pushamaku
SH.org OP Date
2018-08-08 04:32:27
SH.org Reaction Score
SH.org Reply Count

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Note: This post was recovered from the Sh.org archive.
Username: Effie
Date: 2019-06-29 16:37:27
"The Pixar Story" Documentary suggests that there was a direct link between the research/advancement of computer graphics and the 60's space race:
"The Space Race ignited funding in computer research for a select number of universities around the country. In the 1960's, the University of Utah set up one of the first labs in computer graphics, headed by the top scientists in the field."

There Ed Catmull (later president of Pixar) was said to have first worked on rendering graphics around a curved surface. In the early 70's the University made advancements in shading, animation, visualization and virtual reality.

Found some additional information on the history of the University of Utah Computer Graphics program:

According to this, the development of CGI was a military funded project to maintain technological competitiveness with the USSR during the space race.

AthroposRex

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: AnthroposRex
Date: 2019-06-29 21:32:08
Personally I think this map is really interesting. I can't figure if it's representing hollow earth and we are on the concave inside, like in The Smoky God, or if it's supposed to represent a flat earth and there are "lands beyond the poles" like admiral Byrd said.
Either way, it's my opinion that if it were legal we could go a bit more open source and crowd funded and maybe get some solid answers.
Like, modified batteries for drones to send them as far as possible to somewhere interesting.

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: Obertryn
Date: 2019-06-30 02:40:46
Yeah, I'm no brilliant NASA scientist but doesn't mould require a high concentration of moisture, available air and very specific optimum temperature range to actually grow? I guess now that they claim that Earth's atmosphere actually stretches all the way to the goddamn Moon, any inconvenient occurrences like this can be explained away.

Or maybe they really did find aliens and the crew of the ISS are now host to chestbursters as we speak.

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: BrokenAgate
Date: 2019-07-01 18:09:57
We've seen, in previous videos, how the astronauts love to play with water, flinging it hither and yon all over the space station for the sake of an amusing news story. Couple that with the moisture they exhale with every breath, and I'm surprised there isn't a freakin' jungle growing on that thing. Moisture has to go somewhere. If it isn't sucked out of the space station somehow, then it hangs around, creating a nice, cozy place for organisms to grow. And that brings up the question of why all of the windows aren't fogged up.

codis

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: codis
Date: 2020-01-13 16:29:26
Not only NASA, but the astrophysics underpinning as well:

Data fudging seems the norm in contemporary science ...

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: Nomad
Date: 2020-02-09 09:54:51
Of course it is, NASA is a movie studio.
Also, Kenedy Space Center is part of Disneyland

feralimal

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: Feralimal
Date: 2020-02-09 14:30:41
Do we really need any more videos about NASA? :)

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: jd755
Date: 2020-04-13 14:37:47
Why 3 though?
ISS & Apollo always 3.
Hidden hand.
All taken from, here.
Creator of the clearest ever image of Neil Armstrong's #apollo11 moonwalk.
3.jpg
df.jpg
pp.jpg
hd.jpg
The Russians don't bother trying.
ru.jpeg

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: zatrix
Date: 2020-04-27 04:05:46
hackasat

Good way to cement the idea of satellites and Space or ... ?

SuperTrouper

Trusted Member
Reaction score

codis

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: codis
Date: 2020-06-10 07:59:29
That might have practical and psychological reasons.
Technically, aviation (and space) technology uses redundant input channels for their control systems, because electronics can fail.
Usually, 3 identical channels for each signal are used. If one channel disagrees, it's value is discarded. If all disagree, there is a bigger problem.
I could see an intent to avoid a draw in mission- and life-critical decisions.
Just guessing.

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: WeeWarrior
Date: 2020-06-10 14:06:40
Great conversation, must admit it took me a while to fathom the "fake NASA" program, but once it becomes so obvious its just embarrassing to watch.

Besides their space shenanigans, I'm becoming alarmed at the increasing role they are playing in our geological and meteorological sciences. So many stories about climate, health and geology reference NASA so much it seems they are positioning themselves to be the experts on all planetary matters.

