Is Miles Mathis Real? Is the "Phoenician Navy" behind everything?

SH.org OP Username
Jim Duyer
SH.org OP Date
2020-05-24 19:37:36
SH.org Reaction Score
SH.org Reply Count

Jim Duyer

Deleted
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Site:
www.paleoaliens.com
Someone suggested that I might benefit by reading the works of Miles Mathis. I did so - well, not all of them but about twenty five at least. They are complicated and highly entertaining.

On one of them I discovered a complete error - the one about the Titanic. Miles does a good job on the opening but then he complains about the payment of a Lloyds of London contract on the supposedly sunken craft. And he gets it very wrong. I have 26 years of experience as an agent for Lloyds of London. I worked in it, and taught it as well. So I wrote to him and explained some of the details that were very incorrect, and got no reply.

Well, he is even busier than I am, so I can understand. But then something struck me. He reported the connections but not all of them. He completely left out the fact that Morgan, acting as a shill for the Rothschilds, was the owner of both ships. And that, by giving free passage to John Astor, who died aboard supposedly, he interrupted the money source for Nikola Tesla, who lived rent-free in the Astor Hotel in New York, and received the majority of his funds from Astor.

Then I noticed in several of his other reports a pattern. There is a problem, or situation, that is reportedly incorrect.
A solution is found by doing genealogical research proving that all of these people are Crypto-Jews, and part of some Phoenician Navy. If we remove the parts that are supplied by, not only the genealogy of the subject, but by any person with even one of his names, first, middle, or last, and include all of his family on both sides, and their first middle and last names, what do we have? Not much. Especially if we take out the similarly spelled ones.
Those reports, by the way, are sort of like wikipedia. They are entered by people who are interested in that sort of thing, from newspaper accounts (which we all know are sometimes false), to government records (ditto), and hearsay evidence from third parties.
I will admit that many things in history are falsely reported, for reasons including profit. And that there are quite a few intelligence operatives around the world at all times. But his listing of people that are 16 years old and similar as being "intelligence" agents is a bit of a stretch. We do know that about 150% of all stars of film, music, theater and the arts are somehow related to Jewish people, mainly because they own the companies that produce said art.
And yes, most of them are relatives as well. But don't you think that this is being twisted just a bit too far?
Valiant effort, yes. Taking the time to educate us unwashed masses, ditto. Slander in the name of truth? Sure.
But we need to keep it real, or else we will lose all hope of enlightening anyone. Just my opinion.
Note: This OP was recovered from the KeeperOfTheKnowledge archive.

Magnumopus

Trusted Member
Reaction score
SonofaBor pointed me in the direction of a recent piece from Mathis on Rudolf Steiner, which rather acted as reconfirmation of why I don’t read his essays avidly. I always get the sense “he” feeds any given subject through a tailored debunk programme, dutifully hitting all the requisite marks en route. So you’ll see reams of spurious genealogy, all of it pointing to Jewishness and from there to Phoenicians, and a similar line of broken causation in his deductions (which is inevitable, if he has decided the outcome before he sets to work).

Steiner may have been an agent, but that would be on the basis that no one in any position of influence or of any profile could be other than at least approved by TPTB, rather than anything Mathis puts forward in is piece. Miles claims to have done his research into Steiner's beliefs, but I doubt he’s got much further than Waldorf Watch; he gets hung up on gnomes, his own personal experiences as evidence Steiner wasn’t clairvoyant and whether the heart pumps blood (at least an interesting proposal). His comments on Lucifer suggest he has no idea what Steiner said on the subject. And as for what the current movement is doing/saying (or, in general, hasn’t been doing/saying since he died) about CV and transhumanism, that surely has little or nothing to do with Steiner’s own distinctive views on disease and Ahrimanic influences. He suggests he could continue outing Steiner all day, but you’re rather waiting for him to make any kind of substantive start.

Indeed, he offers a fairly trite opposition to an aspect of Steiner’s philosophy (having admittedly fished up his wiki page) before professing of fake teachers of Steiner’s ilk “Their jobs are to keep you confused, while my job —as I see it—is to air you out”. Which is funny, because I rather see Mathis as self-styled one-stop shop in the alternative realm. Want to be reassured that something isn’t worth your time? Go see what Miles has to say and be told “Don’t bother looking any further into that”.

Being cautious about any source of information is eminently wise, but that can also be wielded by others as a disinformation tactic. Allan Weisbecker’s view of Mathis as an agent has been mentioned previously, and he makes several decent points and also some spurious ones (Weisbecker seems to think anyone he has a disagreement with/ignores him is a psyop, from Simon Shack/Clues Forum, to David Weiss (really, whatever Weiss’ is or isn’t, AW interpreting his evident joke as an admission is evidence of a tendency towards literalism) to James Corbett (although the latter’s persistence, untainted in the face of other plaforms’ deletion, is definitely curious). Certainly, Mathis’ “JFK clan are all still alive” take – since he seems to have been the first to propose it – could be seen as having seeded the hopes and dreams of many a Q-er.

