Japan was once a part of the Great Tartaria

Catalyst

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Inspired by the discussion about former Aryan culture in this thread, and particularly Japanese Ainu people, as being part of this culture, I've decided to post some juicy photos that I managed to find recently on this website.

107.jpg

168257_800.jpg

babasaki-metro-police-imperial-theatre.jpg

img009-300.jpg

manseibashi-streetcars-jinrikkisha.jpg

marunouchi-babasaki-londontown-trolley-bw-300.jpg

matsuzakaya-ueno-street-300.jpg

mukden02.jpg

nihonbashi-mitsukoshi.jpg

scan0002.jpg

scan0012.jpg

tokyo-kokutetsu-imperial-yamashitacho-bw-300.jpg

tokyostation1920-aerial.jpg

The architectural style should be very well-known to you. It's the same as in all other former Tartarian countries.

The following photos are of particular interest:
scan0004 (1).jpg

scan0006.jpg

scan0008.jpg

scan0024.jpg

It's been rumored for a long time that Japan played a major role as a naval object of Tartaria in the old war, as there were based strategic ship-building facilities. There is also a lot of historical discrepancies in official history about their fleet of warships at the time of WW1 (they had too many, out of nowhere). They couldn't have built so many ships in a so short period of time based on the economical situation they had during the time of WW1 (according the official history again). But if we keep in mind these photos, we can guess that they received those warships as a part of heritage left from Tartarian times.

There is a great video on this topic, but it's in Russian language - View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIfasAgLbPQ
(at least you can see some pictures and text info, the video is about japanese warships during WW1, exactly what I have just written).

Last edited:

JWW427

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Japan embarked on a "Westernization" project starting in the 1860s. Clothes, weapons, architecture, technology.
The film "The Last Samurai" illustrates this topic. It was a quick end to the feudal system of the Samurai and Shoguns.
The Japanese military wanted to be on par with the west, and the war with Russia in 1905 solidified their newfound military might. The Japanese won the naval battles. See: "The Black Dragon Society.
The buildings are no doubt interesting though, and beautiful. I wonder why they chose to emulate the west?

Fake giants in videos strike me as amateur. I used to work in TV and Hollywood post-production film special EFX, and bad animation can be spotted in a millisecond.

I fear the entire Tartaria subject has gone off the rails a bit with Martin Liedke and his followers. Martin does great work, but he is ill-educated and doesn't even know what he's looking at a lot of the time. No offense to him.

Last edited:

codis

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Japan embarked on a "Westernization" project starting in the 1860s. Clothes, weapons, architecture, technology.
More of a forced one, in the wake of Britain busting the Chinese Empire and it's sphere of influence.
The images shown remind me very much of the (German) term Gründerzeit (engl. founding period), when Germany industrialized, became united, and one of the leading nations in Europe.
The architecture is almost identical, nothing specific Japanese.
In fact, many smaller cities remained rather "old style", were wood and natural materials dominated the cityscape.
There had been a very materialistic reason for dropping the nuclear bombs in WWII on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, and not the steel-and-concrete city of Tokyo.

kd-755

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Many of the large Imperial Japanese Navy ships prior to and shortly after WW1 were built in the UK. The shipyard buildings in the op images and the cranes look to be very good lookalikes to the UK shipyard buildings. The gantry crane is very similar to the Willian Arrol gantry in Belfast and the hammerhead crane is similar to many that were in the UK shipyards of the time they were building Imperial warships.

Citezenship

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Japan was very much part of the "old" world and we do not know how much of it has been terror-formed, there are a few pristine star forts remaining and looking at the city's from above suggest there may have been more!
Screenshot 2020-11-10 at 16.33.34.png
Screenshot 2020-11-10 at 16.32.42.png
Screenshot 2020-11-10 at 16.31.39.png
Screenshot 2020-11-10 at 16.30.47.png
Screenshot 2020-11-10 at 16.29.36.png
Screenshot 2020-11-10 at 16.28.58.png
Screenshot 2020-11-10 at 16.28.12.png

Japan is certainly part of the network!

The good looking one is said to have been built in 1855, Goryōkaku - Wikipedia
but i am a bit suspicious about that as it is in a "found-ed" city!
Post automatically merged:

Familiar styles and familiar stories

1620px-Hokkaido_Prefectural_Office02s5s4272.jpg

Last edited:

Catalyst

Trusted Member
Reaction score
The film "The Last Samurai" illustrates this topic. It was a quick end to the feudal system of the Samurai and Shoguns.
The Japanese military wanted to be on par with the west, and the war with Russia in 1905 solidified their newfound military might. The Japanese won the naval battles. See: "The Black Dragon Society.
The buildings are no doubt interesting though, and beautiful. I wonder why they chose to emulate the west?

