SH Archive Don't leave home without your pinecone and purse....

SH.org OP Username
Ice Nine
SH.org OP Date
2018-09-18 00:35:56
SH.org Reaction Score
SH.org Reply Count

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Note: This post was recovered from the Sh.org archive.
Username: Nova Scotian
Date: 2019-12-29 01:10:06
Oh you think it was literally a pine cone? Interesting perspective. What do you think the purse was, a purse?

Whitewave

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: whitewave
Date: 2019-12-29 03:25:04
You're awfully combative today @Nova Scotian. This is the second thread in 5 minutes you've been snarky about something I posted. No need for that. And no, I don't think the pinecone looking thing was a pinecone. I've already stated that it looked like a device being plugged into or removed from a bank of similar devices. The purse does look like a purse to me. Whether it was or not, I obviously can't know. Can you say conclusively what the "purse" is or isn't or do you only have speculations like the rest of us? I brought up where pinecones are found as additional info, not as proof of a belief system. I'm happy to discuss any subject you like with you but please check your attitude at the door.

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: Gerardgeert
Date: 2019-12-30 08:41:54
@Ice Nine some kind of topic you chose(it just keeps pupping-up) yesterday i heard graham hancock wondering, if it might be a bag to contain dmt, and today i came by this one

so ?? hear you go

Cosmotheoros

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: Cosmotheoros
Date: 2020-01-07 09:30:48
I'm fixated with the handbags, they fascinate me so much. I believe, if we all search enough, we will find more in ancient artifacts all over the globe. For now there is no solid interpretation of what they are, carry or used for.

The most interesting roles are:
  • Knowledge stash (Symbolic - the ginius/god coming bearing knowledge)
  • The DMT stash, i think it's an original idea of Hancock, which kinda links the cone symbolizing the pineal gland.
The earliest, publicly known, handback curving can be found in Gobekli Tepe which according to mainstream archeologists is 12000 years old. It's one of the oldests known structured/megalithic sites on earth, being second to Gunung Padang Megalithic Site which mainstream archeology pushes it back on it's deepest ends to 20000BC.

As far as my research goes handbag curvings or artifacts were found in (Chronological order of mainstream chronology)
  1. Gobekli Tepe Turkey - Pillar 43 - 10000-9000BC
  2. China Lake USA - Coso People Art District - 8000BC (in my opinion way older)
  3. Iran - Jiroft Handbags - 2500BC
  4. Mesopotamia / Assyria (Iraq) Nimrud - Reliefs of Genies/Gods - 859BC
  5. La Venta Mexico - Olmec Monument 19 - 800-400BC
  6. Gangaikonda, India, Brihadisvara Temple - Shiva Handbag - 1035AD
  7. Sumba, Indonesia - Anakalang people's Megalithic Curved Tomb Stone (No dates and no much info about its megaliths, if anyone has more info please share)
It's one of those symbols that fascinates me very much. Any additions to those will be greatly appreciated. All links are wikipedia to conform the skeptics. For the ones that want to research further, please do. There are alot of non sterilized sources out there.

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: Nomad
Date: 2020-02-06 09:36:00
I don't want to overthink this one and will go with the most obvious:
Royal outfit with symbolism of the religion of that era.
Bird outfit could represents their version of Ishtar/Isis
Pinecone could be wisdom, wristband - knowledge and purse - ... not sure.

If you knew nothing about our civilization and saw the following picture for the first time, would you think technology or symbolism?

5b399dc7c95084e070fcf675be415ecd.jpg

Sovereine

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: Sovereine
Date: 2020-02-13 08:56:41
Hello fellow wonderers here,

I found this thread by searching for Faraday cage and landed upon WildFire2000's response. I could lurk no longer!
It resonates with truth for me: that if such a test showed Faraday cages to enhance psi abllity, then a lot of unexplained body gear could be related to modulation/ filtering of atmospheric frequencies.

Makes sense that the development of royal crowns and native headdresses adorned with various metals crystals/gems sprung from this understanding of energetic/vibrational/ frequency reality. (Mayhaps this is addressed already here) How wondrous would that be?

Maybe this is for another site, but these kind of wonderful theories make me want to see creations of modern day gear designed to be functional and beautiful: wearable body gear that acts like those Faraday Cages, or has healing properties. Singly or crowd-sourced design.

