SH.org OP Date
2018-11-04 16:53:08
SH.org Reaction Score
SH.org Reply Count

monkwee

Trusted Member
Reaction score
adameve13thcent.jpg

I just remembered a few things after reading the very interesting Crystals and Science post by @Searching and had an idea, although I am definitely not the first to think of this, as i found out upon gathering evidence: Maybe humans were designed by mushrooms to increase production of the resources essential to their(the fungi) survival.

beemushroomshaman.jpg
320px-XiWangMu-Dresden.JPG
weeping gods.jpg
the weeping gods, the true seeing eyes of mushrooms, south central and mesoamericas

Armillaria ostoyae- It is known to be one of the largest living organisms, where scientists have estimated a single specimen found in Malheur National Forest in Oregon to be 2,400 years old, covering 3.4 square miles (2,200 acres; 8.8 km2) and colloquially named the "Humongous Fungus". Armillaria ostoyae grows and spreads primarily underground and the bulk of the organism lies in the ground, out of sight. Hence, the organism is invisible from the surface. In the autumn this organism blooms "honey mushrooms", evidence of the organism beneath. Low competition for land and nutrients have allowed this organism to grow so huge; it possibly covers more geographical area than any other living organism.

egypt.jpg
ancient Egyptians reaching higher states of thought with mushrooms

jesusdevilshroom.jpg

Jesus and the Devil, the temptation story was just a huge bad trip resulting in Jesus' awakening?

amanita-mushroom-and-jesus.jpg
asia.jpg

Humans were given a lesser consciousness, in comparison to mushroom consciousness, to be able to independently supply the needs of the fungi by producing a surplus of future generations of humans, the livestock and agricultural developments necessary to support them, meaning increase of animals and cutting down of trees and other competition for the survival of the mushroom, without any requirement for further instruction from the Great Architect, since the actions we naturally take to best ensure our own survival would (up until the industrial and chemical revolutions, at least) have been exactly aligned with what would best support the living conditions for mushrooms and other fungi.

eleusinian.jpg
the Eleusinian Mysteries

All cultures seem to be telling us this, although it seems that they weren't allowed to reveal the secret of our creator explicitly, there is no shortage of evidence from the ancients.
xochipilli24.jpg
The Mesoamerican peoples were no stranger to nature's direct lines of communication with the gods

thot09_09.jpg
the tree of life, similar to the network of fungi

americs.jpg
native american rock art showing mushroom people

Bearded Buddha under a mushroom.jpg
Buddha attained enlightenment under the mushroom?

aboriginal-rock-art-depositphotos.jpg
jesus-psychedelic-mushroom-1024x682.jpg
Note: This OP was recovered from the Wayback Archive.
Note: Archived Sh.org replies to this OP are included in this thread.

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Note: This post was recovered from the Sh.org archive.
Username: Searching
Date: 2018-11-04 17:07:22
More synchronicity. I posted about bioelectric mushrooms on the Crystals thread and then read your comment.

monkwee

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: Monkwee
Date: 2018-11-04 17:08:29
Thats hilarious, i originally had all this in your thread and then figured i shouldn't divert the topic too much and made a new thread, cheers!

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Date: 2018-11-04 17:13:25
From my point of view, there are no diversions. Ideas lead to ideas which lead to ideas... That's why I'm here. I like ideas. The "crazier" the better.

Actually, will you also post this thread as a comment on the Crystal thread? I love it and I think it ties in perfectly.

monkwee

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: Monkwee
Date: 2018-11-06 00:04:00
Sure! How do i do that?

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Date: 2018-11-06 01:17:27
Copy and paste? That is the extent of my technological expertise. :)

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: Deleted_x7
Date: 2019-01-25 23:08:12
God(s) is

@ 1:18:15

supermario mushroom king.

was also watching a project camelot vid about time travelers that was recommended in the TTT vid KD posted and the guy was black project disclosure agent, he goe into the biology of the shoom energetics creating new physical life forms, said they had to stop their experiments.

@2:00:0

Users who are viewing this thread