Forum Archive Upgrade

dreamtime

Administrator/Moderator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
On Monday (April, 26) the site will be down for maintenance for around 12 hours, starting at 11:00 pm UTC as we complete the sh.org archive with the missing threads. Thanks to @pushamaku, 1300 new or upgraded threads will be added, and there will be complete reply archives for 2500 threads, adding around 20,000 replies.

With this upgrade, the entire original stolenhistory.org - archive will be hosted here at stolenhistory.net. We then have 100% of the original forum content.

After this upgrade, the next step will be to work on providing the archive download we promised, so that users who donated in the past can download the entire forum for personal backup purposes and offline-reading.

Citezenship

Trusted Member
Reaction score
On Monday (April, 26) the site will be down for maintenance for around 12 hours, starting at 11:00 pm UTC as we complete the sh.org archive with the missing threads. Thanks to @pushamaku, 1300 new or upgraded threads will be added, and there will be complete reply archives for 2500 threads, adding around 20,000 replies.

With this upgrade, the entire original stolenhistory.org - archive will be hosted here at stolenhistory.net. We then have 100% of the original forum content.
This is awesome, many thanks to all!

pushamaku

Administrator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Thanks all, this was the toughest one yet, but I think we finally got it done.

New threads imported (828):

Threads updated (449 - mostly from BING that were missing a lot of the images that should be at least partially restored):

Rest of the threads remain the same to give credit to the original archive sources, eg. @Maxine , @KeeperOfTheKnowledge and Wayback Archive.

All archived replies were redone, including over 300 pages of replies from the infamous Corona thread. ;)

Enjoy!

EDIT: Some users have issue with viewing this post due to the large listing of threads so it was included as an attachment instead.

Attachments

• sh_update.txt
    102 KB · Views: 54

Referent

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Epic! I just searched for several favorite threads (to come back to) from my saved links that were previously unrestored, and they were all covered in this load! Thank you!!!

SonofaBor

Trusted Member
Reaction score
This is so wonderful for us! Even the SH links in the threads I wrote link to live threads! Brilliant!

Tips
Tips
Please respect our Posting Rules.

Users who are viewing this thread