Eagle versus Serpent - What does It Mean?

HELLBOY

Trusted Member
Reaction score
The symbol appears in many cultures and seems to be older than we think.

Sinbad the sailor, predecessor of Odysseus, Marco Polo and all explorers -historic or mythical- finds a great bird that eats snakes on one of his trips, it is one of the most important passages because they lead the hero to a treasure. The alchemists also expose philosophical questions with these elements, their drawings are the writing of the unconscious that reveals, without rationalizing, the inner adventures.

Garuda of India defeats Nagas snakes. Garuda - Wikipedia
garuda-6.jpg

Etymology: possibly Garuda came from the root grī and meant 'devourer', perhaps because it was formerly identified with the devastating fire of the Sun. The ancient Sanskrit word gṝ ([grrí]): 'devour', already appears in the Rig-veda ( the oldest text in India, from the middle of the second millennium BC).

The word grri comes from an ancient unknown Indo-European word, which became other words in European languages:

grrlo ('eat') in Slavic
gerru ('to drink') in Lithuanian
žora in Russian
glutio (‘swallow’) and gluttony in Latin

Perhaps Garuda was called a "devourer" because he was originally identified with the "all-consuming fire" of the sun's rays.

According to the Sanskrit-English Dictionary by Monier Monier-Williams, Garuda is a mythical bird (head of the race of feathered beings, enemies of the race of snakes), vehicle of the god Vishnu. He was the son of the sage Kashiapa with his wife Vinata. Shortly after his birth, his brilliant luster frightened the gods, who assumed he was the god Agni himself, and asked for his protection. When they found out that he was Garuda, they praised him as the tallest being, and named him Fire and Sun.

Marduk, defeated what was once considered the supreme goddess, a serpent. Tiamat - Wikipedia
23859a66b98d28c969efc375e9e6e06f.jpg
Marduk-1.jpg
estemarduk0607.jpg
In ancient Babylonian religion, Tiamat is a primordial goddess of the salty sea, who teams up with Abzû, the god of fresh water, to produce younger gods. She is the symbol of the chaos of primordial creation. She is known as a woman and is described as the shimmering one. It is suggested that there are two parts to the Tiamat myths, the first in which Tiamat is a creator goddess, through a sacred marriage between salt and fresh water, peacefully creating the cosmos through successive generations. In the second Chaoskampf, Tiamat is considered the monstrous incarnation of primal chaos. Some sources identify it with images of a sea serpent or a dragon.
In Enûma Elish, the Babylonian epic of creation, she gives birth to the first generation of deities; her husband, Apsu, correctly assuming they plan to kill him and usurp his throne, then makes war on them and is assassinated. Enraged, she also fights her husband's killers, taking the form of a huge sea dragon. She is then killed by the son of Enki, the storm god Marduk, but not before she has brought in the monsters of the Mesopotamian pantheon, including the first dragons, whose bodies she filled with "poison instead of blood." Marduk then forms the heavens and the Earth from his divided body.

The gods decided to give all their powers to Marduk, he defeated Kingu, who was paralyzed with fear when he saw him arrive, and then Tiamat, who made her mouth open with a gale and launched an arrow into her stomach. After this, from the blood of Kingu (Moon) humans were born and from the body of Tiamat, which Marduk (Nibiru) chained in the pits of the abyss and split in half, it was created, from its upper half the sky and from its lower half the solid ground. His tears became the headwaters of the Tigris and Euphrates rivers.

This legend parallels those of Vritrá in Hindu mythology, Cipactli in Aztec religion, Nun in Egyptian mythology, Typhon in Greek mythology, and the biblical monster Leviathan in Judaism and Christianity.

Horus an Eagle defeating the serpent Apophis.
800px-S_F-E-CAMERON_2006-10-EGYPT-EDFU-0059.JPG
It is a gigantic, immortal and powerful serpent, whose function was to interrupt the night journey of the solar boat led by Ra and defended by Seth, to prevent it from reaching the new day. For this he used several methods: he attacked the boat directly or wriggled to cause sandbanks where the ship ran aground. All this had only one purpose: to break the Maat, the "cosmic order."

