Ground Patterns in Siberia

freygeist

Trusted Member
Reaction score
There is something called Patterned ground, even wikipedia mentions them, and has of course a very convenient explanation for this anomaly.

Now, when you look at satellite footage of remote areas in Siberia you see these strange looking patterns on the ground, that are in the proximity of those many seas:

1.jpg

If you zoom in a bit more you see these patterns:

2.jpg

1611651933340.png

As far as i can tell, these occur together with the many seas. Another area where we have this is the following, just see how strange that looks, like a scarred landscape:

4.jpg

If you zoom in the large sea in the middle cluster on the left, again these patterns:

5.jpg

There are many more of these patterns if you look for them in this remote area. What are these really? My guess would be either remnants of a gigantic plant or biosystem or of a civilisation, possible both.

One last pic i want to show you, you see what looks like buildings too in those areas. If you look at the second picture with the coordinates and go from the point to the plateau in the north west and zoom in there, you see the following:

6.jpg

If you examine the front and the middle, you can make out what looks like structures. But i'm not sure about the last one, might be just old sovjets buildings i dont know.

But anyway, check this area and especially the patterned ground out for yourselves, its very interesting to see.

Attachments

Last edited:

matematik

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I've always thought there was something odd about the lengths Russia has gone to to colonise Siberia, and all for what? At face value it's a sparsely populated wasteland, obviously it has natural resources but that presumably wouldn't have been a big factor when it was originally being colonised.

Siberia seems to match with Tartaria geographically, so the Russian conquest of "Siberia" makes far more sense in that context, when in fact it was actually more likely the conquest of Tartaria, and the significant evidence of terraforming in Siberia also makes sense in this context too, to cover up evidence of the previous civilisation.

Akanah

Trusted Member
Reaction score
This structures looks like skin of a fossilized buried big animal.

freygeist

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Siberia seems to match with Tartaria geographically, so the Russian conquest of "Siberia" makes far more sense in that context, when in fact it was actually more likely the conquest of Tartaria, and the significant evidence of terraforming in Siberia also makes sense in this context too, to cover up evidence of the previous civilisation.

Yes, thats a good point.

Here is another view of the overall area. Its south of the East Siberian Sea.

7.jpg

Notice again the high concentration of small and larger lakes. Northern Canada has a similar landscape in some areas.

Now whats interesting, on some old maps this region is called Mongul or Cathay. When both names appear, Mongul is always north of Cathay. Sometimes its only called Cathay:

1611663361481.png

10.jpg

9.jpg

11.jpg

Maybe this was one of the first regions where an important group of tartarians, or ancestors of them settled.

Jsallard

Reaction score
Just to add up on this topic, there's many details on this map about siberia a.k.a Tartaria

So in the years around 1500, this place was known for :

The sea above was named after tartar

1611675486671.png

They had huge camp for the ''Horde''. Also, can someone tell me if this lake is still there in modern Russia
1611675560348.png

There is a text that talk about tartar, but my italian is very poor, so i don't understand a word
1611676240737.png

There are many more details, so you should take a look at the map

Thanks for the reading

TsiTech

Reaction score
There is a text that talk about tartar, but my Italian is very poor, so i don't understand a word
my head hurts, why is it in Italian in the first place, I thought Latin was major in these old maps.
I really would like to know the translation itself since it is very confusing to me.

I'm trying to translate, but i may be wrong, the letters really throw me off, the language sounds Latin but the writing is almost like " old english" but most of the words on here are in "italian" (just thinking out loud).
"Turborum Horda", shows up as latin as " Military(h[orda]) Company(Tuborum)" is this correct?
"Tutti questi Tartari [?setten]..." I get " All These Tartari [?Northern]. ? just means i have no idea if im getting the word and the translation right.
"Loro Padiglioni" -> "Their Pavilions"
"Loco di casa" -> "places of houses "
"Habitation aloina" -> Aloin Habitat? Aloin is a chemical compond found in nature, but the translation and word could be completely wrong.
"Hamo" -> "hook" ???
there is a word that looks like it says "Trionali" but google keeps suggesting it to "Rionali" which means Neighborhood.
"Conducono" -> lead, condure; to conduct.
"Coperti" -> "Covered" | "di corame"-> "with corame"? I believe I got this wrong.
"Ma profano" > ma means but, and Porfano comes up as "Porphyry" and Porphyry definition says "a hard igneous rock containing crystals"
I would love to be corrected wrong, im very interested in what the map says.
I hope this doesn't confuse anyone, I'm trying my best to help. Curiosity is killing me.
After an hour trying to translate this, i sort of gave up. Please send help! (lol)

freygeist

Trusted Member
Reaction score
All these Northern Tartars don't have any home whatsoever, but take with them their tents and have wagons covered with corame (???) which they use instead of houses
i would guess wagons covered with leather?? But the rest sounds right to me.
They had huge camp for the ''Horde''. Also, can someone tell me if this lake is still there in modern Russia
View attachment 6068
Could this one mean "Black Sea"? But its way up high.

TsiTech

Reaction score
ah, notice translation was changing my words around, can't edit or strike-through some definitions i placed. re-looked up "profano" and now it gives me the right translation instead of that weird rock crystal name.

All these Northern Tartars don't have any home whatsoever, but take with them their tents and have wagons covered with corame (???) which they use instead of houses
I thought this was a sarcastic comment for a moment, It's way too early where i am lol...

So corame means Nubia which is Black? Googling Nubia brings me to something else.
This is the first time I had trouble translating something on a map.

This reminds me of the Native Indians, I believe there is a post on here about it, or the old SH. Where they (US Officials) had a monument to Native Americans in front of this large colonial type home they shown in movies of " farm land owners" during the " slave days ".
But showed Native indians dressed in suits and nice clothing like you see people in photography in early "Americas" . but majority of the stories in school and history of these people living in tents and tee-pees for their entire existent while the rest of the world developed thousands and thousands of years ahead with thousand year gap. (this is so annoying when i can't finsd what im looking for to link here, i wanted to link to the post about that mansion with the native American placker on the front)

Last edited:

freygeist

Trusted Member
Reaction score
So corame means Nubia which is Black? Googling Nubia brings me to something else.
This is the first time I had trouble translating something on a map.
No, corame means leather, wagons covered with leather. Nubia or nubio could mean black, since it was historically a country of black people. Thats why i thought of the Black Sea, when you asked for the lake, but the location is way off...

AthroposRex

Trusted Member
Reaction score

Yes, thats a good point.

Here is another view of the overall area. Its south of the East Siberian Sea.

Notice again the high concentration of small and larger lakes. Northern Canada has a similar landscape in some areas.

Now whats interesting, on some old maps this region is called Mongul or Cathay. When both names appear, Mongul is always north of Cathay. Sometimes its only called Cathay:

Maybe this was one of the first regions where an important group of tartarians, or ancestors of them settled.
Something that just occurred to me in this picture. Are the highlighter color coding like outlines meant to represent empires? West coast of north and south america as well as Asia being one empire, and east coasts of n and s america, Europe, and Africa being another empire?

I've seen this map before but for some reason it hit me like a light.

1611663361481.png

Broken Agate

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Sounds like the Roma/gypsies, who are generally treated with disrespect by nearly everyone. What's their hidden story, I wonder?

According to Wiktionary, "corame" means "leather, especially when stamped with a design." I'm curious to know if they had things like ancient family insignia, heraldic designs (double-headed eagle/gryphon?), stamped on the leather.

Silveryou

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Sounds like the Roma/gypsies, who are generally treated with disrespect by nearly everyone.
I wonder why...

Fomenko says that Tartar nomads are an invention because in reality they were Russians and the tents were the gilded domes of their houses and temples in the Russian "golden ring". But the more I look into it the more it seems that they were nomads, even though I am not sure about the race they belonged to.

Bitbybit

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Yes, it seems to be like that and probably thats why the people of ~16th century mixed them up with gypsies. The nomadic culture is still pretty strong in parts of russia/mongolia.

Silveryou

Trusted Member
Reaction score
It seems to me that Tartars =/= Schtyans. I think that Schtyans were probably Goths (or related to them anyway) and essentially Northern Europeans. Tartars came much later. But I'm not sure of anything:LOL:

Bitbybit

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Sounds like the Roma/gypsies, who are generally treated with disrespect by nearly everyone.
I wonder why...

Fomenko says that Tartar nomads are an invention because in reality they were Russians and the tents were the gilded domes of their houses and temples in the Russian "golden ring". But the more I look into it the more it seems that they were nomads, even though I am not sure about the race they belonged to.
Check this link, and do a word search for "Tatar".
I find the info interesting.

My conclusion is that they were a nomadic people with no harbours, no cities, no real nation structure or power. But they were living in a large "wasteland" called tartaria that no other nation really bother to claim.

Silveryou

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Check this link
I've given a look but I must say that theories based on other theories which should be based upon established facts happened in the 15th century are not my favourite. And so their language based upon sanskrit is a big question mark for me as much as the real events occured in Europe. But I agree with you that their origin is probably the Middle-East/Central Asia

Users who are viewing this thread