Cheers to my fellow beings out there~

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: ibiseyedmack
Date: 2020-02-20 20:42:52
This is my first post, but I feel compelled to throw this out there-

*I haven't read any guidelines, but I imagine the way I'm presented this schizoid information is not proper//could lead to more confusion. I am posting anyway because i need some of these words to be said in hopes that someone can piggyback an inside out idead... Apologies ahead of time, and thank you all for the best information community i have been a part of.*

----

The bag//pinecone//dmt idea is interesting, but an inverse situation popped in my head...

I enjoy Hunter S. Thompson and he touches on adrenachrome. If these god like beings (elites that manipulate other beings into being lesser beings and in turn, the elites perpetuate their godliness like an ouroboros eating itself or a phoenix//*cough* *cough* phoenicians *cough*) have a purse for collection, and maybe a drill bit (totally spitballing about the drill bit because i saw someone had mentioned it) for collecting a *different* nectar from the pineal gland. Maybe they weren't extracting DMT. Maybe this is the key that keeps the elite in the position of power is they continually manipulate our species while under the guise of thick smoke and mirrors reflecting an image of god, when in reality we are all in this one realm, and at some point in time someone/thing//entity obtained the knowledge to enslave others. We continue to try and break out of the farmyard, but get slaughtered as a COMMUNITY before we can seize our power//freedom//what-have-you back. Then the famine//poison//slaughter goes to another country while the last one falls to rubble and languages change. We can only work with symbols and truth. The inverse brethren are working with the same material, just a few extra lense through which they perceive this chess board keeping them ahead as they run the cash crop (HUMAN TRADE).

We are all of the same essence, and have given away or forcibly had our beings stripped. A ruling elite continues to eat the tail of its own kind. They are no gods but parasites. They present information because they need to for their spells to work. They need to put it on paper//papyrus//walls their magic, BUT it not the ambrosia DMT they are mis-portraying potentially, but a theft of adrenachrome

The only way a parasite lives is by taking from something else. The only way this monster continues to thrive is our lack of being able to recognize in time and take action.

I believe the parasites can ONLY inverse, so they have to systematically plan ahead to lay misinformation.

Total shit show post, but i needed to put it up here for someone else to sift through for a second.

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: zatrix
Date: 2020-02-22 06:57:54
1582354024305.png

It could be this is just the outfit you wore to a "Halloween" party.
This guy got carved in stone because his costume was particularly inventive for the time period (he was the first to put on wings).
Purses (man bags) were a fashion staple (and a mild convenience for carrying your pine cone).
Along with wedge sandals and maybe a prostheses.

Bracelets would get you in the door, because no bracelet no entry.
Wear one on each wrist to show the bouncer at the door that you're VIP.
Open carry was as tolerated then as it is now.

In this case he put wings on and figured he's got nothing to lose by adding a bird mask to the ensemble.
(If the costume doesn't work out, at least his face won't get carved into stone, for like, ever.)
Pine cone in case you get hungry (not unlike the protein bars of today).

Today we smile and look at the camera, back then they posed to show off their strong jaw line while flexing around their pine cone and purse handle.

"Move like an Egyptian"

Did I miss anything? ;)

asatiger1966

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: asatiger1966
Date: 2020-02-25 10:32:04
Do you remember The the movie " The day the Earth Stood"?
The attached link below takes you to a site that shows an Indian temple 1,000 years old. The first half of the page is written with a local dialectic and the bottom half in English.

Watch the video with the red x mark and green check mark.
This covers the pine cone and advanced tools. Note the three smaller statues at the last of the video.

Let me know you think.

Asia: > Статуя Гоматешвара / Statue Gomateshvara

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: Sasarara
Date: 2020-02-25 13:50:52
The bracelet maybe is a radio that you turn to find the correct frequency and the purse is a grounding mechanism and the pinecone directs the frequency

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Date: 2020-03-08 17:22:23
And again @Ice Nine @Ice Nine @Ice Nine it just keeps getting better and better aye

Dielectric

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: Dielectric
Date: 2020-03-09 00:34:27
Consider the perfection of the monliths. Symmetry and perfection argues strongly to exclude hand operation. I conclude that the statues were made by them (whoever them is) and not us. They were evidently created to tell us things in terms we could understand and in terms of Gods telling us what to do and with what.

I can't help but say how Intersting that we now have psycho's (contracted merc's) masquerading as ISIS and whom blew up much of this stuff. We got some real jack asses running things and evidently they have decided it's better get rid of that stuff.

It is the pineal gland and not a pine cone or carving tool. DMT is the connection and the sacred plant is your connection to the Gods Head of creation, and which can be accessed through the intake of it. Humans have adapted to nature and developed symbiotic relationships between natural pharmacologicals which include DMT and Tobacco over tens of thousands of years. There's a reason you have a pineal gland.

What if, as has been almost suggested in this thread by others, that the connection to this gland is one of longevity, what if the connections go far beyond that and include such things as the ability to teleport and or to change your physical outward appearance; to shape shift? What if you can create material objects including food out of thin air? These so called phenomena are known to have taken place.

Ya know it's been suggested that what the whole national ID, manufactured terrorist/terrorism, security screening and so on to infinity is really about finding those who have this mastered and who won't share it with TPB. Not everything on Scrub tube is fake.

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: PairAlleles
Date: 2020-03-10 06:22:51
wings on the feet is Gemini, Nike. wings on the head is third eye, Aquarius. wings on back is Lucifer, Libra - most high or almighty air sign. all air/heaven signs and masculine/positive signs in the zodiac. so if one reads a script that only "men" are allowed in heaven one can understand how quickly knowledge becomes profane. FWIW, indigenous peoples see sky as father, earth as mother

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Date: 2020-03-28 13:31:41
You most like the video i thought of after you tript over ‘breath-arian’ ?

I got away and back, a specially when i don’t eat, i just love the taste of food ???

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: hajni
Date: 2020-06-30 10:04:22
Lets me to tell a little story from my days, when one of my tasks was to visit elementary schools, where our teacher training college students were practicing their future job.
On one occasion the 5. graders were learning about art of ancient Mesopotamia, and one of the pupils, an 11 years old boy asked the teacher, "why were the angels wearing wristwatches?"
The senior master answered, that there were no wristwatches in that times, the thing on their arms is surely some decoration. She laughed, and the children and the students laughed too, and there were no more questions.
The embarrassed boy have learnt very early "not to ask silly questions!"
I should like to ask the master, why she was so sure, but didn't want to offend her...

SuperTrouper

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: SuperTrouper
Date: 2020-07-01 00:29:37
Interesting hypothesis. Of course, "TPTB" may have been manipulated into doing this by those with the "eye" to see without being aware of it. Let's call it "divine infiltration". Kind of like this below, but add another layer or two. TPTB are certainly not immune. ?

104497396_965618530575157_8370140596106034978_n.jpg

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: Tovius
Date: 2020-07-01 15:22:52
I would like to point out that all of these carvings are wearing sandals. I don't think we have body suits on these. If they were able to make bodysuits then they were able to make shoes to protect their feet.

I see humanoid hawks raising their hands on/over humans, something some modern religious denominations do when blessing. I see it as another ritual religion's adopted and adapted. These carvings could be displaying the original and authentic ritual though, I'm not too familiar with the items, however.

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: hajni
Date: 2020-07-02 18:32:03
If I would use the knowledge I have learned at school, I would think "symbolism" but since I've been reading this forum, and the Thunderbolts.info forum too, I tend to see some remains of forgotten technology too.
I tend to believe that in this case the representation of the very strong musculature was an artistic style to emphasize the feeling of power, beacause we can find similar style imagery in Assyrian and Persian art depicting lions, bulls, or soldiersAssurbanypal's lion.jpg
balawat gate fragment.jpgUntitled.jpg
For me the most amazing thing is that we can find these "Bird faced gods" worldwide.
Very far living people of different ancient cultures remembered beings or gods, whose face was similar to birds or lizards, had elongated heads, and could fly.
here you can see a very impressive compilation of pictures about them:
Our ancient teachers :: El Libertario
Reptilian gods :: El Libertario

someting interesting about the Tree of life motive connections is here:
The Vortical Tree

Users who are viewing this thread