Apophis represents evil, with which it was necessary to fight to contain it; however, it would never be annihilated, it was only damaged or subdued, since otherwise the solar cycle could not take place daily and the world would perish. For the ancient Egyptians it was necessary for the concept of evil to exist for good to be possible.

The Egyptians believed that when the sky was stained red, it was because of the wounds inflicted on Apophis. Also, they interpreted that the eclipses were his doing, in the fight in the Duat.

An eagle devouring a snake in Byzantium.
el imperio romano bizantino.jpg
Roman Byzantine mosaic of an eagle and a serpent from the ruins of the Great Palace of Constantinople. Gran Palacio El Museo del Mosaico. 4ª-6ª siglos. Estambul. Turquía Fotografía de stock - Alamy

How much resemblance to the omen about the founding of Tenochtitlán! Monumento de la Fundación de México-Tenochtitlan - Wikipedia
LA LUCHA DEL A GUILA Y LA SERPIENTE.jpg
1920px-TulaB02.jpg
800px-TeocalliGuerra_Sagrada.jpg
Apparently, one more in Colombia: San Agustín · San Agustín, Huíla, Colombia
Camara funerario con el dios solar COLOMBIA.jpg

An engraving by Giovanni Piranesi, a fanciful artist "artists of imaginary art" depicted in the upper right corner of these ruins a snake devouring a snake.
Giovanni_Battista_Piranesi_27 (2).jpg
Giovanni_Battista_Piranesi_27.jpg

Last edited:

HollyHoly

Trusted Member
Reaction score
the Aztecs supposedly traveled from a location in what is now Canada through what is now the Westen US to Tenochtitlan which was swamp and there they saw the sign of the eagle on a cactus eating a snake which is on the Mexican flag to this day

grunge-mexican-flag_u-l-pqr7u00.jpg

HELLBOY

Trusted Member
Reaction score
the Aztecs supposedly traveled from a location in what is now Canada through what is now the Westen US to Tenochtitlan which was swamp and there they saw the sign of the eagle on a cactus eating a snake which is on the Mexican flag to this day

I have this crazy idea that the Aztecs can actually be Lombards.
That is, as KD said in several of his posts: America was already full of towns before Colon.
I'm thinking that the Toltecas were people from Tartaria and then the Lombards came to Norumbega and made their way to the valley of Mexico, then they made the passes with the Toltecas-Chichimecas and I'm even thinking that they spoke a language very similar to Latin, just as David Ingram said of the people of Norumbega and that the first friars saw to teach precisely Latin to the remaining Aztec royalty seems to me suspicious.
It was precisely after the fall of Tenochtitlan that Castilian Spanish was born in Spain as marking a before and after.
Leave all these ideas in this Thread:SH Archive - Welcome to Tenochtitlan as it was in 1520
It even begins to make sense that the people of Yucatan called Tenochtitlan La Gran Venice in this book: SH Archive - Country that the Spaniards Found in 1521, Called Yucatan
el imperio romano bizantino.jpg
That the flag resembles the Italian and shield taken from Byzantium perhaps, remembering that Lombards and Byzantines lived together in Italy. I remember that the kingdom of Aragon also had territory in Italy, right? Kingdom of Aragon

msw141

Trusted Member
Reaction score
maybe it's like a house sigil. what's the origin of that story that the origin races were aviary, reptilian, etc.. I'm probably smashing together parts of a lot of bad conspiracy forum nonsense, but I feel like there's a Sitchin or Blavatsky or Vedas reference there.

the house of Adama vanquishing the house of Nephilim or something like that.

