SH.org OP Username
Krishtar
SH.org OP Date
2020-05-18 13:23:45
SH.org Reaction Score
SH.org Reply Count
K

Krishtar

[PARSEHTML]After looking at a number of city grids throughout the world, I think an investigation is in order. Some of these grids are quite strange and deserve some detailed explanations. <a class="link link--external" href="https://href.li/?https://flic.kr/s/aHsmNbt7xk" rel="nofollow noopener" target="_blank">Mystery Grids</a> These are only a few compiled that I'm personally questioning. A few of these are forwarded to me for investigation and they are included in the compilation surmounting.<br/>
<br/>
I'm just curious. I would like to know more history about why these enormous grids are empty. A morbid question comes to mind. Did the buildings turn to dust?[/PARSEHTML]
[PARSEHTML]<strong>Note:</strong> This OP was recovered from the KeeperOfTheKnowledge archive.[/PARSEHTML]
[PARSEHTML]<strong>Note:</strong> Archived SH.org replies to this OP: <a href="/threads/grids-without-people.3523/" target="_blank">Grids without People</a>[/PARSEHTML]

K

Krishtar

Thank you for the invite back to this thread. Thank you @Tarheel for posting my latest wonderings.

I have learned a lot from deciding to interact with the original stolen history .org site. Originally I came across JonLevi, and the knowledge he shared was a huge missing piece to a puzzle for me. Why are there so many anomalous structures and grids everywhere you look in satellite imagery? Why do I say anomalous? I'm sure that most of you know what I am referring to. I am referring to the global reset that happened in our recent past, and which we are only now becoming aware of having occurred. This world wide disaster, caused an extinction event, (Edit) or at least a partial one.

(Edit) I am going back through this post and editing a little. I'm looking closer at the absolutes, because I'm not completely knowledgeable about what I'm seeing. I'm leaving what I am convinced is real, for now. I will not assume I know, so when you hear me make a statement, realize it comes from a person that sees the world is upside down, including the way I see reality. Each day I catch myself trying to use the old way of seeing the world, but now it's too apparent. That way of interacting and seeing the world is gone for me.

Last edited:

MoxieGirlington

Reaction score
hello, I’m new here. Jon levi told me bout this site. I’m fascinated by the wonders of this world that main stream media ignores. It makes me wonder how many humans are working for the inner parasites. Keep sharing your thoughts, I for one am extremely interested.

Oracle

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the invite back to this thread. Thank you @Tarheel for posting my latest wonderings.

I have learned a lot from deciding to interact with the original stolen history .org site. Originally I came across JonLevi, and the knowledge he shared was a huge missing piece to a puzzle for me. Why are there so many anomalous structures and grids everywhere you look in satellite imagery? Why do I say anomalous? I'm sure that most of you know what I am referring to. I am referring to the global reset that happened in our recent past, and which we are only now becoming aware of having occurred. This world wide disaster, caused an extinction event. This is often called the Mud flood, because it burned, flooded, buried, vibrated, and shifted everything. I believe we were saved, and brought back to this world to continue providing essential commodities to the inner earth beings, who do business with the elites of our world. I believe these elites serve vampires. Beings who keep/tend humans, while quantum harvesting the 'flock'. They live under us and they seem to interact pretty frequently with the surface. They seem to be in charge. Their understanding of the quantum universe and the Ley lines, or electric universe, is far ahead of ours. Our fears I'm afraid feed their needs. This pandemic, was of their making. It's a hunger and a sickness. Their survival depends on ours, or until it doesn't.

I jump to the most outlandish explanation first, but I think I'm correct. I have my opinions, and I like to hear everyone else's too. I guess why not. Might as well tell people what I really see. It may not be what you want to hear, but from what I can see, there is no doubt in my mind about inner earth and other worlds we are kept out of. I believe I'm tired of waiting for answers to my questions. I think I'll ask God directly thank you very much lol.
I have come to the exact same conclusions myself. Were it not for my pedogate research back in 2016,I would never have believed it possible but once down the rabbithole there was no denying it. I also am a believer in inner earth ( actually all my recent research has been in that area) and that ufo's come from there. My, what I'd give to go on an Arctic or Antarctica expedition! The shape changing thing in so many myths around the world, I do believe they are among us directing the show. So much to say on these topics, too hard on my phone right now. lol
Post automatically merged:

Paging @Krishtar. Come in @Krishtar.