Fake giants in videos strike me as amateur. I used to work in TV and Hollywood post-production film special EFX, and bad animation can be spotted in a millisecond.

I fear the entire Tartaria subject has gone off the rails a bit with Martin Liedke and his followers. Martin does great work, but he is ill-educated and doesn't even know what he's looking at a lot of the time. No offense to him.
1) Why do you change the topic from ships to a 3-seconds footage of a giant? This video was not about giants (even if its VFX), why do you lay emphasis on this? I didn't even notice this when I was watching it.

2) Tartaria is not an intellectual property of Martin Liedke and his followers. He also wasn't the first to start calling it Tartaria. I know about his channel and I agree that he is not the best source of information/explanation about Tartaria. Moreover, I personally do not insist on it being called Tartaria. I dont think that this title is genuine, I use it only because it is the most wide-spread term to make people understand what I am talking about.

anselmojo

Trusted Member
Reaction score

Thanks for playing Devil's Advocate and or Logical Sceptic. I do have a tendency to accept everything and attempt to integrate it into an evermore convoluted paranormal worldview. That being said, regardless of the narratives used to explain these artifacts, they remain fascinating and worthy of further scrutiny.

dreamtime

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Interesting photos, but I have to say the umbrella term 'Tartaria' for the old world is highly misleading, especially as there isn't a single piece of evidence that the kingdom known as Tartaria was in any way superior to the other countless kingdoms existing on earth back then.

The only special thing about Tartaria is how it was obliterated by Western forces through their proxy, Russia.

Catalyst

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Interesting photos, but I have to say the umbrella term 'Tartaria' for the old world is highly misleading, especially as there isn't a single piece of evidence that the kingdom known as Tartaria was in any way superior to the other countless kingdoms existing on earth back then.

The only special thing about Tartaria is how it was obliterated by Western forces through their proxy, Russia.
I am a bit confused. Do you believe that there were absolutely nothing similar in size and influence to an empire/national state like Tartaria (or whatever name you like) before the forgotten war/reset or you just say that you don't like the name "Tartaria" ? If it's only concerning the name, then what name do you think should be used instead?

My research led me to an understanding that the major part of the world was united under one government/civilization/national state before some forces started a war which eventually led to global cataclysm and breaking of once united government/civilization/national state into many different shards. It seems that opinions concerning this issue differ here much. And it also seems that every person here has a very distinct view on those events, so it is quite problematic to discuss most of the stuff.

As for the obliteration you told about, my research makes me believe that it was the last days of "Tartaria"'s existance. But the global war itself started much earlier and may have begun in Africa or western Europe. Then the enemies gradually conquered everything else.

JWW427

Trusted Member
Reaction score

1) Why do you change the topic from ships to a 3-seconds footage of a giant? This video was not about giants (even if its VFX), why do you lay emphasis on this? I didn't even notice this when I was watching it.

2) Tartaria is not an intellectual property of Martin Liedke and his followers. He also wasn't the first to start calling it Tartaria. I know about his channel and I agree that he is not the best source of information/explanation about Tartaria. Moreover, I personally do not insist on it being called Tartaria. I dont think that this title is genuine, I use it only because it is the most wide-spread term to make people understand what I am talking about.

"Tartaria" existed on hundreds of maps. No debate there.
But it has become distorted and twisted by every tin-horned would-be historian with a YT channel, so it has lost its true meaning. People like Liedke who think coal fireplaces were free energy devices are missing the point. Sometimes a fireplace is a fireplace.
In my view we should be looking for the reasons why it was absorbed and written off by the Russians and everyone else.

Gold

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Is that a giant on top of the pagoda on the top right in the first picture?

dreamtime

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am a bit confused. Do you believe that there were absolutely nothing similar in size and influence to an empire/national state like Tartaria (or whatever name you like) before the forgotten war/reset or you just say that you don't like the name "Tartaria" ? If it's only concerning the name, then what name do you think should be used instead?
I mean that the name 'Tartaria' isn't the right name for this original empire because Tartaria co-existed with many other empires who all sprung from the original empire.

Catalyst

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Just remembered that I have an odd picture related to Japan. I don't think that it would be reasonable to create a separate thread for it, so will post it here (though it is not directly related to the topic):

5P2sI7S5no0.jpg

(I don't whether it's real or recently-made/photoshop)

Catalyst

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Uknown Edo peroid woodblock according to wikipedia which in turn led to this site which may be of help Woodcut
Searched by this image too and found the same. Description says that this thing's called hiya-zutsu (flame arrow gun) and there was also another image:
post-521-14196778675917.jpg

But it still looks very odd.

I also don't understand why another gun is attached to that yellow thing. Looks like the alleged old-tech cannon that didn't shoot with cannon balls but rather with some kind of energy, and that yellow thing could be a (portable) battery. Anyway it's just my guess. Some people will surely say that it is some kind of counterweight (but if so, what was it's purpose if it would only give additional weight to the gun this way?)

kd-755

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Well if this image is any clue then it does seem to be a shock absorber of the recoil or some such. It looks very similar albeit at the opposite end of the 'gun'. Although it also looks similar to a Sake barrel.
Source
cannon.jpg

Taihou (cannon) or o-zutsu (hand cannon), shown propped up by bales of rice straw.

Fascinating pictures here and here. Not sure if they clarify or muddy.

Bogdan

Reaction score
Really nice images. If you cropped the writing and asked, in which city those buildings are found, you wouldn't be able to tell. It could be as easily somewhere in germany, switzerland, austria, france, england, poland, russia and so on. The fact that there is no clear traditional japanese atleast influence on the decor, color, the design and proportions on any part of the buildings, gets me scratching my head.

All of these so called rokoko, baroque to classical/neoclassical or victorian buildings, found all over the world and seemingly popping up at the same time, are strange. They all seem to follow some sort of unified, standardized design patterns, proportions and set of design rules, which suggest a globalized theme. In todays globalized world, the modern style of building is also very similar in every country but also heavily dependant on cost. The cost factor somehow didn't apply to those old buildings. How is that possible, and how is it plausible to assume such a thing? I know this one is way out there: Did those buildings even cost something to the original builders?

I don't want to derail the thread, but the images reminded me of this HOSPITAL from Bucharest, which could easily be hidden in your slideshow:

Spitalul Brâncovenesc

sa-amintim-pentru-a-nu-mai-uita-demolarea-spitalului-brancovenes.jpg

Modern times:

SpitalulBrancovenesc_now.jpg

Exactly the same place then:

SpitalulBrancovenesc_then.jpg

Same hospital, different angle:

SpitalulBrancovenesc_then_2_lowq.jpg

Again, this was a hospital. Finest materials, ornamentation, sculpture's, copper roof and very tall floors. Speaking of cost efficiency, who paid with what for that? There's no english wiki article on this, only a german and romanian one.

Last edited:

Silveryou

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Slightly off topic, but the bottom-right soldier with that cannon-gun reminds me of a youtube video by a russian (don't remember who) in which he said that the cannons showed in every part of the world were used by giants. Cannons like this...
Cannon_pic.jpg

Do you know of similar guns of "normal" measure exhibited in some museum? Because if no "normal size" gun remains then maybe...

DanFromMN

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Inspired by the discussion about former Aryan culture in this thread, and particularly Japanese Ainu people, as being part of this culture, I've decided to post some juicy photos that I managed to find recently on this website.

View attachment 2623
View attachment 2624
View attachment 2625
View attachment 2626
View attachment 2627
View attachment 2628
View attachment 2629
View attachment 2630
View attachment 2631
View attachment 2632
View attachment 2633
View attachment 2634
View attachment 2635

The architectural style should be very well-known to you. It's the same as in all other former Tartarian countries.

The following photos are of particular interest:
View attachment 2636
View attachment 2637
View attachment 2638
View attachment 2639

It's been rumored for a long time that Japan played a major role as a naval object of Tartaria in the old war, as there were based strategic ship-building facilities. There is also a lot of historical discrepancies in official history about their fleet of warships at the time of WW1 (they had too many, out of nowhere). They couldn't have built so many ships in a so short period of time based on the economical situation they had during the time of WW1 (according the official history again). But if we keep in mind these photos, we can guess that they received those warships as a part of heritage left from Tartarian times.

There is a great video on this topic, but it's in Russian language - View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIfasAgLbPQ
(at least you can see some pictures and text info, the video is about japanese warships during WW1, exactly what I have just written).
This is amazing