I just had an Epiphany

Oracle

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I just had an epiphany after a good nights sleep and a third eye medition.

This is it in a nutshell;
The use of technologies such as television, "smart"phones,computers etc as weapons against us has more than the functions we are aware of such as mind control.
In fact, the deeper agenda is their use to lower us even further than we have been spiritually and mentally over the centuries (to the greater part we have been trapped in a 3 dimensional world for a long time).

The real aim is to trap us in a 2 dimensional world so we are even further fallen. How many hours do we spend looking at screens, seeing life via/thru these 2d screens? For so many today, especially the youth, this would be at least half of the day in which another 7 hours is taken up with sleeping close to the influence of the electromagnetic fog we are surrounded by through wireless radiation. How many pay attention to Nature,weather etc, the real world around us? Very few,and I live in the country and see that, so it's not just city folk being blinded.

This understanding I've just gained leads also into how we are being brainwashed to see Nature and the natural world . Their whole climate change/global warming agenda is something that has puzzled me until now,as it seemed to conflict with their total lack of concern for humans and the earth as they rape us both.

However I think I see now what it's about and that is to control even how we view the natural world,as well as how we view the simulated everyday world we live in. When all our information comes thru 2d then that is how we will experience the natural world and it will become alien to us as we have further moved away from interaction wth the land; agenda 21 removing farmers and replacing them with corporate farms,access to national parks banned,travel restricted, stay at home,use the internet, stand 2 metres apart etc etc.

So in summary, the real agenda isn't so much about world government, mind control etc , it's about reducing us dimensionally until we are so far away from our other dimensional faculties that we have no chance of ever being the beings we were originally created to be.
So much of our brain tissue in our current age is not being used, I believe this is the part we used to use to access divine wisdom and so called paranormal abilities. The coming reset will strip us even further and reduce us to 2nd dimensional thinking whereby our minds are 2 degrees removed from our superior brain power with no chance of the occasional excursion into that region, which some of us can still achieve, by lying beside it in 3 dimensional thinking.

It is not our intelligence they fear, it is our potential to access Divine Wisdom,Gnosis, and our innate powers and connection to the One Energy by which all illusion would be exposed for what it is.

This may be already known to some of you but it is only just now I have had this insight into the complete picture.

BStankman

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Yes, I was thinking about that in this thread, An overlooked symbol of the old civilization
but never got around to posting.

The eight pointed star of the old religion.

turkmanistan.jpg

Originally found throughout the world in antiquity, in more recent times currently only used in former Tartarian / Ottoman regions.

The eight points represent a cube. A representation of three dimensional space.
It is very interesting what happens when you devolve a cube into two dimensions.

1613391515071.png

The siege of Vienna 1530. You will notice St. Stephen's Cathedral at the center has a crescent moon and eight pointed star.

c1wr48570oa01.jpg

HollyHoly

Trusted Member
Reaction score

The use of technologies such as television, "smart"phones,computers etc as weapons against us has more than the functions we are aware of such as mind control.
In fact, the deeper agenda is their use to lower us even further than we have been spiritually and mentally over the centuries (to the greater part we have been trapped in a 3 dimensional world for a long time).

The real aim is to trap us in a 2 dimensional world so we are even further fallen. How many hours do we spend looking at screens, seeing life via/thru these 2d screens? For so many today, especially the youth, this would be at least half of the day in which another 7 hours is taken up with sleeping close to the influence of the electromagnetic fog we are surrounded by through wireless radiation. How many pay attention to Nature,weather etc, the real world around us? Very few,and I live in the country and see that, so it's not just city folk being blinded.

This understanding I've just gained leads also into how we are being brainwashed to see Nature and the natural world . Their whole climate change/global warming agenda is something that has puzzled me until now,as it seemed to conflict with their total lack of concern for humans and the earth as they rape us both.

However I think I see now what it's about and that is to control even how we view the natural world,as well as how we view the simulated everyday world we live in. When all our information comes thru 2d then that is how we will experience the natural world and it will become alien to us as we have further moved away from interaction wth the land; agenda 21 removing farmers and replacing them with corporate farms,access to national parks banned,travel restricted, stay at home,use the internet, stand 2 metres apart etc etc.

So in summary, the real agenda isn't so much about world government, mind control etc , it's about reducing us dimensionally until we are so far away from our other dimensional faculties that we have no chance of ever being the beings we were originally created to be.
So much of our brain tissue in our current age is not being used, I believe this is the part we used to use to access divine wisdom and so called paranormal abilities. The coming reset will strip us even further and reduce us to 2nd dimensional thinking whereby our minds are 2 degrees removed from our superior brain power with no chance of the occasional excursion into that region, which some of us can still achieve, by lying beside it in 3 dimensional thinking.

It is not our intelligence they fear, it is our potential to access Divine Wisdom,Gnosis, and our innate powers and connection to the One Energy by which all illusion would be exposed for what it is.

This may be already known to some of you but it is only just now I have had this insight into the complete picture.
Thats a good thing to realize seems to sum it all up very well its well worth considering the off limits areas as being a major contributor to this clueless mindset, I would add 'fear of germs" to mix as well

Ponygirl

Trusted Member
Reaction score

You are spot on. The PTB have managed to convince many humans that their ’cure’ is always better than our own immune system, provided to us by nature.

We came here to experience the ‘drama’ of physical life, so they give us fake ‘drama’ on ‘reality shows.

We are naturally psychic so they give us phones to message each other on and make us think that the phone is ‘smart’ and we are just dumb beasts using it.

I believe that this is more than just a bunch of rich, power hungry people who want to control us, but instead a mind virus that needs bodies to inhabit because the virus is in the wrong universe, brought to us by the priests of a past civilization, and the virus needs to be shown the door out.

Or, we’ve created the virus by our fearful thoughts and now it’s out of control. It will consume us if we don’t face our own deep fears, because as creators, we literally create the world. We’re like kids holding bombs and tossing them back and forth to each other in our ignorance.

Nature brings us back to ourselves because nature is the god-force in 3D. Nature brings us back to sanity because the rules of nature don’t change and we can’t remake, or ignore them like we can man’s laws.
This is all about about taking us away from nature and our sanity. Which explains the trans epidemic, the drug epidemic, and the political correctness epidemic.

I ride horses for my sanity.🐎

Myrrinda

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Yes you have to look further than money and political control and even mind control. A lot of people get stuck in the political agendas and don't want to admit that it's more and deeper. I stopped watching and also spreading information that is supposed to "wake people up" because I feel (at least for me) it's too late, I can't tell anyone anything anymore, they have to FEEL it! So I really like that this came to you by meditation. I mean, yes there are still cool videos and stuff like this forum, but mostly it's too late now with the 'rona and everything. We can only go inside. - and outside, as in, to nature.

I read something a few years ago how small children didn't recognize butterflies when they went to the zoo, even though they had been shown butterfly videos on a tablet computer. Their brain didn't make the connection. Small kids/toddlers need to play with blocks etc. (3D real toys) otherwise their brains don't develop right. I think it was an article by brain scientist Gerald Hüther, if you have heard of him. 2D too early and your kids become stupid....

Last edited:

Magnetic

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Yes you have to look further than money and political control and even mind control. A lot of people get stuck in the political agendas and don't want to admit that it's more and deeper. I stopped watching and also spreading information that is supposed to "wake people up" because I feel (at least for me) it's too late, I can't tell anyone anything anymore, the have to FEEL it! So I really like that this came to you by meditation. I mean, yes there are still cool videos and stuff like this forum, but mostly it's too late now with the 'rona and everything. We can only go inside. - and outside, as in, to nature

