Have Mudflooders gone to the Dark Side?

dakotamoon

Reaction score
Noticing a very disturbing trend in the Tartarian/Mud Flood Community. Jon Levi is a legend in this field - he's done great work.

This week he touts the work of brianaustinlambert - who says: "We are all going to die, but we can tell you how to survive", just send $400. to my email address today. I kid you not - this from Brian's website:

100% Correct Working Model of Everything on the Flat Earth!

Membership is Open! OPTION 1: a ONE-TIME Payment of $400 USD gets you lifetime membership and full access to the site. OPTION 2: $300 USD to get in and $200 USD in 2 months to stay in.

Jon Levi tells us if we tie ourselves to a rock with a rope (no metal) we may survive.

Am I wrong to be disturbed by this monetization of fear?

JWW427

Trusted Member
Reaction score
You are NOT wrong.
This research topic has gone off the rails in a big way. Im not saying there isn't something there, but a lot of topics are overblown. Adding money and fees to universal knowledge is just plain WRONG.
When Jon Levi or someone else in this field has nothing more to talk about, they reach beyond their grasp and pursue utter nonsense. They mean well, but follow others who are blind/ill-educated. It's part of human nature, and Ive seen it myself when I go into "Star fort fever." No one is immune from going intellectually overboard. Few life rafts exist.
We all have to be self-monitoring and level-headed, its a constant check.
Don't forget that the PTB can manipulate the narrative on certain subjects that are inconvenient and ground breaking. Monetizing fear is their day job.
No one is beyond their reach. Just look at how many websites and YT channels have been taken down for BS reasons.

Last edited:

dreamtime

Administrator/Moderator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Once you are financially dependent on something, it will be difficult to keep a clear head. You can't simply stop delivering stuff to your audience, because your audience now allows your new standard of living. That's why it's dangerous to make money with the truth. Those who don't need to make money with something, at one point simply step away from a project if enough has been said, or change directions, or opinions.

The system itself perverts everything, no matter how well the intentions, and in order to break free from the matrix, one needs to radically deny the rules that have been set up for us. The monetary system is the biggest prison from all prisons that have been installed, since it controls the flow of energy.

One area where making money won't cause a lot of problems is when you have direct face-to-face interactions with individuals, who voluntarily give you money in return for a service. On the internet, it's easy to scale income via farming attention of anonymous masses, and lose sight of the bigger picture.

The problem is that, to create a new world, a new society, we still need resources like food and shelter, and currently you only get those resources reliably when you have money. But money is an illusion, and doesn't serve any purpose, because humans living together face-to-face can create a circle of giving and taking without this store of value. So that's where the energy should be focused on, creating communities where energy is being shared voluntarily and directly. That also was how the world of antiquity worked - local, decentral communities of not more than a couple hundred people, living in healthy dependence on each other. Small communities of awakened people living in harmony and truth are the only enemy to the matrix. Knowledge isn't worth a lot of it isn't accompanied by action, and being. Right now, I don't think there's a single community living in such a way, thus the PTB can do as they please.

JWW427

Trusted Member
Reaction score
The system itself perverts everything, no matter how well the intentions, and in order to break free from the matrix, one needs to radically deny the rules that have been set up for us. The monetary system is the biggest prison from all prisons that have been installed, since it controls the flow of energy.
Ditto.
I watch new age and UFO videos on Gaia.com.
They have some great stuff, but I wonder if a portion of it is created for profit? I know that people in the Disclosure Community need to make a few bucks to survive, but a monthly fee? I used to work in TV post production so I know it costs a lot to produce quality stuff, but we are talking about information that the people of the world have a right to view and understand. And yet I think the presenters on that channel get paid only a scant few pfennigs.
If I had the scratch I would buy Gaia.com wholesale and present its material for free.

EUAFU

Trusted Member
Reaction score
He probably believes that people should flee to the 33rd parallel, get rid of any metal object due to the "Plasma descent" and hide in a bunker due to the "escape from the atmosphere and the fall of the Dome".

Believe is what you believe, or at least pretend to believe.

