Fibonacci 60 Repeating Pattern (and other natural mathematical wonders!)

Bald Eagle

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Royal Rife was able to cure diseases with sound frequencies, so perhaps if we still lived in an environment that was harmoniously compatible in the architectural and aural sense we wouldn't get the diseases in the first place.
I think there is merit to some of the suspicions about the usefulness of sound in health, but people's ignorance, wishful and magical thinking, and flights of fancy result in any legitimate information getting bogged down in a sea of perpetuated crackpottery.

Consider many of the things that we presently do for health:
brushing teeth
flossing
removing tartar
various minor surgical procedures
massage
chiropractic
Tai Chi practices of tapping and bouncing

All of these involve the intercession of a third party or a tool to enhance the effectiveness of self-care.

Various authors have put forth theories on aging and disease resulting from the accumulation of crud and waste products in the cells, and certainly there are concerns about the accumulation of protein conglomerates in prion diseases, and the ingestion of polymers, fluoride, and other materials not part of normal human physiology and biochemistry.

So, the thing I have mused about for some time is the removal of these accumulations from cells, and the removal of similar unnecessary material from the body through the lymph system. Perhaps manipulation of the body through exterior means allows the traction, gripping, and dislodging, and moving of things that are trapped - allowing the body to more easily remove them.

I think about it as sort of the inverse, or dual, of 3D printing. We can now manufacture items with captive parts, complex contours, and hollows that are impossible to manufacture by conventional means. Rather than removing material, we add it - around the voids. When necessary, we can use removable support materials.
Physical therapies may be able to manipulate areas of the body that the body can't - either through lack of musculature, lack of articulation or opposable structures, or the absence of things like cilia. Sound might be able to reach areas that physical manipulation can't, or do it more faster and more efficiently. While we can use a brush to remove particles, a sonicator can reach down into hollows and crevices and remove things from places that even the finest bristles can't reach.
There's also the emergent field of sonochemistry, whereby chemical reactions can be promoted through the use of ultrasonic vibrations. So, in the same way that we might use a delayed chemical reaction to get down into and under a particle, so that we can push out from under it, rather then pressing it further down with a brush - perhaps certain sounds can induce chemical reactions, enzymatic activity, protein folding/unfolding, or modulate secondary processes and biochemical cascades which assist the body in doing what it has difficulty accomplishing on its own - through age, disease, toxicity, injury, etc.

Silent Bob

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Velkovski suggested that the orbit of the earth (or orbit of the sun or if you prefer :)) took exactly 360 days. Then around 700B.C the calenders changed, and he suggests that this is when there was a disturbance of the orbits of the planets, resulting in all sorts of change. I recall him talking about venus streaming across the sky, linked to the myth of Medusa story of the goddess turned crazy. The god of war, Mars, came very close to us in its orbit relasing electrical disharge between it and us hence it's name. After this the orbit became 365 and a quarter days. Initially these 'extra' days were viewed with 'suspicion' (in Velkovski's words!), as not belonging to the rest of the year. The extra days would be more or less the days between Christmas and new year. Funnily enough I have always felt like these are odd days, as if they didn't belong to the rest of the year.

In addition, there was an 'inbetween' period whilst everything settled down into what we have today. At one point the moons orbit was 35/36 days, at which point we had 10 months in the year. Evidence of this still exists in the names, Sept = 7, Oct = 8, Nov = 9, Dec = 10, July and August the two months added later (Julius Ceaser and Caeser Agustus?) after the moon settled into its current orbit.

The way I look at it our realm has been distorted from what it should be by some past event. I imagine a radio station at 360Hz but I have a faulty receiver which only allows to tune as close as 365.25Hz. I would still hear the station (experience our reality) but with a little distortion/interference. Also it would be possible that another radio station, at say 369Hz, could also be heard at times over the other station. This could explain a lot of paranormal observations! I guess from a creationist point of view 360 days makes a lot more sense, where as from the mainstream science 'it all happened by accident' 365.25 days is just the sort of figure they want to prove their point. It would also make more sense from a flat earth perspective that our realm would be finely tuned to 360 days and 30 days for the sun and moon. From the standard cosmology it would seem an incredible coincidence to have exactly 360 days, they wouldn't like that idea at all.

You could also link this to the 432Hz vs 440Hz sound comparison, designed to slightly distort what we experience, without it being too obvious and giving the game away.

Some good info on the 360 day year here, with some key bits copied and pasted below link

Even though this was as late as 238 B.C., still with great pomp the Egyptians would write, of "the year of 360 days and the 5 days added to their end..."

The setting aside of the last five days agrees with the practice which Herodotus [~440 B.C.; and see below] ascribes to the Egyptians of considering the five days over the 360 as scarcely belonging to the year, and not placing them in any month.

