Forum Guidelines and Welcome Thread - Introduce Yourself

dreamtime

Administrator/Moderator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Please tell us a bit about yourself, how you discovered the forum, whether you were a member on the old forum, and what interests you the most about stolen history.

Rules

Read a summary of our Rules here.

Forum Guidelines

For new members, please also keep in mind the following guidelines:
  • This forum is for those who want to collaborate and share knowledge in the spirit of discovering truth about history related topics.
  • Take your time to familiarize yourself with already existing content before posting new threads.
  • Never post personal information about other members, and be careful about sharing personal information about yourself in the public area of the forum.
  • This is a research forum with the clear purpose of sharing knowledge, not a group chat. The signal-to-noise ratio should be as high as possible. Noise is everything that doesn't add information value to the discussion, or derails it.
  • Please keep in mind that all of the current members have been educated according to the official narrative, and are familiar with the official versions of the events.
  • Be polite, and respectful. We all can sense when things go in the wrong direction. Diffuse the situation instead of provoking your fellow debater.
    • Ignore trolls. Report questionable posts to moderators.
  • Do not “derail” threads. If what you are about to post into a thread has nothing to do with it, but is considered important by you, please start a new thread to discuss what you have to share.
  • If you chose to start a new thread,
    • please select a proper subforum matching the topic of your thread. If none matches - use General Subforum.
    • please give your thread a meaningful title, and not just one word saying nothing about your thread.
    • provide a topic for discussion. Don't just post a link to some source, or to a video. Please add alongside a few words explaining the message, or question you are trying to deliver.
  • Please select an avatar for yourself. While this is obviously not a requirement, a little image next to your post does serve as some kind of personification, if I may put it this way
  • Message the moderators if something isn't working as expected, or you have a suggestion that doesn't need to be made public. The forum itself should be kept for meaningful discussion and collaboration.

Formatting Guidelines

The basic formatting tools you see in the editor are easy to learn, often self-explainable and make it easier for others to read your threads.
  • Please center your images so that it's visually pleasing to read your threads
  • Center your videos
  • Upload your images to the forum, don't link to external images, as those may disappear
  • Don't post images as files - either use a thumbnail or the full image. Ideally you click on "full image" and then re-size it accordingly
  • If you have any problems with your threads, ask a moderator to help with formatting or editing
  • Use headlines with larger font size or bold text for separating different subtopics within your threads
  • Separate text into paragraphs where appropriate. No one likes a wall of text
  • Use lists (like these bulletpoints) when appropriate to structure information
  • Use indent when including quotes where you don't want to use the forum quote functionality
  • Use text coloring sparingly. When in doubt, don't use at all
  • Don't overdo it with smileys :)

Overview of Forum Rules

Besides these guidelines, our basic rules (which you agree to strictly adhere by) are:
  • Treat others with respect - no personal insults or threats.
  • No product advertising (its ok if you share a book you wrote, but advertising for the sake of it will not be tolerated)
  • One account per person.
  • No sharing of personal information about other members
  • No promotion of illegal and morally inacceptable activities
  • Respecting the moderators
In general there will be a single warning when you break a rule, and a permanent ban in case it happens a second time. You will not be allowed to re-register anew.

Please read this thread if you want to know how stolenhistory.net came to be: Welcome To The New Stolenhistory Forum

Deleting Your Account

If you wish, you may delete your account in your profile settings. In that case, all of your personal info will be completely deleted within 2 weeks. You can stop the deletion process if you log-in during those 2 weeks.

Trusted Members

Users which we put a reasonable level of trust in have a verified badge. Currently, these are mostly users from the old forum with a known reputation and some new users who post high quality content.

Verified users can do everything normal users can do, but also have the ability to:
  • Post unlimited numbers of threads and post without a time limit
  • Edit their own threads for three weeks, instead of one week
  • Edit their normal posts for an entire day, instead of 60 minutes
  • maybe more in the future
Donations

Donations will be implemented to cover costs. Everyone who donates will be able to download the entire forum content in a readable format regularly. One-time donations are welcomed as well.

