Ionospheric laboratories

zlax

Banned
Reaction score

Case No. VFA-0043, 25 DOE ¶ 80,118
In his FOIA request dated April 9, 1994, Victorian sought documents containing the following information concerning "Project Woodpecker" at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (LLNL)...
In its May 5, 1995 determination, Oakland stated that a search had been conducted for documents responsive to Victorian's request, but that no records were found as a result of the search. Oakland specifically stated that information relating to Project Woodpecker had been destroyed.

"The U.S. and the Soviet Union first began secret cooperation on world weather engineering in about 1971. On July 4, 1976, the Soviets began generating powerful electromagnetic transmissions, that were dubbed 'The Russian Woodpecker' by western ham radio operators. On June 18, 1977, the US government OFFICIALLY became covert partners with the Soviets in these operations by sending them sophisticated scientific material and equipment for further research and development. The secret code name given US operations was Project Woodpecker. The Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory located at Livermore, CA, was and is the main research center for US development of the Project. Covert funding for the Project was funneled through the CIA and the National Security Agency. The Department of Defense and NASA have, of course, been cooperating in the Project from the beginning stages.
"On Jan. 10, 1985 there was officially filed of record a Patent No. 4,686,605 entitled: a 'Method and Apparatus for Altering a Region in the Earth's Atmosphere, Ionosphere, and/or Magnetosphere'. The Patent was approved on Aug. 11, 1987.

a5b3d8a5-0284-4fa7-a41e-14e38c58465c.jpg

Rockfeller & Khrushchev
e0276a28-e40a-4e6f-813d-d6f2a664c88a.jpg

Kissinger & Brezhnev
7c0318d1-2938-47d4-8d49-3c93e42843d5.jpg

Kissingeer & Ford in USSR
b180ed16-bfe1-47c5-9f90-b99c94b8edae.jpg

Kissinger & Gromyko
71e4fca6-0ac0-42f7-8d1b-816ebd3f131c.jpg

Gorbachev & Rockfeller​

Ionospheric Laboratory, Urumchi (Urumqi) Site, Xinjiang (Sinkiang) Region:
9068eaace27d217fb6de17b02ba39ed9847efdc58a77d6988a03cabc1a718724-2.jpg
The area is 275x275 meters. The China Research Institute of Radiowave Propagation (CRIRP)

The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) is an ionospheric research program jointly funded by the U.S. Air Force, the U.S. Navy and the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency:
db8cb361582110b03b98bbaa3d5f70c8d281d36785c14b48d35efe793640550d-2.jpg
The area is 400x300 meters.

¶14. Disinformation alleging that the Haitian earthquake was deliberately caused by what is inaccurately described as a U.S. secret weapon, the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) ... Posts should rely on guidance in Ref B and C to respond to any appearances of the «secret weapon» earthquake disinformation, and should report any new disinformation to Task Force 3 (TaskForce -3@state.gov).
I am not an English speaker, but i read this paragraph like this
"U.S. secret weapon had caused the earthquake in Haiti. Any mentioning of information about the secret weapon regarding earthquake, should report to Task Force 3."
In my opinion the meaning of this paragraph in this simple thesis. Otherwise, why does the State Department collect data on fiction disinformation?

Most of these transmitting aerials around the world were built after the Soviet Union's dissolution, under the secret services' guidance and military control:

But this map does not show the largest and oldest site of this type, Kashira-8:
df9d56de31450c8065df2b5a3d097378209a0d44a08c93d03adbfe7a8d3878d0-2.jpg
More than 1500 meters is the diameter of this "slash gear". Military base 56707 (object "Polus-1")

This site is located 130km south of Moscow, in the Tula Abatis. My acquaintance's brother did his military service there. The military guard the facility from civilians. According to him, he did not know what exactly they were guarding (they were told it was "government communications") and one day he decided to go and look at the antennas - and immediately heard the voice of an FSO agent on the loudspeaker: "I count to 10 and open fire, 1...2...3...", my acquaintance's brother decided to quickly leave the facility himself and never tried that again. That is, the military guards the facility from civilians and the security services guard the facility from the military - two levels of secrecy.

Maybe you remember that cell phones and radio phones used to have simple antennas - they were sticking out of the phones. But modern phones and wireless radio devices do not have any visible antennas protruding from the design, and their transmitting capacity has increased significantly. This is due to fractal antennas:
0223a648-afce-4191-86ff-1732b0e3b9a0.jpg
HAARP is a testing facility, in addition it has been mothballed for many years. I think Alska's HAARP is not important, but it is very much in focus of massmedia for the purpose to hide similar objects all over the planet.

And now it's time for the most controversial information:

On this Wikimapia page, visitors leave comments, most of them comments from military personnel who served at the site. From these comments you can see that the facility has been in existence for about 50 years. But this record is the most informative:
wikimapia_saager.jpg
Ephraim Saager (guest)
Served in 1976-1978. Arrived, pumped with stories about hazing. For the first six months, while I was a "ghost", was scrubbing the toilet sink only twice for my impudence. All soldiers was from the FCCC, the officer staff from Germany. The officers treated us respectfully, unusual. I was afraid to go to the Army, although i have the first category in judo. These were my best years in the Army for 45 years of service.
It was only 30 years after the war between the USSR and Nazi Germany, but the officers in this secret facility (still secret) were Germans. Given the presence of German officers in the construction of such a facility in the heart of the USSR, in my view, this suggests that this and similar sites may have global Evangelistic significance.

I also recommend that you pay attention to these materials:

One portion of a videotaped speech by then-President Lyndon Johnson to a 1962 University graduation class in Texas stands out:
"As a result, I think the people in the Congress are going to support. Let message call us for new Frontiers new vision. It calls for us taking the steps now that will make us no longer second in space and size. It lays the predicate and the foundation for a space communication satellite that will permit the people of the world to see one television program at the same time throughout the world. Think about that kind of communication. And think about that opportunity will provide. It lays the predicate and the foundation for the development of a weather satellite that will permit man to determine the world’s cloud layers, and ultimately, to control the weather. And he who controls the weather, will control the world. It lays the predicate necessary for the steps to send a man to the moon."

Last edited:

Citezenship

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I heard a story about the chernobyl plant being taken down to bring the woodpecker offline!
The Soviet Дятел (Woodpecker) project and the US Woodpecker project are not the same thing. Although there is a clear link between these projects.
Sorry my mistake, i sometime just scan threads and thins just pop out and i comment in haste!
I heard a story about the chernobyl plant being taken down to bring the woodpecker offline!
The Soviet Дятел (Woodpecker) project and the US Woodpecker project are not the same thing. Although there is a clear link between these projects.
Sorry my mistake, i sometime just scan threads and thins just pop out and i comment in haste!
As for the ionospheric heaters they are everywhere now, i think it is why are weather systems can appear and disappear on cue!
As for the ionospheric heaters they are everywhere now, i think it is why are weather systems can appear and disappear on cue!
This for instance is the one in Wales,

52°25'28.22"N 4° 0'19.09"W

Screenshot 2020-12-31 at 20.42.57.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread