this existence of sensory perceptions made possible by the secretions of the pineal gland.

As with most of these depictions purportedly from the past (even if we don't know whether it's 200, 2,000 or 20,000 years ago), they appear to be symbolic of a greater truth rather than anything literal.

irishbalt

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: irishbalt
Date: 2019-11-27 21:57:28
Yeah man humanism is nothing new, man as god is the religion of the psychopathic PTB in control today.

Absolute hubris and lack of humility in humanism, no thanks.

Don't get me wrong the humanist will masquerade as anything to extract wealth, a-la Joel Osteen or name a TV evangelist, doesn't make it the real deal, just wolfs in sheeps clothing.

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: zxcv0
Date: 2019-11-28 01:37:37
Man as vehicle in which the one God consciousness resides - and which can be realised - is the core of every mass religion and eastern teaching known to man, whether the believers care to admit it or not.

Jesus taught man as God. He couldn't make it any clearer if he tried. 'For behold, the kingdom of God is within you.'

Mass religion is a perversion of the true teachings because most people are unfit to understand the meaning behind the parables, and so they latch onto the literal meanings rather than the symbolic.

SuperTrouper

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: SuperTrouper
Date: 2019-11-30 22:17:06
Thank you for this. It explains so much. It's a point of view but it makes total sense to me. Calamus my arse.

Whitewave

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: whitewave
Date: 2019-12-08 10:10:57
I don't see the pinecone as being or symbolizing the pineal gland because the picture of the big bird guy holding one shows him standing by a "tree of life" (or whatever it is). The so-called tree of life is made up of an intertwinning collection of these pinecones. Big bird is either taking one out of the pile or putting one back in. Kind of reminds me of Superman's crystals where he picked one, put it in the main control and received knowledge/education/training.

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: Nova Scotian
Date: 2019-12-22 15:13:40
I think the repeating pattern on the pine cone implies frequency or waves. The tree is a charger emitting a stronger signal of the frequency. Maybe they need to bring the pine cone to the charger to synchronize the waves, or possibly to strengthen the output. My first impression is that he pinecone was a tool used to levitate blocks in construction, the purse could be a sample of the building material used to dial in the appropriate frequency. However after seeing the pictures of the pine cone pointed at the heads of the demigods/giants/nephilim by the fallen angels I think it is more of a general purpose frequency device. The purse could be a converter used to regulate the waves emitted by the pinecone so that they interact with the waves emmitted by the tree to produce the desired effect.

Whitewave

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: whitewave
Date: 2019-12-23 12:55:41
From my (limited) research, pines don't grow in Egypt. Had to import them from Syria.

Users who are viewing this thread