I believe Kahzakastan is a very important part of our stolen history. Innumerable mentions of this country/area in old books. Now I've finally joined the community I will no longer just read them out of interest but highlight and save references to various topics together in an organised fashion so I can start to piece things together properly. Thank you SH for finally forcing me to stop being a disorganized random person. lol

Last edited:

BStankman

Trusted Member
Reaction score
@Krishtar
I don't think I mentioned it on the ORG site, but you have a real gift for video editing.
When I saw the title of your newest video, I assumed you would be covering the WOW lines that originate in the Caucasus.

Colm Gibney.

It seems obvious these lines predate the current river courses.
When I look at these lines I cannot decide if the lines are the result of a primitive AI, like a robot vacuum.
Or a rudimentary programmable machine, like this toy from 1979.

70selectronics3.jpg

K

Krishtar

@Krishtar
I don't think I mentioned it on the ORG site, but you have a real gift for video editing.
When I saw the title of your newest video, I assumed you would be covering the WOW lines that originate in the Caucasus.

Colm Gibney.

When I look at these lines I cannot decide if the lines are the result of a primitive AI, like a robot vacuum.
I am hinting at covering those lines. They are part of a bigger picture, or story and I'm not comfortable yet with my own knowledge. I'm still being introduced to the star civilization myself, and the strangeness of this world existing. I am humbled by the amount of information that has been shared with me through this ongoing conversation. I have received a lot of help and guidance. Thank you for your kind words.

Gold

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I lean towards grids being the infrastructure of past cities since they're often in places that are empty now but were full of settlements in old maps. And that their design has practical purpose and alignment with the natural energy grid.

What I don't know is: how most of them remain if the world has been flooded so many times over, unless all of these were dug out after the most recent flood and haven't been re-covered or somehow remain visible even when covered.

K

Krishtar

Below is Fort Cumberland National Historic Site, in New Brunswick, Canada. I'm choosing this star fort location in particular to point out the region that surrounds it. You will see that the surrounding area is rich in visual history. From the ground, you will not see these things, but from above, the world is quite different than you'd imagine.
Google Earth Pro 2020-09-18 16-59-20.jpg

Below you see the star fort is positioned close to the unique terraformed landscape that is still intact. This is a common
sight when investigating star forts. Some locations are harder to study, but others like this one are amazingly intact. It's one of many locations that allow us to view star forts, grids, and tree patterns, all in the same area. Water is obviously a huge part of this investigation, so
keep water in mind when we talk grids and star forts.
Google Earth Pro 2020-09-18 16-59-08.jpg

Begin epic music.
Google Earth Pro 2020-09-19 16-32-09.jpg

Ley lines and forest patterns.
Google Earth Pro 2020-09-19 16-27-30.jpg

Last edited:

Citezenship

Trusted Member
Reaction score
@Krishtar

Colm Gibney.

This was also my first thought, these WOW lines are so vast and obviously very old because the terrian has shifted and we can see that from the air, assuming of corse that the googley earth can be trusted, lets say it can for now!

i have a lot of star forts and wow lines on my GE, there are quite a few that are pixilated, some pixilation can be by passed by using the historical photo's but same can not, these sites are usually police sites, couple in paris and couple in greece spring to mind!

Also Colm brings up a good point on the WOW lines, who the hell is maintaining them, they are vast and very well manicured!

Below is Fort Cumberland National Historic Site, in New Brunswick, Canada. I'm choosing this star fort location in particular to point out the region that surrounds it. You will see that the surrounding area is rich in visual history. From the ground, you will not see these things, but from above, the world is quite different than you'd imagine.
View attachment 165

Below you see the star fort is positioned close to the unique terraformed landscape that is still intact. This is a common
sight when investigating star forts. Some locations are harder to study, but others like this one are amazingly intact. It's one of many locations that allow us to view star forts, grids, and tree patterns, all in the same area. Water is obviously a huge part of this investigation, so
View attachment 166

Begin epic music.
View attachment 167

View attachment 168
This is definably an extension of the star fort field system, much like, i suspect how the Japanese have the harmonious relationship with water and use it to dump there food waste for food for the fish, who in turn clean the water, can't remember the name for it!

Anyhow this thread is a great introduction to the field system and some of it's complexities and also i think that this is what the last war in Europe was mostly about, the breaking up of this particular network!

@Krishtar

Colm Gibney.

This was also my first thought, these WOW lines are so vast and obviously very old because the terrian has shifted and we can see that from the air, assuming of corse that the googley earth can be trusted, lets say it can for now!

i have a lot of star forts and wow lines on my GE, there are quite a few that are pixilated, some pixilation can be by passed by using the historical photo's but same can not, these sites are usually police sites, couple in paris and couple in greece spring to mind!

Also Colm brings up a good point on the WOW lines, who the hell is maintaining them, they are vast and very well manicured!

View attachment 165

View attachment 166

Begin epic music.
View attachment 167

View attachment 168
This is definably an extension of the star fort field system, much like, i suspect how the Japanese have the harmonious relationship with water and use it to dump there food waste for food for the fish, who in turn clean the water, can't remember the name for it!

Anyhow this thread is a great introduction to the field system and some of it's complexities and also i think that this is what the last war in Europe was mostly about, the breaking up of this particular network!

This to me link in to the grids without peeps as it has to of the same origin, or maybe just a coincidence(cough).

Last edited:

Citezenship

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Just a theory based on my visual bias, or more like a connection, i think these star forts/citys, lines and grids are part of a network based on the true physical laws of our world and think that they are supercomputer/quantum computers.

some images of the die/processor of the q comp,(visual rep)
Screenshot 2020-09-21 at 23.05.51.png

and one of the beast itself,

Screenshot 2020-09-21 at 23.13.00.png

I think this is might be what is underneath said forts,

I have no evidence of this but thought i would put my confirmation bias to good use, no proof just thinking!

sorrow83

Reaction score
@Krishtar Hi, strange question: did you have videos on a YouTube channel called 11 33? I only ask because your avatar and the channel's are the same (fairly new here) - the videos have recently been removed but a few people on Reddit still wanted to see them, so I've temporarily re-uploaded them onto my channel Grids Without People - Playlist.

If these are your videos and you would like me to remove them just say, if not any info or links you'd like in the descriptions I can insert for you. They aren't monetized btw.

Thanks Kindly,
Nathan.

BStankman

Trusted Member
Reaction score
This kind of research can take a toll on people, as the findings can be quite heavy to process.
That is the impression I got. His return post #3 above was heavily edited on Wednesday before anyone noticed he went dark yesterday.

It can be ego shattering to realize you have accepted a lie your entire life, when the contrary evidence has been available the whole time.
The next step is trying to show everyone what you learned and being forced to conclude everyone around you is an NPC.
It is isolating and paranoia inducing and part of what makes Alex Jones "the sky is falling" trap so successful. As so many people never graduate from that stage.
That is part of what makes stolen history community so special. Most of us have been through all the same steps and you just don't encounter people like that in your daily life.

I hope this is just a coincidence.
The last thread I remember from the .ORG site was Madwack's Badlands of Alberta Canada thread. Where we discussed how this protected site looked suspiciously like Cappadocia.
And Krishtar's last post was on Fort Cumberland National Historic Site, in New Brunswick, Canada.

Hopefully Krishtar will return slightly changed from some self reflection (an not be accused as an imposter :cool:)

conductor

Trusted Member
Reaction score
This kind of research can take a toll on people, as the findings can be quite heavy to process.
That is the impression I got. His return post #3 above was heavily edited on Wednesday before anyone noticed he went dark yesterday.

It can be ego shattering to realize you have accepted a lie your entire life, when the contrary evidence has been available the whole time.
The next step is trying to show everyone what you learned and being forced to conclude everyone around you is an NPC.
It is isolating and paranoia inducing and part of what makes Alex Jones "the sky is falling" trap so successful. As so many people never graduate from that stage.
That is part of what makes stolen history community so special. Most of us have been through all the same steps and you just don't encounter people like that in your daily life.

I hope this is just a coincidence.
The last thread I remember from the .ORG site was Madwack's Badlands of Alberta Canada thread. Where we discussed how this protected site looked suspiciously like Cappadocia.
And Krishtar's last post was on Fort Cumberland National Historic Site, in New Brunswick, Canada.

Hopefully Krishtar will return slightly changed from some self reflection (an not be accused as an imposter :cool:)
Agreed.
Additionally, the cosmic energies are off the charts this year. This is having an effect on people too. I sent him a direct message.
Hopefully he is ok.