SunBard
SH.org OP Date
2020-04-12 00:42:34
SH.org Reaction Score
SH.org Reply Count

_harris

Trusted Member
Reaction score
for me, in South-West england (the only area i can truly say i KNOW), there are HUNDREDS of hilltop "iron age fort" ruins, and very many ancient mining sites, megalithic tombs, standing stones, etc....
archaeology calls all the hilltop ruins "iron age"... but they really mean "pre-roman" as there's absolutely zero written evidence from the builders, and even very little surviving from the romans... but they still claim this one narrative as fact... i'm no expert but i can't imagine needing a fort on every prominent hilltop, unless everybody was fighting everybody back then? and then how would anyone have time for basic survival needs, when they're at war!?

the whole official history of settlement/invasion in the UK seems a bit messed up and we really only have stratigraphic evidence and modern era writings to base any of it off!

one thing that's always intruiged me is the "historium regum brittaniae" and the other book... written in latin by welsh monks about 1100 years ago,., set in pre-roman (etruscan/mycenean) times and speaks of mediterranean settlers arriving on the south west coast of england (these guys would have also been speaking the proto-brythonic/breton/welsh language!)... they say nobody lived here except for the giants, and eventually fought with, and killed all of them....

you see some of these earthworks, and consider stuff like stone henge, silbury hill etc.. all these tales of giants...
then consider the phantom time/ false history... we could maybe bring these ancient sites forward to a much more recent date (maybe only 1500 years ago?), and some sort of cataclysm wiped it all out?! maybe the giants were just survivor remnants from a previous cataclysm, like the Cyclopes in ancient greece! (they weren't "1 eyed" monsters BTW that's a common misconception!)

damn i derailed my own post haha FOCUSSSSS

will make a thread about ancient UK history... and need to start one on Gunnar Heinsohn as he has done a lot of interesting, stratigraphical analysis into roman/saxon stuff... maybe even proof of a post-roman/ post-saxon flood/ mud flood ;) ;) ;)

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
SonofaBor The Battle of the Gods: Stolen History in Reports from inside the American Revolt Investigation Requests 16
torgo A Celtic/Basque Civilization Erased from History? General 19
liqouriceandhorses The Church stole much of our History. General 9
ParadigmThreat "I never cared much for studying Human History until I realized it was all lies" Alternative History Community 16
zlax A brief history of Variolation and Vaccination methods of inoculation Historic Epidemics 5
sandokhan New radical chronology of history General 63
6079SmithW History of the Bicycle Investigation Requests 36
SonofaBor Letters to History Teachers: An Open Invitation General 12
Coulness Scottish history, part of the persecution General 48
JWW427 Hidden History of the Vatican General 7
H Hello! I want to give you the real topics about the Bible and Bulgarian history Famous Personalities 1
Tetrahedra The Making-of our HIStory General 65
A The Bible - History of the Balkans (end of imperors) (part 8) Fires and Earthquakes 1
JWW427 History of the Swastika Symbology 13
JWW427 Is mainstream academia finally coming to terms with forbidden history? General 23
Archive SH Archive Doppelgangers throughout History Unmatched 3
Archive SH Archive The history of monsters. Ulisse Aldrovandi Bologna, 1642 Unmatched 0
Archive SH Archive The dark history of the mask General 0
Archive SH Archive St. Catherine's Hill, Winchester - has a strange history ? Buildings and Structures 0
Archive SH Archive Magnetism through History General 0
Archive SH Archive Personal Airships, The History of Balloons, and the First US Air Mail Delivery General 0
H Some Criticisms and Questions I Have Regarding Alternative History Theories/Theorists Ask an Expert 94
Catalyst History of alternative energy: Fireplace (by tech_dancer) (tart-aria.info mirror) General 10
feralimal Stolen History research, KorbenDallas (KD) focus. Off Topic 204
JWW427 History of Time General 4
F Pliny's Natural History General 9
Archive SH Archive Do we really learn from the history? (And plans of TPTB) General 2
Archive SH Archive Coping with the Truth Of Antiquity / Stolen History / Lost History / Lost World General 0
Archive SH Archive High Strangeness of Fossil Fuel Formation & Consumption: Part One: Does history even exist??? General 3
Timeshifter SH Archive Archaeology shock: Ancient settlement discovery in Florida changes course of US history General 0
JWW427 SH Archive Unprecedented World Heatwave Reveals Ancient History in Britain General 0
Curious SH Archive Swedish schools to erase ancient history from history class General 0
JWW427 SH Archive Reset Civilization Mudflood Mystery History Buildings and Structures 0
Timeshifter SH Archive Smithsonian Magazine Secrets of American History General 0
Timeshifter SH Archive Greater Adria - history of lost continent buried beneath Europe General 0
feralimal SH Archive Meta history - Who provides the data? General 0
KD Archive SH Archive 19th century: Underground City in Turkmenistan and the fake Caspian Sea History Unmatched 0
Archive SH Archive Field Museum of Natural History, Chicago, Illinois 1921 Buildings and Structures 0
KD Archive SH Archive Victoria, BC or BS: real history buried in 20 feet of dirt Mud Flood and Dust Storm Theory 0
Timeshifter SH Archive What is the real history of Modern Sports? General 0
KD Archive SH Archive Hypothesis: Mutiny in the Sky or the Short History of the World General 2
Archive SH Archive Forgotten History of Whitworth Valley, Lancashire, UK.. General 0
Archive SH Archive Black Kings Erased Out of History General 0
Jim Duyer SH Archive Amazing discovery that ties in a lot of the fake history. Unmatched 0
dreamtime SH Archive The downfall of modern physics might be the only way to discover our true history Astrophysics, Space and Earth Shape 0
KD Archive SH Archive 1916: History is bunk, says Henry Ford General 2
Archive SH Archive A different history of the Knights Templar, Illuminati and the United States General 0
Timeshifter SH Archive Movie: Is Genesis History? (2017) Movies 0
W SH Archive Art: Modern History and Renaissance General 1
dreamtime SH Archive Church 'not afraid of history': Pope Francis to open secret Pius XII archives General 6