For example, this recent story about how NASA's models are shaping our information about the scandemic:

NASA Probes Environment, COVID-19 Impacts, Possible Links

“We have the full arsenal of Earth observations at our disposal,” Zaitchik said. Furthermore, Zaitchik is working with the team behind the Johns Hopkins COVID-19 Dashboard. The dashboard displays information about the number of people infected, deceased and recovered due to the virus. “We have this big database that is collected by people around the world,” Zaitchik said.

“Right now, policymakers are observing trends while implementing policies,” Zaitchik said. “But there are so many unknowns right now.” The time between research and public discussion has been incredibly shortened, he noted. “People come out with a study and immediately it’s on the front page,” Zaitchik said.

I find it intriguing that NASA controls the space geodesy program which feeds all the "science guys" their data about the planet.

https://space-geodesy.nasa.gov/multimedia/video/space_geodesy_wmv/space_geodesy_wmv.ogv

If NASA data exclusively drives our terrestrial sciences, they can skew it to create scenarios or hide data at will!

Just the glaring differences of continent sizes between the Mercator Map and the Peter's Map make it clear that it's quite easy to shape the public's view of the shape of the earth!

Magnus

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: MagnusOpus
Date: 2020-06-10 15:19:14
A balloon with camera, gps and solar panel to keep them powered up would be better than a drone.... send it up into the jetstream off cape horn and see what happens

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: Hovdenes
Date: 2020-06-10 19:10:29
I know why NASA, the Powers That Should Not Be, etc. are faking all this "outer space" nonsense. It is because the PTSNB want to hide God. The truth that the Earth is the center of the Uni-Verse ("One Verse" which God spoke), and that there is a Firmament which we cannot pass would prove God's existence. I've, since coming God-in-Christ, understood that every facet of life is directly related to spiritual warfare. It is in science, history, math, politics, Hollywood, fiction, and all other things.

Further reasons for NASA and fake outer space is based on all the historical evidence of mud floods; the dragon, blood, metal, and fire in the sky talked about by that ancient pope; no bathrooms or plumbing in the magnificent and wonderful "dark age" buildings; and lastly ancient examples of high-technology like the massive granite bathtub and countless others.

I've concluded that we are, in truth, living in the period outlined in Revelation 20, which is Satan's Season of Rule. The thousand years of the "dark ages" were Christ's Millennial Kingdom that have been deliberately hidden. A cataclysm followed the end of the Millennial Kingdom where the pit of hell was opened up (I think it's in Antarctica, or beyond it), Satan was released, and smoke covered the earth, then mud floods began, culminating with the deaths of many people and the loss of historical records. Satan then theoretically made deals with the survivors, or his chosen faithful, and they got to work.

I can't see any other reason for the faking of space, or the hiding of history.

Revelation 20:
1- And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2- And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3- And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4- And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshiped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5- But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6- Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
7- And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
8- And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
9- And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
10- And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
11- And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
12- And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
13- And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
14- And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
15- And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Akanah

Reaction score
If you are reading articles from nasawatch.com you would think NASA is a organisation where was scientist in past time but not nowadays. Was NASA been taken over of someone who spread lies ? And if it´s so: By whom and why ?

Gladius

Trusted Member
Reaction score
People probably remember this one. Astronaut singing live in a space-earth musical collaboration.
View: https://youtu.be/AvAnfi8WpVE

This is wrong in every way possible. Anyone with basic experience in networking , or audio engineering, will understand this. The comments however show how believers are suppressing themselves even when they recognize the evidence of fakeness.

Even today, 8 years after the video, it is virtually impossible to have an earthly, music collab over remote locations in 0ms, or zero latency. The music will be off otherwise.
Second, I just dont see how it's possible to extract such a high quality, isolated audio track of the astronaut's singing voice, live from ISS, and mix it so smoothly into the song. Even if we'd say, ok, that's pre-recorded, the quality still is not possible. The guitar is plugged with a mic, but there's no mic 'booth' for the vocals. With all the supposed machinery running and any 'space noise', it will be impossible to generate such a clean vocal track, even with processing, and not to mention, live.
Third, at the beginning, before the song starts, the astronaut and the host talk to each other live, with seemingly zero latency. This fact creates a dissonance here. Is it live? Is it pre-recorded? Did he record it on earth in advance preflight?

It can only be so, that the whole thing takes place on Earth.

Tips
Tips
Please respect our Posting Rules.

Users who are viewing this thread