When you donate monthly, you will get access to special features, including profile customization.

Backups (planned)

To avoid the knowledge disappearing again, we will create complete backups of the entire forum regularuly, including the images and videos. You can then download these backups (it will be around 10-20gb) and browse the entire forum locally on your PC.

Chince

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone.
I came from the old forums and have primarily been a lurker for most of my time here. I honestly cant remember how I found this place, but I would guess that I was around for about a year or so before the last site went 'poof'. For now I mainly plan to just keep absorbing content\lurking, but I definitely will be contributing if I can find something of value to offer

-What interests me the most about stolen history?
Well, if we don't know what happened in the past, how are we suppose to avoid repeating the same mistakes over again? I feel this bleeds into everything.... The more we know, the better we can handle\predict what is coming in the future. How can we accurately say anything for sure if we cant even see the entire story? If I take a photo of my desk(or anything really), and zoom in really far. With just a 'zoomed in' photo, can we even tell its a desk at that point?

I have a hard time really explaining exactly why I feel the way I do. But my gut feeling tells me that context of all the relevant probabilities have a good 'tell' for helping to judge intent

Anyway, I just enjoy some of the quality research and discussions that have taken place in this community. Its hard for people to emphasize and consider alternative under a hostile environment. As much as some people complain about 'safe spaces', they definitely have their benefits (honestly feels like i'm stretching to make that point, don't take it too seriously).

I am eager to see some more of that quality discourse after much of the restoring of the old site is done. Keep up the good work everyone

FAELAGUM

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Hi

Not much to say here
but to society I have a lot to say
because this community is whole.

What interest me with SH is the community here is full of knowledge
and you always learn something new along the way here
by posters that question the narrative of the plot seeking to destroy EARTH.

FÆLAG means fellowship
UM means about the fellowship and the "about" is all the questions that arises in your community solving issues

Jsallard

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am a French Canadian, so I apologize for some mistakes I may write

So I was a stalker of the old site for about 3 months prior to the crash. What brings me here is the topic of Tartary, and god, it was the start of a personal rabbit hole ! I started to take interest in the old map topic, spending my time on the David Rumsey Map Collection, at the moment, I'm on the tavola world map of 1587. I am trying to traduce every part, and well old Italian is not my language. But I found some interesting things that I will share sooner or later.

Anyway, I'll try to share my knowledge with you, I like the open mindedness here !

Have a great time everyone and I'll see you soon !

Jsallard

nothingnew

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Hey dreamtime and all the other peeps, old forum member here. I live in a star-fort city and used to translate ancient German scripts on the old forum, used to contribute quite a bit for my limited time.

I have an unquenchable hunger for knowledge, that is why I'm here. From consciousness and alchemy to fractals, antiquitech and the stone builders, history, frequencies. You name it...

Naitsirkknarf

Reaction score
Hello, I am a new member on this new forum, but I also was around on the old forums look at all the amazing threads that were being posted. I was not a member on the old SH . org forums.

I discovered the stolen history forums through a Jonlevi video about the many great fires that plagued the US. It really fascinates me how this forum has so many talented researchers on the topic of alternative history.

The thing that I find most interesting about is how much of our history is made up. From historical events, historical figures, and all that but the most strangest thing is how they Lied about architecture, one of my favorite subjects. The mud floods and Tartaria really peaked my interest in the topic of stolen history. I've always known that the history we were told was not fully accurate, but I didn't know to what extent the lies were until I started going down these rabbit holes.

Anyways, I hope to see more from the amazing researchers we have here. I'm glad that the forum is back. Let's hope we can keep it that way.

dreamtime

Administrator/Moderator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Combined, the name means you'll wish I never showed up.
What interests me would be in violation of bullet point five to speak about.