HELLBOY

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I want to add other curious data during the fall of Tenochtitlán:
In the book entitled "The True History of the Conquest of New Spain" written by Bernal Díaz del Castillo, you will find this passage that refers to supposed giants that inhabited the Mexican lands:

"And as our captain and all of us were already informed of everything those caciques were saying:" and that's how they had come to populate that land, and from what parts did they come out. "See, how different and enemies they were from the Mexicans, being lands very close to each other; and they said that their ancestors had told them that in the past there were people among them very tall men and women with body and big bones. They killed them fighting with them, and others that remained died; and so that we could see what size and tall bodies they had, they brought a bone or stilt from one of them, and it was very thick, the height was very reasonable; and that stilt was knee to hip; I measured myself against him, and he was as tall as I, since I am a reasonable height; and they brought other pieces of bones like the first, but already eaten and scrapped on the ground; and we were all surprised at the see, and we were certain that there had been giants on this earth; and our Captain Cortés told us that it would be good to send that great bone to Castile for His Majesty to see, and so we sent it with the first procurators who were ... Bernal Díaz del Castillo: Historia verdadera de la conquista de Nueva España: Capítulo LXXVIII - La Insignia
These expeditionaries were not the only ones of those brave and ambitious who had in the "New World" experiences with beings that at present seem supernatural. José de Acosta, a Spanish Jesuit, anthropologist, and naturalist who landed in America in 1571, for example, wrote in his Natural History of the Indies that the Chichimecas, original peoples who occupied part of Mexico and arrived in Potosí, were giants "who started the tree branches as we pluck the leaves from a lettuce ".
For his part, Juan de Velasco, an Ecuadorian Jesuit, highlighted in his Historia Antigua del Reyno de Quito (1789) that "Manta was at the beginning of the Christian era the theater of the terrifying race of giants" and detailed the spectacular sizes of skeletons and footprints found.
In Europe, José Torrubia, a Spanish Franciscan missionary, geologist, paleontologist and speleologist, described in his Spanish Natural History (1754) the finding of a skeleton "96 feet high (29 meters).

There is a theory in Mexico that Quetzalcoatl de los Toltecas was white and with blue eyes Quetzalcóatl ¿blanco y de ojos azules? :

The friars of the 16th century tried to find the reason for the presence of the natives in these lands by looking for the answer in the Bible, concluding that they were part of the scattered tribes of Israel, when they found figures of crosses.

ludovic-celle-20180319-182012-1-mexico-pintoresco-brehme-1927-guiaroo.jpg
EUYNdZ1XsAASxMN.jpg

It turns out that in the 16th century, chroniclers such as Bernal Díaz del Castillo mention that in Yucatán they found “signs of crosses” (Díaz del Castillo, 1943), a fact that the Franciscan López de Cogolludo repeats in his Historia de Yucatán (López, 1957). On the other hand, the image of Quetzalcóatl, a character who did not accept human sacrifices and who was chaste, Fray Diego Durán says: “That venerable man, whom they call Topiltzin […] was according to indigenous traditions a chaste and penitent priest, of whom apparently miraculous episodes are remembered […] this holy man was an apostle that God contributed to this land ”(Durán, 1967). López de Gómara adds about Quetzalcóatl that he was a virgin, penitent, honest, temperate, religious and holy man; For Fray Bartolomé de las Casas he was white, tall, with a large beard, while Fray Juan de Torquemada agrees that he was white, blond and bearded. In addition, he is credited with having brought the knowledge of agriculture and other contributions.

Don Carlos de Sigüenza y Góngora wrote in the second half of the seventeenth century (Sigüenza y Góngora, 1959) that Quetzalcóatl was the apostle Santo Tomás, who had come to preach the Gospel, which Eguiara and Eguren endorsed in their Mexican Library when they said about Sigüenza's work: “… that Saint Thomas, one of the Twelve Apostles, had emigrated to this land, which they called Quetzalcóatl, finding the coincidence of both names due to the dress, doctrine and predictions of the Apostle…” (Eguiara, 1986). But the most serious event happened in 1794, when Fray Servando Teresa de Mier was invited to give the sermon in honor of the Virgin of Guadalupe. Based on data from José Ignacio Borunda, who had written his General Code of Interpretation of Mexican Hieroglyphics, in which he established that Juan Diego's tilma where the guadalupana was embodied was nothing other than the clothing of Santo Tomás / Quetzalcóatl, He attacked the Spaniards, denying them being the first to evangelize in New Spain, as the apostle had done that centuries ago in the figure of Quetzalcóatl. The result was to be expected: Bishop Alonso Núñez de Haro y Peralta had the Dominican's writings collected and he was sent to convent in Spain to purge his contempt.

