Expansion Tectonics

Silveryou

Trusted Member
Reaction score
For those interested in this topic, I suggest to watch the recent interviews of the modern "Founding Father" of the expansion tectonics model, Dr. James Maxlow. Here the first part of the ongoing series on the Dissident Science channel. Worth a look!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eO609uOKM2I

Last edited:

Whitewave

Trusted Member
Reaction score
For those of us low on data who can't watch a whole movie, could you give a summary of the main points? TIA.

Silveryou

Trusted Member
Reaction score
For those of us low on data who can't watch a whole movie, could you give a summary of the main points? TIA.
ahahah :ROFLMAO: yeah right.
The problem is that I'm not really fluent with your language, as you can see! And I'm not even a geologist, so my explanation would be really bad. Anyway you should watch at least the part from 11:40 to 35:15. The rest is on you.
In a nutshell... the earth was once much smaller than it is now and this is proved by the interlocking of continents on ALL sides, not just the atlantic, but also the pacific and all the other seas. Maxlow proves that with a precise reconstruction giving in depth explanations.
Post automatically merged:

Second part. I suggest to watch from 15:30 to 37:52

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFaD5XKMVOE

Post automatically merged:

Third part... 12:45 to 38:50

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4M7n5-Wxx-Q

Last edited:

anselmojo

Trusted Member
Reaction score
FINALLY! I've been on this topic forever!!! But anytime I bring any of this up to anyone with half a brain and some education they are like: "that's impossiple!"...

Of course the earth grows...just like every other thing...always growing never shrinking...time and space are illusions, there is only thought(light) which is everywhere and still. It is time and space which are both exploding into thought at the speed of time and space. Unfortunately as the little meat bags that we are, we only notice the 3D aspect of space (and ignore the scalar expansion) while noticing the scalar expansion of time (as the "arrow" of time) and ignoring the 3D aspect of time (unless of course you are traveling at "relativistic" speeds). Zero is not real! It is a con-cept. The anchor is 1 (the speed of light). You can go faster or slower than 1, but there is no zero speed nor infinite speed... (This is my paraphrasing of thoughts gleaned from Dewey Larson's reciprocal theory, Maurice Cotterell's Science of the SuperGods, and a little Dr. Bronner thrown in)...

The earth does not appear to grow, because we are all growing along with it, and the EM/Gravitics, Bouyancy, etc.etc. all compensate to give the illusion of stillness. I don't know what shape the world is, when i take off my glasses and look down I am in a fish bowl. When I put them on and look up, I am on top of the hill...When I find my horizon, meridian, and balance, I can feel the stillness of matter while EM/thought stream through me. We are neg-entropy beings. We defy thermodynamic "laws". LOVE-GROW or HATE-WITHER, choice is yours...

so sayeth I
ANSELMO JOSE ALONSO RODRIGUEZ GARCIA MERACDO PEREZ HOMS ? GANDULLA
the KUBAnacan BORIQwon ATL-ANTE-AN, neo-Taino, Tejano, Phoenecian, BarBarYan, PYR-ATE!
who now prefers to pharm, for I have lost me shame...
Shaman-you Shaman-me... I&I Bless...

Six

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Great video, thanks for posting it. Unfortunately, to many FEers on this platform.

Last edited:

Silveryou

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Great documentary, thanks for posting it. Unfortunately, to many FEers on this platform.
I like flat earthers. I think they have a unique point of view on things and therefore they make really good observations. But they lack on the theory side, probably because they are a little too much on the religious dogmatic train. Science has sadly done a poor job in opposing tradition no matter what. I think the combination of the two is the best thing. This presentation has the vantage point of being a visual reconstruction on which a lot of words are not needed. Good observers should appreciate this kind of approach

Onijunbei

Trusted Member
Reaction score
There are no tectonic plates. The crust of the planet broke apart as the earth expanded. As the cracks exposed internal gasses to the atmosphere they cooled creating the salt water we call the oceans. The earth only expands because of a drop in pressure... The pressure stemming from the Sun. If internal pressure remains the same but outer pressure drops, eventually we get expansion of the magnitude of Jupiter. The Pressure also assists in the strength of the electric field of the planet. When the electric field of Jupiter falls to the point where the gas planet touches the coldness of space, the gasses will solidify and contract... Think Neptune and Uranus. We start off small,grow to adulthood, then start to shrink as grandparents. The planets go through the same cycle.

kd-755

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

lee57

Reaction score

codis

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Hydrogen reacts with carbonate materials and produces petroleum.
Remembers me of a related Russian theory, about petrol being synthesized from carbon dioxide and water under high-temperature / high-pressure conditions. That synthesis works at least out in a lab.
But AFAIK, scientists are less sure about the properties of the earth's core than public figures tell us. It is mostly derived from a calculated mass of the earth (based on Newtonian forces and it's orbit) and the observed rise in temperature when digging deeper.
And the fact that it has a magnetic field of it's own, of course.
A thing that e.g. Mars does not have, which makes him basically uninhabitable.

Tarheel

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Academically trained geologist here. I have questioned the subduction theory since my days in "Geology 101". And I have contemplated this expansion-only idea, along with other abstract theories that challenge the state education I was indoctrinated with, but have never done the proper research to really restructure my knowledge foundation. But I dang sure will now. So as I continue to grow intellectually, these types of theories are quite intriguing to myself and I look forward watching and reading the above links.

Thank you for sharing OP and I will be sharing my thoughts once I get through the material.

OfTheBrave

Reaction score
Don't have two hours to watch the video at the moment but I saw the following video many years ago and it really rings true to me.
You can discount the shape of our earth if you like, as well as the "millions and billions of years" talk and substitute it with whatever earth shape/timeline you're comfortable with.
As we all probably know by now, geological dating is likely mislead and is always being built upon many assumptions.

Silveryou

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Don't have two hours to watch the video at the moment but I saw the following video many years ago and it really rings true to me.
You can discount the shape of our earth if you like, as well as the "millions and billions of years" talk and substitute it with whatever earth shape/timeline you're comfortable with.
As we all probably know by now, geological dating is likely mislead and is always being built upon many assumptions.

I have specified the essential minutes to watch in the third and thirteenth posts, give them a try!

Bitbybit

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I think when we established the plate tectonics it was probably a mistake. Expansion theory should've been the logical assumption back then.
However, the reason for keeping the theory of static volume could have economic reasons for a big industry. It looks like fossil fuels are not fossil, but abiotic (created automatically by the planets/moons). And if its abiotic, it could well be connected to internal expansion as well since this all new scientific territories with old science thrown out the window.
View: https://youtu.be/zSff0pwc1Xc

This is a shorter version of the clip i linked previously:
View: https://youtu.be/mCszeXd8Hfs

Silveryou

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I think when we established the plate tectonics it was probably a mistake. Expansion theory should've been the logical assumption back then.
However, the reason for keeping the theory of static volume could have economic reasons for a big industry. It looks like fossil fuels are not fossil, but abiotic (created automatically by the planets/moons). And if its abiotic, it could well be connected to internal expansion as well since this all new scientific territories with old science thrown out the window.
View: https://youtu.be/zSff0pwc1Xc

This is a shorter version of the clip i linked previously:
View: https://youtu.be/mCszeXd8Hfs
But I sort of liked the "theory" of fossil fuel coming from ancient petrified giant trees...