I read something a few years ago how small children didn't recognize butterflies when they went to the zoo, even though they had been shown butterfly videos on a tablet computer. Their brain didn't make the connection. Small kids/toddlers need to play with blocks etc. (3D real toys) otherwise their brains don't develop right. I think it was an article by brain scientist Gerald Hüther, if you have heard of him. 2D too early and your kids become stupid....
I feel the same way although because the coffee shop employee was late today and had a delightful talk with an aware individual who knows the truth about the "invisible enemy" and I told him about crowd and mob psychology and he requested the pdf's of the books. I am the happiest in nature and live in it as much as I can. The dark mirror we are conditioned by is an excellent neural shaper and if exposed to it early in life I suppose that it could not be undone by a later exposure to nature and the real world. Nature abhores a vacuum so the matrix minders rush to fill the spirit with its dictats which are difficult to unwind later on. These mental zombies can only recite their programming and act like robots. It's scary to see it in action over the Covert 19(84) hoax. There is a quote from somebody about crowd psychology that goes "We go mad in crowds but wake up as individuals one by one."

Last edited:

Oracle

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Yes, I was thinking about that in this thread, An overlooked symbol of the old civilization
but never got around to posting.

The eight pointed star of the old religion.

Originally found throughout the world in antiquity, in more recent times currently only used in former Tartarian / Ottoman regions.

The eight points represent a cube. A representation of three dimensional space.
It is very interesting what happens when you devolve a cube into two dimensions.

The siege of Vienna 1530. You will notice St. Stephen's Cathedral at the center has a crescent moon and eight pointed star.

Brilliant observation!! Thanks for adding it in here!
Yes indeed, hidden in plain sight always through symbolisation.

Thats a good thing to realize seems to sum it all up very well its well worth considering the off limits areas as being a major contributor to this clueless mindset, I would add 'fear of germs" to mix as well
I was reading something about that fear last night but am just waking up, will see if I can find it once I have some coffees !
a mind virus that needs bodies to inhabit because the virus is in the wrong universe
Ah yes, the Demagogue. It is an interesting fact that if you look up that term in a search engine, you get plenty of hits of it being a person who stirs up political unrest and very few mentions of the original gnostic meaning. More misdirection!

"Or, we’ve created the virus by our fearful thoughts and now it’s out of control. It will consume us if we don’t face our own deep fears"

I think it is our fears that it survives on for it's food and hence the Magi promotion of all things fearful to keep us feeding it. Indeed, facing our fears is what will set us free.

"Nature brings us back to ourselves because nature is the god-force in 3D. Nature brings us back to sanity because the rules of nature don’t change and we can’t remake, or ignore them like we can man’s laws."

Well said!

"
This is all about about taking us away from nature and our sanity. Which explains the trans epidemic, the drug epidemic, and the political correctness epidemic."
Exactly!

"I ride horses for my sanity"
I have raised Brumbies in the past and the difference in both intelligence and emotional intelligence between them and domesticated horses is phenomenal.... Almost a perfect example of what was done to us over the centuries through us being "civilised".
Ride on sister! 🙂

Edits for reply corrections as formatting on mobile is hard!
I stopped watching and also spreading information that is supposed to "wake people up" because I feel (at least for me) it's too late, I can't tell anyone anything anymore, they have to FEEL it
So wise and true. I realised the same thing after being very active in the "wake up" movement in the early 2000's. The manner in which I was doing so was in an area where it was sublimal and reached beyond the conditioning to the deeper mind, just dropping seeds and putting questions in the subconscious for folk to consider but I exhausted myself and became ill as a result.
I too realise it is too late today for efforts to wake people up by information drenching,it just adds to their fear and indeed it must be felt! I do think people in general are deeply disturbed by what's going on now though,and I have great hope that it will burst through to their consciousness all at once in a "100th monkey"way. Staying optimistic for this result is important for those in the know to counter the negative energy being cast at the general public, It is a spiritual battle and we must keep up the good fight for Good on that level for everyone's sake.

Great OP!
Great replies.
Im at a loss for words.
I am looking forward to them coming back to you as your input here is wanted and valuable 🙂

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread