Searching
SH.org OP Date
2018-11-13 03:19:28
SH.org Reaction Score
SH.org Reply Count

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Doppelganger - an apparition or double of a living person.

1542079380835.png
Millard Fillmore, 13th president, looks a lot like Alec Baldwin.

1542079472740.png
James Buchanan, 15th president, looks a lot like Anthony Hopkins.

There are many doppelgangers throughout history. These are just 2 examples. Mere coincidence, or... You tell me.
Note: This OP was recovered from the KeeperOfTheKnowledge archive.
Note: Archived SH.org replies to this OP: Doppelgangers throughout History

Columbo

Trusted Member
Reaction score
The OP brought the following to mind:
Hmmm, let’s see, a paradigm described by Huxley... Matt Damon morphing into Stephen King... Reality and fiction certainly have a strange relationship, no?

zlax

Banned
Reaction score
Nicholas of Holstein-Gottorp-Romanov, George of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha, Wilhelm of Hohenzollern - were brother-emperors of First World War:
effe4487-f68a-4a1b-8e17-45ad6e5d8076.jpg
Many people pay attention to the similarities between Nicholas of Holstein-Gottorp-Romanov and George of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha:
7586440e-5838-4367-9a71-0e98da0c917d.jpg
Photo from the article "British Royalty and the NSDAP":
f18f7027-002a-4594-ab83-6a83ff073e77.jpg
Also many people pay attention to the similarities between Nicholas of Holstein-Gottorp-Romanov and Dmitry Medvedev, the previous president of Russian Federation:
76348fc0-c842-49a0-a6a8-99f24a7de556.jpg
It should be added that many people pay attention to the similarities between Dmitry Medvedev and Boyd Rice:
e4ad5f77-5eec-4132-97a1-41b543aa3db1.jpg
Most likely, like all mammals, they had common ancestors:
975101ce-c7d9-4f88-8a76-2baa293691e7.jpg

Once a journalist asked Kissinger to explain the meaning of "shuttle diplomacy" tactics in negotiations.
He replied:
- Oh! This is a universal Jewish method! I will explain it by example:
You want to marry Rockefeller's daughter to a simple guy from a Russian village by shuttle diplomacy.
- But how?
- Very simple. I'm going to a Russian village, i find a simple guy there and ask:
- Do you want to marry an American Jewess?
He's replied:
- What the flock?! We have a lot of girls of our own.
- Yes. But she is the daughter of a billionaire!
He is:
- Oh! It changes the case...
...then I'm going to Switzerland, to a bank board meeting, and I ask:
- Do you want to have a Siberian man as president?
- Ew, - the bankers tells me.
- What if he is Rockefeller's son-in-law?
- Oh! It certainly changes the case!...
So, yes, i'm going to Rockefeller's house and asking:
- Do you want to have a son-in-law of a Russian man?
Rockfeller's answer:
- How dare you say that? In our family everebody are financiers!
- And he is, in fact, President of the Swiss Bank!
- Oh! That changes the case! Susie! Come here. Mr. Kissinger found a fiancé for you. This is the president of the Swiss Bank!
Susie:
- Fi... All these financiers are sickly or faggots!
And i answer her:
- Yes! But this one is a huge Siberian man!
- Oh, oh, oh, oh! It changes the case.

42b7d9f534ea181abb93253fdffbab1ebb91142beee237783bae3e72f50b120c.jpg

Margaret Trudeau's Cuban memory: The dictator who cuddled her baby
6c8811caae124b3d241f50ec9568d48e9c27f38b3e6eec52acd97bc2942cf621.jpg

Rumor that Justin Trudeau is Fidel Castro's love child leads Canadian government to issue denial
b4407fa27e51c1ec10bbeb46e823cd93c530b42e4a39d8596299fd5e6c5bf1d4.jpg

margaret-fidel-pierre.jpg

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/g2nvts/theory_justin_trudeau_is_the_son_of_fidel_castro

5ccd31ad2300004d00d60f6c.jpeg

1602702932-2f22a90b65987ac8462957cbec4eebfc (1).jpeg

At left - Boris Eltsin. At right - Alexey Navalny
110625_original.jpg

Bottom right - Boris Eltsin; bottom left - Alexey Navlny; top left - brother of Navalny; top right - legal father of Navalny​

Citezenship

Trusted Member
Reaction score
There was a thread on old Sh about a clone farm, or maybe just the murmurings of one just be fore the rug was pulled, but if i remember it had some quite sketchy sources, some guys dairy form a farm where the clones have to write popular music and act like the famous celebs for replacement purposes.

Interesting subject which clearly has some merit as the maths/chances of doppelgänger are meant to be, excuse the pun but, "astronomical"