Godzilla v Kong

Timeshifter

Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Godzilla v Kong.​
I'm conflicted as to whether some clever writers are attempting to alert folks to historical realities, or conspiracy realities or whether Hollywood is trolling us! I know, it's the latter.​
A great monster movie, terrible film, but full of topics discussed here.​
Spoiler alert.​
China features heavily, although exceptionally few Chinese in the film… China is the location where the attempt to reposition man as the dominant species is being attempted... also where nefarious experiments using titans is ongoing.​
Opening credits all about admiral Byrd and his Antarctic expedition and discovering the entrance to Hollow Earth...​
Humans have captured Kong & he is held in a virtual reality dome, of which Kong is aware… Truman show style.​
Sub character group with Kong… one is a hollow earth professor ridiculed by peers but ultimately proven correct.​
Themes of cyborg humans, neural connections of titans. Some humans can communicate with titans​
Tap water is contaminated with fluoride, to make people docile...​
When the sub characters go to headquarters of Apex cybernetics in California, they are trapped and transported to China in a 1000pmh mag lev tunnel… and, coincidently from sub level 33….​
Tunnels to hollow earth located at points all around the globe. Hollow earth is a globe within a globe…​
Kong is revealed to understand sign language, and convinced by his human child friend to go and find his family via the tunnel to hollow earth…​
Hollow earth world, has it's own sun, gravity is weak but works like a push, so Kong etc can stand on the hollow earth surface, or on the bottom of our earth surface… blue rocks is the power source although could be considered part of the aether. Kong is revealed to be king of hollow earth, and his axe (he is led to, made from Godzilla species parts) has same power as Godzilla's breath.. this power is drawn from hollow earth energy… the power source is shown to be ouroboros. this is what powers all titans… lots of monsters around but no other titans. Kongs home is at a point where two peaks meet, later suggesting China is above this point.​
We are shown, body parts turned to stone of Kong like creatures strewn about the surface yet they are even more massive than Kong….​
Locations. Pensacola, Antarctica, Hong Kong, hollow earth. Godzilla bores a hole from Hong Kong to the hollow earth with his breath, and roars at Kong, who roars back, suggesting the distance is not so far…. Kong uses this tunnel to get to Hong Kong….​
Tony stark type is attempting to make a massive cyborg (mecha godzilla) to defeat titans using power from hollow earth. This is the make humans dominant species again theme. This is a direct RIP off from Pacific rim. Possible tie in I guess. All this in China, although some parts are shown to be manufactured in pensacola..​
Can easily read political and covid themes into this.​
Great monster smash up, terrible film, lots of 'soft disclosure' type stuff.​

Magnumopus

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Haven't seen this yet, but as soon as I read reviews mentioning Hollow Earth I thought it might be thread-worthy.

Godzilla bores a hole from Hong Kong to the hollow earth with his breath, and roars at Kong, who roars back
That sounds exactly what you want from this kind of movie.

I'd forgotten the terrible Godzilla: King of Monsters introduced Hollow Earth to this series (Bradley Whitford has a monologue about it, and Godzilla's temple is there), along with thawing out an alien threat in Antarctica and mentioning an underwater city near Bimini.

Citezenship

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I just can't do movies any more, however I am interested in the island of Hong Kong, it is basically military outpost that may or may not still belong to the "crown", rumours of and underground sub base also come up every now and then.

It is also very close to the star fort/city which is just to the west on the island of Macau which is the only fort within a four hundred mile radius.

I also suspect that Hong Kong used to be a series of forts but they are now well covered by vegetation or have been built over.

Screenshot 2021-04-05 at 14.22.58.png
Screenshot 2021-04-05 at 14.25.21.png

Screenshot 2021-04-05 at 14.26.05.png
Screenshot 2021-04-05 at 14.25.33.png

Catalyst

Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Just watched it too. There are indeed many hints. I would even say that the whole movie is filled with hints. The most curious one was about the energy source. Something very similar to what I've been researching for the 2nd part of the lost key article (almost finished).
It all feels like somebody in Hollywood is just dying to reveal the truth to us.

I think there is a conflict of interests going on the very high level, with some groups of powerful people seeing the future as a concentration camp for us and the other group who wants to finally reveal the true knowledge about our planet and universe. It's like a chess games where different sides take turns. The further one side goes with its agenda and actions, the more another side reveals more hidden truth (even if its in the form of hints).

Citezenship

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I just can't do movies any more, however I am interested in the island of Hong Kong, it is basically military outpost that may or may not still belong to the "crown", rumours of and underground sub base also come up every now and then.

It is also very close to the star fort/city which is just to the west on the island of Macau which is the only fort within a four hundred mile radius.

I also suspect that Hong Kong used to be a series of forts but they are now well covered by vegetation or have been built over.

Just for fun, the shape of some of the star civ/city's remind me of godzilla's or dinosaurs backplates or whatever those ridge type things are.

Screenshot 2021-04-05 at 15.45.57.png

zilla black.jpeg

Magnumopus

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Yeah, it wasn’t much cop. Better than the last one, at least, but CGI fatigue sets in quite quickly, particularly with those Bill Gates-style artificial skies.