I guess this isn't the right place for you then.

Had to ban Fanna for not being interested in respecting certain rules (like not spamming threads) after I made them clear in PN. This last post was the icing on the cake.

SteampunkFox

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Hey all, I'm SteampunkFox.

I was a mostly lurking member of the old .org site ever since I stumbled on a link to the 400 year old Sahara desert thread deep in the comments on a Facebook post sometime in 2019. Needless to say that thread majorly caught my interest, and further catastrophe threads got me completely hooked. I've got an unending, and kind of irritating, drive to answer the questions I never got a satisfactory answer for in school. Finding a serious alternate history forum that didn't just devolve into "it was aliens" or some other unsatisfactory dumb assumption was like a cup of cold water on a hot day.

My biggest interest in history has been uncovering the cause for so much of the destruction brought down upon many old civilizations, why there have been so many so-called dark ages where all progress comes to a stop, and finding the true timeline for our history.

Talking to many researchers as an annoying young kid really cemented the idea that our insane millions of years long timeline on earth and the billions of years for our universe to exist was a farce. Every single one I talked to away from the prying ears of officials mentioned having a great frustration with being unable to bring forward anything that contradicted the mainstream narrative. You can only accidentally chip open a dinosaur bone during cleaning to prep it for casting and find still soft marrow inside so many times before the whole narrative full of assumptions and stupid explanations pisses you off.

In my normal day-to-day life I'm a digital art hobbyist who sometimes does freelance work in both photography and videography. I'm also a steampunk enthusiast who loves anything and everything clockwork.

Edit: I'm a tired stupid head and mixed up desert names

Last edited:

galweg

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Hi all. I came here from the old forum. I'm a lurker essentially, but I appreciate the work that everyone here puts in. Was always interested in history and mythology, but a lot of the history stuff that I learned from the official timeline seemed off. Just here to try and learn some alternate views/evidence.

JWW427

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Old member here from Aug. 2019.
Im 59 years old and aging fast.
Im an author and military historian, and a star fort nut, but hey, you all knew that.
"History junkie" describes me well, and I loved all the theories and information that SH provided to the world.
So sorry about KD, I hope he/she reemerges.
I hope all the old timers come back and I welcome our new members with a hearty HUZZAH!

Last edited:

JohnNada

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Hello!
I was an avid lurker on the previous incarnation at .org, and was trying to absorb as much as I could with the limited sponginess of my brain. I tried to register in the last couple months of .orgs existence so I could receive updates to threads, but sat in approval limbo before everything got turned up side down.

I first stumbled across stolen history while doing some research on Tartaria, but have since come to love the investigations into historical photos that just don’t add up....much like my second favorite topic of our inconsistent(at best) historical timeline. So glad this got back up and running so quickly, and a huge thank you to those who made it possible!

nebelzeit

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I was only reading on the old forum and I am happy that it is now continued here, as it is such a great resource. If I have anything to contribute I will, but currently I am still reading a lot.

I stumbled onto the old forum when searching about forests. Now I am very interested about all the inconsistencies of the "official" history.

Jetsam

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Hi folks. I am a seeker of truth. I have always believed that a painful truth is much better than a gentle lie. Ignorance is nowhere near bliss. I found SH while researching Tartaria but I'm suprised I didn't find it sooner. There are so many subjects here that interest me and I had barely made a dent in what was available before it disappeared. I'm interested in everything history, I've been a "conspiracy" nut since I was a kid. I've been asked "what good does it do to look for the truth in these things? Who cares?" It does me good because I want to know and also I care. Many thanks! So glad SH is back!

F

Franky Baby

I was basically a lurker on the old forum, though I did participate in a couple of discussions.

I love encountering new ideas and things that make me think. I don't have to agree with you to like what you wrote, and benefit from it. And I appreciate all of the research you have done. ? Cheers

Tips
Tips
Please respect our Posting Rules.

Users who are viewing this thread