Magnetic

Trusted Member
Reaction score
SonofaBor pointed me in the direction of a recent piece from Mathis on Rudolf Steiner, which rather acted as reconfirmation of why I don’t read his essays avidly. I always get the sense “he” feeds any given subject through a tailored debunk programme, dutifully hitting all the requisite marks en route. So you’ll see reams of spurious genealogy, all of it pointing to Jewishness and from there to Phoenicians, and a similar line of broken causation in his deductions (which is inevitable, if he has decided the outcome before he sets to work).

Steiner may have been an agent, but that would be on the basis that no one in any position of influence or of any profile could be other than at least approved by TPTB, rather than anything Mathis puts forward in is piece. Miles claims to have done his research into Steiner's beliefs, but I doubt he’s got much further than Waldorf Watch; he gets hung up on gnomes, his own personal experiences as evidence Steiner wasn’t clairvoyant and whether the heart pumps blood (at least an interesting proposal). His comments on Lucifer suggest he has no idea what Steiner said on the subject. And as for what the current movement is doing/saying (or, in general, hasn’t been doing/saying since he died) about CV and transhumanism, that surely has little or nothing to do with Steiner’s own distinctive views on disease and Ahrimanic influences. He suggests he could continue outing Steiner all day, but you’re rather waiting for him to make any kind of substantive start.

Indeed, he offers a fairly trite opposition to an aspect of Steiner’s philosophy (having admittedly fished up his wiki page) before professing of fake teachers of Steiner’s ilk “Their jobs are to keep you confused, while my job —as I see it—is to air you out”. Which is funny, because I rather see Mathis as self-styled one-stop shop in the alternative realm. Want to be reassured that something isn’t worth your time? Go see what Miles has to say and be told “Don’t bother looking any further into that”.

Being cautious about any source of information is eminently wise, but that can also be wielded by others as a disinformation tactic. Allan Weisbecker’s view of Mathis as an agent has been mentioned previously, and he makes several decent points and also some spurious ones (Weisbecker seems to think anyone he has a disagreement with/ignores him is a psyop, from Simon Shack/Clues Forum, to David Weiss (really, whatever Weiss’ is or isn’t, AW interpreting his evident joke as an admission is evidence of a tendency towards literalism) to James Corbett (although the latter’s persistence, untainted in the face of other plaforms’ deletion, is definitely curious). Certainly, Mathis’ “JFK clan are all still alive” take – since he seems to have been the first to propose it – could be seen as having seeded the hopes and dreams of many a Q-er.
Yes one must assume that agendas are at play with these public characters. Simon Shack in the Clues forum for instance is a limited hangout for controlled conventional demolition of the WTT complex. He is great at showing the media deception of the airplanes, the vicsim(ualtion)s, and other deceptions but if you mention a more plausible technique of taking the towers down you are banned or ridiculed. At times I can see agents creating dissention with positions that are incorrect bouncing back and forth to muddy the waters to hide the real issue. I like Miles Mathis as an analyzer of the hoaxes using actors here in the west and his repudiation of the modern art movement but his science stuff is less than inspiring. His name and family analysis is boring and less than convincing. Since here at Stolen History have found discrepancies in written historical narratives so his analysis using those sources is suspect. I still check into his website but I find he is in a rut these days.

SonofaBor

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I still read him. His analysis of families is the most interesting thing to me. I haven't been able to see the world same since. Yet, he never fingers the Vatican. Jim called him out him as a Jesuit. I think this is reasonable. Maybe his role is to fix "the Jews" as the enemy. As we know, this worked well elsewhere. History repeats (or the playbook is limited).

Sasyexa

Trusted Member
Reaction score
If you use his tactic of "etymological analysis", then this is what you get:
Miles, a variant of Michael, which means "who is like God?” or “gift from God". A Hebrew name
Mathis means “gift of Yahweh” (from Hebrew “mattath/מַתָּת” = gift + “yah/יָה” = referring to the Hebrew God)
Well then, case closed, Miles Mathis = Jewish agent (probably gay too)...

Probably not though. This kind of reasoning is atrocious. I haven't read too much of his stuff, but from what I saw, he heavily relies on "that sounds similar, means it's the same" to reach his conclusions. Just take a look:
"Jews pushing this theory should never have gone there, because it points directly at my theories. I have shown you the Cohens have been the big winners in the Phoenician Navy battles for supremacy. They were formerly Comyns, Komnenes (from Armenia), and they are also. . . Kahns and Khans. Genghis Khan was really Genghis Komnene or Genghis Cohen. The last thing the new theorists want you to realize."

I'm not arguing against Israel's (ancient one) connection to Tartaria, but I certainly don't equate modern inhabitants of Palestine's lands to ancient Israelites. Phoenician hypothesis kinda fits here, but when proponents of this suggestion argue like this, it becomes suspicious. Maybe this "Miles Mathis" blog is some kind of gatekeeping

Last edited:

Silveryou

Trusted Member
Reaction score
"Jews pushing this theory should never have gone there, because it points directly at my theories. I have shown you the Cohens have been the big winners in the Phoenician Navy battles for supremacy. They were formerly Comyns, Komnenes (from Armenia), and they are also. . . Kahns and Khans. Genghis Khan was really Genghis Komnene or Genghis Cohen. The last thing the new theorists want you to realize."
Yeah I agree. Some 15 years ago I began to be interested in alternative history by reading the articles of Gene Matlock. Being inexperienced I quickly fell for the long supposed identifications he proposed without explanation. When you look at these sensationalistic "theories" with a magnifying glass and some critical spirit everything crumbles down in an instant leaving only a sort of disappointment behind.
It appears that he is also a scientific genius. I cannot comment about that but the amount of presumed theories he claims he got right is highly suspicious, if not a fraud.

By the way @Sasyexa, can you please tell the "etymological analysis" of my username? Thanx

Last edited:

Collapseinrealtime

Trusted Member
Reaction score

Miles was actually not the first to propose that JFK's assassination was faked. Dallas Goldbug, aka Ed Chiarini, made several videos elucidating evidence that Miles later used and took credit for, although Miles drew very different conclusions, quite muddying the entire concept.

On a side note, Charlie Freak, of Q fame, has also recently come out and said that Kennedy faked his own death, claiming that he had intel that the "deep state" was about to attempt an assassination. Prior to coming out with this "new info", Freak had consistently claimed the opposite, that the deep state had killed Kennedy. Flip flops make the most obvious red flags.

Miles also completely dismisses flat earth while refusing to address any of the voluminous proofs presented by flat earth researchers, claiming it would be a complete waste of his time. He also "outs" several of the researchers as agents, though still failing to address any of their content. Interestingly, he, at the same time, rightfully pokes holes in the theory of gravitation, demonstrating that it is impossible to prove with empirical evidence. So if gravity is a hoax...

As far as his family tree expose´s, I've often wondered why he doesn't just publish a family tree that he could then build on and enhance with each new discovery, connecting the peerage with the rest of the cryptos, that way his readers could view that same family tree and at least be able to follow his reasoning and draw their own conclusions. This would be especially helpful to new readers of this kind of material. Instead, he establishes links without tracing those links back to their origins, assuming his readers are either going to trust his every conclusion or go back and read every one of his papers so that they can construct a comprehensive family tree of their own to verify his claims.

Miles also admits to having Jewish ancestry himself, making him an ideal candidate for team controlled opposition. I originally discovered Miles on, of all places, David Icke's news page back in 2009 or 2010, when he did that paper about John Lennon faking his death. This was around the same time that Dallas Goldbug made his debut with his "Case for Conspiracy" video, outlining the idea that the entire media and government structures worldwide are staffed by the same family of agents and actors, the beloved Khazars. Miles occasionally takes jabs at Golbug as a disinfo agent, yet still borrows heavily from his research, since most in the alt media community are not familiar with Goldbug's material. Goldbug himself is an agent himself as far as I can tell, even though the vast majority of his research is fairly solid, with some obvious spin at times.

I have concluded that the vast majority of all good research is still coming from hired agents, some a lot more credible than others, but they all tend to stay in a certain realm of research that they rarely deviate from. How many research platforms marry all the different threads and concepts together, from Christian Identity, to Holocaust revision, to flat earth, to crater earth, to actor based reality, to Tartaria, to Law of One, to Disclosure, etc? It seems sh.net is one of the very few platforms willing to attempt the feat of drawing a comprehensive bigger picture, connecting all the dots and weaving all the threads together where possible, while also acknowledging that there are still many unanswered questions, because the grand deception, known as our modern age, runs so very deeply.

Magnumopus

Trusted Member
Reaction score
On a side note, Charlie Freak, of Q fame, has also recently come out and said that Kennedy faked his own death, claiming that he had intel that the "deep state" was about to attempt an assassination. Prior to coming out with this "new info", Freak had consistently claimed the opposite, that the deep state had killed Kennedy. Flip flops make the most obvious red flags.
Freak thinks everyone is still alive. The last time I bothered with one of his videos was prior to the election, and he'd jumped aboard the JFK Lives! train at that point.

Miles also completely dismisses flat earth while refusing to address any of the voluminous proofs presented by flat earth researchers, claiming it would be a complete waste of his time. He also "outs" several of the researchers as agents, though still failing to address any of their content. Interestingly, he, at the same time, rightfully pokes holes in the theory of gravitation, demonstrating that it is impossible to prove with empirical evidence. So if gravity is a hoax...
Clues Forum, which has some very good material, also has a massive blind spot there, regarding it as a psyop designed to tar anyone forwarding the NASA hoax as a raving FE crackpot.