The evangelization of the East is attributed to Thomas. It has great importance in both Syria and India. https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomás_el_Apóstol
Santo tomas who say that I evangelize in India, believe that in fact they were referring to the American Indies.

Thomas in America

In the seventeenth century, the Mexican mathematician and historian Carlos de Sigüenza y Góngora defended that the apostle Santo Tomás had preached in the Indies, not in India, and that his memory would have been transformed in the pre-Hispanic natives in the figure of Quetzalcóatl. In 1790, when important pre-Hispanic relics were discovered in the Plaza de Armas of Mexico City, the statue that was identified with Coatlicue and the Stone of the Sun or Aztec Calendar, the Mexican lawyer José Ignacio Borunda, took up these theories, believing that he found In the analysis of these historical documents, confirmation of the identification of Santo Tomás with Quetzalcóatl, also assuring that the mantle of the Virgin of Guadalupe was actually the cloak of Santo Tomás Quetzalcóatl on which the Virgin in person would have imprinted her footprint. These assumptions were accepted and defended by the Dominican Father Servando Teresa de Mier in a sermon he delivered before the Archbishop of Mexico and the Viceroy of New Spain on December 12, 1794, at the Insigne y Real Colegiata de Nuestra Señora de Guadalupe, on the solemn feast of the miraculous appearance of said holy image, producing a great commotion (as he denied the miraculous appearance of the image) that led to the opening of a process, in which the assumption of making the apostle Saint Thomas in 1st century America.

Santo Tomás (Pa’i Sumé) in Paraguay

An ancient story that ran among the Indians tells that, long before the arrival of the European conquerors, a tall man, with a white beard and a great sage, called Sumé or Tumé (Avaré Sumé marangatú) who came to teach the Indians the art of agriculture, to sow corn and cassava and above all taught the virtues and use of yerba mate. Finished his mission he returned to the sea, leaving traces of his footsteps. In Paraguay you can find these footprints (Santo Tomé pyporé) on various hills: Tacumbú (Asunción), Santo Tomás (Paraguay), Cristo Rey (Caacupé), Yaguarón ... Pa'í Sumé is then a mythical cultural hero of Guarani aborigines, sent by the creator Ñande Ruvusú to teach them the religious, ethical, social precepts, of tribal life, the manufacture of utensils and artifacts, the cultivation of edible plant species. The first missionaries seized this story saying that such a mythical character was Saint Thomas, who had gone ahead to prepare for their coming. The Indians used, for their trips to the coast and to Paraguay, a system of roads known by the name of “Peavirú” ', and also by the name of “Camino de Santo Tomás”, because it marks the places where Zumé or I had. There are legends analogous to that of Avaré Tumé that ran among the aborigines of other parts of America, among the Incas, Mayans, Aztecs, etc. Father Montoya seems to be the first to describe the Peavirú. The Marakaná chief, from Guairá, related the legend of Pa'í Tumé to Fathers Cataldino and Mazzeta. Source: Folklore of Paraguay. By Dionisio GONZÁLEZ TORRES. Ed. Servilibro, Asunción, Paraguay 2007.

Last edited:

msw141

Trusted Member
Reaction score
that picture of the cross at night is beautiful. never seen or heard of this site before.
maybe it's like a house sigil.

this is pretty much what I was trying to think of. I haven't watched this video so I can't vouch for what it contains, and I don't want to take any credit for doing more than a cursory search for it. The house of Enki was a serpent, the symbol for Enlil was an eagle. So the imagery of an eagle vanquishing a snake makes sense. I was thinking of it in terms of a signpost to communicate that this land is safe for the tribe to settle. Like the Tenochtitlan origin, and same as in the old testament. The only thing I'm not sure of is if it makes sense... I see it mentions that Enlil was the one that called for the great flood. So maybe he's the adversarial god, but then you always have that great deceiver component, where maybe you're being tricked into believing that by the "satan" adversary. There's a lot of subtle snake imagery in the Vatican for example. And if you think of the flood myth from Noah's perspective, the flood was actually to help Noah in the long-run by getting rid of the people beyond redemption. So it still could work here. You know it's funny thinking bout the Mesoamericans and the god that they were waiting on was the "feathered serpent" which is like the combination of both Enki and Enlil's symbols. I wonder if that's significant.

Last edited:

dreamtime

Administrator/Moderator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Great article, I have translated it: Adler vs. Schlange - Welche Bedeutung hat dieses Symbol?

There seem to be some translation errors making it difficult to translate, maybe you can correct them, and also make it easier to understand which parts of your post was translated and from where, so I can follow the sources.

Also if you don't know already, deepl.com is the best online translator.

Akanah

Reaction score
Eagle... the winged sun. Snake.. the plasma-connection between sun and earth.
The sun feeds the earth.
Its like the bird gidhora and godzilla.Gidhora is the winged sun with the threeheaded snake (root of navelconnection) and godzilla is the hungry earth.

dreamtime

Administrator/Moderator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Eagle = male principle, sun, god, heaven, north pole, spirit
Serpent = female principle, moon, satan, earth/underworld, south pole, matter

I refer to my post on the nature of the male/female:

In Marco Polos book is a description about men in India seeking enlightment. The potential adept would be seduced by a beautiful naked young woman. If he showed no interest in her whatsoever he would be accepted into the brotherhood.

In ancient times the way towards higher knowledge, the path to enlightment was reserved for men. Back then women embodied the female principle, and men embodied the male principle.

Only the male principle can seek the unknown. The female principle is of the earth, and it doesn't need to go anywhere, it is already enlightened. The male principle in its pure form is defined by a lack of enlightment, but marked by a desire to seek it. The Hero's journey is a male journey. Shamanism is a male profession. Thinking in itself is a male quality. While the boy needs to take action in order to be initiated into manhood, the girl is initiated into womanhood passively and automatically. Thats why, nowadays, men are suffering so much, as our society does not provide any opportunity for initiation into manhood anymore. Women are targeted in different ways, for example with contraceptive pills or environmental estrogens, which eliminate the feminine nature on a hormonal level and perverts her personality. Also when men stop being manly, women automatically lose their female nature as well, as both sexes are dependent on each other.

Women of the past, when they still represented most of the pure form of feminity, were rooted in the earthly body, without a desire for change. The feminine woman has complete intuitive knowledge, as well as the natural divine qualities which men lack, and thus many men of the past easily fell prey to them.

Due to the clearer polarity back then the magnetic resonance between men and women was way stronger. The divine woman lives in the present, the divine man looks into the future. Both need each other. Nowadays many men also have female qualities, and many women also have male qualities, and the polarity is no longer that clear, and these changes have been noted in certain prophetic visions or religious texts.

The corrupted feminine principle is of pure evil, but not the straightforward evilness of men, rather it is subtle and poisonous. I would think back then before the last catastrophes when people were still trying to find a practical way out of the mess, out of the corrupted state of humanity, the evilness of corrupted women were widely known and many men tried to get away from this kind of woman, as symbolized by the evil witch, or the vampire. The deeply corrupted woman subtly poisons the man's mind and sucks all energy out of him. The divine woman supports and gives life.

The original feminine nature always symbolized the fall of man, the sexual energy, as the feminine woman is to a large extent defined by sex energy, and everything she does has a sexual undertone, although it is a bit more subtle as modern cultural definition of sexual could suggest.

If the feminine symbolized the present situation, the male desire to understand symbolizes the future. It is a desire to attain a higher state of living, and it means that the male principle struggles with the female principle.

But ideally, in a healthy state, the female principle protects, heals and nurtures, and offers a foundation for the male principle to seek, build, discover.

In the end both male and female are part of the same being, as we are eternal and have simply split up ourselves into male and female to experience a powerful catalyst for growth.

The holy unity between man and woman can overcome the duality, as well as the shortcomings of each, and the christian custom of marriage is the remnant of the attempt to re-unify and transcend the biological impulses that drag us down.

I think the relationship between William Blake and his wife Catherine is a very good example of a relationship that embodies some of the divine principles.

https://stolenhistory.net/threads/did-women-cause-a-cataclysm.1858/#post-65387
A couple years ago I met a young man, the grandson of one of the high ranking generals to the founder of Saudi Arabia, Ibn Saud. His family is still mostly living off the riches of his grandfather. He told me how sexual excesses were commonplace in past and present Saudi Arabia in the elite.

Anyway, I think society underestimates how important living out sexuality is, especially for females. A woman's orgasm is completely different to a man's orgasm. When female sexuality gets repressed, the female nature changes for the worse. That's why the majority of the women flock to 20% of the men, to those who are still manly. I don't think the women who destroy society are part of those who get the most attractive men. Most female leaders have a rigid, non-sexual personality. The missing patriarchal structure plays a big role, but the name implies something different for everyone, as it's such a loaded term.

Another problem is that the sicker society becomes, the more desperate women get, and it's so easy for women to numb themselves with promiscuous sex, since it's always available. Affirmation is very important for women, and this is the perverted form of it. Attractive men (the 20%) can succumb to promiscuity in a similar way as women, though.

The first step in the collapse of civilization was probably the promiscuity (mostly until the 1700s), then religion created a counter-movement of monogamy, which quickly collapsed, and now we are reaching a point of sexual repression and frustration, which corrupts everything since men lose their male nature, and women their female nature. The control of sexuality probably worked better than the excesses when it comes to building a productive society, but I guess there is a better way we have forgotten. When the sexual energy gets discharged, it is no longer available. When it gets suppressed, it can be channeled into other activities, but this is highly pathological as well. Because in the latter case, everything society creates will come from sexual energy (the energy flows form the root chakra into the others, and corrupts them). When men suppress their sexuality, they can create something from that energy, but when women do it, they just get frustrated and do nothing productive. Even those modern 'liberated' women who are almost as men in their appearance, can not create.

The Tesla quote is frightening, but probably true. He saw the fate of humanity if nothing changes:

"Our civilization will sink to a state like that which is found among the bees, ants and other insects–a state wherein the male is ruthlessly killed off. In this matriarchal empire which will be established the female rules. As the female predominates, the males are at her mercy. The male is considered important only as a factor in the general scheme of the continuity of life. The tendency of women to push aside man, supplanting the old spirit of cooperation with him in all the affairs of life, is very disappointing to me. Woman’s independence and her cleverness in obtaining what she wants in the business world is breaking down man’s spirit of independence. The old fire he once experienced at being able to achieve something that would compel and hold a woman’s devotion is turning to ashes. Women don’t seem to want that sort of thing to-day. They appear to want to control and govern. They want man to look up to them, instead of their looking up to him."

There's nothing more beautiful than the synergistic relationship between the archetypical man and the archetypical woman, it currently is only a theoretical ideal.

Some more reading: LOVE, MARRIAGE AND THE CONSUMER SOCIETY - Wizard of New Zealand, QSM

https://stolenhistory.net/threads/did-women-cause-a-cataclysm.1858/page-4#post-65432

msw141

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I'm confused, what's "Christian" about it? seems like that kind of dualism is as timeless as postive/negative, black/white, light/dark, life/death, etc...
not exclusive to anybody in particular

HELLBOY

Trusted Member
Reaction score
A moment ago I was looking at this photograph with the following description:
Queen Genepil (1905-1938) the last queen of Mongolia.
She was executed in May 1938, shot as part of the systematic purge / destruction of Mongolian culture, in which a large part of the population was killed.
186348442_1632537393610618_7121848446090195274_n.jpg

Before she reigned Tsendiin Dondogdulam

800px-Sharav_dondogdulam.jpg

Act I follow I went to find the flag of the capital of Mongolia, Aguila devouring a snake (is it Garuda?)

Flag_ulaanbaatar.svg.png
It was actually an interesting read as it turns out ...
Queen Genepil (Mongolian 1905-1938) was the last queen consort of Mongolia, married to Bogd Khan. Queen Genepil was executed in May 1938, shot as part of the Stalinist repressions in Mongolia, in which a large part of the population died.
Queen_Genepil.jpg
The Mongolian capital Ulaanbaatar maintained trade with the Qing-Russian dynasty by the Treaty of Kyakhta in 1727, a caravan route was opened between Beijing and Kyakhta.
The Treaty of Kyakhta (or Kiakhta) together with the Treaty of Nerchinsk (1689), regulated the relations between Imperial Russia and the Qing Empire of China until the mid-19th century. It was signed by Tulišen and count Sava Lukich Raguzinskii-Vladislavich in the border town of Kyakhta on August 23, 1727.
Qing_Dynasty_1820.png

The Qing dynasty in ca. 1820, with provinces in yellow, military governorates and protectorates in light yellow, tributary states in orange
With the collapse of the Qing Empire in 1911, the city was a focal point for independence efforts.
1921 REVOLUCION MONGOLA.png
The communist revolution of 1921 was a military and political event through which Mongol revolutionaries, with the help of the Soviet Red Army, expelled the Russian White Guards from the country, and in 1924 founded the Mongolian People's Republic. Although nominally independent, until 1990 the Mongolian People's Republic was a satellite state of the Soviet Union. The revolution also ended the Chinese occupation of Mongolia, which had existed since 1919.
The city was officially renamed Ulaanbaatar and declared the capital of the country.
It is after this that Queen Genepil was executed in May 1938, shot as part of the Stalinist repressions in Mongolia, in which a large part of the population died.

HB: I think it's a very interesting topic, it would be great if someone here put together a thread about it.
Searches:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_Revolution_of_1921https://es.jejakjabar.com/wiki/Treaty_of_Kyakhta_(1727)https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen_Genepilhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsendiin_Dondogdulamhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ulaanbaatarhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qing_dynasty

Last edited:

dreamtime

Administrator/Moderator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
That is typical christian thinking and no more. Are you a christ @dreamtime ?

fwiw, when I offer perspectives it doesn't imply I am fully convinced of them. Sometimes I just try to add different viewpoints so that we can discover the truth. Mythology is one of the areas where we can't know anything for sure, but surprisingly since the images are so deeply loaded with meaning it seems we actually do know, collectively, but it's hidden behind a veil of forgetting.

You can label things if you like, but it would be even better if you explained your own ideas on the topic in more detail ("Eagle... the winged sun. Snake.. the plasma-connection between sun and earth.")

I'm all for demystifying abstract concepts into something concrete.

Akanah

Reaction score
A moment ago I was looking at this photograph with the following description:
Queen Genepil (1905-1938) the last queen of Mongolia.
She was executed in May 1938, shot as part of the systematic purge / destruction of Mongolian culture, in which a large part of the population was killed.

Looks like queen amidala from star-wars.

@dreamtime, meanwhile it should be clear I am at a embryo-earths trip. Why I must writing this again and again ? I wrote Sun is feeding Earth. That should be enough for the first time. I am still there to make a presentation about this thema but it still takes time.
Your statement of eagle and snake as like man an woman was chlichéd and typical for classical christian-thinking so I must say something critical to it.

whateverpal

Reaction score
"Eagles consuming snakes" symbolism has a very straightforward, essentially literal meaning from a standpoint of Theravada branch of Buddhism.

Both Garudas (eagles/phoenixes), also called Supannas, and Nagas (serpents/snakes/reptiles) are beings that belong to a plane of existence known as caturmaharajika (world of the Four Kings), "situated" right next to manussa-loka (world of men) on a scale of pleasantness of life. Pali Canon, "the holy book" of Theravada, mentions that Garudas prey on Nagas - see Samyutta Nikaya 30.2.

Last edited:

Samson4prez

Trusted Member
Reaction score

I read that they are part of the lost tribes and said there ancestors went thru all land of always winter which could have been Siberia and across a frozen land bridge... Makes sense if you know considering the eskimos

Tips
Tips
Please respect our Posting Rules.

Users who are viewing this thread