Krishtar
SH.org OP Date
2020-05-18 13:23:45
SH.org Reaction Score
SH.org Reply Count

DanFromMN

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I'm glad that this thread made the transition.
Post automatically merged:

@SouperTrouper
THATS A HIGHWAY exit and entrance ramp. I'd know one anywhere. Those are all over the place in Minnesota

Citezenship

Trusted Member
Reaction score
There used to be an article that has now been removed from the googley searches, "the esoteric meaning of roundabouts".
Can't find it any more, but remember it had something to do with the round and round theme/meme and the hypnotic affect of roulette wheels, you know the wheels on the bus and all that jazz, so it is no surprise that roundabouts are mixed in with the redoubts, nursery rymes anyone!

@SouperTrouper
THATS A HIGHWAY exit and entrance ramp. I'd know one anywhere. Those are all over the place in Minnesota
Very "Tron" like especially when viewed from the air at night, Matrix, cough cough!

SuperTrouper

Trusted Member
Reaction score

@SouperTrouper
I know that. :) There can be hidden symbolism in shapes, like markers. Also, locations of major highway intersections often mark important spots on the grid. I've come to this conclusion based on my own research.

K

Krishtar

@Krishtar Hi, strange question: did you have videos on a YouTube channel called 11 33? I only ask because your avatar and the channel's are the same (fairly new here) - the videos have recently been removed but a few people on Reddit still wanted to see them, so I've temporarily re-uploaded them onto my channel Grids Without People - Playlist.

If these are your videos and you would like me to remove them just say, if not any info or links you'd like in the descriptions I can insert for you. They aren't monetized btw.

Thanks Kindly,
Nathan.
Thank you for sharing my work and not posting it publicly. That was very kind of you. I'm easing back and looking at things with fresh eyes. My heart is growing and learning. I need to start over and that's why I took everything down. Let's have some fun and begin again :)

hajnal

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I took everything down
I was very much relieved that it was You, and not some nefarious AI, who took down your work from all your sites, but I think it was not only me, who missed them, so please, let your photos and videos see again, and I hope you will carry on your interesting research.

K

Krishtar

I want you all to know a little bit about why the Grids without People thread got started. It started off with the thought that grids were mysterious and that they needed to be 'investigated'. Of course I'm sure a few people had a good chuckle when they saw me race full tilt forward into the unknown.

The world is magic. It's filled with more questions than answers. The more you look the more you see, but after you see, I feel you see.

I have moved on. I'm not really interested in collecting knowledge. I'm interested in experiencing it and moving forward.

This thread has been a great way to do that for me. I am officially bowing out of the arena. I have seen that if you want to find and see what Google Earth, or any of these maps have to offer, then all you have to do is look with an open heart. See what's truly right in front of you. It's that simple. Share, what you see. Do it. Don't rely on one person to take the load. Like Frodo and Bilbo. We need each other to help with this process. Keep that in mind when we move forward into these tumultuous times. We need each other. Humans need to stick together and become better. We're not what they tell us. We are much, much better.

So, my presence here is going to be diminished. My time has come and went. As you see the videos landed above in good hands I believe. I also saw that when I popped in here.

Also, this is a healing process for me after losing a large number of family, young and old recently in my lifetime. This is part of my processing of it and also the world in general. So thank you for having me here. I'll still be around, but I'm not going on like before. Here's the Torch! lol

Last edited:

Oracle

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I want you all to know a little bit about why the Grids without People thread got started. It started off with the thought that grids were mysterious and that they needed to be 'investigated'. Of course I'm sure a few people had a good chuckle when they saw me race full tilt forward into the unknown.

The world is magic. It's filled with more questions than answers. The more you look the more you see, but after you see, I feel you see.

I have moved on. I'm not really interested in collecting knowledge. I'm interested in experiencing it and moving forward.

This thread has been a great way to do that for me. I am officially bowing out of the arena. I have seen that if you want to find and see what Google Earth, or any of these maps have to offer, then all you have to do is look with an open heart. See what's truly right in front of you. It's that simple. Share, what you see. Do it. Don't rely on one person to take the load. Like Frodo and Bilbo. We need each other to help with this process. Keep that in mind when we move forward into these tumultuous times. We need each other. Humans need to stick together and become better. We're not what they tell us. We are much, much better.

So, my presence here is going to be diminished. My time has come and went. As you see the videos landed above in good hands I believe. I also saw that when I popped in here.

Also, this is a healing process for me after losing a large number of family, young and old recently in my lifetime. This is part of my processing of it and also the world in general. So thank you for having me here. I'll still be around, but I'm not going on like before. Here's the Torch! lol
I have re-read comments made on this thread 3 times now and I still am missing what's happened since I contributed,but I just wanted to say don't despair mate.
Don't know if it's the same thing,but I have lost family young and old,and friends through trying to share the truth of this world,warn them so they can be prepared and not afraid in the now and the future.
I feel your pain and believe there is no better group of people than right here on SH to be amongst in these times.

Feel free to pm me anytime if you need an ear or a shoulder. I don't often check the email a/c I registered with , but I will turn on alerts and check it more often if need be.
Meanwhile here's a gift that may help Michael Sealey
Disclaimer...not me or my channel, but I think you may find something on there to help as I have in the past. Namaste

Skydog

Trusted Member
Reaction score

Whether or not this has anything to do with putting down your smartphone/laptop/iPad/whatever and picking up your dumbphone (ie call/text capabilities only - - you know...for emergencies - think 2004)...and going out there to live life like humans were most likely intended to live - I commend you brother! Good luck and Godspeed!

K

Krishtar

Here's where some of my research leaves off. Click on the picture to enlarge and read the coordinates. Please continue to look at this and study what you see. Pay attention to the very last part of the video and what they show and say. It's a map portion stretching from Western Sahara to Asia, and then it spins around to my part of the world.

Star Gate?
Google Earth Pro 2020-09-29 08-49-28.jpg

Below: 767 square miles for the mind and soul. Also keep in mind Western Sahara, images included in the videos.
This area below is uninhabited by humans. I invite anyone to start researching this whole area marked in red and surrounding areas, which look like desert. It's full of wonders.
Google Earth Pro 2020-09-28 11-13-35.jpg

Remnants of ancient Babylon waiting to be meticulously excavated?
Google Earth Pro 2020-09-29 08-53-23.jpg

Below: High tech ruins? What is going on in this structure? Whatever it is, I'm really drawn to it's intricacy and design. It almost
looks like conduits for water? That is a solid structure! However old it is, this is amazing.
Google Earth Pro 2020-09-29 20-56-50.jpg

Below: The Field Systems surrounding the region of ancient Babylon are other-worldly. Their complexity is astonishing. Field systems
appear to me, to be multipurpose in function. I'm still trying to determine what those functions are. They seem to be electrical, but at the low frequency spectrum.
Google Earth Pro 2020-09-29 20-31-08.jpg

Below: Camp or dwelling? I cannot tell you what this is, but I think some of you will know when you open your hearts and see.
Google Earth Pro 2020-09-28 10-50-26.jpg

I have re-read comments made on this thread 3 times now and I still am missing what's happened since I contributed,but I just wanted to say don't despair mate.
This is basically what is happening. Now that I have been getting work again, I'm starting to not have time to invest towards this project, so I hope and believe others here will be happy to contribute and continue where this leads. I think we all are wondering. I'm choosing the smaller footprint approach for awhile, but as you can see, I'm still excited as can be lol.

Last edited:

SuperTrouper

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I seem to have found cheeses.

There seems to be a drawing of motorcycle nearby, too. I see all sorts of things. Seems like someone's having a bit of fun. :)

Google Earth Pro 2020-09-28 10-50-26.jpg

Screenshot 2020-10-01 105905.jpg

P.S. My THC/CBD prescribed tincture is kicking in. Is J.C. a lover of motorbikes, particularly Harleys?

P.S.S. I am really sorry if I've offended anyone. Please accept my apologies.

Last edited:

Potato

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Krishtar, I would like to do some further research on this photo. Do you know the name of this specific location? When I put those coordinates into google it says it is Samarra. I see there is more recent information about excavations in that area, but I don't know the area well enough to narrow it down.

K

Krishtar

Krishtar, I would like to do some further research on this photo. Do you know the name of this specific location? When I put those coordinates into google it says it is Samarra. I see there is more recent information about excavations in that area, but I don't know the area well enough to narrow it down.
Yes you are correct, Ancient Samarra. I'm wondering if this area is actually Ancient Babylon. The map in that video is saying look here people, and then it ends on the other side of the globe.

Last edited:

JWW427

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Excellent work, Krishtar.
Well everyone, good luck getting some of these sites excavated, it would cost billions. No archeologist of today or very few would give us the truth on why these ruins are so advanced. In my grandson's lifetime maybe he will get the truth.
The PTB system of knowledge control is being overwhelmed by satellite photos that don't lie. We get SILENCE in return.
No wonder the Mideast is kept on the boil with more regional wars and such.
Don't forget that ISIS was destroying archeological sites by the score. One story purports they were destroying Annunaki evidence.

For once Nat Geo tells us something of value.
But don't be fooled. Its a Pay-OP, I believe. Both sides were probably funded by the same Deep State PTB folks in obscure roundabout ways. Its something like this:

"Boo-hoo! Those mean ISIS guys are destroying all the cool archeo sites that we, Nat Geo, tell you lies about so you won't know how old they really are and who built them. Boo-hoo-hooo."

Last edited:

SuperTrouper

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Well everyone, good luck getting some of these sites excavated, it would cost billions. No archeologist of today or very few would give us the truth on why these ruins are so advanced. In my grandson's lifetime maybe he will get the truth.
The PTB system of knowledge control is being overwhelmed by satellite photos that don't lie. We get SILENCE in return.
Slow and gradual disclosure. It's the most logical and gentle path as part of the broader power transition, or shall I say dispersion.

Patience is also something that many of us have to learn, particularly during this age of instant everything.

We also have to learn that there's no "us vs. them".

View: https://youtu.be/n03g8nsaBro

Potato

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Slow and gradual disclosure. It's the most logical and gentle path as part of the broader power transition, or shall I say dispersion.

Patience is also something that many of us have to learn, particularly during this age of instant everything.

Patience? How many centuries is sufficient? I have not learned this lesson, please explain why there is no "us vs. them".

SuperTrouper

Trusted Member
Reaction score

Patience? How many centuries is sufficient? I have not learned this lesson, please explain why there is no "us vs. them".
We are in this together and there's no way out. We are also all one consciousness. I can't prove this to you as it's totally experiential.

Science and spirituality are finally coming together. The square is (getting) circled.

View: https://youtu.be/pIJHJzDQcRM

JWW427

Trusted Member
Reaction score
We are in this together and there's no way out. We are also all one consciousness. I can't prove this to you as it's totally experiential.
Science and spirituality are finally coming together. The square is (getting) circled.

Agreed. The Law of One.
But my patience thins by the day.
My entire cadre of friends and family are asleep on laudanum.

SuperTrouper

Trusted Member
Reaction score

Agreed. The Law of One.
But my patience thins by the day.
My entire cadre of friends and family are asleep on laudanum.
Ditto.

But the choice is up to One (consciousness) to "awaken" them if it seeks to use their bodily instrument for whatever purposes. One could call this "evolution".