Mayan astronomers [made] detailed observations of Venus, leading to a highly accurate calendar." Mayans had varying interrelated calendars but to identify an actual date in history, they used the Long Count calendar of 360-day years. The Maya demonstrated tremendous mathematical skill with their base 20 number system and a representation of their number system in Arabic numerals shows that 1 = 1; 10 = 20; 100 = 400; and 1000 = 8000. However, in a telling departure, transliterating (so to speak) the Mayan Long Count calendar into Arabic numbers results in 1 = 1; 10 = 20; 100 = 360; 1000 = 7200 (rather than 8000); and 10000 = 144,000 (rather than 160,000). This modification of the number system is a stunning fact of ancient history (reminiscent of the Sumerian number system anomaly from far across the ocean). Most worldviews simply cannot account for such extraordinary history. Because many deem an historical, actual 360-day year as a physical impossibility, dramatic worldwide evidence to that effect gets ignored or discounted.

Archaeology well attests the ancient use of twelve 30-day months in Mesopotamia.

Then in about 1550 B.C., The Ebers Papyrus, written during the reign of Pharaoh Amenophis, presents a 360-day year calendar on the reverse side of the first "page" of the 66-foot long scroll. (The lengthy document preserved many Egyptian medical practices for posterity including their knowledge of the heart as the center of one's blood supply with its vessels extending throughout the body.) And in the 1200s B.C., Pharaoh Ramesses II had engraved an astronomical ceiling depicting a 360-day year.

Aztec Calendar Stone: 12-feet in diameter, the Aztec calendar stone has its Ring B of 18 quincunxes which combines with the 20 uinal day signs for a 360 day year.

India Calendar: Encyclopedia of Indo-Aryan Research, G. Thibaut, states: "All Veda texts speak uniformly and exclusively of a year of 360 days. Passages in which this length of year is directly stated are found in all the Brahmanas." Thibaut further states that the Vedas (1500 - 500 B.C.) never mention intercalary days.

Sumerian Calendar: The resulting system... which without question complemented throughout the 3rd millennium natural, lunistellar divisions, is attested in its basic form of a twelve-month, 360-day year in the archaic documents from the end of the 4th millennium [B.C.].

From a maths perspective: 360 is thus divisible by many numbers including those especially helpful (in bold, even today) for calendars and timekeeping: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10, 12, 15, 18, 20, 24, 30, 36, 40, 45, 60, 72, 90, 120, and 180. A year of 360 days is reasonably divisible even by the 2 equinoxes, 2 solstices, four seasons, 12 months, etc., 24 hours in a day, 24 time zones of 15 nominal degrees each, 60 minutes in an hour, and 60 seconds in a minute. Consider also our comfort using a "dozen" and with 12 inches in a foot, and 36 inches in a yard. Even in major construction, the Babylon sexigesimal (base 60) mathematics beat the Greeks to trigonometry by 1500 years; it was easier to use; and according to the journal Science, was even more accurate than today's modern trigonometry.

Babylonian Calendar: The Babylonians inherited from Sumeria the relationship between the calendar and the number system with the 12-month, 360-day year giving rise to base 60.

Roman Calendar: Written within a decade of 115 A.D., Plutarch's Life of Numa states: "during the reign of Romulus [claimed 753-716 B.C.], they had been irrational and irregular in their fixing of the months, reckoning some at less than twenty days, some at thirty-five, and some at more; they had no idea of the inequality of the annual motions of the sun and moon, but held to this principle only, that the year should consist of three hundred and sixty days."

The setting aside of the last five days agrees with the practice which Herodotus ascribes to the Egyptians of considering the five days over the 360 as scarcely belonging to the year, and not placing them in any month. So completely were these five days considered by the Romans to be something extraneous, that the soldier appears to have received pay only for 360 days.

John wrote of 1,260 days (3.5 * 360) in Revelation 11:3 & 12:6, which equals exactly the three and a half (360-day) years that he mentions in Revelation 12:14. That number also exactly equals the 42 months of Revelation 11:2 and 13:5. These year and month equivalents are exactly equal, and only equal 1,260 days, when calculating with months of 30 days each.

Silveryou

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I thought it was an established thing that the Lunar year was composed of 12 months of 30 days with an intercalary 13th month every now and then (I don't remember when exactly)

Felix Noille

Deleted
Trusted Member
Reaction score
I had a quick peek at the 441 vs 432 Hz issue yesterday. As usual and quite depressingly, it's clouded and confused with... I think the technical term is 'twaddle.'

You have many conflicting opinions and of course, good old dogma. The Solfeggios thing even manages to include hidden biblical codes (even though the promoters of this system are not Christian), monks and the de facto villain - the Nazis. All of which is unsubstantiated.

There's a very good discussion of the whole issue here: "Solfeggios" - Origin of the Hoax [Warning - it's an ATS link so lock up your daughters]

The Binaural phenomena also seems very interesting, but I'm not that familiar with it.