How do Resets work?

mega1000

Trusted Member
Reaction score
How do resets work? I've been on this websight for a while and I keep hearing of Resets. I wonder how exactly they'll supposed to work.

From what I gather there's a civilization then a disaster either man made or natural. A new civilization is started with new history and culture.

Other than a few pictures what evidence do we have?
Who are the people which is in charge of making this new culture?
Where do they get the people to repopulate the area?

I have so many questions. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong on some assumptions.

E.Bearclaw

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I am trying to get into the habit of taking the 're' appendage from words. Especially when I am doing my dull day job. I dread to think that if I resolve an accounting issue, I am resolving it because I have done so over and over again in previous existences. I like to think that I am solving it for the first time, and I won't have to go through it again in the future.

Having started this post out with my tongue in cheek, I have realised (doh) that when you remove re from reset you get set.

(Ready set go)

Set of course is the God of war, storms, and chaos, who murdered Osiris - the God of fertility, agriculture, civilisation life and death and stuff.

So whilst that was just a wordgame, and wordgames can never truly reflect reality, nonetheless it is an interesting one, it is a wordgame that within its own parameters of logic answers your question (correctly or incorrectly), the set will (may or may not) work via war, storms and chaos, and will (may or may not) succeed via killing fertility, agriculture, civilisation and life and death and stuff.

Jack Sempay

Reaction score
My best guess is a natural or manmade disaster occurred that wiped the majority of the historic record and a large amount of humans off the face of the Earth.

From the rubble, a small group of higher intelligence humans, likely with some foreknowledge about said disaster, built the world the way they wanted using previous technology and knowledge to maintain power.

It could also be a simulation that spun up in the so-called 1800s, but I suspect that is not the case as we are currently going through a reset. It appears this one will not be the violent variety. It looks like we are getting an economic reset this time around.

kd-755

Trusted Member
Reaction score
From the rubble, a small group of higher intelligence humans, likely with some foreknowledge about said disaster, built the world the way they wanted using previous technology and knowledge to maintain power.
Going off the state of civilised society right now I would argue the thick bastards survived this unknown disaster.

Ponygirl

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I am trying to get into the habit of taking the 're' appendage from words. Especially when I am doing my dull day job. I dread to think that if I resolve an accounting issue, I am resolving it because I have done so over and over again in previous existences. I like to think that I am solving it for the first time, and I won't have to go through it again in the future.

Having started this post out with my tongue in cheek, I have realised (doh) that when you remove re from reset you get set.

(Ready set go)

Set of course is the God of war, storms, and chaos, who murdered Osiris - the God of fertility, agriculture, civilisation life and death and stuff.

So whilst that was just a wordgame, and wordgames can never truly reflect reality, nonetheless it is an interesting one, it is a wordgame that within its own parameters of logic answers your question (correctly or incorrectly), the set will (may or may not) work via war, storms and chaos, and will (may or may not) succeed via killing fertility, agriculture, civilisation and life and death and stuff.
That is a brilliant way to think of things—no re—makes perfect sense. Thank you. I’ll have to re-member that. Which tells me that at one time, I had all my members together(soul pieces? Native Americans talk about soul-retrieval). At one time we ‘joiced’ whatever instead of rejoicing, so I’m assuming that once we lived in peace, joy and harmony.

redheadmom8

Reaction score
How do resets work? I've been on this websight for a while and I keep hearing of Resets. I wonder how exactly they'll supposed to work.

From what I gather there's a civilization then a disaster either man made or natural. A new civilization is started with new history and culture.

Other than a few pictures what evidence do we have?
Who are the people which is in charge of making this new culture?
Where do they get the people to repopulate the area?

I have so many questions. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong on some assumptions.
Although much of the evidence for resets does appear to be photographs, there are also logistical questions to the mainstream narrative. One popular topic is the World's Fairs. The Chicago World's Fair was 690 acres. We are told that people who had very basic technology were able to build over 100 buildings (both permanent and temporary), create lagoons and canals, paved roads (including a moving sidewalk), and intricate landscaping on a marsh in two years time. The University of Chicago, which was even more extravagant, was supposedly built during the same time as the world's fair. Additionally, the city was supposedly still rebuilding from a fire which decimated the entire city about 20 years before. Taking these factors into consideration, it can be concluded that it is highly likely at least some of this infrastructure was already there, and these people were simply "inheriting" it. Think of the word "founded" - found dead.

As for who the reset people were, no one knows. The most intriguing theory I've come across is that the Tribulation and Armageddon both already happened, as did the 1000-year reign of Christ here on earth. Revelation 20 tells us that after the 1000-year reign, "the rest of the dead" will be resurrected and Satan will be released for a short season. It is believed that this advanced civilization, which many people call Tartaria, is actually the remnants of the 1000-year reign, and we are now in the short season when Satan is loosed. The reset people would then be "the rest of the dead" who have been resurrected.

tobyahnah

Trusted Member
Reaction score

(Ready set go)

Bruce Lee would say: "be like water". As in 'fluid'!

redheadmom8

Reaction score
My best guess is a natural or manmade disaster occurred that wiped the majority of the historic record and a large amount of humans off the face of the Earth.

It could also be a simulation that spun up in the so-called 1800s, but I suspect that is not the case as we are currently going through a reset. It appears this one will not be the violent variety. It looks like we are getting an economic reset this time around.
I think the economic reset is the only one being acknowledged in the mainstream. However, if you take into consideration the rewriting of history before our very eyes, the tribalism, the psychological warfare, and now the chemical warfare, there's a good indication this reset will be far worse than most believe.

tobyahnah

Trusted Member
Reaction score

I think the economic reset is the only one being acknowledged in the mainstream. However, if you take into consideration the rewriting of history before our very eyes, the tribalism, the psychological warfare, and now the chemical warfare, there's a good indication this reset will be far worse than most believe.
No criticism intended: You are understating purposely aren't you?

redheadmom8

Reaction score

I'm not sure I understand what you mean. 🙂

tobyahnah

Trusted Member
Reaction score

As in 'extinction level'!

redheadmom8

Reaction score

As in 'extinction level'!
Sorry, lol. Got it. Many people believe that, although I believe that it won't come to that. 🤞 (But it will be close.)