The soft disclosure element is interesting, as for much of the duration, I couldn’t decide if it was a grab bag of any ideas the makers wished to throw into the mix courtesy of the Bernie character (shades of Mel Gibson in Conspiracy Theory). Mostly because the whole thing is generally so slapdash and incoherent. On the other hand, it could be intentionally obfuscating (it isn’t really disclosure if what is being disclosed is the perpetuation of disinformation e.g. the substance of the Admiral Byrd expeditions). Notable too that Bernie is explicitly a crazy conspiracy nut who is correct in his main thesis (so one wonders at the wisdom of having him shower with bleach).

Other references I noticed: GMOs; mass surveillance tech (radio-chipped toaster); Illuminati breakaway civilisation funded via “shadow economies”; Roswell; “lizard people” building Apex-esque facilities; the “sacrifice pit” in the facility (Comet Pizza connotations). Conspicuous by omission: mention of fluoride but nothing about the calcification of the pineal gland; mention of “spy dust” but nothing about chemtrails or Morgellons.

On the predictive side (this finished filming in 2019), Bernie offers someone hand sanitiser made from his own garden, and the posters in Madison’s school could do a straight swap of Covid for Titans (“Titans are everywhere. Stay awake”; “Stay Safe”).

Pacific Rim: the sequel’s director has suggested the idea of a connected universe. Notably, both are Legendary Pictures productions, and Legendary’s former CEO Thomas Tull set up Tulco LLC a few years back, which “uses artificial intelligence and other technologies to guide investing”. In that respect, it’s perhaps surprising that the mammals and reptiles join forces to overcome the damn transhumanists.

I found the most interesting reference the copies of Rudolf Steiner’s The Ahrimanic Deception and The Incarnation of Ahriman in Bernie’s apartment, since the Ahrimanic influence is explicitly intellectual-materialist. Steiner held that: it is of the utmost interest to Ahriman that people should perfect themselves in all our illusory modern science, but without knowing that it is illusion. And that by intellectual or modern scientific reasoning today, one can prove anything and equally well prove its opposite.

He also predicted the incarnation of Ahriman, in which regard he said:

Amid the perpetual stresses of war and other tribulations of the immediate future, the human mind will become very inventive in the domain of physical life. And through this very growth of inventiveness in physical life — which cannot be averted in any way or by any means — the bodily existence of a human individuality in whom Ahriman can incarnate will become possible and inevitable.

One interpretation of this might be Artificial Intelligence. Cue Thomas Tull and Apex Cybernetics.

Timeshifter

Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Yeah, it wasn’t much cop. Better than the last one, at least, but CGI fatigue sets in quite quickly, particularly with those Bill Gates-style artificial skies.

The soft disclosure element is interesting, as for much of the duration, I couldn’t decide if it was a grab bag of any ideas the makers wished to throw into the mix courtesy of the Bernie character (shades of Mel Gibson in Conspiracy Theory). Mostly because the whole thing is generally so slapdash and incoherent. On the other hand, it could be intentionally obfuscating (it isn’t really disclosure if what is being disclosed is the perpetuation of disinformation e.g. the substance of the Admiral Byrd expeditions). Notable too that Bernie is explicitly a crazy conspiracy nut who is correct in his main thesis (so one wonders at the wisdom of having him shower with bleach).

Other references I noticed: GMOs; mass surveillance tech (radio-chipped toaster); Illuminati breakaway civilisation funded via “shadow economies”; Roswell; “lizard people” building Apex-esque facilities; the “sacrifice pit” in the facility (Comet Pizza connotations). Conspicuous by omission: mention of fluoride but nothing about the calcification of the pineal gland; mention of “spy dust” but nothing about chemtrails or Morgellons.

On the predictive side (this finished filming in 2019), Bernie offers someone hand sanitiser made from his own garden, and the posters in Madison’s school could do a straight swap of Covid for Titans (“Titans are everywhere. Stay awake”; “Stay Safe”).

Pacific Rim: the sequel’s director has suggested the idea of a connected universe. Notably, both are Legendary Pictures productions, and Legendary’s former CEO Thomas Tull set up Tulco LLC a few years back, which “uses artificial intelligence and other technologies to guide investing”. In that respect, it’s perhaps surprising that the mammals and reptiles join forces to overcome the damn transhumanists.

I found the most interesting reference the copies of Rudolf Steiner’s The Ahrimanic Deception and The Incarnation of Ahriman in Bernie’s apartment, since the Ahrimanic influence is explicitly intellectual-materialist. Steiner held that: it is of the utmost interest to Ahriman that people should perfect themselves in all our illusory modern science, but without knowing that it is illusion. And that by intellectual or modern scientific reasoning today, one can prove anything and equally well prove its opposite.

He also predicted the incarnation of Ahriman, in which regard he said:

Amid the perpetual stresses of war and other tribulations of the immediate future, the human mind will become very inventive in the domain of physical life. And through this very growth of inventiveness in physical life — which cannot be averted in any way or by any means — the bodily existence of a human individuality in whom Ahriman can incarnate will become possible and inevitable.

One interpretation of this might be Artificial Intelligence. Cue Thomas Tull and Apex Cybernetics.
Some excellent catches there! I am watching again later in the week with the kids, will see what further nuggets are in there!