Iodine Deficiency, Goitre, and the Biblical Flood

Maus

Reaction score
I'm wondering if doctors/pharma started the 'don't eat seafood during pregnancy' myth to keep the flow of future patients going. More babies born of iodine deficient mothers, more humans indebted to their "help" for a lifetime.

Vagabond

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Absolutely! Sorry!!

I started taking Lugols two months ago for what I can olyy say was maybe, after long research, effects of low grade radiation poisonig.

Hair loss. skin problems.fertility issues, brain fog and servere eye problems. I have almosst all now cleared up with only a two drop of 7 mg lugols in water plus selenium tabs every day for two months.

Also, and this is not medical advice, a solution of one drop of luogls and srping water direct from a true spring, placed in an eyedropper and put directly in my eyes each day for two months.

I can see properly again.

And my body starts to heal.

Make of it what you will. I have been most surprised by this outcome. But I was truly desperate. I needed a miracle.

Where i have spent the most of the last year it has not felt safe to go to the doctor, so we dont.

The info in this thread regarding iodine and geography has been absolutely fascinating to me, considering my situation , and has really made me think....

Vagabond

Trusted Member
Reaction score
i am interested also in the statement made by another poster about how d3 is not safe. i did read after seeing that that it is something truly used for killing rodents. that freaked me out. and i wonder, what is the alternative for d then besides sunshine? i do wonder why italians are said to have low d when they are the biggest sun worshipers i have ever come across....

dreamtime

Administrator/Moderator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
i am interested also in the statement made by another poster about how d3 is not safe. i did read after seeing that that it is something truly used for killing rodents. that freaked me out. and i wonder, what is the alternative for d then besides sunshine? i do wonder why italians are said to have low d when they are the biggest sun worshipers i have ever come across....
Look into the research by Chris Masterjohn on Vitamin D and A. He connected all of the dots, and he was a pupil of the famous Dr. Fred Kummerow. Kummerow discovered the toxic nature of trans-fats, and lived to be 102 years old with a diet based on animal fats, fresh meat, dairy, fruits and vegetables.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9H7tbWVNrXQ

Megalonymous

Reaction score
Eden was at the confluence of 4 rivers which brought mountains of salt,copper,tin,gold and silver all together at the salt marshes where the aurochs lived. It was paradise. Perfect digging for canals for fire protection... Until the ice age ended and it all flooded. Then the flood went away and everyone came rushing back to what was then called the underworld. Floods do not destroy massive god built earthworks entirely and the land has been lightly used ever since so the city of Zion and the garden are still there.

jmho
peace

BornCurious

Reaction score
Bronze age started after a great biblical deluge. Later, there were few more catastrophes up to the last few centuries as mentioned in this interesting text