Now capitalizing through fear is a horrible thing.

codis

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Membership is Open! OPTION 1: a ONE-TIME Payment of $400 USD gets you lifetime membership and full access to the site. OPTION 2: $300 USD to get in and $200 USD in 2 months to stay in.

Jon Levi tells us if we tie ourselves to a rock with a rope (no metal) we may survive.
That's helpful advice for sure.
I have some original letter of indulgence, signed by the Vatican - are you interested to save your soul from the eternal fires of hell ??? 😇

codis

Trusted Member
Reaction score
100% Correct Working Model of Everything on the Flat Earth!
Not to repeat myself, I stated my opinion about that already somewhere here.

It seems with the ongoing economic and financial tightening, people become more desperate.
A large percentage of the lately discarded positions were paper-and-pencil-pushing courtesy jobs for rainbow-degree women, who now sell spicy photos on onlyfans to get by.

dreamtime

Administrator/Moderator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
A large percentage of the lately discarded positions were paper-and-pencil-pushing courtesy jobs for rainbow-degree women, who now sell spicy photos on onlyfans to get by.
With increasing economic pressure, women tend to sell their body as a product, while men sell their intellect. You see all those male youtuber selling concepts, ideas, ideologies, and female youtubers selling their bodies via promoting make-up and other things associated with the body. In both cases, only a minority really profits from the system financially. There only so many beautiful women, and so many intelligent men.

All in all it seems we are in the last decade of the old financial system, and it will probably get worse, until the WEF-associated powers will announce some kind of universal basic income which will on the one hand make people stop doing a lot of stupid things, but on the other hand also solidify a kind of global underclass who can't do things like travelling, etc.

codis

Trusted Member
Reaction score
...until the WEF-associated powers will announce some kind of universal basic income which will on the one hand make people stop doing a lot of stupid things,...
Now that is an untrue assumption. Not sure if also yours.
That "basic income" was already kind of standard in the communist Eastern Bloc.
But neither did it curb criminality in any way, nor prevent waste and misallocation of resources.

Not to mention one of the favourite leftist falsehoods implied here - that money equals value. The resources that this "basic income" is supposed to buy must be worked for. In other words some on has to pay for it.
Research how that worked out in the Eastern Bloc.
...but on the other hand also solidify a kind of global underclass who can't do things like travelling, etc.
That's for sure.

dreamtime

Administrator/Moderator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Now that is an untrue assumption. Not sure if also yours.
Stupid things in regards to how people have to do jobs they don't like in order to survive. The blueprint for this is 'Brave New World'. In the end, they want to have happy slaves, not unhappy ones.

SonofaBor

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Where does JL advocate this? I went to the website posted above and see no reference to him. He also said, a couple weeks back, that he was taking the remainder of the year off. I'm pretty suspicious that Jon Levi would be involved willingly.

dreamtime

Administrator/Moderator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Where does JL advocate this? I went to the website posted above and see no reference to him. He also said, a couple weeks back, that he was taking the remainder of the year off. I'm pretty suspicious that Jon Levi would be involved willingly.
Would be good to have the video where he talks about it. @dakotamoon

Don't think Jon would directly promote a fear-based attitude..

dakotamoon

Reaction score
At the 1:00 minute mark, Jon directs his viewers to what he considers the best site on RESETS! He tells his fans to visit brianaustinlambert3's youtube channel, which redirects to Brian and whatshername's site .. wherein you can only view the youtube videos there if you pay $400.. It's not much plainer than that.

SonofaBor

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Please link the video you reference and/or add a screen shot from the mark you note. (I'm old school, university-trained and appreciate clear references very much).

Last edited:

Shikarihunter

Reaction score
At the 1:00 minute mark, Jon directs his viewers to what he considers the best site on RESETS! He tells his fans to visit brianaustinlambert3's youtube channel, which redirects to Brian and whatshername's site .. wherein you can only view the youtube videos there if you pay $400.. It's not much plainer than that.
Funny how 400÷12= 33.333333
Post automatically merged:

maybe you didnt notice Jon's last name, or maybe you didnt notice the 33 at the end of brianaustins youtube name?
Screenshot_20201214-171654_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Funny, 400÷12=33.33333
Jon Levi full reduction = 33

Last edited: